The Bet Ch. 03, Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The announcers decided to do Dana's backside first and a fortyish man hopped up on stage. He was given a bottle of lotion and made a great show of working his way up the backs of Dana's legs, stopping short of her rear. He moved to her shoulders and dripped lotion on either shoulder, rubbing it into her skin there and her neck. Squinting lotion into his hand, the lucky winner continued to Dana's lower back, finally reaching her suit bottom. The suit's bottom was nothing more than a string except in the middle. He used both hands to go over Dana's hips, saving the fullness of her ass for last. His hands were on Dana's hips when he playfully pulled her into him; I was more than surprised when she shook her ass as he pressed into her!

Dana pulled away and he put lotion on both hands and made a great show of lotioning both cheeks at the same time. He wandered under the fabric covering the crease of her ass, pressing it inward until it was very close to a thong. At that point the announcer said it was time to move on and bring up the second winner - me.

"I think you definitely got your money's worth," he told the first winner as he hopped off the stage.

I climbed up on stage and smiled at my lovely wife, who didn't look as pissed at me as I thought she would. I was handed a bottle of lotion and moved close to her.

"Behave yourself," she told me as I crouched to do her legs.

"I always do," I told her. "Just badly, sometimes."

I put lotion in each hand and rubbed it on her long legs, making sure to cover her inner thighs. The crowd got rowdy as I approached her crotch, but I was saving my bad behavior for her top. I lotioned her belly and jumped to her shoulders. I was looking into her eyes as I spread the lotion over both shoulders and headed down her chest. Dana had a smile that told me she expected I would do something - who was I to disappoint? I spread lotion over the inside of each breast and quickly moved my palms inside the cups of her suit.

As I started to pull the cups away from Dana's breasts the announcer jumped in.

"Whoa! Can't do that!" he said quickly. "Topless isn't allowed until 6:00 at this pool! Though I'd love for you two to come back them, because those are some prime ta-ta's!"

Dana was blushing a vivid pink on her face and down her chest. I withdrew my hands and made a 'I tried' gesture to the now-raucous crowd.

"I can't believe you did that," Dana whispered to me. But I still had one trick left.

"Will another $100 buy me a kiss?" I asked the announcer.

He looked at Dana, who rolled her eyes; when he nodded yes I pulled her into me and kissed her. The crowd went crazy.

We went off the stage and decided to walk around the pool rather than risk the increasingly rowdy crowd. It was a good choice for that reason alone, but also kept Dana's bikini dry, which proved important when we got to the cabana. The cabana next to us, empty when we left, was now home to about twenty young men whose ages looked to range from 25-30. They were relatively quiet - just warming up, I guessed. The reaction to Dana in her dry suit was typically male; if her suit had been wet all bets would have been off.

Dana settled back onto her lounge after asking Jeff for white wine. She took out her iPad and started doing something on it - I knew she was still a bit grumpy about the whole lotion thing so I decided to give her a little space. I was about to order something when one of our new neighbors walked over and invited me next door for a drink. Feeling sociable (and giving Dana time and space to forgive me) I accepted and was soon chatting with a few of the guys.

The occasion turned out to be a bachelor party weekend - they had arrived at the cabana later than planned because several had to recover from the night before. They asked about Dana and I told them she was my wife.

"Dude, no offense but your wife is epically hot," one of the younger ones said.

"Don't I know it," I told him. "Not sure how I landed her - I must have been having a good day."

"Or maybe you have a big dick," another suggested. He backed off when I gave him the Marine Corps look.

"Just kidding man, sorry. You're a lucky guy - she's hot to begin with, but that bikini..."

"She wore that as a treat for me," I told him. "But if you guys make a big deal of it, she'll change out of it in a heartbeat."

"OK, stay cool, got it. Any chance you can get her to come over? We're trying to attract women, and they seem to flock together. Maybe if they saw her with us.."

"I'll try," I told him. "But don't count on it."

I went over to the lounge and leaned down to kiss Dana on the neck. She seemed to accept that, so I pressed on.

"I think we should go next door and be sociable for a little while," I suggested.

"Why would we do that?"

"They seem like nice guys, and we might be doing them a favor," I explained." They're trying to attract women to their cabana, and they think you being there would help."

Dana was amused by that. "So, I'm to be a Judas goat?" she asked.

