The Bet Ch. 03, Day 02 Version 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana began to rock back onto the two men's cocks, loving how full she felt, loving the feeling of being taken by the pair of men. Visions of Todd taking her, and then his three friends having her after him, flooded her thoughts and inflamed her even more.

"That's it Cinnamon," Tony said to her. "Show us who you really are, show us how much you want this." The trio rocked back and forth together, their need driving them.

Dana climaxed as Tony pushed deeply into her, forcing her pelvis and clit against Brett. Brett kissed her hard as she peaked, adding to her ecstasy. Her body clenched and the tightness on his cock triggered Tony's orgasm.

"Ah! Yeah, filling your ass baby," he groaned as he orgasmed deep inside her, fucking her over and over until he was spent.

"Damn that was good," he growled as he slipped out of Dana and eased himself off the couch. Brett waited patiently for Dana to calm again. When she had, she looked around and saw Tony leaving. She also realized Brett had somehow held off climaxing and she lifted up to look into his eyes.

"Just us now - you haven't cum yet, have you?" she asked. Not waiting for an answer, she began to rock her hips, pistoning herself on his cock. Brett growled as she fucked herself on him, speeding up to maximize the sensation his cock was feeling. After almost an hour of fucking this beautiful woman, Brett was more than ready to cum. He took her by the hips and fucked up at her in time with her movements until he gasped with the intensity of his release.

"Yes, cum for me lover," Dana encouraged him as he climaxed. "Give me all of it." She kept moving, milking his orgasm out of him until there was no more. Then she bent down to kiss him with a long, passionate kiss, more soulful than any he had experienced before, her fabulous body pressed against his.

They lay like that until they had both calmed, savoring the passion and pleasure they had shared. Then Brett moved to lift Dana off him and help her to her feet.

"I'd better get you back to your husband - by now he has to be wondering if you been kidnapped." He gathered up Dana's dress and panties and gave them to her. Dana decided to skip the panties and just put her arms through the dress. She had a final impulse before fastening it.

"There's another one of you out there with my husband, right?" she asked. Brett looked curious but replied,

"Yeah, Ross is probably with him."

"Can you take Ross' place and tell him to come in here? Oh, and tell my husband I'm fine, and I'll just be a little while longer."

"What are you going to do?" Brett asked.

"It's a surprise for my husband," Dana told him. She moved close to him and kissed him, her arms going around his neck. "Thank you for the most incredible orgasms I've ever had. I lost track of how many, but I'm sure it was a personal best."

"And thank you for letting me make love with the most beautiful woman I've ever seen Cinnamon," Brett told her, kissing her again.

"Dana," she told him. "I think you can call me Dana after all of this," she said, taking one final kiss.

They parted and Brett hurried out the door to fetch Ross. A minute or two later Ross rushed through the door. He was a big man, as were the others, and handsome in a rugged way, with dark hair and a nose that had been broken at least once. He was dressed in a tux, like the others.

"Brett said you wanted me to come see you - can I help you?" he said, clearly confused. Dana walked over to the big man, her gown flowing behind her, revealing her naked body. Ross' eyes widened as he saw her close up - she had been hot dancing on the stage, but she was even hotter now.

"Come is the right word love," Dana purred as she moved close to him. Her hand ran over his crotch and she felt his cock harden at her touch. "I hope this is for me," she told him as she sank to her knees, her fingers searching for his zipper.

Ross helped by undoing his belt; when Dana lowered his zipper there was a large bulge covered by his undershorts looming in front of her. She reached to either side of the big man's waist to pull his trousers and shorts down, and was rewarded with the revelation of his sizable cock - not as large as Brett's, but close.

"Jesus, Cinnamon," Ross muttered as he watched her. "Are you going to..."

"Suck your lovely cock?" Dana asked, looking up at him with a smile. "Oh yes, hopefully better than you've ever had before. But I need you to promise one thing - when you cum, I want you to cum on my face."

"I can do that," Ross assured her, and he watched in amazement as the beautiful woman took hold of his erection and guided it to her mouth. Dana held him at the base with one hand as she began to lick the head of his cock, wetting it all around and then feathering her tongue over the underside, making him jerk forward at the sensation. She licked down one side and up the other to wet him for her hand and began to stroke the long hard shaft while sucking at just the head.

"Yeah, suck that cock Cinnamon," he encouraged her. He reached out to peel her dress off her shoulders and down her arms, making her release him. "Let me see those big tits," he said, reaching down to cup a full breast before straightening again. He knew he wouldn't last long - he had gotten hard several times tonight watching the dancers, especially this one. Her body was one of the best he had ever seen, and he had seen quite a few. He had imagined what it would be like to fuck her, but a blowjob from her was OK too.

Dana moved her hand to hold him again and slipped her lips farther down his cock. It hit the back of her mouth with half of him still at her lips and she pushed forward a little more. She looked up at him watching her try to take more of him, then pulled back to breathe. She ran her lips up and down his shaft but Ross needed more. One hand went into her hair and pulled her onto him more deeply than before.

