All Comments on 'The Bet - the Complete Book'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BeauqBeauq9 months ago

Nice to see this here. Loved it when it came out on Lush and the art. Possibly your best series.

akindman22015akindman220159 months ago

A long and interesting story - which several folks should read.

toshiro75toshiro759 months ago

I'm pretty sure that aurhor is still virgin.

partwolfpartwolf9 months ago

One hell of a way to lose your wife.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy679 months ago

Thank you for putting this entire story on here. I tried a couple times to find it on that other site but never could.

Now I just wish that I could see all the pictures.

As always, keep up the good work.

Thank you.

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock8 months ago

Very hot story! Only thing I thought was too much was the party with all the strangers. Love to hear a follow-up and hope she keeps fucking the 4 friends!

DoctimeDoctime7 months ago

Only. Four stars from me. I read for pleasure , not pain and I felt sorry for everyone. Certainly, there was enough sex, however almost too much. I felt almost everyone was degraded in some way. Perhaps Giovanni was the most kind and humanistic, but like most ”gravel pits, he also got his rocks off.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

GOOD going !

o97t5so97t5s17 days ago

Just in terms of the sheer volume and quality of the sex scenes, I find this to be one of the stories I come back to the most on this site. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous