The Bet Ch. 03, Day 02 Version 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Images of being taken by them - one at a time, or all together - flooded her mind, and her arousal rekindled - she knew she wanted that and needed that. Tony had awakened some deep dark part of her that demanded satisfaction. The suit was now standing next to them and helped her off the chair. Standing in front of Tony she saw him start to undo his belt as he said,

"You've had your fun, time for us to have ours Cinnamon." He pulled down his zipper and lifted to shift his trousers and briefs down his legs, freeing a sizable erection.

"Get on your knees Cinnamon," he said. "Show us how much of a slut you really are - suck my cock."

Dana was in a sexual haze as she knelt between Tony's legs and took his cock in her hand. Tony's hand went behind her head to pull her face into his crotch and he watched as the beautiful woman took him into her mouth. He growled as she began to suck him - he could tell right away she was going to give him a memorable blowjob! Looking around the room he saw the others watching hungrily - but they would watch for now - they would get their turns with her. He gave them a thumbs-up and sat back to enjoy the blowjob.

Dana heard Tony groan as she took most of him into her mouth and found herself moaning in pleasure as she sucked him. She ran her lips up and down his hard cock, holding it with one hand and running her other hand over his body, feeling the hard male flesh of him. She pulled back to run her tongue around the head of his cock and Tony grunted in appreciation. Dana sucked hungrily on the hard cock, enjoying the feel of his firmness on her lips and tongue. She pumped the bottom of his shaft with her hand while her mouth pleasured the top.

"Your tits," Tony growled. "Use your tits." It took Dana a few seconds to understand what he meant, but then she moved forward to smother his cock with her breasts. Her hands went to the side of each breast and trapped his cock so she could slide it between the beautiful globes. Tony reached down to hold her breasts with his own hands, squeezing them together while she titfucked him.

"Yeah, that's nice," he said, running his thumbs over her nipples as he titfucked her. "You have fantastic tits. But I don't want to cum this way - I want your mouth again."

Dana released her breasts and lowered her head to take him back into her mouth. She could feel her sex aching with arousal as she began sucking his cock again.

"Goddamn Cinnamon," he growled. "You look even more beautiful with a cock in your mouth - especially when it's mine!"

Dana flushed at the words and sucked even harder, wanting to make him cum, to taste him. She jumped a little when she felt hands on her hips, trying to guide her up.

"Raise up honey," said the suit. He lifted her into a 'hands and knees' position, her head still in Tony's lap but her pussy now exposed. "You're going to love getting fucked while you're sucking cock," the suit told her.

Dana shifted her hips upward, felt something brush across her opening and suddenly she was penetrated by another hard cock. "Ughh!" she grunted around Tony's cock as the other man took her. Dana rose up to expose herself to him even more and bucked back at him as he began to fuck her. Suit gripped her by the hips and drove his cock to full depth in a single dramatic thrust. Dana gasped and pushed her ass back at him, rotating her hips, trying to get his hardness as far into her belly as she could.

"Yeah, fuck her good," Tony encouraged his friend. "It feels great when you make her moan on my cock. Try to make her cum."

Her mouth still deeply filled, Dana began to fuck the two men with both ends of her body. The suit's fingers slid around her hip and found the wet bud of her clitoris, rubbing it hard and driving her wild. She slid her lips up the throbbing cock in her mouth until only the slick head remained in her lips, then began to suck and lick at it hungrily.

"Yeah, just like that Cinnamon," he urged her. "Suck that cock. You had a room full of guys wishing you were doing this to them when you were stripping...how hot does remembering that get you? Or would you like it more if they all fucked you?"

Dana moaned as the images filled her mind, the idea of so many men wanting her exciting her even more. The pair of bouncers watched as the two men took her, waiting their turn at having the beautiful woman.

"Tony's got her so hot that she's out of control," the one whispered to the other. "Yeah, this should be something else," the other agreed. "You want to be next?" "Nah, you go," his partner said. "We'll save the best for last." This brought a grin and a quick 'fuck you' from the first.

"Oh, fuck... fuck me... fuck me," Dana moaned around Tony's cock, humping her ass back at the driving cock while she slaved over the one between her lips. As she climaxed once again she felt the man in her pussy speed up his thrusts and grip her hips more tightly. There was a final deep thrust into her and then she felt the heat of his orgasm burst inside her. She pumped her hips to milk the hard cock as it filled her and groaned when suit pulled out of her.

