All Comments on 'The Bet (Mommy/Daughter Futa) Pt. 07'

by RebeccaAutumn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can you have the daughter enjoy the stuff, it felt like a emotional less sex until Ashley entered. The story concept was good as well as the sex scenes just make it more consensual, make the daughter succumb to the taboo lust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please don't keep us waiting for more chapters. I can't wait to see the revenge side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hopefully we're gonna see casie get revenge. Any update on the next chapter, please?

calmAndStrictcalmAndStrictalmost 2 years ago

This story scratches an itch I didn't know I had. Please update with more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, Cassie needs to get out as soon as possible. Her mom is way over the top but then the author writes the way they want to. It looks like Cassie may be falling into the deep end. Ashley may find out that she has gone over the top with her (formerly) best friend and makes up for it later. Well, in the end it looks like Cassie, her mom, and Ashley will form a bond with each other. Too bad Cassie did not vomit all over Ashley when Ashley had her fingers in Cassie's mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous