The Bet Ch. 04

Story Info
Continuation of The Bet story.
4.1k words
4.38
6.2k
9
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bet 4

Krissy and Matt arrived at Mia and Jack's house just after 1pm on Saturday, a week after the previous encounters. They had agreed to stay the night and had brought some bags. The weather was warm and sunny with no clouds in the sky. Krissy and Mia wore bikini's while the guys wore swim shorts. All four played in the pool with some mild touching and petting going on. Mia eventually pulled her top off and said she wanted to tan her tits; Krissy joined her. As the ladies lounged in the recliners, Jack grilled steaks and Matt made pina coladas which they ate and drank by the pool. After cleaning up, the four took their drinks inside in anticipation of the night of fun.

There was little doubt they would be naked and fucking in almost every possible position, the only question was how wild they got... would they explore further their interest in watersport, of course, all were amenable to that. The question, as Mia and Krissy saw it, was how gay the two guys were willing to be. Both Krissy and Mia had fucked their husbands in the ass over the past week (Krissy made it a nightly event, and Matt reciprocated on her ass). Mia and Jack had been doing it for years, so the novelty had worn off but not the pleasure.

Drying their hair, the women opened the conversation.

"How about you guys sixty-nine for us," Mia started.

"You've seen us eat each other's cunts, so it's only fair," Krissy finished.

"I don't know if I'm ready for that, just yet" Matt replied.

"What do you mean? You've been practicing on the strap-on all week." Krissy said, "And I have been giving you instructions, and you know what a great cocksucker I am."

"Yeah, but this is a real cock... on a guy... with cum in it."

"Again," countered Krissy, "you've been eating your cum out of my cunt and ass all week. Babe, you are ready and no one will judge you if you like it."

"What do you mean?" Matt asked.

"I think you're afraid you will enjoy sucking cock so much that you will want it more than pussy... don't be. I'm still a great fuck with a hot cunt, tight asshole, and a mouth like a vacuum cleaner - I'll turn you back straight." Krissy laughed. "Besides, if you want some cock every now and then, that's just more for the both of us, right?"

Jack walked over to Mia and whispered, "Is he really going to suck my cock?"

"You're going to suck his too, so yeah we're all bisexuals tonight. We can work up to the ass fucking."

Then to Matt, "You enjoyed Krissy and I eating each other out, are you not willing to repay the pleasure?"

"It's just, you know..."

"What? Women are expected to eat cunt but it's taboo for guys to suck cock."

"That's not what I meant."

"Then suck his cock," Krissy stated

Jack walked to Matt and put his arm around his shoulder, "It's not really that bad, and you can take it off your bucket list."

Jack's hand rubbed Matt's cock over his shorts, it was hard. "See you got hard just thinking about sucking my cock. Think of it this way, you're pleasing your woman not asking me on a date."

Jack placed his hand inside Matt's shorts and gripped his cock; with his other hand he signaled the women to join them.

Krissy kissed Matt on the lips, while Mia rubbed her tits on his back, then pulled his shorts down and took them off (the first of them to be naked).

Still kneeling behind Matt, Mia softly kissed and licked his ass cheeks. He spread his legs allowing her access to his puckered asshole. She licked and tongued it, forcing her tongue inside.

Krissy had moved from his lips to his nipples, sucking and gently biting them, while talking seductively to him. "OOH baby, we are going to have a great weekend, you are going to get so much ass and pussy. You will have three people do anything you want and all you have to do is suck some cock, which we know you want to do anyway. Come on, baby, let go of your inhibitions, and you will be part of two hot whores being made airtight. You know what that is, right? Mia and I with a cock in our mouth, cunt, and asshole all at the same time... well, two cocks and a strap-on."

Matt's eyes were closed, imagining the scene or just enjoying the pleasure, either way he did not notice Jack sink to his knees and start to suck and lick his cock. Mia's finger in his asshole made him open his eyes. Krissy had moved to the couch and was rubbing her twat over her bikini bottoms as she watched the husband-and-wife team use her husband.

"Let me see you finger your cunt," Matt said, staring at his wife's crotch, "This bitch has two fingers up my ass and my cock is buried in Jack's throat, let me see you fist your cunt, like the nasty whore I married."

Mia left his ass to see if Krissy was actually going to fist her cunt.

"Keep fucking my asshole, Mia. I'm about to cum. Yes, Krissy, get another finger in your cunt."

Matt's orgasm built as Krissy inserted a third finger in her snatch, she looked in Matt's eyes the entire time; her own orgasm building with his nasty talk.