Dana saw movement out of the corner of her eye but Tony chose that moment to pull her head into him, burying his cock in her throat. She lurched at the intrusion but was quickly distracted by another cock entering her from behind. This one was larger than the last one and Dana gasped as it stretched her, penetrating her more deeply than before. Dana's body rocked as the two men took her, sucking Tony and fucking herself back on what had to be one of the bouncers. Tony's hand went to the back of her head to guide her mouth up and down as his hips lifted to her. She felt his hard shaft swell and then Tony was thrusting his cock deep into her mouth, his cum gushing into her throat. She pulled back to take a burst into her mouth, tasting him before his cock drove up and put another pulse into her throat. The pair continued the cycle until Tony was spent and softening, the bouncer fucking her the entire time.

"Goddamn Cinnamon, that was one sweet blowjob," Tony said breathlessly as Dana lifted her head off him. The bouncer was still fucking her and Dana thought she might cum yet again until she felt him pull out of her. She twisted around to see him moving to lift her off the ground. He lifted her into his arms as if she weighed nothing and took her to a couch, setting her down there. He sat down next to her, his hard cock in hand, and pulled her onto his lap.

"I want these big tits in my face while I fuck you," he told her as he positioned his cock. Dana sank down on the big shaft as gingerly as she could, but the bouncer thrust deeply into her, eager to continue fucking this beauty after watching the others have her. He gathered Dana's breasts in his big hands and pushed them together, pressing Dana's nipples forward. She gasped as he sucked hard on a sensitive nipple while fucking her from below.

Dana had been close to climax before the bouncer moved them to the couch; now the attention to her breasts was taking her there again. Waves of sensation went through her as he sucked at her nipples and she ground down on his pelvis in response, rubbing her clit into him as his big cock pumped into her.

"Oh god," she groaned as her body was consumed with arousal, "Fuck me, suck my breasts...bite my nipples....harder....oh ...oh..." Dana climaxed yet again, her seemingly endless need and desire feeding a strong orgasm. She lifted the bouncer's face from her breasts and surprised him by kissing him passionately as he continued to fuck her. Her kiss and the tightening of her vagina as she climaxed triggered his own orgasm sooner than he would have liked.

"Ahhhh....so good," he moaned as he pumped his seed deep inside the beautiful woman. Dana felt the heat of him filling her and kissed him again as she milked his cock. Dana rolled off the bouncer to lay on her back on the couch, catching her breath.

She had forgotten the other bouncer but he certainly hadn't forgotten her. The big man had stripped down to his briefs and now stood at the couch. He moved Dana so he was between her legs as they hung off the couch. Helping her sit up, he reached down to caress a reddened breast.

"As soon as I saw you on stage I told Tony, 'We need to find a way to fuck her tonight'. And now here we are. Why don't you take off my shorts and you and I can get to some serious fucking." Dana was still recovering from what she thought was 'serious fucking' and took a moment before leaning forward to his briefs. She saw an enormous bulge in the front, obviously an impressive erection. As she pulled the briefs down it hung up on the waistband, finally breaking free and springing up into her face.

"Oh my god," Dana said softly, her eyes fixed on a thick cock over ten inches long.

"Like I said, serious fucking," the bouncer told her. "Take my briefs off, then I suggest you get my cock nice and wet before we fuck." Dana eased the briefs down the big man's muscular legs, avoiding the huge cock looming next to her face as she did. He stepped out of them and moved even closer, making the huge cock seem even bigger.

"I...I don't think you'll fit inside me," Dana said hesitantly, even as the cock stirred renewed hunger in her.

"I get that a lot," the bouncer said, laughing. "But it almost always does, and the women seem to be happy when we're done." He leaned closer and whispered, "The bosses think they're big shits, making us take sloppy seconds - they don't understand that it just makes it easier when I fuck you."

He straightened, putting his cock at Dana's face. She tentatively reached out and took the big shaft in her delicate hand - she could only reach halfway around it! She stroked the shaft and the bouncer reacted by pushing forward.

