The Bet Ch. 03, Day 02

Story Info
The second day of our Las Vegas trip settling the annual bet.
5.7k words
4.65
4.6k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 12/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my series 'The Bet', the premise of which is that my wife and I bet on the outcome of Red Sox-Yankees individual games, series and the full season head-head record. I had won the season head-head competition twice, as related in the earlier stories in this series. My wife won this year's season head-head bet and chose a trip to Las Vegas as her prize. Day one was a dinner and show of her choice; we had negotiated that day two would be another fine dining experience of her choice, but entertainment of my choice. And so begins our second day.

Note: as I wrote this story, I could see it going in two very different directions at the end: the first a romantic ending between us and the second - as I said, a very different ending. This version is the romantic ending.

Day 2

Our second evening in Las Vegas started much the same as the first, with me sitting patiently while Dana did her magic with hair, makeup, etc. Then the bathroom door closed while she dressed - her new dress intended as a special surprise treat for me, and I waited attentively for her to emerge. As usual, the wait was worth it; when she came out of the bathroom, she was wearing a black wraparound dress that went to just below her knees with a deep V neckline in the center that showed the inner curves of her luscious breasts. The dress was held together at this V by a belt at her waist. The neckline was low enough that it was obvious she was braless and the gentle sway of her breasts as she entered the room in her 4-inch black 'fuck me' heels confirmed that. My mind instantly deduced that the belt was all that kept me from a glimpse of heaven. As a bonus, as Dana walked her legs were shown to well up her thighs and revealed sexy thigh-high black stockings; combined with the heels the sight was spectacular.

Once in the bedroom Dana spun around and then looked at me expectantly. "What do you think?" she asked.

"I think you're gorgeous," I told her. "That dress flatters you in so many ways. I'm trying to figure out how you're wearing a bra with it..."

"I'm not darling," she told me. "There's no way I can wear one with this dress. I can't believe you think I'm wearing one."

It was clear she wasn't from the contour of her breasts in the dress, but I wasn't going to let her off that easily.

"I don't believe you," I said as sincerely as I could. "You're going to have to prove it."

Dana sighed at this but began to untie the belt, all the while shaking her head. "I do not understand men," she commented as the belt came undone. Then, as if she most certainly did understand men, she slowly opened the dress to reveal her spectacular breasts, a pair of black lace panties that rode high on her hips and the black thigh-high stockings.

"Dana," I whispered reverently, "you are incredibly beautiful. And definitely not wearing a bra. Is that a thong? I thought you hated thongs."

"I do, and no it's not," she told me. She gathered the dress up and turned to show me her back. The panties covered some but not much of her rear, highlighting the perfection of her ass.

I was enjoying the show immensely, my enjoyment enhanced by images of Dana unveiling herself like this on the main stage at the strip club I had planned for tonight's 'entertainment'. Truth be told, even I didn't understand exactly why I found that prospect exciting, but I did. All those men lusting after my lovely wife, but only I get to take her to bed....maybe that was it.

"The back is just as nice as the front," I commented as Dana turned around and retied the dress.

"Thank you," she said, smiling at my compliment. "I hoped you would like it. And I was sure you would like me braless, though I'm not sure why that fascinates you so much."

"Then you don't share my appreciation of how beautiful your breasts are," I explained.

Everyone ready, we headed out to the restaurant Dana had chosen for that night. It turned out to be just as good as the one the night before, perhaps better. My lovely wife thoroughly enjoyed her food and I made sure I plied her with an ample amount of excellent wine. She was in a very good mood by the time we paid the check and went to get a cab.

"That was wonderful dear," she told me. "Be sure to thank your team for me!"

"My pleasure," I answered. "Your Yankees were due to win eventually."

"Where now?" she asked as our cab pulled up.

"Still a surprise," I told her. "You'll see soon enough."

I helped her into the cab and slid in myself, then told the driver, "The Essex please." I was sure Dana would think the name meant it was a hotel, not a "Gentlemen's Club", so I was surprised to see a flicker of recognition in her face. But she didn't say anything, so I shrugged it off.

When we arrived at the Essex I was impressed at how upscale it looked from the outside. In typical Las Vegas fashion it was brightly lit and a well-dressed valet opened the cab door for us. A large man in a tux was stationed at the entrance and opened the carved wooden door. It wasn't until we were inside that it became obvious what The Essex was.

"You chose a strip club for our second night?" Dana asked, turning to me and shaking her head.

"Not just any club," I told her. "This is supposed to be the best one in Vegas, very upscale. I thought it would let us see another side of the city."

"Well, obviously this is for you, not me," she told me. "I'm not interested in watching women strip."

"Let's try it and see," I answered. "The cover includes two drinks - if you want to leave after we have them we can go, maybe rejoin your fans at the crap table."

Dana blushed at that and seemed resigned to let me have my moment. We checked our phones and went through the doors into the main club. There were two stages in the large room, a main stage and a smaller one off to the side opposite the bar. Dancers in tops and G-strings were dancing on both stages; I noticed that they were both attractive as we were led to a table near the main stage. Looking around I saw that about a dozen couples were also at tables, while the chairs at the bar and stages were all occupied by single men.

After we sat and had ordered drinks I asked Dana, "Have you ever been in a strip club before?"

"Once, a long time ago," she said, blushing for some reason.

"You're blushing!" I said with a grin. "What happened - you hopped on stage and joined in?"

"No!" she said emphatically. "Nothing like that. I was dragged along on a work thing."

"That's too bad," I said, picking up a flyer on the table. "There's an amateur contest tonight - $1,000 prize! I bet you would win."

Dana shook her head at me. "No way dear."

"Come on, you go on stage, dance around a little, flash some leg - with your looks it would be a slam-dunk."

Dana just gave me a 'you're out of your mind' look and sipped her drink.

We watched the dancers for a half hour, finishing the first drink and starting a second. Between the wine at dinner and her drink, Dana was relaxing, even commenting on how attractive and athletic the dancers were. I politely turned down several inquiries about table dances, knowing she wouldn't enjoy watching someone give me a dance. I was just about resigned to finishing our drinks and leaving when I heard a shriek and turned to see a very attractive dancer rushing toward Dana.

"Dana!" the dancer yelled excitedly. "Is that you?"

Dana looked at her and jumped up, saying, "Alexis!" This before she remembered she was with me and now had some explaining to do. The pair hugged each other like long-lost friends.

"I never expected to see you here again!" Alexis told her.

"I never expected to be here," Dana agreed. "And I didn't think you would still be here."

"Yeah, well, the money is too good," Alexis explained. "I figure another 18 months and I can retire."

The conversation paused long enough that the pair remembered that I was still there.

"Oh! This is my husband David," Dana said, introducing me. "David, this is Alexis, an old friend."

Alexis was a beautiful woman a few years older than Dana and slightly shorter. She had tawny-colored hair and was wearing a shimmering gown that did little to hide that she had a great body.

"Very nice to meet you," I said, noticing her green eyes. "How is it you're friends?" I asked.

"Honey, once you strip together, you're friends for life," Alexis said with a laugh.

That took a second to digest. "I'm sorry, did you say you two stripped together?" I looked at Dana, who was now blushing a vivid red.

"Just a little bit for one night," Alexis explained, quickly realizing that she may have said too much. "Dana was here with a work group and I was teaching her some moves." (See my story: WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS). We all sat down, and Alexis signaled a waitress to get all of us drinks.

"That's very interesting," I said. "I'd love to see those moves," I told Dana. "In fact," I said, returning my attention to Alexis, "I was just trying to convince her to sign up for the Amateur contest. I think she'd win easily."

"You so would!" Alexis told Dana, taking her hand. "With that face, that hair and that body - you would probably win against the regular dancers." She turned to me and whispered, "I told her she should work here - whatever she's making now, she'd make triple that dancing."

"What do you think now dear?" I asked Dana. "Ready to win $1,000?"

"I couldn't!" Dana protested. "I don't know how to dance on a stage like that. I'm not dressed for it - I don't even have a bra on!"

Alexis stood and lifted Dana to her feet, looking at her dress. "Your dress is perfect - with a wrap like that you can tease them all night long. I'll find a bra for you, though mine might be a little small."