"That's it, you cocksucking bastard, rub my balls." Matt grabbed Jack's head, forcing his cock further into the willing mouth. "Ooh, fuck... I'm cumming."

Matt exploded in Jack's mouth and watched as Jack swallowed it without hesitation. He felt an emptiness when Mia removed her fingers from his asshole and was taken aback when she presented them to him to lick. He did so, sucking the two fingers as if it were a cock. She pushed them in, making him gag a little. Matt and Krissy had both prepared their assholes as Mia had told them, so he was sure they were clean and assumed Jack and Mia had done the same.

"Share," said Mia and opened her mouth. Matt leaned forward to kiss her.

"Spit it, motherfucker," she admonished, then opened her mouth again. He spat into her mouth and watched her swallow it. "I can taste your asshole," she said.

"What have I gotten myself in for?" he queried himself, then "Who gives a shit; time to let out the pervert."

As Jack stood, Matt pushed him to the couch Krissy was on and sat him beside her.

"You made this, bitch," he said, smiling, to his wife. Pulling Jack's shorts off, he sucked the cockhead into his mouth and attempted to get as much in as possible.

"Lick the shaft, you cock sucking whore, just like I taught you." Krissy continued to finger her gash as she watched Matt suck his first real cock.

Matt lowered his head and sucked Jack's balls and then continued down. Jack slid to the edge of the couch and lifted his legs. Matt continued to his asshole and gave it a tongue bath before returning to his balls while pushing a finger into Jack's hole.

Jack leaned to his side and sucked Krissy's nipple into his mouth.

"Move, I can't see," she complained, pushing his head from her tit.

When Matt returned to his cock head, Jack closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation.

"Face fuck that bitch," Krissy said to Jack. "I've been training him all week for that."

He looked at her for confirmation. She nodded, lust written all over her face and body; frantically fingering her pussy as if her life depended on it.

"Sorry buddy," he said to Matt, then grabbed the back of his head and thrust his cock into his mouth.

Matt braced his hands on the couch awaiting the onslaught. Krissy had prepared him for this by "practicing" with the strap-on. He thought he was good by this time; improvements could be made.

Matt's gagging on every thrust caused Jack to slow the pace and allow Matt to enjoy the sensation also. He didn't want to put him off cocksucking for good.

Matt's finger-fucking of Jack's asshole increased the pleasure for Jack and, with a warning, he exploded into Matt's mouth; Krissy screamed her orgasm as well, Jack cumming in her husband's mouth setting her off. Matt swallowed; he liked the taste of his own cum and now he liked the taste of Jack's also.

"Well, that was something," Jack stated. "I'm sorry if I hurt you, I got carried away."

"No problem. As she said, she's been face-fucking me with the strap-on all week. It was better with a real cock."

"So you liked sucking cock?" Krissy asked.

"Yes, and I enjoyed the cum; tasty and sweet," Matt replied.

"I make him eat pineapples, it sweetens the cum. I swallow regardless, but I prefer it to be tasty," Mia laughed.

"Does that work?" Krissy asked.

"I think so," replied Mia.

Looking at the guys, Krissy asked, "So do you think you're ready to be fucked in the ass, boys?"

"Slow down, pervert, we have all weekend. Christ, this woman should have married a gay guy." Matt said, looking at Jack.

"She did," replied Jack, "Or at least a Bi-guy."

"Fuck off..." Matt pondered, "You think?"

"It's okay, Jack is bi also." Mia entered the conversation, "but really sucking cock and even getting fucked in the ass doesn't really make you gay. I think you need to be "interested" in men to be considered gay or bi. That's just my take on it."

"So you are saying that sucking cock doesn't make you gay?" Matt asked.

"I'm saying that I think sucking cock and ass fucking are part of sex and if you are not "attracted" to guys, you're not gay... But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

"I can live with that; although, I guess I really have no problem being bi either. I do like getting fucked in the ass by Krissy." Matt said as if having an epiphany; clues starting to fall into place from his life.

"Okay, enough with the profound theories," said Jack, "Let's fuck."

Jack leaned over and kissed Krissy on the lips. His tongue entered and explored her mouth. His left hand found her tit and rubbed the nipple. He felt her hand massage his cock.

"Viagra, boys, we need hard cocks for the rest of the night." Mia held two pills in her hand and a bottle of water.

"Got a bottle for me?" Matt asked as Jack took the offered bottle.

"He just blew a load of spunk in your mouth; you can share the bottle." Mia rolled her eyes at the absurdity of the situation.

Hard-ons back in place, Jack turned Krissy over and spit on her asshole before pushing into the star.

"That's it, baby, fuck my asshole. Yes, treat me like the whore you have wanted to fuck for so long. Fuck my sweet ass."

Krissy's talk motivated Jack to use her ass, but now he wanted to see her face and tits while he fucked her. Removing his cock, he flipped her on her back and reentered her asshole. Looking at her beautiful face, he thrusted into her, groping her tits as he did. He lowered his head and sucked the nipple of first one then the other into his mouth. He nipped the nipple between his teeth eliciting a yelp from Krissy.

"Fuck yeah, that's it, fuck my ass," from Matt

Jack looked to his left to see Mia impaling Matt with her strap-on. At 5foot she had to stand and squat to fuck him, his kneeling kept his ass too high for her to kneel behind him. It was the same when she fucked Jack's ass. She said she preferred it that way as she was able to thrust better while standing; Jack could attest to the thrusting part.

"You can fuck his ass later," Krissy pulled his face to look at her, "And I want to fuck your ass after you cum in mine."

"Finger your cunt, that will make me cum sooner," replied Jack, his eyes locked on Krissy's. "Fuck, she is beautiful," he thought and kissed her with a passion he usually only had for his wife.

Mia's "dominant bitch" began to emerge as she fucked Matt, her language getting nastier with each thrust.

"That's it you, faggot bitch, fuck your ass on my cock. You like this don't you, cunt, taking cock in your ass like a whore? Tell me you like it, slut?"

Jack had been on the receiving end of these "questions" many times; he wondered how Matt would react.

"Oh fuck me, bitch." Matt was obviously okay with it. "Use my faggot ass. Fuck me like you paid for me."

Jack almost laughed at the last statement, "What the fuck," he thought.

He looked at Krissy again. Her eyes were closed, enjoying the fucking.

"Do you like my cock in your asshole, bitch." He prodded to see the reaction.

"Just keep fucking me. I want your cum in my ass." She looked at him pleadingly.

"Talk dirty and I will." Jack smiled at her.

"I love your big cock in my asshole. Look how I'm nearly fisting my cunt." (She had most of three fingers in her twat). "You like watching me finger my bald cunt?" (She groped her tit with her free hand) "You want to cum all over these little tits? I know they're not as big as your whore wife's but you can still fuck them. You want to fuck my titties, huh? Cum all over them, over my face... you like that don't you? Me sucking your cock, fucking your asshole... Do you like me tonguing your asshole or fucking it more, huh? What hole do you like fucking on Mia most? Her tight asshole, her sweet cunt... I love eating her cunt, it is so tasty. You like watching me eat cunt? You like fucking my cunt while I eat cunt? You want to see me eat other bitches' cunts? Would you like that? You ever fuck black cunt? Hispanic, Asian? Mia ever suck black cock? Huh? Fuck, I'm cumming NOW. YES, YES, YESSSS"

Krissy exploded in an intense orgasm, squeezing her ass muscles tightly around Jack's cock. This set Jack off and he fired his cum in her asshole as she had asked. He lay on her, spent, unable to move, catching his breath; she, doing the same.

Mia, overhearing Krissy delving into interracial sex, increased her pace fucking Matt. She answered some of Krissy's questions in her head...

"Yes, I've sucked black cock; lots of it, actually. I've eaten black cunt while being DPd by the chick's husband and my black boyfriend. I've eaten cum from Asian cunt and been pissed on by a Mexican dude. I have no problem with interracial; I don't know if Jack does... that's the problem."

Mia returned her attention to fucking Matt, who was thoroughly enjoying the assault on his ass. He had never been so turned-on. When Mia reached around for his cock, something she had perfected with Jack, three tugs was all it took for Matt to fire cum on the carpet. She turned him around...

"Suck my cock, faggot." The insult was an added turn-on for Matt and he dropped to his knees, sucking the dildo which had been in his ass moments before.

"Fuck, I am a fag," he thought. "But do I want cock more than cunt... I guess we'll find out."

"Okay, bitch, my turn," Matt said, standing, "On your knees and suck my cock, you fucking whore."

Mia dropped to her knees, his nasty talk a turn-on for her, and swallowed all 6inches of his hardening cock. Her left hand went to his balls, massaging them, while her right grabbed his ass and pulled him into her.

