All Comments on 'The Bet Ch. 04'

by ssnatch

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Too much effort on her part.

I was expecting more from this story after the first 3 parts. I mean, why bother flying to New York just to tie him to a bed and fuck his ass? She could have done that at home and spent the money on some really nice toys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love it!

LOVE your series here... better and better! Just plastered some silk panties here...delightful feeling!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story, I hope to read future chapters of how she turns him into a cum and cock loving slut. Please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Only one thing left to do

Give the Mistress a black eye and remind her never to talk to you again. Who needs the crap?

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
What's Next?!

Betcha there's no marriage in this couple's future!

- In chapter 5,the cunt invites two black guys into the room while her stupid boyfriend is still tied to the bed. She then has Rufus stick his 10 inch tool all the way down Dopey's throat.Then she has Leroy make him airtight by ramming hi thick 12 inches all the way up Dopey's ass. As the jigs pump away at Dopey,the cunt rams a big dildo in and out of her hole. After the jigs blow their loads in Dopey,she makes him watch them DP her and then swallows both loads.

- Chapter 6 opens with Dopey being pursued in a high-speed chase by the cops. When Slutty Sarah finally released him,he grabbed her flogger and beat the ever-loving shit out of her before ramming a dynamite stick up her ass,lighting the fuse and standing back as she ended up splattered all over the room.

- KARMA. It's a bitch!

1Martiniman1Martiniman20 days ago

First off…I read the older comments and OMG, don’t be a dumb ass and make these type off comments. You knew what the story was about and yet you read it. He was willing, they’re in love and like to play…what’s wrong with that? You can always tell the chauvinist by reading the comments. lol

Anyway, it’s simple and to the point a fun tease and domination story that takes part in one day. It was very plausible and enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous