The Bet Concludes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stayed right there. After a few seconds I felt something cool being slathered around my asshole. coconut oil, I realized.

A second later I realized I was about to be fucked.

"Now go really slow, whore. Ease it in, a little bit at a time. If you feel him tense up, stop and wait until he relaxes, then resume. It helps if you fondle his balls while you do it."

Allison replied something or other that I couldn't hear.

"Yes, that's right. You'll know when," Mom answered.

Allison said something else unintelligible.

I felt the bed bounce next to me and felt Mom's lips right next to my ear.

"Slut, I'm about to introduce you to something you're going to love. I have two bits of advice for you before the whore starts to abuse that little asshole of yours. First is to relax your ass, don't tense up. If you tense up it's going to burn and hurt. If you relax, it's going to slide right in and you'll feel sensations you've never felt before."

I nodded my head indicating I understood.

"Second, and this is very important. Don't you dare cum."

I nodded again, absolutely positive there was no chance of that happening.

The bed moved again as Mom moved off and picked up her riding crop. I heard her give Allison a smack in the ass, then she was gone. I felt Allison's hands on my ass, rubbing and squeezing it, reaching under and tickling my balls. I felt the pressure as she pressed the head of the dildo against my asshole.

I was nervous, but excited too. I had heard about pegging, who hadn't, but never seriously considered it. I enjoyed the feeling of girlfriends licking my asshole, playing around the rim and pushing inside a bit. I also enjoyed a finger now and then; it always raised the kink level and my horniness. I'm not sure that I ever took more then half of a slim finger, but I wasn't back there so couldn't say for sure.

It dawned on me that my sister was going to fuck me before I got to fuck my sister. What an incredible realization, and what a story to tell. Except I wouldn't be telling this story to anyone, ever.

I heard the sound of my mom's thighs smacking against my dad's ass as she started to slowly build up speed. She had wasted no time getting deep inside his ass.

SLAP!

Dad moaned loudly.

SLAP!

Pause

SLAP! SLAP!

Dad moaned even louder.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

My attention was brought back to my own ass as Allison pushed the head inside with one quick pump. I felt a burning sensation and clamped down tight.

I looked over my shoulder God she was fucking hot and asked, panting a bit, "what happened to going really slow?"

"The head is the hardest part," Allison said, "once you're past that the rest is much easier. Trust me, every girl knows that. Now do as Mom said, take some deep breaths and relax."

That made sense I guess, so I faced forward again and concentrated on my breathing. In, hold it, out slowly, in, hold it, out slowly. I slowly unclenched my ass until I was completely relaxed. The burning sensation had gone away, now I felt full back there. And a little tingly.

"Good boy," Allison purred, her voice now oozing sex. "That's perfect, just like that."

She pushed a little, a little more entered me. We had a rhythm started, bit by bit, breath by breath Allison gently pushed her cock into my ass. When I felt her thighs up against my ass cheeks I glanced over my shoulder and asked, "all the way in?"

"Yesss," she said, her voice no longer the purring sultry one but a deeper, more primal sounding one. It was very hot but made me a little nervous too, she was enjoying this A LOT.

I faced forward again and felt her slowly pull it out about half-way, pause and slowly started pushing it in. No more baby steps, we were past that stage.

It was full and uncomfortable at first, but if I kept my ass relaxed it didn't hurt at all. Allison started going a slight bit faster, and I felt a change start to wash over me. The discomfort had morphed into something else, something that was warm and good. The full feeling was still there but that was OK too.

Allison went a bit faster.

I closed my eyes and focused on the feeling, the warmth spreading from my asshole through my body. I heard Allison's breathing, felt her hands on my hips. I heard my mom pounding my dad's ass beside us, mercilessly. I heard my dad's moans of pleasure and I my enjoyment increased.

Allison was going pretty fast now, the sounds of flesh hitting flesh coming from us as well as our parents. I grabbed two handfuls of the comforter and felt wave after wave of pleasure flow through my body. My dick was once again rock hard and pressed against the mattress and I understood clearly now, I could cum. I could cum easily, the pleasure of being railed by my sister was so intense.

I lasted as long as I could then reached behind me and pushed her back, letting her know it was time to stop.

She understood and pulled out of me, the full feeling left and I immediately missed it.

Jesus Christ, I thought, this is some crazy shit.

I got up, a bit wobbly and kissed Allison deeply. She took the harness off and let it drop to the ground, our tongues never stopped dancing. Then, knowing full well it was time, she turned, bent over the bed and presented her ass to me.

"Come fuck me big brother, slut. Come fuck your sister, your whore," she said over her shoulder, her eyes flashing.

I was about to run, not walk toward that fine ass of hers when I was stopped in my tracks.

"WAIT!" This time the command came from our father.

Both of our heads whipped around and we saw our parents standing there, watching us, his arm draped across her shoulders, hers around his waist.

