The Betrayal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hari, wait-it's ughnn" She was close to something, but his rhythm kept faltering by the most subtle of angles, intensity or timing at the most inopportune moments. The angle was amazing but she was slipping down. She made an effort to get higher. Hari sensed what she needed and lifted her ass up with a jolt.

Neha lost control then, her lips taut around a sound she wouldn't dare utter. If an orgasm was represented by sound, it would have been deafening, but instead all she could here were the faint slaps of her breasts against his chest. Everything else was smothered in a dense quiet due to Javeed's concentration and skill.

Sweat beaded on his forehead. Her nails clenched and everything inside of her seized before unleashing a tirade of convulsions around his cock. He groaned. She was holding onto him so tight as if that would keep her climax inside of her body.

Neha buried her face in his neck, whimpering softly. When the current subsided, she emerged and kissed his ear, licking it appreciatively. Hari groaned toward the ceiling before kissing her. That's when he pivoted and lowered her onto the side of the bed. He pulled her legs up and held them together on his chest with both arms before fucking her.

The bed didn't make a sound, but her pussy did. It squelched around his thrusts. Her ass was practically hanging off the side of the bed and her breasts were sent into a spiral of movement. He moved one of her legs to the side and held it just below the knee. He drank her in with his eyes.

Neha surrendered to the new position, panting and clawing at the sheets. She was slippery, so hard to hold onto, but Hari managed. Her pussy was amazing but he wanted her to squeeze him again like she had during her orgasm. He tried to whisper to her but she shook her head in confusion, not hearing him.

So, he reached under her and pinched her ass. It worked like a charm. She gave a hushed yelp and he hissed as the pressure flickered along the grooves of his cock. His thrusts sped up and he continued to pinch her when he needed her to squeeze again. His brow furrowed.

He was moving deep inside her, and it felt like his cock would never see the light of day again. Perfect. It was exactly what he needed. His cock strained against the confines of her one more time before there was release. It came sooner than he expected. He knew he was close but it still caught him by surprise.

Cum flew into her, blasting from the tip of his cock in sequences. He let go of her legs and she straddled him. It was her turn to watch him struggle to maintain the silence. His chest heaved and glistened. He looked like he wanted to scream to the sky, but nothing came out except ragged breaths.

When he calmed down, Neha sat up and pulled him to bed. He lay back and she embraced him from the side. She didn't know how much more time they had together, but she hoped he would stay until she fell asleep. She stroked his chest, lovingly. His arm draped behind her head and around her shoulder.

He kissed her head and she snuggled closer. Her worries still lingered in the back of her mind, but it was bearable with him at her side. She didn't have to think about it all now. Her body was a map of contentment. A smile tugged at her lips.

It occurred to her that this was the first time he'd ever stepped foot in her bedroom, let alone her house. They had always met up elsewhere in efforts to remain undiscovered. She wondered how often he would be able to sneak into her bedroom without her mother noticing. Could they do this every other night?

Maybe they could be together on weekends when her mother worked at the flower shop? Or maybe they would keep meeting like they used to?

~

Six Months Earlier

Neha squealed but he was too preoccupied to say anything. He heaved against her from behind, releasing the last of his cum into her. Her ass was gorgeous. There were indents in the soft skin when his hands relaxed.

He pulled away after only a few moments of completion and cleaned up quickly, reaching for a tissue from his desk. Neha sighed before rearranging herself with identical haste, pulling her panties over her dripping cunt. They were in the classroom.

Doors were locked, blinds drawn but it still felt like they could be discovered at any moment. Maybe by a janitor or another teacher. Anyone with keys and a reason to be there. He had an office, but it wasn't nearly as private at the classroom in most ways.

Still, there was no right way to conduct their affair. There were plenty of reasons for both of them to be paranoid about it. The professor buttoned his pants and buckled his belt. Afterward, he ran a hand through his thick hair. Neha gazed at him as she pulled her black jeans on.

"You know that we can't keep doing this," Hari told her. She buttoned her pink blouse. "It is only a matter of time before we get caught. Especially, here."

Neha remained silent. They were talking about it more often now. They couldn't even enjoy their sex for long before the anxiety set in. Was he going to break up with her? Neha was filled with uncertainty and apprehension. Why wouldn't he? They had no future together in the eyes of society.

"What are you saying?" She finally managed. Hari took a deep breath as if he was going to begin a lecture on a controversial topic.

"I don't think we should meet for a while until we have a way to be safer," he proposed.

"Safe, how can we ever be safe? Marriage?" Neha asked. She didn't know what else to say. All she knew was that she wanted to keep seeing him, no matter the risk.

