The Bet Ch. 03, Day 03

Story Info
The third day of our Las Vegas trip!
8k words
4.72
4.7k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 12/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 3

After the crazy events at the strip club the prior night we slept in the next morning, both of us exhausted from two days of too much rich food and late nights. I woke up spooned into Dana, feeling her warmth and softness, smelling the scent of her hair on my face. My body responded as it usually does when I'm this close to her and I quickly developed an erection that snuggled itself between the full cheeks of her ass. I tried to stay still so as not to wake her, but my cock had a mind of its own, making small movements against her. Dana stirred a little and then woke.

"Umm, it's nice to wake up in your arms," she said softly, stroking my forearm.

"It's nice to wake up holding you my love," I said back, softly kissing her neck.

"I think someone else is awake too," Dana said, wiggling her ass against my erection.

"He's pretty much always awake when he's next to you like this," I told her. Dana had put on a large T-shirt to sleep in but no panties, so my cock was rubbing on smooth bare flesh, the shirt having ridden up during the night. "I can't blame him - you feel fabulous dear," I said softly into her ear. My free hand went under the covers and her shirt to run across her belly and up to a firm breast. Dana's nipple was already hard as my palm grazed over it.

"Someone woke up horny," she commented as I caressed her.

"How could I not?" I answered. "You were so sexy last night - you have a promising career as a top-level stripper." I saw a flush of pink in Dana's face at the mention of her performance at the strip club.

"I can't believe I did that," she said resignedly.

"You won the contest, you were amazing," I told her. "And I think you had fun doing it - you seemed to really warm up to the crowd by the third song. And your encore song was fantastic - how much did you make in tips?"

"About $400 I think," she admitted.

"See, the crowd loved you! Dana, you're incredibly beautiful and sexy. I've been trying to help you realize that."

"I'm still embarrassed that I was dancing in front of all those people with nothing but a G-string on!"

"No one in that crowd knows who you are," I assured her. "To them you're Cinnamon the incredible amateur, and you'll never see them again. Anyway, it's over, and I'm proud of you. It took a lot of courage to do that, my sexy wife."

I had been running my hand over her while we were talking and Dana showed signs of her building desire. I slipped my hand down to her pussy and felt the wetness of her arousal there. As I began sliding my fingers over her labia I pressed my hard cock into her backside.

"Does us talking about you stripping last night get you this wet?" I asked her. "Thinking about all those men looking at your body and wanting you?" Dana's breath quickened as I caressed her.

"No, of course not," she protested. "I'm reacting to you."

"I like that I make you wet and ready for me," I whispered in her ear. "Why don't you turn over and get on top of me."

Dana turned and slid a leg over me as I moved onto my back. Now she was straddling me, my cock trapped beneath her crotch. I could feel the dampness of her on me as my hands went under the nightshirt and began to explore her fabulous body. I ran my palms over her smooth thighs and over her hips and then her side. Moving up her side I shifted inward to cup her pendulous breasts in my hands, marveling as always at their beauty. I palmed the underside of each breast and ran my thumbs over Dana's nipples, making her gasp. She began to rock against my cock, sliding her slit over my shaft, pleasuring herself as it rubbed against her clit.

"Making love to you is so magical," I told her as we continued to excite each other. Dana leaned down to kiss me, and as we kissed deeply my hands moved to her rear to guide her movements against me. She lifted her hips, freeing my cock, and moved to capture it at her opening. We kissed passionately as she eased down my body, my cock slowly entering her. The incredible feel of her slowly taking me into the velvet slickness of her almost made me climax but I resisted, wanting this to last, wanting it to be as special for her as it was for me. Dana purred as we joined, enjoying our coupling as much as I was. We were still for a moment, reveling in the feel of each other, before we began to rock in the rhythm of lovemaking.

"Lift up," I coaxed her, and Dana rose off my chest. I gathered the nightshirt bottom and helped her lift it over her head, revealing her fabulous breasts. My hands were still on her ass, guiding her movements on my cock. I lifted my head to kiss between her breasts and run my tongue over her smooth flesh. Dana's hands went into my hair to hold me there as I moved to find her nipple. I knew sucking her nipple was incredibly exciting for her, so as I began I wasn't surprised when she pulled my head into her to increase the sensation.

