The Bet (Mommy/Daughter Futa) Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my mom's tight throat and my best friend was sucking my balls like her life depended on it. I couldn't believe it.

My mom looked up with those green eyes of hers as she bobbed her head and moaned over my dick.

It was too much. The sensations assaulted my mind and as much as I wanted to resist, as much as I tried to prevent the inevitable, it was just too much.

I erupted.

I came into my mother's throat, directly pumping my nasty, gross, horrid seed into her stomach.

And she drank it up.

Ashley's gentle besieging of my balls coaxed out even more cum and rope after rope was fired into Mom's throat. I groaned and shook in my chair, now drooling out of my mouth like a maniac, it spurting and bubbling forth just like my cum.

In a terrible, horrendously taboo way, I wanted to stroke my mom's head as she guzzled my cum, rub my fingers against her cheek and look into her eyes as she drained my balls. I "mmphed" in incestuous delight, biting down even harder on the gag, hand struggling weakly in their bonds.

One last spurt of cum found its way out of my terribly sensitive cockhead and I was done. If I could have collapsed, I would have. Mom pulled herself off with a pop and Ashley immediately went to clean up any remnants.

"What a good way to start off the day!" Mom said cheerily.

12