The Bet Concludes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a hand grab my hair and felt myself being pulled up. Mom pulled Allison off the head and put me there. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and sucked the plastic ridged head inside, wrapping my lips around it.

This thing is huge!

Since this was the first time I'd ever done anything like this I mimicked what I saw my girlfriends do, and what I saw on my favorite porn sites. I bobbed my head up and down as far as I could without gagging and flicked my tongue around the head. I was able to look down and see Allison working the shaft, her tongue traversing its length, stopping occasionally to wrap her lips around it. Her eyes met mine and we kept eye contact as we both licked and sucked our mother's cock.

God, this is so fucking hot, I thought as I watched my sister tongue dance. I could feel my cock had finished growing, a solid piece of steel jutting toward the carpet.

"Enough!" Mom said, pulling both of our heads up. She looked at Allison, "Good job whore. Well done slut," she said to me.

We are labeled now. Mistress, with her bitch, slut and whore. I felt a weird sort of pride well up in me hearing those words, and I knew Allison felt the same.

"Stand up Slut," she said.

I stood up, cock jutting straight out in front of me.

"Whore, take care of your brother," Mom demanded as she reached down and started unclasping the straps of her harness.

I watched breathlessly as Allison turned on her knees so she was facing me. My cock, again as if it felt like it needed to show the way, was pointed directly at Allison's slightly open mouth. As Allison got closer and closer my mind flashed to the events leading up to this point: the first touch on my bed; her hand on me the first time; sliding between her thighs in the closet. Through all of this neither Allison nor I had actually licked anything but juices off our fingers and the other's tongue. My body hummed with anticipation.

When Allison got to me, she grabbed the base of my dick in her right hand and opened her mouth. Just as I was about to enter her warm, wet, eager mouth her eyes flicked upward and caught mine. She grinned and winked at me.

She realized the same thing I just did.

The feeling when my cock finally entered her and I felt her lips wrap around the head was shocking. With all the buildup and anticipation, with the love and connection we had, I was nothing but an exposed nerve. The feeling traversed my entire body, filling me with heat and desire. Allison never broke eye contact as she started to roll her tongue around my head, teasing the slit and caressing the underside. She pointed my cock straight up and licked from the base up to the tip, up and down, watching me the entire time. When she got to the tip, she slowly closed her eyes and started rhythmically sliding me inside her. She started shallow, getting me wet and driving a little deeper each time. Her hand followed her mouth, riding my length, jerking me off while she sucked. Her enthusiasm was growing, her movements a bit faster every time. I felt her left-hand cup my heavy balls and gently play with each one, her mouth moving faster and faster.

Nothing else existed for me, just Allison's red head devouring my cock. I reached down and grabbed her hair with both hands, guiding her mouth. I started to lightly thrust in time with her mouth, each time getting a little bit deeper.

I was close.

"Don't cum yet, Slut," mom whispered in my ear, startling me back to reality. She had removed the harness and came around behind me to watch her daughter work. She must've known I was close and timed her whisper just perfectly.

"Ugghhhh," I groaned, not wanting to stop. I wanted, no needed, to fill Allison's mouth until it dripped down her chin and came to rest on her tits. But I knew better, if I let it go the punishment would be severe. On the next down stroke, I held her head there, stopping the bliss, preventing her from moving. My cock pulsed in her mouth, slowly bringing me back from the edge until it was safe. Then, and only then, did I let Allison's head go.

There was a wet popping sound as my dick exited her mouth, Allison had continued to suck until there was nothing left.

Allison wiped the wetness off her chin and looked up, first at me then at our mom. Her face was a mixture of frustration and lust, which I'm certain mine mirrored.

Mom chuckled softly and we could hear her softly say, "fuckin' kids are always in such a fucking hurry."

Mom put the riding crop under Allison's chin and said, "Get up whore, get in the chair."

Allison stood up, padded over to the chair Mom was previously sitting in and sat down. Without having to be told, she scooted her ass to the edge and spread her legs wide.

"Slut, take care of your sister," Mom demanded of me as she put both her hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees.

Fuck yes, I thought.

I was a bit far away so I dropped to all fours and crawled toward Allison. Her pussy was directly in front of me, waiting, and my mouth started to water with anticipation.