"Yes baby, suck my nipple," she encouraged me. As I sensed her growing arousal I increased suction and began to use my teeth in light bites on the prominent nub.

"God yes," Dana moaned, and her movements against my groin increased in speed as she ground herself down on me. I held her ass tightly as I began to thrust into her with longer, deeper motions, bringing each of us closer to climax. Dana moaned as I left her nipple but gasped as I moved to the other, quickly building the intensity of my attention to it. Dana moved more frantically on me and I pulled her down against my groin, putting pressure on her clit as I thrust into her. I could tell she was ready to climax, so I let myself go, letting the sensation of our lovemaking sweep over me and take me to my own climax. My orgasm began just before hers, and I was pulsing my seed into her as Dana climaxed with me.

"Oh, David - David," she gasped out. "You love me so good!" Then, as our climaxes played out, we were kissing again, a kiss of passion, gratitude and love. Sated for the moment Dana's head sank to my shoulder and my arms wrapped around her as she lay on me, still joined.

"I love you so much, my sexy wife," I said softly.

"I love you too dear," she told me. "Being with you like this is so special."

We rested like that for a long while, just enjoying each other. Eventually nature called, and we had to stir ourselves. We took care of personal needs, ordered room service breakfast and jumped into the shower, enjoying the intimacy of washing each other. I left Dana washing her hair in the shower, dried myself and threw on a robe just in time to answer the door. We ate a leisurely breakfast in the suite's spacious living area, both of us in robes, which felt like the height of luxury. As we ate, we talked about our plans for the day - basically none except relaxation at the large hotel pool.

Since Vegas pools had a reputation for being wild at times I had reserved a cabana that should give us some quiet and privacy. It also offered shade in a private sitting area and a bathroom. We had it for the day, so there was no need to rush getting there. We finally got our act together around noon and got dressed for the pool. My prep was simple - bathing suit, shirt and flip-flops. Sunglasses and ball cap finished my outfit, and after I tossed sunscreen into a bag I was good to go. Dana's life is much more complicated. She did makeup while in her robe and fixed her long raven hair in a bun. Picking which sandals to wear took some time as well. When she went into the bathroom and closed the door, I figured some new element had surfaced.

"About ready dear?" I asked cautiously through the door.

"Yes, I just need to put my suit on," was the answer.

"Why do you need to do that in the bathroom?" I asked.

"Because it's a surprise for you," I was told, which shut me up. I love surprises, especially when they involve my wife's clothing. Her two 'surprise' dresses on this trip had been well worth the wait. I couldn't wait to see the swimsuit! I heard the door being unlocked and Dana emerged in a patterned blue coverup that tied at the waist with a belt and went down to her upper thigh. She was barefoot but her long legs looked great, revealed just enough by the coverup. Dana spun to let me see the backside and stopped facing me again. She played with the belt on the coverup, loosening it but not opening the garment.

"Are you ready for the reveal?" she asked with a sly smile.

"Past ready," I told her. "I'm always hungry to see you in something as revealing as a swimsuit."

"Then I hope this satisfies your appetite," she said, slowly pulling the sides of the coverup apart and letting it slip off her shoulders to the floor. I was speechless for a few seconds; Dana had on a sheer-looking white bikini that was easily the sexiest and most revealing swimsuit I'd ever seen her wear. I assumed it was sheer because I could see the bumps of her nipples in the fabric and a hint of a cameltoe in the bottoms. The top consisted of two cups connected by a white fabric string. The cups each covered perhaps two-thirds of her breasts, the entire inner curves of her breasts revealed and pushed inward. The bottom was equally skimpy, with enough fabric to cover her crotch but narrowing quickly on the sides to strings tied on each hip. I assumed the back was a thong; when Dana spun around I saw it had a strip of fabric three inches wide, so not quite a thong. She looked at me expectantly, clearly very invested in my reaction.

"My god Dana,' I finally managed to say. "You look incredible. That suit is going to cause heart attacks at the pool!"

"So, you like it?" she asked. "Do you think I should wear it?"

"Like it? No, I love it," I told her. "You absolutely should wear it! It fits your Cinnamon persona perfectly."

Her reaction to that wasn't as positive as I hoped, so I quickly backtracked.

"I assume you're wearing it for me, and I love it." I told her. "I'm proud to be your husband and proud of my beautiful wife. And I enjoy having other men see you and wish they were me."