"I don't think I can go out on that stage all by myself," Dana pleaded. She was clearly weakening, but this was a good argument.

"I'll go on with you," Alexis told her. "The rules let you dance with a club dancer. Come on," she said, tugging at Dana. "This will be fun!"

Before she could object further Dana found herself being towed to a door that I assumed went to the dressing rooms and backstage. I sat there amazed at what had just happened - we had gone from heading back to the hotel to Dana stripping in just a few minutes, all thanks to Alexis!

Fifteen minutes later the contest began. An Emcee came out and announced that there were six contestants, each of whom would dance to three songs. After that all contestants would come back on stage and the winner would be decided by audience applause. There were no other rules, which made me wonder how far the contestants would strip to win $1,000. Topless seemed like a sure thing.

The first few contestants had obviously done this as a dare or a goof. Two were young girls who made no effort to make their dances entertaining, basically stripping down to thongs by the end of their set. The third was a woman in her late 40's, by my estimate, who was doing it to prove she still had the body for it. Sadly, she didn't.

The last two contestants were more competitive - young women who were good-looking, with nice bodies, and who danced adequately. One was slim, the other had huge tits that the crowd cheered for when she took her bra off. I thought either could win because they had both shown their breasts and danced decently. It would probably depend on how nervous Dana seemed, how well she danced and how far she would go in stripping.

Backstage, Alexis had coached Dana on what to do on each song. She also told her, "If you really want to win you have to go topless. And with your breasts, there's no contest if you do."

"I don't think I can do that," Dana told her.

"It's no big deal Dana," Alexis said. "No one here knows who you are, there won't be any pictures. And I'm guessing your husband will love it."

"He probably will," Dana conceded. "But if he thinks it's so great, let's see him get on stage and strip."

Alexis laughed at that. "I doubt the crowd would like that - not what they're here to see. Listen, just follow my lead and you'll be fine. If you can't go topless that's OK - do what you're comfortable with. But I think you're going to find stripping is easier than you think, and it can be damned sexy."

The fifth contestant finished and now it was Dana's turn.

"And now, our final contestant, Cinnamon!" the emcee announced. Apparently my wife now had a stripper name! "Girls, girls, girls" by Motley Creu started playing and Dana strutted onstage, followed by Alexis. She had on her wraparound dress, and I could see there was a black lace bra under it. The dress flowed around her as the two women danced together briefly, then Dana went further out on the stage, dancing on her own, the lower part of the dress in her hands. She pulled the dress aside to flash all of her long legs when the lyrics mentioned long legs and the crowd got a flash of black lace panties. I could see she was nervous, but she was hiding it well. Her thigh-high stockings looked sexy as hell and I noticed that Alexis had added a garter on her right leg.

As the song went on the crowd started getting restless, until Dana untied the belt holding the two sides of the dress together. Now she was able to flash the crowd with the whole length of the dress and give them glimpses of her breasts, barely contained in a black lace bra that was at least one size too small, and panties that rode high on her hips.

As the song ended Dana moved back to Alexis and danced with her. The next song started - "I kissed a girl" by Katy Perry - and the two danced closely and then leaned in to kiss. The crowd went crazy as they continued to kiss, and even more crazy when Alexis slid the dress off Dana's shoulders, leaving her in the bra, heels, stockings and what was now revealed to be a thong. I sat, mouth open, wondering if this gorgeous stripper was really my wife.

Dana moved out on the stage and danced slowly to the music, running her hands over her body in rhythm with the music. She pranced around the stage, clearly becoming more comfortable and less self-conscious about how much skin she was showing. She even started mugging for the crowd at the cuter parts of the song. At one point someone stood up and asked her to turn her back to him, I assume so he could see her ass. When she did as asked and even shimmied a little he feigned a heart attack. I could relate.

As the song ran down Dana danced back over to Alexis and they moved to kiss again. I saw Alexis ask her something and Dana nod 'yes'. They kissed, more intimately this time, and as they did Alexis reached behind Dana to undo her bra. The crowd cheered and whistled as Alexis slipped the bra straps off Dana's shoulders. The song ended and they parted, Dana holding the bra to her breasts.

'OK, she's going topless' I thought to myself as I watched in amazement. The third song started - "Simply Irresistible " by Robert Palmer. 'Great choice' I thought. Right now, my wife was irresistible to me - the sexiest woman in the world. Dana strutted down the stage, still holding the bra to her breasts with one hand and arm. I had seen her breasts hundreds - maybe thousands - of times, but I was still tense with anticipation of her letting the bra go and showing them to the crowd. And me. She slid the bra from under her arm and tossed it toward Alexis, then teased the crowd by gathering her breasts in both hands, creating massive cleavage. The whistles and shouts of encouragement increased in volume until she slowly ran her hands down her body, releasing her fabulous tits.

There was a loud cheer from the crowd as they took in the vision of Dana's perfect breasts. Even I marveled at how beautiful they were, especially in this setting. Dana was relatively tall at 5'9", so she carried her D cup breasts well, proportionate to her body. They were shaped like Katy Perry's but larger, more like the actress Julia Benson. As she strutted across the stage they bounced only slightly. I could see that her nipples were erect with excitement, and only the flush on her face and upper chest said that she was still nervous. Or was it arousal now?

If Dana's breasts, sweeping long black hair and classically beautiful face weren't enough, her long, shapely legs - accentuated by the 4-inch heels - were a vision. Some would say her hips were too narrow but I thought they were perfect. And her ass was to die for, totally revealed by the thong.

The crowd was focused on her throughout the song, taking in her beauty and cheering whenever she gathered up her breasts or shook them with the music. By the last part of the song her skin was shining with perspiration, adding to the erotic vision. I couldn't take my eyes off her - this was what I had hoped I could convince her to do, and it was incredibly exciting.

When the song ended and Dana began to walk back to Alexis the crowd gave her a standing ovation, and I could see Dana blush deeply. Alexis helped her into her dress, smiling and congratulating Dana as she did so, and then they left the stage.

Backstage, Alexis congratulated Dana again.

"Oh my god, you were fantastic!" she told her. "The crowd was going crazy!"

"You were right," Dana responded. "Going topless wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be."

"I'm glad to hear you say that," Alexis answered. "Listen, if you win - and there's no way you don't after that - they're going to want you to do an encore dance. Usually the winner dances closer to the edge of the stage and guys tip you - that's why I gave you the garter - that's where they put the bills."

"OK...." Dana said hesitantly.

"Usually it's just dollar bills," Alexis continued. "But if someone offers a ten or twenty they're going to want to put it under your G-string." When Dana looked alarmed at this Alexis assured her, "Don't worry, the bouncers won't let customers get too aggressive."

I sipped my drink impatiently, wondering what was taking so long. The emcee finally came out, followed by the six contestants, and explained the rules. He then went down the line of women, holding his hand over each head for applause. The first three got a smattering of applause, probably husbands or dates. The fourth, the one with huge tits, got decent applause, and the fifth the same. When he got to Dana the crowd erupted in applause, some guys even standing. She was clearly the winner and she blushed at the crowd's reaction to her.

"Your winner is Cinnamon!" he declared. "Congratulations Cinnamon, and thanks to all the other contestants. Please join me in celebrating Cinnamon's win as she does her encore dance!"

The other women went off-stage while Dana stayed there, now wearing her dress again. I could see that she hadn't put the bra back on and wondered how she would decide to perform - topless again? I shook my head as the music started - "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin. I doubted that Dana knew that this song was 8 minutes long!

Dana started dancing with the dress on, flashing her legs as she had in her first song. She untied the belt on the dress after strutting down one side to the end of the stage and began flashing the crowd with her entire body. Guys cheered when they realized she was topless under the dress, eager to see her breasts again. She danced back upstage on the other side, flashing as she went. When she reached the upstage end, she turned her back to the crowd and slid the dress over her shoulders, letting it fall to the stage.

I thought Dana looked incredible standing there with her back to the crowd, her long black hair contrasting to the fair skin of her bare back, the rest of her naked except for the thin strap of her G-string and her stockings. With the 4-inch heels her legs looked amazingly long. Dana turned, a hand and arm covering her breasts as before and strutted down the center of the stage. She switched hands several times as she went, giving the crowd glimpses of her bare breasts.

12