"Ah, that's nice," he groaned. Dana stroked him more, adding her other hand. There was still cock protruding as she pumped him. A drop of precum oozed from the plum-like head of the cock and Dana reflexively licked at it.

"He likes that," the bouncer groaned. "Keep licking, get it nice and wet." Dana began running her tongue over the head of his cock, fascinated by the size and feel of it. All thought of her husband was gone from her mind - there was only this huge cock and what it would feel like inside her. She licked the underside, and felt him lurch at the sensation. Her understanding of the power a hard cock gave her grew; as she licked the bouncer strained forward, wanting more. Her tongue slowly slid down one side of the long shaft and up the other, leaving a trail of saliva. Coming to the head again she pursed her lips, sucked at the very top and heard the bouncer hiss in pleasure. She slid her lips down, the broad shaft stretching her mouth open as she went. Looking up she saw him watching her - his hand moved to the back of her head, encouraging her. Dana pushed down as far as she could, the cock hitting the back of her throat, half of it still outside her mouth. She held herself there, gagging slightly at the invasion of her mouth by the big shaft, her eyes watering as she tried to go further down. But she couldn't.

Dana felt the bouncer's hand leave her hair and move to her chin to guide her away. "Not many can take it all," he told her. "Maybe another time." He leaned down to kiss her and as they kissed he guided her onto her back on the couch, her feet still on the floor. He knelt in front of her, spreading Dana's legs to make room and inched forward until his cock was at the juncture of her legs. Dana expected him to drive into her right away and readied herself. Instead, he slid his cock over her sex, parting her labia with the underside of his wide shaft, the wetness of her arousal adding to her saliva. Slowly stroking himself against her like that, the hard shaft ran over her clitoris, making Dana gasp at the sensation.

The bouncer patiently built her desire as his cock tortured her sensitive clit, in no rush to fuck the beautiful woman - he was going to enjoy this for as long as possible. Dana's passion grew even more when he gathered her breasts in his huge hands and held them up as he lowered his head and started sucking her nipples. She shook with sensation, assaulted by his cock and mouth until her body screamed to be fucked.

"Take me!" she managed to say, panting with need. "Give me your cock - I need it in me!" The bouncer lifted from her glistening breasts, a smile on his face.

"It would be my pleasure," he told her, rising up even more so she could see his cock lying on her lower belly. "Guide me," he told Dana. "Put my cock where you want it."

Dana reached down to the long shaft and guided it down her body to her pussy. She moved it downward until the head was at her entrance - it felt huge there, and she hoped it wouldn't hurt too much. But she needed it.

"Now, tell me what you want," the bouncer said, looking into her eyes.

"I want...I need you inside me," she told him.

"Doing what?" he asked, nudging his cock against her and making her breath catch.

"Fucking me," she blurted out. "I need you to fuck me."

"All right then," the bouncer said as he eased forward, the head of his cock moving into her. Dana could feel the size of it as it pushed into her; her breath caught and her body tensed.

"Relax," he told her. "You're going to love this - but I'm probably going to ruin you for other men." He pulled back and pushed forward again, penetrating her a little more this time. The bouncer repeated this over and over, edging into Dana until she was sure he was completely in her. She was building to a climax as he filled her, going deeper and deeper.

"Are you all in me?" she gasped out as he gently fucked her.

"Maybe halfway," he said.

"Oh my god!" she groaned as he sped up his thrusts. Dana climaxed as the big cock stroked her vaginal walls, and the bouncer used her climax to push deeper. He took hold of her legs and spread them wide, exposing her completely to him, and began thrusting down into her. Dana went wild as she felt his cock in places that had never been touched before. Her legs strained to spread even wider and her hips rose up at him. The bouncer had seen this before and knew he needed a final distraction to get her to take him completely. He lowered his head to the woman's full breasts and sucked hard at a nipple. When she gasped in pleasure he upped the sensation by biting the sensitive nub as he sucked it and she went into a massive climax. As she was rocked by the orgasm he drove down with all of his weight, burying his cock in her. He stayed like that and ground his pelvis down on hers, pressing hard into her clit, and Dana's orgasm went to another level. Then he began fucking her deeply, his hips pistoning as he pounded into the beautiful dancer, creating an endless orgasm that had Dana on the verge of fainting.

The bouncer slowed and then stopped, buried inside her, when he felt his own orgasm nearing. He wasn't ready to end this - it was rare that he got to fuck a woman this beautiful, and with perfect tits like these! Dana lay on the couch trying to recover from the most intense sex she had ever had - by far! She could feel the big cock still in her, but not moving for some reason. Had he cum? She could have easily missed it while climaxing. Her questions were answered by the big man pulling her into him and lifting her, then laying down on the couch with her atop him.

"Let's try it this way," he said pleasantly. "Then you can tell me which is better, so we'll know for next time." 'Next time? How was there going to be a next time?' thought Dana.

The bouncer took Dana by the hips and guided her to rock up and down on his cock. There was no question now - the long shaft was completely buried in her and felt incredible! He had just begun to fuck up at her when Tony interrupted them.

"Going for part two now Brett?" he asked.

"I was planning to fuck her some more, if that's what you mean boss. She seems to like it so far."

"Good!" Tony said. "Let's make it a group thing - watching you has gotten me hard for her again and I'd like to do that hot ass."

"She's all yours when I'm done boss," Brett told him. "I have to get back to work anyway."

"Here's the thing Brett," Tony told him. "I'm not sure she'll be conscious if you fuck her again like you just did. So what we're going to do is fuck her together, front and back. You know - DP her. She'll love it."

"Whatever you say boss," Brett agreed. "You want me to warm her up, then you join in?"

"Sounds good."

Dana only heard half of this, still dazed by the overwhelming fucking she had just experienced and distracted by Brett rocking her on his cock. His hands swept over the smooth flesh of her rear, encouraging her as she took all of the big cock.

"You have a fabulous body Cinnamon," he told her as his hands began to explore her. Dana reveled in the feel of his big hands as they traveled over her thighs, her ass and her back. He caressed her shoulders, moved down her arms and then over to palm her breasts. Her sexual energy recharged as he touched her, as if he were transferring it to her body. Brett's hands went to her back, easing her upper body down to kiss her passionately and Dana returned the kiss with growing passion. All the while his huge cock slowly stroked along her vaginal walls, building the electricity of arousal in her. Brett's hands went down to her ass to cup her full cheeks and guide her rocking movements on his cock.

Dana's breath quickened as they moved in the rhythm of lovemaking, then caught as one hand slid to run across her anus. Brett continued to rock into her as she shivered at him touching her there, but she soon began to enjoy the feeling. When his finger slipped into her Dana gasped and ground down on him, thrilled by the added sensation. His finger went deeper, and Dana moved more frantically in response. When she had accepted the intrusion a second finger entered her and then a third. Overwhelmed with sensation she pressed into Brett as she climaxed.

Brett let her climax play out before he slowed his thrusts into her, keeping her on edge but not taking her to another climax.

Dana sensed someone near her and turned to see Tony standing next to the couch, his cock hard again.

"I think you've learned something else about yourself Cinnamon," he said. He got on the couch between their legs and nestled his cock in the crease of Dana's ass, stroking himself against her. Realizing what he meant to do, Dana tensed.

"Have you ever had two men like this before Cinnamon?" he whispered into her ear.

"No, never," she answered, her voice quavering.

"I think you're going to love it," Tony told her. "Another step on your path to becoming a slut."

"Brett, open her for me," he told the bouncer, his voice full of excitement. Brett's fingers left Dana's ass and he spread her cheeks apart to expose her to Tony.

"This is one fine ass," Tony said. "It's meant to be fucked." He ran his cock through the valley of Dana's ass, sending shivers through her, and then nudged against her opening with the head of his cock. Brett had loosened her enough that the head slipped in, and Dana moaned as he began to thrust into her, going deeper with every in and out motion. Before long his belly was against her ass, his cock buried in her.

"God, that's nice," he growled. "Now we fuck you together Cinnamon."

Tony and Brett began to thrust into her from above and below, soon establishing a rhythm of penetrating her simultaneously. Dana grunted as they fucked her, but her grunts turned to gasps and then moans as her body responded to being taken like this. Her mind flashed back to several years ago, when someone named Todd had scooped her off a dance floor, telling her he was going to take her out to his truck, have her suck his cock and then fuck her ass. Remembering that inflamed her and made her realize that, even then, part of her had wanted that just as part of her wanted this.