That went over better. I moved to her and took her in my arms. "You know I'm going to be checking you out and lusting after you all day, don't you," I asked her. "Unless you want to stay in the room - I'm good with taking this off you and making love you for the rest of the day too."

Dana laughed at that, relaxing a bit and gaining confidence.

"We just made love a little while ago tiger," she told me. "Don't you need to recharge?"

"You underestimate how much you inspire me," I answered. "But why don't you put on the coverup and we'll go to the pool," I suggested. "You can always come back and change. Or take another suit with you. But I vote for this one!"

Dana picked up the coverup and put it on, then put on sandals with a low heel. A quick elevator ride and walk took us to the enormous pool. It took a minute to find someone to help us, but we eventually made our way to the cabana, where a pool guy introduced himself.

"Good afternoon, I'm Jeff. I'll be your server today - if you need anything at all just let me know. There's a wine list, bar choices and a menu on the table over there."

"Dave and Dana," I told him. "I'm guessing the lady would like a mimosa and I'll have a Bloody Mary."

"Excellent! I'll get those right away." he told us and he trotted off.

We checked out the cabana, which seemed nice. Outside, it had a table with four chairs, several loungers and an umbrella. There was a door to a bathroom on one side and a wide double door that opened to a sitting area, complete with couch, table, chairs, and wide screen TV. Various snacks were in a basket on the indoor table. "Very nice," I commented and Dana agreed. We were on the end of a row of cabanas, so one side was bordered by shrubs and the other by another cabana. Potted plants formed a border of sorts between the cabanas, none of which were occupied at the moment. I'd have celebrated that, but it was early for Vegas. People would probably show up at some point.

Dana went into the cabana to take off her coverup and was facing away from me when Jeff returned with our drinks. He was setting them down as she slipped the garment down her arms.

"Jeff," I said quietly. "Do you hunt?"

"A little," he answered, arranging the drinks on coasters.

"OK, then you probably know - rule number one is never startle the game." I said, nodding at Dana. He looked confused until she turned and he saw her in the bikini. His face showed momentary shock and his jaw dropped but he recovered nicely.

"I...I brought your drinks; first round is complementary. Let me know if you need anything else."

"Thanks Jeff," I replied. "We'll probably want to order food in an hour or two."

"No problem, I'll be by regularly," he said, glancing at Dana again. I had no doubt he would be, if only to get another look at her.

Dana began to put on sunscreen - I offered to help and was told I could do her back after she lay down on a lounge. I watched her apply the lotion to herself, wishing my hands were spreading across those big boobs and her tight lower belly. Finished, she spread a towel on a lounge and lay down on her stomach.

"Your turn dear," she told me, and I hurried over to her with the sunscreen. I straddled her, resting myself on her backside and started on her shoulders and neck and worked my way down her back.

"Mmm, your hands feel so good on me," she murmured as I caressed her. I slipped both hands under her arms to put lotion where the sides of her breasts were squeezed from under her. Dana shifted but didn't complain. I slid down to her upper thighs so I could do her lower back. Leaning forward my erection - hell yes, I was hard! - nestled in the tiny bit of fabric covering her ass. I stayed like that until her back was done, then moved down further to lotion the full cheeks of Dana's ass.

"I've already done there Sparky," Dana told me with an amused tone.

"Can't be too cautious," I said back, massaging the firmness of her rear. "This part rarely sees the sun - how would you sit down if you get burned here?" That got me a little snort from her, but I stuck with my task until her ass was thoroughly covered. For a bonus I put lotion on the backs of her thighs and spread it, my hands slipping down to her inner thighs and pressing against her pussy. Dana's breath caught and she twisted a little, but no complaints.

"Thank you," she said as I lifted off her. "I'm going to just lay here for a bit."

"Enjoy," I told her. "I'll be at the table if you need anything."

"Another mimosa would be good."

When Jeff came by, I told him we needed another mimosa. He seemed hypnotized by the sight of Dana's ass as she lay on the lounge; when he refocused on me he was embarrassed.

"Sorry man," he said quietly.

"No need to apologize," I told him. "I like to look at her too. No harm done, but try to not get caught." He nodded and hurried off to get the drink. While he was gone Dana lifted off the lounge, I assumed to turn over.