"I don't think it's quite that sinister," I said. "Come on, just for a little while."

"Let me get my coverup," Dana said. "I'm not going into a crowd of 20 horny guys dressed like this."

Dana put on her coverup and we headed over. The guys supplied us with drinks and we were soon chatting. A little while turned into a longer while because some of them were Pittsburgh Steeler fans like Dana and they bonded. So I got to listen to a lot of Steeler analysis, complaints, etc.

Six o'clock arrived and an announcement came over loudspeakers that topless bathing was now allowed. The guys all looked at Dana expectantly. Even wearing the coverup, it was obvious that Dana had spectacular tits.

"Not happening guys," was her quick reply. The subject was dropped, to my relief. About fifteen minutes later the sun had gone down enough that the cabanas were in shadow, so Dana took off her sunglasses. It was a matter of minutes before a slightly inebriated partier came over and looked at her closely.

"Was that you dancing at The Essex last night?" he asked bluntly.

Dana blushed and answered, "No, I think you're mixing me up with someone else."

He looked at Dana again. "It was you! Cinnamon, right? You won the amateur contest - you were amazing!"

It was clear he wasn't going to give up, so I intervened. "The lady says it wasn't her pal. Let it go."

"No, you don't understand - no offense! That was the most awesome stripper routine I've ever seen! We couldn't get anywhere near the stage for your encore dance. Then we were hoping you would do table dances - we wanted to have you give our groom Chet a lap dance!"

Dana was blushing and increasingly uncomfortable as we listened to him. I looked at the others and they figured out I wanted them to take him away. He was ushered off and after an awkward pause Dana and her fellow fans went back to the Steelers. I had tuned that whole conversation out until voices rose and it was clear there was a disagreement about something. By this time, I figured Dana had drunk at least six drinks with little or no food and was in that zone where her self-control was reduced and her sex drive was enhanced.

"Fine, you're so sure, let's bet on it," she challenged Sam, who was the Best Man in the wedding party.

"OK, I'll put up $200," he told her. "But I don't want your money."

"Then what?" Dana asked.

"I know you say you aren't Cinnamon, but I was there, and I think you are. So if I win, I want you to dance for our groom Chet - it would be the highlight of the bachelor trip. Three songs and an encore, just like last night, with the last song a lap dance for our boy."

I tried to intervene, not liking where this was going.

"Dana says it wasn't her, so there's no point." I knew she was out of control when I heard,

"My husband wants me to show off more, be sexier. So even if I'm not Cinnamon I think he wouldn't mind that. You're on! But it's academic because I know I'm right."

They shook hands on the bet and someone pulled up Google to resolve the argument. When he found the page he needed, it showed that Sam was right and Dana was wrong. Dana looked shocked for a moment but gathered herself.

"I hope you're not going back on our bet," Sam said when he saw her reaction.

"No, a bet is a bet," she told him. "When and where?"

"Now, right here."

I stepped in. "No, that's not happening. We'll do it in the cabana, and with a small group. Who was at the Essex last night?"

"Chet, me and the five groomsmen who came here," Sam told me. I looked at Dana, who nodded that was OK.

"Then that's who can be there," I told him. "No one else. Door locked. No phones, no pictures, no video. And it's just a dance - no one touches Dana unless she says so. Now quietly get your group into the cabana and let's get this over with."

Dana and I went to their cabana; I checked to make sure she was OK as we went.

"I'm fine - a few dances and it's over, no big deal."

The group gathered quickly in the main room of the cabana and we locked the door. Chet sat in the middle of the couch, the others in chairs or standing around the room. Some enterprising young man had brought his iPad with him and had already found the same songs Dana danced to the night before. She was standing in the middle of the room, her coverup still on, when 'Girls, Girls, Girls' started playing.

Dana smiled as she recognized the song. "If this was a song from last light someone was paying attention," she said as she started to move to the music. She seemed much more relaxed than I would have expected. 'How many mimosas had she had?' I wondered.

"Who was there last night?" she asked. Everyone's hand went up including Chet. Dana moved in front of him and started swaying to the music.

"Last night my husband told me - 'no one here knows you, no one will recognize you' - was he right, did you recognize me baby?"

Chet shook his head and croaked out 'No.'

