The Bet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But seeing that big cock swinging between his legs just made my inner whore come out... I wanted some big dick." Krissy held her hands apart as if measuring the cock.

"Ummm, thanks." Matt said meekly.

"Don't be down, baby, you have a lovely cock. It is perfect for all my holes. Just every now and then, I want something bigger."

"Not helping," said Matt, smiling.

"Look, here is the deal... you get to fuck two hot cunts on a regular basis and get invited to some orgies where anything goes and no one cares how big your cock is, they'll suck and fuck it regardless." Mia's words caught Matt's attention.

"What are you talking about?" To Krissy, "What is she talking about?"

"Mia and Jack want us to join their sex club." Krissy looked longingly at Matt

"It's not a club, just some friends getting together to fuck. We figured us four can do a regular thing - weekends; maybe during the week sometimes; whenever we're horny... whatever you guys want to do."

"Is that the orgies?" Matt enquired.

"No. We have more people we swing with. All very clean, all good looking and all wanting kinky sex. The orgies are usually held once a month and get pretty fucking wild. Anything you don't want to do you just say no to it."

"Like what?" both Matt and Krissy asked.

"Well, there are some bi-guys there, they will suck your cock, let you fuck them if you want. Watersports - are you into that? You know, pissing on each other."

"Yes, I know what watersports are," Matt rolled his eyes, "I've never tried that so I can't tell you if I would like it.".

"You want to try; I need to piss anyway. I'll piss on you from the neck down and you can piss in my mouth, deal?" Mia held out her hand for Matt to shake to complete the transaction.

Matt looked at Krissy. "Would you have a problem if I tried it?"

Krissy smiled, "Of course not, honey. I'll piss on you also and you can piss on both me and Mia. Sound good."

In the bathroom, Mia instructed Matt to lie in the tub. She squatted over him and started pissing on his cock. He raised his hand, allowing the stream to wet it, then brought the hand to his mouth. He licked the piss off it.

"What do you think?" Krissy asked motioning to his licked hand.

"It's okay I guess."

"I'll piss in your mouth when she's finished," said Krissy.

"Have you done this before?" Matt asked Krissy.

"Yes, baby, lots of times before you. I was working my way around to introducing you to its pleasures."

Mia meanwhile had pissed all the way up his chest and back to his cock and balls. Her stream slowed then stopped.

"Your turn," she told Krissy as she exited the tub.

Krissy squatted over Matt and started pissing on his chest.

"You ready, baby?" she asked. His nod prompted her to say, "Open your mouth."

He did and she directed the stream into it, then moved it away. Matt closed his mouth and swallowed. Not bad, a little acrid, but not bad, he thought.

He opened again and Krissy directed the stream into his mouth until it was full and then moved it back to his chest. He swallowed and opened again. Krissy continued until she was empty.

Matt sat up and latched onto Krissy's snatch, sucking the last drops out of her cunt and licking the exterior clean.

"That was fucking fantastic," he said. "I can't believe I've never done that before. Bitch, why you never key me into this." He jokingly said to Krissy.

"Now you get to piss on us." Krissy and Mia got into the tub together to be pissed on for the second time that day. They still got a kick out of it. Krissy even had Matt piss in her cunt; second time that had happened that day also.

The rest of the night was spent fucking, pissing, and talking. Matt was on-board for the foursome with Mia and Jack and, although still tentative, agreed to an orgy to see what it would be like. Mia had Jack pick her up around 11pm and left the lube and strap-on with Krissy for further experimenting.

"Make him suck it like it's a real cock so he has practice," she told her. She also suggested a website which instructed how to clean out assholes to prepare them for anal sex. She said it was something her and Jack did regularly so they were always clean should the need arise.

After she left, Krissy looked at Matt and said, "Let's talk! Cards on the table, no holding back, clear the air... however you want to put it. How perverted are you and how perverted am I; no judgment from either of us. Baby, what we did tonight, there is no coming back from. It will lead to a sex life of depravity and perversion. If you don't want to go down this road, now is the time to say no."

12