"I'm going into the water to cool off," she told me. "Be back in a sec." I watched her walk away, her hips swaying and ass rolling, making my erection start to awaken.

Jeff returned with her drink just as she was coming out of the water. He glanced at her and quickly turned to put the drink on the table. As Dana got closer what I saw made my erection come to full mast.

"Dear lord," I mumbled as I watched her. The white suit - now wet - had turned transparent, and Dana's breasts were clearly outlined through the fabric, her nipples exposed as if she was topless. Her bottom was transparent enough that I could see the small landing strip of hair she left above her pussy and the top of her folds.

"Turn around and tell her you brought her drink," I told Jeff. "But be cool."

Jeff was confused again but did as I instructed. By then Dana was almost to the lounge and we were both being treated to what amounted to full frontal nudity. I heard him mutter 'damn' very softly.

"Here's your mimosa, Mrs. Griffen," he managed to say.

"Thank you Jeff," Dana said, seemingly unaware of the show she was putting on. "Please put it on the side table here by the lounge." Jeff walked the few steps to do that, bringing him even closer to her. His hand shook a little as he put the drink down and he quickly turned toward me. He had a stunned look on his face as he looked at me, so I reassured him with a quick wink. After sipping from her drink Dana elevated the back of the lounge a little and lay down on her back, looking out at the pool. She settled in like that and I saw her doze off to sleep. The suit dried quickly and was soon opaque again, much to my disappointment.

She woke about 40 minutes later, probably due to a loud commotion on the other side of the pool. There was an announcer there trying to work up the people in the pool. It was about 3:30 in the afternoon and a decent number of people were in the water by now. Dana finished her drink, got up and came over to me.

"I wonder what that's all about," she said. "It's certainly noisy enough."

"Let's go see," I suggested. "I want to get wet anyway."

Dana looked around the cabana area and decided our things would be safe, so we waded into the pool. The water was chest-high on me, just above Dana's breasts. As we got closer I saw that the sign said, 'RUB ONE OUT FOR CHARITY' and laughed.

"What does that even mean?" asked my somewhat naive wife.

"Well, 'rub one out' is slang for masturbation, but I doubt that's what it really means," I told her. As we got near the make-shift stage where the announcer was, we realized that they were promoting a charity auction where people bid to apply suntan lotion on volunteers.

"We should totally do that!" I told Dana, who looked at me in horror.

"I'm not going to go up there and let some stranger molest me!" she replied.

"No, no of course not. I'll bid to do it. Come on, it's for charity. It will be fun." My motivation was that this another opportunity to have her come out of her shell and show off her fabulous body.

To my surprise Dana agreed and we made our way to the side of the stage, where volunteers were lined up. There were five in front of us, four young women and one man. I was surprised to see him, but he was very good-looking and fit, so why not? The women were all mid-twenties and attractive, but not in Dana's class. Dana had to sign a permission slip and release form, basically agreeing that anything that happened was all in good fun - and for charity, of course. Done with that, I left her to go back to the pool to be ready to bid.

The bidding began and the process was simple enough. A young woman in a bikini went out to the announcer, who made a few remarks like a sales pitch and asked the crowd to bid on the right to apply sunscreen to her body. The opening bid had to be at least $50. The bidding got up to $200 before a winner was declared; a young man then hopped onto the stage and began covering her in lotion, with a lot of joking from the announcer whenever he approached her breasts or ass.

What I didn't realize was that there was a cameraman covering the process and projecting it on a mega-screen above the stage for the benefit of the crowd. The process was repeated for two more women and the guy, and then it was Dana's turn. As she walked out on the stage there were a lot of whistles and whoops at the curvy woman in a skimpy bikini. The announcer took one look at her and clutched his heart. Dana, of course, blushed vividly and gave him a nervous smile.

"I may break the rules and bid myself," he said to the crowd. "And if I do, I now declare myself the winner! No, seriously, I do want to bend the rules for this goddess - Dana!" he said, looking at his list. "We're going to have two auctions, one for her front and one for her back. Let's start with the front!"

Bidding went up quickly - most auctions had been won at around $200; this one was at $500 in the blink of an eye. I joined in at $600 and got into a contest of wills with someone. I was finally able to win at $1,000 but that meant I was tapped out for the second half. Dana's backside went for $800.