When I got between her milky white thighs I drank in the beautiful sight before me. Allison's tiny, pink asshole was a little wet, the juice from her pussy had dripped down and covered it. I followed the trail up to her very wet, very tight, and very inviting entrance. Up, up to the billowy, slightly parted pussy lips enclosing her engorged clit. Finally, up to her very short, auburn strip of pubic hair. I moved my face even closer, close enough to feel the heat emanating off her, to smell the wet lust dripping out of her, it all filled my senses.

I looked up and our eyes met. Our eyes stayed locked onto each other as I slowly pressed my wet tongue against her tiny asshole. I didn't use any hands yet, I just lightly licked around her asshole, then slowly up until I was right at her entrance. I avoided entering her for now, instead I licked around the center, tasting her sweet nectar. I lightly licked up one side of her pussy until I got to the top, then back down the other side, avoiding her clit. Allison started to squirm a bit and moan, pushing her pussy toward me. I gently licked every part of her, sucking one lip into my mouth I flicked my tongue around it, then released it and started on the other. All the while Allison's pussy continued to get wetter and wetter, and I continued to lick it up greedily.

God, she tastes amazing, I thought, my brain able to barely form a single thought.

By this time Allison was done being teased. She reached out for my head, grabbed it with both hands and pulled me into her. Skillfully I still avoided her clit, instead sliding my tongue inside her pussy as far as it would go. I heard her release and explosive sigh, equal parts enjoyment and frustration. I left my tongue as deep inside as I could and explored the inside, feeling each wall, each ripple and wrinkle. I pulled my head back then pushed it forward, using my tongue like a cock, fucking her with it as deep as I could. Again and again, I fucked my sister with my face, her juice coating my chin and cheeks deliciously.

I could do this for hours, I thought.

I stopped tongue fucking her and wrapped my lips around the entrance and sucked hard. I tasted her flavor flowing into my mouth and I drank as deeply as I could.

Allison's moaning grew louder and more guttural, her hands grabbed me tighter and I could feel her frustration rise to its peak. I reached up and used my thumbs to spread her pussy lips wide, exposing her pink, engorged and untouched clit. I took a deep breath and blew cold air on her, smiling as I heard her gasp and writhe, shocked and surprised. Then I lowered my open mouth to her, completely enclosing her clit and sucking it softly into my mouth.

With all the teasing and build-up, Allison immediately threw her head back and let out a low throaty whimper, "Oh ugh...my....fuck fuck fuck fuck don't ugh..." her breath was catching in her throat, coming out erratically, chest heaving. "...fucking god. Don't you dare fucking stop!!"

I softly and rhythmically sucked on her clit, starting with a light, wet pressure and rhythm and very slowly building up the pace. I continued the slow pace despite her pulling my head into her with a shocking amount of strength or squeezing my head hard with her powerful thighs. Using my right hand, I reached under my chin and slowly starting teasing the rim of her entrance, until finally inserting a finger deep inside her. With my left hand I reached up and played with one of her tits, softly kneading it and occasionally rubbing the nipple.

Allison's hips started to move and I could feel her thigh muscles tighten. Her breathing was getting more and more ragged and her moans were coming from deep within her. Her body started gently bucking and her hands held my head firmly in place. I felt the walls of her pussy start to clamp onto my finger.

"Don't cum yet, Whore," mom said loudly and grabbed my head to pull me back. My face was drenched, my finger came out glistening.

"Uhhhh.. What?! What the fuck, no no no no. No, Damnit!!" Allison half groaned; half yelled. Her hips were still grinding, her teeth now clenched. Her eyes were wild, hair disheveled from her gyrations. For a second, I don't think she knew where she was, and as we watched we saw her hand start to move from her side, over her thigh, clearly on its way to finish what I started.

Incredibly quick, and accurate, the crop lashed out and smacked Allison's hand soundly.

SMACK!

Allison moved her hand back quickly, shaking her head and looked from Mom to me and back. Then with a final shuddering breath, she blew a few strands of hair that had fallen in her face and whispering out a final, "fuck!"

"Are we all warmed up now?" Mom said sweetly.

