All Comments on 'The Bet (Mommy/Daughter Futa) Pt. 08'

by RebeccaAutumn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
booobpbooobpalmost 2 years ago

Such a hot series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

good job! Cant wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Been waiting a while for the new chapter and you didn't disappoint great work look forward to the next 1!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am absolutely loving this story so far. It's blending number of kinks seamlessly. I do have a few concerns though. It's starting to feel like the kind of erotic writing that a writer makes up as they go along rather than a cohesive story. There are a few plot holes at this point, namely the presence of the feeding chair. How did the mother have that tucked away if she wasn't in to kink and hadn't planned it out? The same with being so skilled at rope work without having tried it before. I think these issues could be solved the same way though; one of the best bits of advice I ever heard for writing was that a plot hole was just room for a plot twist. In this case the idea that the mother had this planned for quite some time, practicing ropes, buying furniture, but holding off on the diapers for the sake of humiliation, and patiently waiting for her daughter and her daughter's best friend to come of age, which would line up with the dildo she left out for her. Fun fact: semen can be slightly addictive, having been shown to improve mood and libido when introduced into the body through any orifice. Given running themes of the potency and quantity of futa sperm this would match with a number of things throughout the story, including the girl's sex drives spiking and increased submission plus why the world treats futas the way they do. I hope you keep up with the ageplay for humiliation and the strong themes of training for both girls, those are probably some of my favorite aspects so far. I have no idea what you are planning for the story but I'm enjoying it a hell of a lot and I hope this input helps.

kazanionkazanionover 1 year ago

Is the daughter getting any revenge? Or is it going to be one-sided?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please add new chapters

brianpchbrianpchover 1 year ago

Love this series, I look forward to more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, this story turned into a dark side. Kendra just raped her daughter in public and this is ok? A story should add a bit of realism to keep the reader involved but this blew the story up. There was a good theme of bondage and some humiliation to the story as the characters developed relationships. Now, Cassie's mom just rapes her in the store and no cops are called? Even another store person is now involved. Hopefully Cassie, and Ashley, will be able to get out of the clutches of Cassie's mom. There should be some plot twist that changes the dark journey this story is heading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous