The Bet - the Complete Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I added a note to the photos. "In addition to your wine, they intend to drink my nectar."

I served the wine. Their hands wandered more, exploring me thoroughly. I spread my legs as they did to give them better access to me. When everyone was seated with a glass in their hand, I asked to see what their fantasies were. I also asked them to remove their clothes.

"You misunderstood the plan, Maria," Giovanni said. "You're the one who's supposed to go naked this weekend."

"You can put them on again after I've seen you, but if we're going to play with the erotic dice next, you may not want to bother," I said, "but I want to see what I'm going to be dealing with this weekend."

"That's fair," Luca said. "I can appreciate that." He started to remove his clothes and I soon discovered why he thought it was fair.

They removed their clothes and the men were all in various states of hardness. Luca, even without being fully erect was huge. When other women whispered he was a stallion in bed, I thought they were speaking of the vigor and energy he brought to the sex act, not that he had the cock of a horse. Not quite that large, obviously, but he had to be 16 centimeters long while still on the limp side. Erect, I would not be surprised if he were 23 or longer. He was going to fill my pussy when he fucked me. Giovanni and Marco were more my husbands size. Both were mostly erect and 18-19 centimeters. Matteo was a surprise. For his stature, he was as impressive as Luca. The size of his cock was as exaggerated as his mustache. His pisellino was standing upward at a 45 degree angle and 20 centimeters long. His wife must be very happy to enjoy sex with him.

On the whole, I would probably be very sore before these four men were finished on Monday morning. I touched all of their cocks, stroking them to full hardness. Luca was impressive indeed when erect. I would be dealing with a lot, dealing with his size.

"What fantasies did you want fulfilled gentlemen?" I asked. "And I use the word loosely as it's unlikely gentlemen would have taken advantage of the stupidity of my husband to have sex with his wife?"

They handed me the paper they'd written their fantasies on. I looked at Matteo's first.

"You want to dine on my oyster. What does that mean?"

"I love to lick a woman's figa, and her clitoride, what I call the oyster and pearl," he said.

"You have your choice of anything you want and all you want to do is lick my pussy?" I asked.

"My wife won't let me do it with her," Matteo said. "Perhaps she feels two children have spoiled the appearance of her pussy, but it is what I most love to do. I'd like to dine upon you for a minimum of half an hour."

"I thought this would be quite difficult for me, but I see no reason why I could not satisfy your wish this evening, after our dice game. I'm sure I'll be in the mood for anything after that."

"Grazie, signora."

I opened Marco's paper next, reading it carefully.

"You want to spank me, Marco? With what? What would you use to spank me?"

"I'd use my hand first, to warm you up, perhaps giving you an orgasm after I use my hand to help you tolerate what's next."

"What would you do next," I said. "I'm not sure I could tolerate anything other than your hand."

"Something else; a hair brush, a paint stirrer, a ping pong paddle, whatever I can find which will work. When I'm finished with that, I want to fuck you while your ass is red and burning, to feel your hot skin against my groin as I fuck you."

"It sounds quite brutal, Marco. I'm not sure I could tolerate the pain. Why do you want to spank me?"

"A former girlfriend loved to be spanked," he said. "We did it often and the sex was fantastic afterward, always better after the spanking than any other time. My wife won't let me do it to her and I crave doing it again."

"No wonder she won't," I said. "Why any woman would is beyond my comprehension. I'm not sure I can do this."

"You promised to satisfy our fantasies, no matter how outrageous. This is mine."

"I thought it would be some type of fucking, not a beating."

"I will make a deal with you," Marco said. "Let me start, and if at any time, you cannot continue, I'll stop. But I think you'll let me finish and enjoy the fucking afterward."

"I doubt you're right, but I'll agree under those conditions. You must stop if I ask you to."

"Done."

I opened Luca's paper next. His request, like Matteo's seemed simple and ordinary. I read it again to be sure.

"You want me to suck your cock?" I said, questioning. I was sure I'd be sucking his cock before the weekend was over, so why was this a fantasy?

"I want you to swallow my entire cock. I want you to deep throat me."

Was that even possible. "I'll do my best Luca, but your cock is easiest the largest I've ever seen. I can't even take Pietro all the way. I don't know if I can take all of you."

"No other woman can swallow all of me either, which is why it's my fantasy. Please! It's what I want more than anything."

"I may be able to assist you with his request," Giovanni said. "A woman once told me the secret to her ability to deep throat, but you'll probably have to practice several times in order to take Luca, kind of work up to him, and there is a position which might help as well."

Of course Giovanni would say this. It would give all of them a chance to experience whatever skill I might develop. We had a weekend to work on it though.

"It sounds as if I'll need to work up to your fantasy, Luca. It may take awhile before I can grant your fantasy. Might be tomorrow or Sunday before I can help you. What about you, Giovanni?" I looked at the paper in my hand. "What's this chair asana thing?"

"Let's just say you'll be presented to me in a very pleasing fashion. You'll see when it's my turn."

"You said something about some rules for the weekend. What rules were you thinking about?"

"A couple things really. We're going to be here three nights and with Matteo going home every night, that leaves three men who would like a little company at night. I suggest you spend a night with each of us. I'm perfectly happy to take the last night; Marco and Luca can flip for the first two. Is that agreeable to everyone?"

I looked at Marco and Luca and they looked agreeable to the suggestion. I had no problem with it. I was planning to fuck them all anyway. I nodded my head, yes.

"The next thing was, I liked the idea of fulfilling everyone's fantasies, but I think it should be done in front of everyone. And if the fantasy is a good one, you let the rest of us enjoy it as well. If Matteo dines on you, everyone should dine the same, though since it's his fantasy, he should go the longest and the other three together would only get to go as long. So if he licks you for thirty minutes, the other three should get ten apiece. If Marco spanks you thirty times, the rest of us should spank you ten times each. This way, we all get to sample the other men's fantasies."

"Great idea, Giovanni," Luca said. "I like this idea. Not only do we get to live our own, we get a taste of everyone else's, too."

I hadn't thought I'd be having sex in front of the others. I imagined it would just be me and one of the men. Oh, sure, the dice game would be done in front of everyone, but it was foreplay, the preliminary to the main event. On the other hand, the thought of others watching me as I had sex stimulated me. I could feel myself moisten pondering the possibility. My husband would probably be watching each time and why not these other men as well. For all I knew, the security company would be watching as well. I'd never considered myself an exhibitionist, but my nipples grew hard as I contemplated it.

Giovanni must have noticed my increased arousal. "The thought of fucking in front of an audience excites you, doesn't it?"

I looked at him and nodded. "I thought so," he said. "Then you'll do it, won't you?"

My mouth too dry to speak, I nodded again. Four cocks twitched like they were synchronized. What was I doing?

"One last item which needs to be covered," Giovanni said. "Is there any part of you that's off limits?"

I emptied my glass of wine to moisten my mouth. "My ass. I don't even let my husband fuck me there."

"Why don't you pour us all another glass of wine before we start on the dice game," Luca said. "I'm hoping I can taste that sweet cunt of yours again."

I could hardly wait for any or all of them to taste my cunt. I needed to cum, I was so aroused. I poured more wine for all of us. When I poured Giovanni's, he whispered to me, "I will be fucking your ass before the weekend is over. I guarantee it." I trembled, his words sending a shiver down my spine and straight to the spot he wanted to fuck.

******

Chapter 3 - Erotic Dice

After we'd inspected the dice in the kitchen, Matteo had put the dice in his pants pocket. He found his pants where he'd removed them and retrieved them. He brought them to the table, now cleared of dishes.

"If you're going to take pictures to send to my husband, take them now before we got started. Once we actually start, no one will want to quit and you'll have yourselves in the picture," I said. "This will get the weekend started properly."

Everyone agreed, so I sat upon the large wooden table in the dining room with my legs spread and with my pussy exposed. The men took turns throwing the dice towards my bare genitals while Matteo photographed the results. Feeling the dice bounce against my pubic lips while rattling on the table's surface served to arouse me more, as did the knowledge of where these dice games would lead. We would be taking steps towards more than simple petting and touching. Thus far, all they'd done is stroke me and tease me; Luca briefly tasting my pussy when he arrived; Giovanni bringing me to the single orgasm while I cooked, stroking my cunt. All I'd done is touch their naked cocks, bringing them to hardness. Now, I needed to cum again and I could barely wait for the games to begin and I knew this was a prelude to sex, probably first with Matteo, who's fantasy I would satisfy first.

Feeling he'd shot enough photos, Matteo showed what he'd taken to me and the others as they gathered around me. He deleted any pictures which showed the hands or arms of the others as they threw the dice or any with unexpected shadows as they'd moved around. What remained showed an aroused woman about to play sex games with erotic dice. I particularly liked ones showing my hands holding the dice as I looked at what was thrown and another with me glancing down at the dice sitting between my widely spread legs. The one I liked best showed me looking provocatively at whoever threw the dice which read 'massage' - '?'. My pussy lips were slightly spread because I was so excited.

"Send them to my husband," I said, breathlessly. "I want him to know what I'm going to be doing with you tonight."

He prepared the photos for transmission. I took his phone and added a message. 'I'm sure you recognized these dice, Pietro. We will begin playing with them now.' Matteo sent the pictures. Even if Pietro weren't watching me this instant, I knew he would when he received the photos. I wondered if he'd ordered room service so he could stay in his room and stroke himself as I performed with these four men, or gone out for supper so he couldn't, unable to imagine himself climaxing while watching me playing with others.

"We should stop around ten if I'm to grant Matteo's fantasy tonight before he goes home. That gives us about an hour to play. Since there are four of you, I'd suggest fifteen minutes apiece," I said. "For each person, we each throw the dice deciding what I'm going to be doing for each of you, and what you'll be doing to me. You will decide how long we each spend on the other, depending upon what's thrown. If the one you'll be doing for me is more enjoyable to you, spend longer on that and less on yourself or vice versa, but the total time no longer than fifteen minutes so each of you has an equal opportunity."

"What if we don't like what we roll on the dice?" Marco said. "Can we roll again?"

"I'd say no more than two additional rolls," I replied, "but the time for extra rolls comes off your fifteen minutes."

"Let's get started," Luca said. "This game excites me."

If the firmness of their erections was any indication, it excited all of them and me too.

"Why don't you start, Luca," Matteo said. "I'll time this." He started the timer on his watch.

Luca rolled and got touch lips. "I'll roll again," he said. Lick ear he got the second time. "Shit, I'll roll once more." He crossed himself before he threw the dice a third time. He got kiss nipples the third roll. He looked up at the heavens, saying, "Thank you."

I threw the dice and got suck neck. "It's a good thing you're not married, Luca, because I intend to leave a love bite on your neck.

"Maria can have two minutes. I'll take the rest," Luca said.

I sat in his lap and kissed the side of his neck, slowly sucking until I left my mark upon his neck. Matteo said my time was up and Luca proceeded to kiss my nipples for the balance of our time as I lay in his arms. I must tell you something about my nipples. My areolae are small and my nipple takes up most of the space on them, being large and very sensitive. I love having my nipples kissed, licked and sucked because they are so sensitive. I was a cat in heat by the end of our time, my pussy practically melting. I was breathing hard and my breasts were flushed with desire, my nipples flinty shards.

"I'll go next," Marco said.

He rolled the dice. Suck nipples. Even better than kissing them. Oh, God, I might cum from nipple stimulation alone. I rolled and got Massage?. The choice of body part was up to me. Might as well get this show on the road.

"I will massage your cock, Marco." Marco looked thrilled at my choice of body part.

"I want you to massage me until I climax," Marco said, "and I will suck your nipples for whatever time remains."

I knelt down in front of him, stroking and tugging his organ, watching his face to see what he responded to most. This would be the first time I would make a man other than my husband orgasm since we were married. Granted, it was with my hands, but still, it felt odd to be massaging and stroking another man's cock, wicked somehow. Twisted.

"What if you don't orgasm within fifteen minutes?" I asked. "Then you won't suck my nipples at all."

"That won't be a problem," Marco responded, "I assure you."

Pietro liked the occasional hand job and I'd become reasonably good at extracting his seed this way. Marco's cock was slightly harder and more rigid than Pietro, younger by about ten years. By watching Marco's reactions, I could tell what he enjoyed the most and concentrated on what he responded to best. I stroked near the head and cupped his balls, lightly massaging his sack. Marco started breathing harder and his cock began twitching. I knew he was close to his orgasm.