"Surprise!" Mom said, mischievously. "Your father's been able to see and hear everything the entire time. There are no secrets here, in fact," she went on to say, "we've really enjoyed watching you two sneak around the house."

"Yes, it's been pretty fun and at times, hot. My favorite so far was when you finger fucked your sister in the kitchen after dinner" Dad said, grinning wickedly.

Allison and I were both dumbfounded, not really sure what to say or do. This night continued to throw us curveball after curveball.

Seeing our faces Mom smiled, walked over to me and said, "you best sit down before you fall."

I sat down heavily on the edge of the bed, head still reeling. Dad walked over to me and sat right beside me, strangely paternal, reminding me of the hundreds of times he did the same thing before talking about my day, or my grades, or whatever was going on. This time however our naked thighs were almost touching, and both of our cocks were pointing outward. And I hoped I wasn't getting graded.

His eyes flicked to my cock, noticing its size (it was bigger than his but not by much) and said, "nice hammer son. You can thank me for that one."

I just stared at him for a minute.

"Erm...uh, thanks Dad." I said, the surrealism of this entire situation settling comfortably around my shoulders like a wool sweater on a really hot day.

Dad started laughing, eyes starting to water a little as he slapped the comforter a few times. "You're welcome son, least I could do." He barely choked out the words.

I was about to ask if Grandma and Grandpa were hiding somewhere, all naked and decked out in leather and lace with electric cattle prods and a few select farm animals when I was once again pulled back into reality by a warm mouth on my cock. I looked down and noticed that Allison had knelt between my legs and lowered her mouth onto my waiting dick. Right next to me Mom's head was bobbing up and down on Dad's cock.

I leaned back and spread my legs a little wider, giving Allison access to my balls as well. Her head dipped down and I felt her suck one ball into her mouth while her hand worked my shaft. Then she sucked on the other, playing with it a bit before once again licking up the shaft to my head.

Next to us Mom was taking Dad's entire cock into her throat, every time she went down his cock entered her throat so aggressively that she made a small choking sound. His cock was slick with her saliva and he started raising his hips in time with her head bobs, making the choking sounds even louder.

"GU..GU..GACK..GACK..ACK..ACK..," burbled into the air each time.

Who knew that sound could be so exciting? I wondered briefly.

Mom stopped for a second and the two switched places, Allison hungrily swallowing our father's slick cock and Mom starting on her sons with equal excitement. She aggressively began to push me all the way in her throat and I felt as well as heard the sounds of her choking on my dick, it was amazing. Her eyes were watering, mascara running down her face.

Both girls continued to lick and suck, alternating between head, shaft and balls, then randomly switching. It was beautiful, slutty, dirty and amazing.

They stopped and stood up, wrapped their arms around each other and kissed deeply, exploring each other's mouths. As they kissed Mom pulled Allison down so she was under her and rolled over so Allison was on the bottom. Mom kissed down her body, stopping briefly at each nipple before continuing to lick her way down. Once she got to Allison's pussy, she turned her body so Allison could eat her as well. They both started to moan softly as mother and daughter tasted each other's lust dripping out of their cunts. I straddled Allison's face, my balls dangling just above her and entered my mother from behind, grabbing her hips and sliding in deep. I felt Allison's tongue on my balls briefly then it was gone, she went back to eating her mother. I started pumping in and out, long hard strokes.

Dad had positioned himself on the other end, raising Allison's hips off the ground with a pillow so he had better access. I deliciously felt Allison moan loudly, almost a scream, as her father entered her pussy for the first time while her mother worked her clit. The vibrations from the moan / scream traveled through Mom's pussy and onto my dick as I pumped in and out. I pulled out for a brief second, put my dick in Allison's mouth for a few strokes then back into Mom. I could see Dad alternating between Allison's pussy and Mom's mouth, expertly switching between the two.

Allison was the first to cum, her moans had continued to increase until her whole body stiffened, the orgasm rocketing through her body, relentless. Mom continued to lick her clit while Dad pounded her pussy, thrusting hard. As the orgasm continued to flow through her body, I could almost see the waves of pleasure traveling back and forth. When she started shuddering and slowly began the descent, I felt Mom's pussy clamp down on my cock like a vise, her orgasm blossoming. I continued to fuck her hard, grabbing her hips and thrusting as Allison resumed sucking and nibbling on her clit. When her tongue hit Mom's clit again, Mom's pussy briefly let go of my cock, just long enough to release a flood of juice onto Allison's face, then clamped back on to me tight. I fucked her even harder, amazed and a little jealous and how much I saw Allison drink, the rest coating her face.

Both girls' convulsions had slowed as their orgasms subsided, but we were still repeatedly pounding our cocks into their sloppy wet pussies. I knew I could cum at any time (I had been fighting it for what felt like months now), so I looked across Mom's back and asked, "ready Dad?"

"Yes Son," he said and stopped fucking Allison. "Come here."