Dana was thrilled at being controlled like this - her free hand went to her slit to rub her clit as she continued to suck him. Ross saw Dana touch herself and guessed that she had a submissive streak. He took her hand off his shaft and then gathered her long hair into a ponytail. He started to fuck into her face, forcing his cock to enter her throat. Dana gagged, but did not pull back. That was all Ross needed to see.

"Suck all of that big cock Cinnamon," he ordered her. "You know you want it all - take it." His next thrust slipped past the last point of penetration and suddenly he was buried in her throat, her face against his groin. He saw Dana rapidly stroking herself even as she struggled with having her face fucked. Ross pumped into her throat, Dana gasping for air when she could, until he felt the sensations of an impending orgasm. He pulled out of her mouth and his cock lay across her face as she took a deep breath.

"Finish me with your hand," he told her. Dana's free hand quickly went to him and she pumped the big shaft, slick with her saliva, as she pleasured herself. She licked at the swollen head at the same time until she felt his shaft swell in her hand, her cue to pull back. Ross groaned loudly as a huge burst of cum shot out of his cock, streaking a trail of white fluid from her hair to her mouth. A second shot laced across her forehead, right eye and cheek. Then Dana shuddered in orgasm and let go of his cock. Ross took hold of it and continued to cum on her face as his cock pulsed again and again.

"Yes! Cum on my face!" Dana pleaded as she brought herself to climax. "Cover me with that beautiful cum! Paint my face!" Ross did as asked until there was no more left in him. Then he rubbed his still-hard cock over Dana's lovely features, spreading the viscous white fluid until her face glistened with his seed. He was surprised when she took hold of his cock again and held it while she sucked the head, looking for the last of his cum. As she let the cock slip from her mouth, a mix of cum and saliva dripped from her mouth onto her breasts.

Sensing that they were done, Ross helped the beautiful woman to her feet and returned her dress to her shoulders, taking a last look at those incredible tits, now glistening with a mix of their fluids. God, he loved this job!

Dana put herself together as best she could. Somehow she was still wearing the heels and stockings, though the stockings were torn at the knees and in a few other places. 'Too much time on your knees,' she thought ruefully. She started to gather and tie the dress but stopped. 'Better leave it open, since we're going for the slut look'. Thinking of that she went over to the mirror in the room and looked at herself.

Ross had done his job well, her face had heavy streaks of cum in some places and shined with wet cum everywhere else. The first stream had gone as far as her hair, where a white glob contrasted with her raven hair. Rivulets had fallen onto her chest and breasts as well, and somehow even her dress had caught several drops. She looked generally disheveled - 'well-fucked and put away wet' she thought. Time to find out how David would react to his wife the slut.

I was already beyond the end of my patience when the bouncer walked out of the hallway leading to the VIP rooms and over to my table. Alexis had been with me for a short while, trying to reassure me that Dana was safe but I thought she seemed a little worried too. When the second bouncer came to the table and took Ross - we had at least exchanged names in the past hour or so - aside I stood up. Ross hurried off and the new guy told me to sit down again.

"Your wife wants me to tell you she's fine and will be out soon," he said, trying to calm me. His hand went to my shoulder and pressed down, making me sit. "You're a lucky guy, she's an amazing lady," he commented.

"Amazing how?" I asked, wondering how he knew anything about her. But he had gone into stony silence mode, just standing there.

About fifteen minutes later Dana walked out of the hallway, escorted by Ross, who had a huge grin on his face. That alarmed me - these guys didn't smile. As she strode across the room in her heels her dress, untied I noticed, flowed away from her body, revealing that she was naked underneath it. Customers watched in fascination, taking in her breasts and the rest of body, but didn't dare approach her because of Ross. As she walked up to me I noticed that her hose was torn and her panties gone. Her face was covered in what I could only assume was cum, and there was cum in her hair and on her breasts as well!

"Are you OK?" I asked, suddenly even more concerned. "What happened? Did they rape you? Did you rape her?" I yelled, turning on the bouncers.

"No dear they didn't rape me," Dana said, taking my arm and turning me back toward her. "They didn't make me do anything I didn't want to. I even asked Ross to cum on my face like this so you could see what a slut your wife has become. That was what you wanted, wasn't it?"

"Oh my god..." I said softly, stunned by her words and appearance. "No, I never wanted...."

"I think you did," Dana said. "And now I am. I've been fucked by several men tonight, including Brett, who has a lovely, huge cock. And Ross gave me this facial after I sucked his cock. There were more...but the point is that you now have a slut for a wife."

The bouncers found other things to watch as Dana and I had this exchange, no doubt wondering if I would lose it on them. I was too distracted trying to deal with the fact that my wife was standing in front of me, her totally naked body exposed under her untied dress, her face covered in another man's semen, to deal with them. If anything, they were just the lucky beneficiaries of her transformation. I took a deep breath and started to close Dana's dress.

"Why don't we go back to the hotel and you can show me what a slutty wife acts like," I suggested, as i realized that this may have been what I wanted all along. Dana smiled and pressed herself into me. "I think you might like it," she told me, and kissed me, the taste of Ross' cum on her lips. 'This might take some getting used to,' I thought. 'And it will be almost impossible to top with next season's bet!'