He grabbed the back of her head and roughly face-fucked her, trying to gag her but she was an expert deep-throater and had been gagged by bigger cocks than Matts.

She fake gagged to give him the impression he was dominating her. She did not know why she did that; she had never faked anything with anyone before, including Jack. If the man, or woman, was not doing it for her, she just told them to stop, but she'd faked gagging with Matt... "I wonder why?" she thought.

"Turn around and bend over, slut." Matt was really getting into the domineering, nasty talking side of the sex. He felt empowered by the women allowing him to express his perverted thoughts without making them feel belittled. He was definitely getting into the role and would continue it with Krissy even when they were by themselves.

Mia was also loving the domination. She alternated between dominating and being dominated depending on the situation. She flowed with it, not allowing herself to be stuck to one or the other. She was not into BDSM, she did not like pain; but she did like being degraded, used, and verbally abused, and doing the same to her partner or partners. Finding people who allowed both to happen was rare.

"I love your tight cunt," Matt whispered, entering Mia's gash. "I do love fucking Krissy's cunt and ass, but there is something about yours which makes it more of a turn-on to fuck. I just want to use and abuse all your holes; just treat you like a fucking cum dumpster... my own personal whore."

"Keep talking like that and I'll show you what a true fucking whore I am. These holes have had more cum in them than you can imagine from all sorts of cocks, can you deal with that?" Mia queried.

"I don't care how sick and perverted you are, just bring me along for the ride."

Jack looked at Mia and Matt and wondered what they were talking about. Mia was a lot more vocal than this during fucking, even when she came. He rarely heard her quiet during sex, even when she was watching. The nasty talk turned her on, she had said.

"You like me doing ass-to-mouth, baby?" Krissy's question drew his from his thoughts back to the beauty jerking and licking his cock which had just been in her asshole.

"Fuck yeah. Ass-to-mouth is a big turn on for me. And you are such a nasty slut, you have all our soccer team fooled." He smiled, thinking of the husbands who would kill to be in his position right now.

"Good!" stated Krissy. "There is not many I would fuck on the team, but you were top of the list." She sucked his cock back into her mouth and traced her hand around his thigh and up to his cheek. She was intent on giving him the best blowjob she could. She wanted his cock hard again so he could fuck her cunt properly. Matt was adequate, but she wanted long and thick in her pussy right now.

The Viagra helped Jack stay hard but Krissy's cocksucking would have been all he needed.

"She could suck a baseball through a garden hose," he thought. "Takes it up the ass and enjoys it; has a tight pussy; beautiful face; smart; and likes watersports. The perfect package."

"Fuck me." Krissy said looking at him, snapping him from his reverie, "Fuck my cunt, nice and sweet."

Jack lay on top of Krissy and she inserted him into her wet hole. He thrust to seat it, then picked up a slow steady pace while staring and kissing Krissy. He made love to her.

"Yes, yes, fuck my cunt, you bastard." Mia was about to cum again and was coaxing Matt to get her over the line. "Spit on my asshole." (He did) "More," she said. He spat several times on her ass, hitting the hole the majority of the time.

"Fuck my asshole with this dildo." She had disconnected the dildo from the harness and handed it over her shoulder to Matt.

He sucked it to lube it a little, then pushed it into her asshole.

"Yes, now fuck me with it while you fuck my cunt."

After several tries, he got into a rhythm he was comfortable with.

"You are such a fucking slut," he said to her, planting kisses over her smooth back. She turned her head, and he kissed her lips. They both closed their eyes while this happened; lost in the lust of the moment.

Jack continued to ride Krissy. He was not fucking her; he wanted to connect with her in their moment - wanted her to enjoy his cock. He knew that was what she had lusted after and he wanted her to feel what a big cock could do to a pussy.

She enjoyed the moment, basking in the thrill of being filled. Jack was not rough with her but was firm in his thrusting and groping. He came deep in her pussy. She orgasmed quietly, holding him lovingly. Then she was woken from her trance...

"Fuck my ass, bitch," Mia instructed Matt loudly. "Stick that fucking cock up my asshole."

Mia was enjoying the session with Matt. His cock, smaller in length than Jack's, seemed a better fit for her holes. The fucking with less painful than when Jack, or anyone really, "used" her body. She received more pleasure from Matt's cock. His ability to switch from dominant to dominated so easily also added to her pleasure; Jack although he did, seemed reluctant.

"I've found a soul mate," she thought, quickly followed by, "What the fuck are you saying, Mia? A fuck-mate, I've found a fuck-mate... I love my husband."

12