I didn't want to leave Mom's wet pussy but I did. I pulled out, stood up, and went over to where my dad was standing. We stood shoulder to shoulder, both of our cocks coated in pussy juice, hard as iron and being stroked. Mom and Allison coming over to kneel in front of us and like good girls, started sucking our cocks. Allison had swallowed mine, and Mom had taken Dad's deep into her throat. Their heads started bobbing in time with each other's, taking us deep and back, deep again. It was a graceful, erotic, slutty ballet that I never wanted to end. But very quickly I felt the tickle and let it cross the point of no return. I pushed Allison's head off my dick and she sat back and looked up. Dad followed suit a few seconds later and Mom moved back, leaned over and placed her cheek against Allison's.

"Open up," I said and both obeyed.

I felt the orgasm leave my balls and travel to the tip of my cock where it paused for a brief second before shooting out it's first rope. The first one streaked across Allison's face landing between her eyes, a thick, long line of white. The second hit Mom's face directly and splattered all over it, like a water balloon hitting cement. The third I poured into Allison's hungry mouth, and the fourth I fed to Mom. The last few landed on Allison's cheeks and chest. I stood there, chest heaving, legs shaking, and watched my dad's orgasm first paint Mom's face, then Allison's. He too filled both their mouths before shuddering to a stop.

Allison's face was covered in white cum, from her hair to her chin, her whole face shone bright, one eye closed tight. Her mouth was closed but full, she had not swallowed. Mom's face was the same, although she had gotten a lot in her hair as well as her face. Her mouth was closed but full, she hadn't swallowed either. She stood up and stared down at Allison for a sec, then opened her mouth just a crack and let our combined seed leak out and into Allison's mouth (which was open just wide enough to catch what she could without spilling what she had stored) and onto her face. When Mom was done, she kneeled and Allison stood up, repeating the process but into Mom's now empty mouth. When all of it had dripped from Allison to Mom, Mom stood up, grabbed the back of Allison's head and kissed her. They left their mouth's open a bit so we could see their tongues dancing in each other's mouths, both a white, sticky mess. When they had swallowed what was in their mouth, each cleaned the other's face slowly and lovingly, not wanting to miss a drop.

I had never seen anything so fucking erotic in my entire life. Never dreamed it was even possible to feel the feelings I did watching those two.

"You two are the most beautiful women in the world," Dad said, standing up, kissing and embracing each in turn. "I love you both."

"I don't know what to say," I choked out the words. "It was...I'm...you two are..."

Mom put her finger on my lips to shush me. "We know baby, we know." And she kissed me. "Now sit, I'll be right back," she said and flashed a quick smile at Dad.

What could she possibly be doing now? I wondered, exhausted but very curious.

I looked at Allison who just shrugged, looked down and scooped up a bit of cum they had missed earlier from her breast and put it in her mouth while looking at me again.

Fuck.

Mom returned a few minutes later, she had put her harness back on and attached the enormous black dildo to it. She had a whip in one hand and a bunch of rope in the other

"Ready Son?" She said and strode purposefully toward me, the tip of the cock making very wide low arcs, its weight making it point downward a little.

"Mooshi!!!" I yelled, jumping up from the bed. "Mooshi! Fucking Mooshi!"

Mom stopped and started laughing. Dad joined in, both of them laughing so hard they (over dramatically I thought) fell on the carpet and rolled around.

"BWAHAHAHAHA."

When they got themselves back together (looking very pleased with themselves I might add), Mom said, "Ok honey. I understand, that's what the safe word is for right?"

"Right" I said, not really knowing what was so funny but not thinking I'd like it when I found out

"Not that I don't want to play like this again," I said, "but if you try and put that thing (I pointed to her big black cock) in here (I helpfully pointed at my asshole) something's gonna break. Then we'll have to call someone, and they'll call someone and it'll be this whole thing. So, I think it's best if I just call 'Mooshi' now before all that happens."

"Very smart son," Dad said, still too happy with himself.

"Brilliant idea baby," Mom said, just as happy with herself as Dad was with himself.

I didn't like any of it.

Looking at Allison I said, "you know what 'Mooshi' means by chance?"

"No, I've never heard that word before," she said, very unhelpfully.

"Mom? Dad? A little help?"

"Not going to do it son, if you want to find out what I means I suggest googling it. But make sure you use the correct phrasing, here I'll jot it down for you." He grabbed a pen and paper from his nightstand and wrote it down.

I grabbed the note and my clothes, Allison grabbed her clothes and we stepped out of their room and over to mine. I fired up my Alienware laptop, clicked on Chrome and maneuvered to translate.google.com.

"The left side needs to be in German," Allison said.

"Thanks."

"Right side in English," she said.

I slowly looked at her and she smiled sweetly, "just bein' helpful bro. I didn't know if your head started back up again."

"Uh huh."

I looked carefully at the paper and typed in, "Ich bin eine Muschi" and hit enter.