The Bet Ch. 03, Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she reached the end of the stage Dana's hands went to her breasts to cup them in both hands, caressing them. She slid her hands down her stomach to again expose her breasts to the crowd, who responded with cheers. They went crazy when her hands moved to cup the front of her G-string, her fingers sliding over the edges of the fabric on either side. She turned to show her ass to the crowd, her hands moving over it as she turned. I was sitting on the edge of my chair, wondering who this woman was! She was clearly much more comfortable dancing now than she had been when she first took the stage - despite the fact that she was topless.

Dana strutted back upstage like this and then went to the right edge of the stage, closer than before to the men sitting and standing there. She had only gone a few feet when someone held up a dollar. She turned to present her leg and he slipped the bill under her garter. That seemed to break a dam and suddenly she couldn't go more than a foot or two before someone was offering a dollar bill. Most were respectful and just slid the bill under her garter as she held it away from her leg. Others took advantage of the closeness to run their hand over her leg but she didn't object. She rewarded them all with a brilliant smile.

I was starting to think the crowd was unusually cheap given it was Vegas, but then someone offered a bill that was more than a dollar, though I couldn't see how much it was. He gestured toward Dana's thong; to my amazement she lifted the string next to the small piece of fabric covering her crotch and let him slide his fingers under it. That happened a few more times; then someone started to slide the bill under the string but moved his hand under the fabric instead. Dana jumped back and I guessed he had managed to touch her pussy. A bouncer came over and took him by the collar, escorting him away from the stage - that seemed to calm the crowd.

Dana worked her way around the stage, giving everyone a closeup of her fabulous body. Another large bill let the guy ask her to spin around and put the bill in the string going into the crease of her rear. When she got close to me I took a $50 bill and asked her to kneel on the stage. She knew what I wanted - she pressed her breasts together and I slid the bill into that lovely cleavage, looking into her eyes the whole time. When she winked at me I knew she was enjoying being the focus of so much male lust. That inspired a few others to do the same and Dana seemed happy to allow it; I could see she was flushed with excitement at being touched like this. Now she was crawling along the stage from man to man - I assumed she learned that from watching the strippers - and sat back on her haunches in front of them. Depending on the size of the tip they could slide a bill under her garter, the G-string or between her breasts. Was this really my wife?

The crowd was disappointed when the song ended and Dana stood and waved goodbye as she left the stage. Ten minutes later she came onto the floor with Alexis and a bouncer. The two women sat at our table with the bouncer standing nearby; I think if he hadn't been there Dana would have been mobbed by her new fans.

"You were amazing dear," I told her. "The goddess of strippers."

"She was very good," Alexis agreed. "I told you it would be easy, didn't I? Of course it helps to be as beautiful as you." Dana blushed at that compliment, coming from this gorgeous woman. We were interrupted by the emcee, who came over holding an envelope.

"Delivering your winnings Cinnamon," he told Dana, handing her the envelope. There's the $1,000 prize in there plus about $400 in tips from your encore dance. I think that's a record! No surprise though - you were fantastic. If you ever want to dance professionally, please come here first!"

Dana laughed at that. "Thanks, but I have a job already. But this was fun!"

He reminded Alexis that her set was about to start, so she said a quick goodbye to both of us, hugs all around. Then she hurried off and we left as well, our bouncer escort fending off 'Cinnamon's' admirers as we walked out.

The cab ride back to the hotel took much too long as far as I was concerned - I couldn't wait to get Dana alone! I leaned over to kiss her, slipping my hand into her dress to caress a bare breast, but I was quickly eased away, Dana not wanting to put on a show for the driver. We finally arrived at the hotel, got in the elevator and rode up to our floor.

Once inside the room I pulled Dana into me and we kissed passionately, both of us ready for lovemaking. She stripped me down to my briefs while I fondled her.

"Aren't you going to undress me?" she asked. "You always say you enjoy that."

"I was hoping Cinnamon would do a striptease for me," I answered. "She was incredible tonight, and I'd love a private session with her."

Dana smiled an amused smile. "I think that can be arranged," she said seductively. "But it's expensive - how much money do you have?"

"I think I have enough," I assured her, getting into my role.

"Then why don't you go sit on the couch over there and put some music on? I'll be right out..."

I hurried over to the couch, feeling a little weird in just my briefs, but...easy access, right? I searched for a stripper playlist - was amazed at how many there were - and tapped one. 'You can leave your hat on' by Joe Cocker started playing - perfect!