"Maybe this will help," Dana said seductively. She untied the coverup belt and slipped the garment off her shoulders, letting it slide down her arms to the floor. Chet's eyes widened at the sight of her in the sexy white bikini. Reaching up, Dana undid her hair bun and let her beautiful long black hair fall to her shoulders, shaking her head to spread it. She swayed in front of Chet like this for a few moments, then slowly turned to show everyone her new look.

"How about now?" she asked, returning her attention to Chet. He shook his head 'yes.'

"You don't seem sure," Dana said playfully. "David, bring me one of those bottles of water please."

I grabbed a water, opening it as I took it to her, not sure what she was going to do. Dana moved closer to Chet and put one foot next to him on the couch, then started pouring the water over her upper chest, her breasts and finally her stomach. The water turned her bikini transparent, just like her dip in the pool had done. The rest of the room couldn't see the effect, but Chet's face told them that it was amazing. His eyes roamed Dana's body, not sure where to focus.

Dana took her foot off the couch and backed away to dance in front of him, her bikini revealing her breasts and the landing strip at her sex. Then she turned to the rest of the room, to a chorus of stunned 'Sweet Jesus' and 'Dear god' mutters.

I watched, stunned by my wife, who until recently had been very conservative about showing her body. Dana smiled at me as she danced with her hands over her head, displaying her bikini-shrouded breasts.

"Yes dear," she told me. "I know the suit turns transparent when wet - I bought it, didn't I? The look on your and the cabana boy's faces when I got out of the pool made me glad I decided to surprise you."

Katy Perry's song came on and Dana turned back to Chet, who had been enjoying his view of her ass. Dana smiled as he reached to adjust himself, his erection now obvious in his swimsuit.

"Did I do that?" Dana teased. "Maybe one of your friends can help you with it - I don't think I can be that naughty. Can I dear?" she asked, looking at me.

I shook my head no. Dana moved to kneel on the couch next to Chet, who looked very happy to have her that close to him.

"Now I'm told," she began, "that Cinnamon danced topless to this song. Is that right?" A chorus of 'yes!' came in response. "So I suppose I have to be true to the evening," she said, twisting so Chet could see the tie to her top on her back. "Could you help a girl out?" she asked him.

Chet wasted no time in reaching for the bow at her back and undoing it. Dana raised her arms so he could bring the two strings to her front and let him lift the bikini away from her breasts. You could hear Chet inhale deeply as he saw the two beautiful globes almost in his face. Dana lifted the top over her head and tossed it in my direction, then twisted to lie on her back on Chet's lap.

"I get accused of having had a boob job all the time. Feel them," she prompted him. "So you can tell your friends if they're real or not."

Chet's hands came around Dana to cup her breasts and gently caress them. "Very real," he announced. "And very incredible." He kept running his palms over her breasts until Dana lifted away and turned to him.

"This song's almost over," she said. "Do you mind if I dance for everyone else until it's done?"

No, go ahead," Chet told her, a bit of regret in his voice.

Dana walked away from him to the nearest groomsman and ran her hands over his chest. His hands went up as if to feel her breasts but she took them in hers.

"No touching the dancer honey," she told him and moved on.

Sam was standing next to this exchange. Dana went up to him and said, "Best Man - can you live up to that?"

"I'd love to show you I can," he answered back. Dana ran her hands over his chest and smiled.

"I bet you would." She danced in front of several men who were sitting and finally came to me. "There's no rule against the dancer touching you," she told me with a wink. Her hand stroked my erection through my trunks.

"I think my husband likes me being naughty," she told the room. "He should love this next song..."

I leaned toward her and whispered, "Be careful what you start here - six horny guys beside Chet." Dana laughed and walked back to Chet, picking up her coverup and putting it on but not tying it. The other men groaned in disappointment.

"I'm putting the coverup back on because I want this song to be just us," she told Chet. "Since you were nice enough to share the last song, this whole song is yours baby." At over eight minutes I thought this was going to be an epic lap dance. I wasn't wrong. Chet was going to experience his own personal "Stairway to Heaven".

Dana started slowly dancing in front of Chet, following the early tempo of the song. She moved between his legs and let her hair cascade over his face, rising up to rub her breasts over his face. The others groaned at seeing her slowly move across his face and down his body. Now her hair was covering his trunks and it looked like she was running her face across his erection. Guys around the room were adjusting or rubbing their cocks as she continued to torture Chet like this. She finally moved back up his body and rubbed her breasts into his lap, and I could see Chet fighting the urge to touch her.

The tempo of the song increased and Dana rose up to straddle Chet's legs. Her coverup was blocking most of her body, but we were catching glimpses of side boob and her rear.

Dana leaned closer to whisper something to Chet, who looked surprised. She pulled the coverup back on both sides and Chet untied the bows on her hips. Dana lifted up and he pulled the bikini bottom from under her. Dana took it from him and tossed it toward me, earning a cheer from the spectators.

As the song's tempo increased Dana moved closer and closer to Chet, until her bare sex was covering the hard lump in his trunks. She began to slowly glide over him, Chet's breathing increasing as she tortured his cock. She slipped the coverup down to expose her shoulders and breasts.

"Let me feel your hands on my skin," she said breathlessly. Chet's hands lifted to slowly run over her shoulders and back, and then to her front to caress her breasts.

"Mmm," Dana purred as he caressed her. The guitar riff started and she rocked more vigorously on his hardness. Chet's hands instinctively went to her hips as Dana rocked on him, guiding her movements. Both of them seemed oblivious to anything but their arousal and each other. Chet's hands now on her ass, Dana pulled his head down to her breasts as the song started to peak.

"Make love to my tits baby," she encouraged him, and Chet was happy to comply. I could see his mouth fasten onto one of her nipples and heard Dana moan as he sucked on it. She pulled him into her, her pelvis rocking frantically now and Chet arching up at her.

Dana seemed to sense that Chet was as close as she was; her hands went to his hair, holding him tightly.

"Yes...cum for me baby...make me cum with you..." They peaked together with the tempo of the song, Chet groaning out, 'oh my god' as Dana milked his orgasm out of him. Dana was overcome with her own climax, moaning as she moved with Chet to satisfy both of them.

I stood there, stunned at how this had developed and thanking god that at least Chet still had his trunks on. The pair moved more slowly as the song wound down, Dana pulling the coverup back onto her shoulders before she leaned in to kiss Chet.

Someone started clapping softly and everyone else joined in, awed by the epic lap dance. Dana lifted off Chet, tying her robe, her face flushed with a mix of arousal and embarrassment.

Chet stood, a huge wet spot in the front of his trunks. He hesitantly came over to me. "I hope you're OK with everything man," he said. "We got caught up in the moment - your wife is incredible."

"Yes, she is," I told him. "You're cool. But I think we have to be going now - have a good wedding." Dana came over to me and I took her in my arms, kissing her forehead. She looked up at me and I kissed her mouth, holding her to me.

"Let's go," I said hoarsely, and I guided her out the door and to our cabana. We went inside and I immediately closed the door and locked it. I took Dana in my arms again and kissed her hard, untying the coverup and stripping it off her as we kissed. I moved her to the couch and placed her so she was reclining on the front edge; stripping off my trunks, I knelt on the floor between her legs and thrust my hard cock into her.

"Oh David, oh my god," she cried out as I took her. She was soaked from her earlier climax and I entered her completely with one thrust. I began to fuck her hard - there was no lovemaking here, just primitive mating as if to reclaim what was mine. I held her hips for leverage as I took her; Dana grunted as my cock pounded into her. Her breasts were rolling on her chest as I rhythmically fucked her; I gathered them with my hands, squeezing them together and lowering my head to suck deeply on an erect nipple.

"Ohhh!" Dana moaned at the exquisite pleasure and pain. "Oh god, take me David!" She inched forward and spread her legs wider; I moved up to thrust down into her as deeply as I could.

"Yes, god yes!" she moaned as I fucked her as hard as I ever had.

"I could see you wanted Chet's cock in you," I growled as I fucked her. "Wanted him fucking you just like this! And then there were six more hard cocks waiting for you - you wanted them all!"

"No..." Dana panted in denial, though I could see a hunger in her eyes. "I only want you, only you!" Her breath caught as I thrust deeply into her and ground my pelvis down on her clit.

"Cum for me, my naughty wife," I told her. "Cum for me while imagining all those men taking you, fucking you just like this!" That image was enough to take Dana over the edge; she climaxed so hard that her legs began to shake. I ground into her to heighten her climax and then fucked her deep and fast as she came.