The Bet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, you fucking cunt," he threw the dildo over his shoulder and slammed his cock up her pucker, "Take my cock up your asshole, you fucking whore."

Matt was into the talk and nastiness of the fucking. He could finally release the pent-up deviant in him without fear of embarrassment, humiliation, or worse. Mia was not his wife and, although he did respect her, he did not have to wake up with her the next day, so to speak.

"Yes, yes, fuck my asshole. Use me like the whore I am. Keep pounding me. Look, I'm fingering my cunt; you like when women finger their cunts when you fuck their assholes, right baby?"

Matt could not see her pussy but could feel at least one finger rubbing his cock through the membrane.

"Fuck this bitch is so nasty, just the way I like them," he thought.

He exploded in her ass and after resting for a few seconds, dropped to his knees and tried to suck on her asshole.

Mia turned quickly and sat on the chair she had been braced on. She spread her legs and pulled her ass cheeks apart.

"Suck it, bitch," she said to Matt. "Suck your cum out of my asshole, while I piss on you."

Matt smiled and looked at her while sticking his tongue up her star. She pissed on his face and then hair as her stream increased. He raised his body so her piss entered his mouth.

"Fuck, we're going to have to get new carpets," said Jack. "Might as well join them," he said to Krissy.

They joined the other two, Mia's stream starting to weaken. Jack started pissing on Mia's tits and face and then down to her pussy. Why, he did not know, but he turned the stream toward Matt. Matt opened his mouth, allowed it to fill with Jack's piss and then swallowed. Jack moved his stream to Krissy who was kneeling beside Matt. She also received a mouthful and then the rest on her face, tits, stomach, and pussy. She sucked Jack's wilting cock into her mouth to get the final drops. She did love the taste of piss.

"Lay down," she told Jack, then looking at Mia, "You too, bitch."

Jack and Mia lay together and started to kiss. Krissy squatted over them and pissed on their faces, down their bodies to their crouches, and back up to their faces. Her stream was joined by Matt's. He made sure to piss on Jack's face, aiming at his mouth, before switching to Mia's face. He kissed Krissy and pushed her to her knees before spraying her face with the last of his piss.

"What a terrific night. How about we get in the shower to clean off." All nodded at Jack's suggestion.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12