Dana strode into the room, still in her wraparound dress, stockings and heels. She walked over to me and, putting her hands on the arms of the chair, told me, "It's $20 a dance sugar." I had put a stack of twenties next to me, and I reached over and handed her one. She parted her dress and put it in the garter Alexis had given her. Then she stepped back and began to dance slowly in front of me, running her hands over her dress as she swayed to the sexy song.

"Damn Cinnamon," I told her. "You are so hot...."

Dana smiled at the compliment. "Thank you," she said softly as she moved closer. When she was a few feet away from me she began to play with the dress, flashing her long legs through the slit in front. I caught glimpses of her panties as well, except it wasn't panty I saw but instead the thong. As the song wound down she loosened the belt holding the dress together. When the next song started - 'Girls, Girls, Girls' by Motley Crue - she asked if I would like another dance.

I handed Dana two more twenties saying, "Let's do two more songs and spare any interruption."

She held her dress together as her leg slipped out and she put the bills under her garter. Then she began dancing again, now flashing her body with the entire length of the dress. She was in full Cinnamon mode - no shy Dana here - as she teased me with glimpses of her body and the occasional sumptuous breast. The song wound down and the next came on. Dana slipped the dress off and began dancing wearing just the thong, stockings and heels. She looked incredible, and my erection tented my briefs as I watched her. Cinnamon glanced at my lap and smiled at my arousal.

She turned to show me her full backside, framed by the strings of the thong. Bending at the waist she displayed her barely-covered crotch; it was all I could do to resist pulling her onto my lap, but our game was being played by strip club rules: no touching the dancer.

The song ended and she turned to look at me, amusement in her eyes.

"Another song?" she asked. "Or would you rather have a lap dance? That's fifty dollars."

I grabbed three twenties and handed them to her. "No change thanks. I'd like the top-shelf version."

Dana's eyebrows arched at that but she started dancing as the music came on. After tantalizing me with the front view she slowly turned so her back was to me, slipping the thong strings over her hips and down her legs, moving between my legs as she stepped out of the thong. Her shapely ass was briefly in my face before she put her hands on the arms of the chair and lowered herself onto my lap. Dana slowly ground her ass on my erection and leaned back into me. I was trying to obey the rules of our game by keeping my hands on the arms of the chair so I was surprised when she took hold of my hands and moved them to her breasts. I palmed the firm roundness of her, feeling her hard nipples on my hands as I moved over her flesh.

"Your hands feel good on me baby," she purred. "I knew you would be special."

"Cinnamon, your tits are something else," I told her. "I can only imagine how they would feel in my mouth." Dana moaned a little at this and ground down harder on me, running her ass over my hardness. We were both getting worked up; I was shocked and disappointed when she stood as the song ended.

"I can go on," she told me, her face and skin flushed with excitement. "But this next dance costs $100."

At that point I'd have gladly paid a thousand. I fumbled for five twenties before the music started and she tucked them under the garter. When 'Hot for Teacher' started Dana knelt between my legs and rubbed her face over my briefs, pressing against my erection. My hips rose reflexively to her face and she nipped at the hardness there. She lifted her face to look up at me.

"Lift up baby," she told me and I lifted myself off the chair. Her hands went to my waist and slid my briefs down. Then her head went back into my lap, her face rubbing across my erection.

"Ah, Cinnamon," I groaned. "That's nice.." It got better when she took me into her mouth and sucked the head of my cock. "Jesus," I groaned as her lips slid down my shaft. "You're fantastic."

Dana slowly pulled her mouth off me and stood so she could crawl onto the couch, her legs on either side of me. She trapped my cock under her and her damp slit glided over my hardness. I lowered my face to her breasts as she did that and buried myself in the softness there, kissing the smooth flesh and searching for a nipple. I sucked gently on the hard nub when I found it, and then harder, and Dana pressed her breasts into my face. Her hips continued to rock on me, thrilling both of us. As the song ended she stopped and pulled back from my face.

"Last song," she told me. "And this one is very expensive. I want you to be mine, for the rest of our lives."

"Dana, you will always have that," I told her. "I love you so much."

As the music started she moved her hips higher on me and slid back, trying to put my erection at her opening. When she succeeded she eased down and I entered her, both of us reveling in the amazing sensation of joining. I pushed up to enter her more deeply and then we began to rock together, making love. We kissed as we took each other's passion upward. The sensation of her on my cock was incredible and I could only hope she was enjoying the same pleasure. We made love like this for long minutes, until we climaxed together. Then we stayed in the couch, still joined, savoring this special moment. Another season was over, and even though my Red Sox had lost, I was pretty happy with the outcome of the bet!

12