When he finally climaxed, the first two spurts of his sperm arced through the air, hitting me in the face and chest. The rest pulsed out more slowly, dribbling over my fingers. I tasted his cum to see if I would enjoy swallowing his sperm later. It was a pleasing mixture of salt and sweet. I wiped at the splash he'd left on my face, smearing it. Giovanni handed me his handkerchief, and I used it to clean my face. There was still five minutes left on our timer and Marco spent them with me in his lap, sucking my sensitive nipples. As expected, I had a small orgasm from his stimulation, moaning for the others as I climaxed. It felt odd having the others watching me experience my pleasure.

After our time expired, Giovanni rolled the dice. Lick?. He got to choose the body part. I crossed my fingers. Please, I thought, I need to cum more.

"I will lick your cunt," he said. Thank you, Giovanni.

I rolled. Kiss lips. So I'd be kissing Giovanni. I expected he'd use almost all of the time for himself. He surprised me by saying, "Four minutes for Maria, the balance for myself."

Like the others, I sat in his lap while we kissed. I could feel his cock under my legs, striving to pop between them. Giovanni was a good kisser and I enjoyed kissing him. His tongue dipped into my mouth and played tag with mine. His kisses were soft and undemanding. I was responding well to his kissing and felt if he licked my pussy half as well as he kissed my mouth, I'd orgasm again. My time expired and his began. He sat me on the couch with my legs splayed over the top of the back and the other over the front braced on a foot, spreading me for his tongue. As expected from kissing him, his lips kissed me down below as exquisitely as they had above. I was squirming in no time, my bottom wriggling like a worm on a hook, thrusting my hips against his lips. Whimpering softly, I climaxed, coating his chin with my release. He lapped at my nectar, bringing me close to another before his time ended. I was breathing heavily. It wouldn't take much to climax again. Matteo's turn. He handed the watch to Marco who timed us.

Rolling, the dice said, massage boobs and when my roll appeared, it said, lick ears.

"Maria can lick my ears for three and I'll use the remainder of the time for myself." Lots of boob play for me, I thought. Not too surprising though; one third of the rolls were boobs and nipples.

I sat on Matteo's lap and licked his ears. They were surprisingly sensitive. His skin prickled, forming goosebumps, the hair standing on end. His cock pressed so uncomfortably against my bottom, I parted my legs to let it spring up between them and his cock head rubbed against my inflamed pussy as I my tongue wiggled in his ear. My time ended; I lay down on the couch and he massaged my boobs. Hard, then soft, tweaking my nipples, a whisper of a touch, then back to squeezing. I was squirming again, wanting to be touched, for someone to touch my pussy and grant me another release. No one did. Thanks that I would soon be satisfying Matteo's fantasy and he would be dining on my oyster. Marco called time. I was panting in lust, my nipples peaked and turgid. I wanted what came next.

******

Chapter 4 - Dining on the Oyster

"How do you want to do this, Matteo?" I asked. "It's your fantasy."

"Since I'm going to be dining," Matteo said. "I suggest we use the dining room table. It will be more comfortable for sitting awhile."

"Only if I have cushions to lie upon," I said, "otherwise I'll be lying on a wood table."

Matteo agreed I should have cushions, so they took cushions from the seats of chairs and put them on the table for me to lie on. Giovanni had disappeared and I didn't know where he'd gone to, nor did the others when I asked. I'd just climbed onto the cushions when he returned. He was carrying a set of handcuffs and the plastic wrap.

"What is that for?" I asked. "You won't need to handcuff me. I'm not resisting."

Giovanni laughed. "It's not to confine you, per se; it's to make you feel helpless, like you're unable to resist. It's psychological. There's something stimulating for women about being helpless and knowing they have no control over what's about to happen to you. You'll see."

I shrugged. I was game. "What's the plastic wrap for?" I asked.

"It allows me to secure your feet, hands, arms or legs without using ropes which might leave marks on your skin, or even tear it if you move too much in your passion," Giovanni said. "Allow me."

He put a chair in front of the table, making sure my bottom was at the edge of the table and secured my feet to the arms of the chair Matteo would be sitting on. When he was done, my feet were secured about two feet apart. If you moved the chair closer to the table, it spread my legs even further. Essentially, I was laid out like a banquet for whoever wanted to eat my oyster. I started quivering, suddenly overcome with need.