"In a little bit I'm going to tell you both a secret, and it's going to shock you a little at first, but after that you'll understand. In fact, you'll be so happy I told you you'll forget all about being upset. But first, your father needs attending to, look at him." Mom said, her voice softening a bit as her gaze shifted from us to Dad.

We all looked over, Dad was exactly where she had left him. Arms outstretched, head down, legs spread, ass presented to the room. The small, black vibrating plug Mom had inserted was still there, lightly humming away. The only thing different about him now was that his cock had disappeared. I could only see his balls; his dick was hidden now between him and the bed. The only way it could have moved up there was if he had gotten hard while we were playing on the floor.

"What got him so excited?" Allison whispered; her voice still rough with desire. "Nobody's been doing anything to him."

Mom grabbed the harness she had removed earlier, adjusted the straps a little and put it on Allison.

"Anticipation is like a drug to some people, almost as exciting as the act itself. Your father is one of those people, the longer he waits, the more his mind imagines what's about to happen. The longer he waits, the hornier he gets. It's a fine line though, make him wait too long and it's over, but I know your father like the back of my hand. He's right at his peak now, the small anal vibrator keeping him there for longer."

Mom finished strapping the harness on Allison, it was tight and looked like it fit perfectly but there was no dildo attached.

Yet, I thought.

I watched fascinated and extremely turned on. Allison was completely naked, her hair parted in the middle cascading down her back and in front over both shoulders. It was hanging about halfway down her perfect tits, tits that jutted out in front of her and were capped by very rigid nipples. Her soft, smooth stomach led down to a black leather strap that wrapped around her waist. The front of it had a small, triangular leather patch that covered her pussy, with an O ring in the middle. From there her gorgeous legs were spread, her feet planted. She was stunning.

She noticed me staring and instead of looking away or covering herself she brazenly looked me up and down, nodding her head with approval and licking her lips.

Mom had put an almost identical harness on herself and padded back over to Allison holding a much smaller dildo in her hands. This she affixed to Allison's harness, yanking on it to make sure it was tight. Then she put one on herself, this one being longer than Allison's but still not the monster she made us suck.

How many fucking dildo's does she have? I thought, and smiled. Fucking dildo's... ha!

Mom took her riding crop and gave us both a once over. Her eyes lingered on my cock for much longer than anywhere else, causing my heat to rise once again. When she looked up at me, it was no longer my mom staring at me, but my Mistress. I felt the difference.

She stepped behind Allison and I saw her hands grab her shoulders and push her so she was standing directly behind her father, her cock pointing right at his asshole.

Then Mom (Mistress) walked over to me, grabbed me by the head of my cock and walked me over to where Allison was standing.

"Whore," Mom said in a sultry yet demanding voice, "kneel down and taste your fathers' balls. It's time to take care of your daddy."

I could hear Allison groan with lust and without hesitation she dropped to her knees, reached out with both hands and started fondling his balls. She played with them a bit, rolling them around and lightly running her fingers around his sack. Then she leaned in and started licking him, tongue darting around lightly. Her nose was pressed against his taint and her hands had moved to his thighs.

A warm feeling broke my gaze from my sister and looking down, I saw the top of my mother's head bobbing in and out. She had dropped to her knees while I wasn't looking and sucked my cock into her hungry mouth. I spread my legs to brace a little and watched through a haze of pure lust. She swirled her tongue around the head, getting it nice and wet, then engulfed it with her talented mouth. She reached around with both hands and I felt her grab both ass cheeks hard. Her head kept bobbing, going about halfway down then back to the tip, then halfway down then back up. All at once she pulled hard on my ass and I felt the tip of my cock break the throat barrier and slide all the way in. Her face was buried in my pubic area, the entirety of my cock inside her throat.

Fuuuck..... fuck fuck fuck. This feels so fucking good...

"Suck my cock Mistress, oh my god suck it... Oh shit, don't ever stop." I was barely able to spit the words out but I had to tell her.

Mom pulled her head back and off my cock, gasping for breath. After a second, she repeated the process, each time taking me all the way into her throat, then holding there for a bit, then pulling it out. The last time she pulled it out my legs had started to tremble and I knew it was finally almost time for me to cum. Mom noticed too, so she lifted my cock up and licked my balls, careful not to touch the now incredibly sensitive tip of my dick.

I wasn't able to think, to move, to do anything. I was completely at her command, I would do anything to be allowed to cum, anything.

"Please Mistress, please." I begged.

She stood up, got on her tippy toes and kissed me deeply. I felt her tongue dancing in my mouth, tasting my dick in her mouth. The kiss lasted a long minute, then she stepped back and smiled a dazzling smile.

"Soon slut, soon."

We looked over at Allison who had not stopped eating Dad from behind. She had worked her way up to his asshole, licking as much as she could with the vibrator still humming away. She was playing with his balls with one hand and had the other reaching around him ostensibly stroking his cock. Without a word, Mom grabbed Allison's hair and pulled her up. She took Allison's hands, placed them on my father's hips, lined up the head of the dildo with Dad's asshole and whispered, "fuck your dad, whore. Fuck him hard." Mom plucked the small vibrator from Dad's ass and dropped it on the ground.

I heard a groan of pleasure coming from deep within Allison as she pushed her hips forward and penetrated her father's asshole. Her groan was joined by our father's matching moan of pleasure as the entire length slid inside him. Allison was a bit hesitant at first, with jerky, unsure movements. Then we saw her find a rhythm, pushing in and pulling out, pulling on his hips when she entered and releasing when she pulled back. Her ass from this angle was delicious, the string of the harness disappearing between her cheeks.

Mom walked over next to them and beckoned me over. When I got to her, she turned around and bent over the bed, offering me an exquisite view of her pussy and asshole, blocked partially by the string of her harness. Her hand reached behind her, grabbed the string and pulled it to the side, clearing my view.

I walked up behind her, my cock leading the way. When I got right behind her, I grabbed her hips and put just the tip to her pussy lips. I held that for just a second and looked over at Allison who was still increasing her speed, starting to really pound into Dad.

We made eye contact and she stopped pumping for a sec. She pulled out so just the tip of the dildo was against Dad's asshole.

I reached my right hand out and she, her left. We interlocked fingers and simultaneously entered our parents, pushing slowly until we were all the way in, buried to the hilt.

Mom moaned loudly, rolling her hips and pushing back.

"Ugghhh.. fucck... yess slut, that's a good boy," she said, her voice muffled but understandable.

We smiled at each other, let go, grabbed the hips in front of us and started fucking.

Mom's pussy was warm and wet, it wrapped around my cock like a glove. With each thrust I felt it grab ahold and hold tight, not wanting to let go. I fucked my mom with long, slow strokes at first, wanting to feel each inch. I could see out of the corner of my eye Allison had matched my pace perfectly, our hips moving in time.

I picked up the pace, hitting it a bit harder and harder. With each thrust Mom started moaning back at me.

SMACK!

Yesss

SMACK!

Fuuckkk

SMACK!

Goddamnit yess

I reached forward, grabbed a handful of hair, readjusted my hips a bit and started to jackhammer into her, each powerful thrust pushing her forward, my hand pulling her back.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Mom could no longer talk, just one long, irregular moan...

Uuhhhuuu..uuggggggggg..mm..m..mmmmm

Then she found her voice.

SMACK! SMACK!

Doonnn't

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Fuuuccking

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Cuuumm

SMACK!

Sluuutttt

I thought briefly about disobeying her and blowing this incredibly huge load deep inside her anyways, but a little voice inside my head warned me not to be so stupid.

Uggghhh Goddamnit mom!

"Goddamnit Mom! Er... Mistress, ok, ok." I immediately stopped fucking her. I was already past the point of being able to slow down until I was finally stopped. No, I buried myself to the hilt one more time and stayed there, trembling.

To my right Allison was panting too, she had tried to keep pace but couldn't.

Rookie I thought and grinned.

Mom reached back and pushed me out of her then turned around and looked at me. Her mascara was smudged, hair in disarray. She was panting, her face flush.

"Good boy," she said, looking me in the eye. Then she looked down and my soaking wet, incredibly hard and ready cock, bent down and cleaned her juice off.

"Whore, come here," Mom said.

Whore obliged.

Mom got behind me, pushed me over the bed and said, "Stay right there, slut."