"I would ask you to marry me if it made anything easier. I want you to know that," Hari said, his lips set in a grim line.

"So, you do want to be with me." Neha said, almost under her breath. It made her excited to hear him say that but melancholy when she realized it wasn't a real option.

"Of course, I do," Hari told her, brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear. Neha smiled before thinking of more possible solutions.

"We could move away," Neha announced.

"You'd most likely be estranged from your family indefinitely and I wouldn't be able to teach," he reasoned. "All I know is that we can't keep meeting up like this. We will be ostracized if we're caught. You'd fair no better than your mother and your family would suffer for it."

He was right. The age difference was too great. They wouldn't be respected in any way and would face constant criticism if they married or moved away. However, they were both more ideal than being caught at university. If someone found them being intimate on campus, they would be reported.

Neha would never be able to marry and would be actively shunned, even by her own family. Her family name would be tainted and it would be very difficult to live comfortably. Hari would be fired immediately and would have to accept lower station jobs. And, even those could be refused him. New Delhi was a large city but news of that nature tended to spread fast and to unexpected places. A teacher caught fucking his student.

"We don't have to decide what to do today-" Hari began, placing a hand on her shoulder. She covered it with hers.

"But I want to see you," Neha protested.

"I know we'll find something. Maybe, I can move to a different part of town where everyone will mind their own business. We could meet, unbothered," Hari speculated.

"I wish you could move close to me," Neha said, wistful. "My mother works at the flower shop. You could come when she was away."

Both of their comments weren't actual ideas. Javeed's expression was wrenched with doubt. The kind of place that Hari mentioned just didn't exist, not within driving distance of the university any way. And if he did move closer, they'd have to be more discreet than at the university. Too many people who could gossip. Besides, it wouldn't provide them a stable future, either.

She knew they didn't have much more time. Neha's face was struck with worry. She didn't want to leave on this note and not know when she would be able to see him again. She wished that he could just come over to her house whenever her mother wasn't there but ran into the same wall as before. That's when Hari's face changed and he brought up the unthinkable.

"Would if I could live with you?" Hari suggested. Neha was astonished. That was out of the question for all the reasons they had discussed. Neha stared at him, quizzically.

"Your mother is a widow," he reiterated. "What if she remarried?"

Neha was aghast. Her mother couldn't marry him. Neha grasped for any other ideas in her brain. Her mind spun with the suggestion. She looked at him. Confusion and fear on her face. He replied with barely concealed need. Need for her. It certainly wasn't the perfect fix. In fact, it made her guilty even considering it, but what was the alternative? He needed her. She needed him. Some sacrifices would have to be made.

Marrying a widow would have little to no impact on his reputation. Maybe it would cause some gossip, but nothing that would threaten his livelihood and no one would have to know about them. Perhaps, her mother would be able to be more social again and less disapproved of. Many of her friends had slowly distanced themselves from Asha after her husband died and she rarely went out to events or anything too crowded. This could help her too, Neha reasoned, but it felt wrong. A voice in the back of her head was chastising her. How could she even consider it?

"Do you think she would remarry?" Hari asked with in genuine interest. That sent her heart in a tailspin. She wasn't expecting him to even give it a second thought this.

"I don't know," Neha said.

"If I married her, we would be around each other all the time. We could keep our dignity," he continued.

Neha had her doubts but she understood his point. It solved quite a few problems in one swoop. Where they could be together. Him keeping his job. Her not being disowned and disgraced. But her mother would be involved.

Her mother always wanted what was best for her. She never complained, kept busy around the house and working at her shop. It was a simple life, but her mother made it work. She could make anything work. Of that, Neha was sure.

Whenever Neha had doubts about school or anything, her mother had been there to offer love and encouragement. In fact, having an affair with Hari was one of the only things that Neha hadn't told her. Otherwise, she told her almost anything and could depend on her.

"If you marry her, she could get hurt. What if she actually had feelings for you?" Neha said. "And she could discover us."

"Neha," Hari said in a fatherly tone. "Marriage is hardly about love. I could provide her financial stability and improve her reputation. As for her discovering us. Isn't that a risk we take every day, anyway?"

They parted ways not long after he posed the question and it echoed in Neha's mind throughout the day. It became less unreasonable as the day drew on. Wouldn't her mother want her to be happy? Especially if it was the only way? Would if it could help her mother too? The same thoughts circled like vultures, picking off her resistance.

A few days later, Neha stayed after class. She'd brought them a meal to share so they could discuss their next moves. It was difficult to be close to him and not touch him, especially when they were bouncing ideas off of each other.

She was wearing a yellow dress and her sleek black hair was refracting the light. Hari admired her but kept his distance. He was relieved to see that she had given his idea more thought.

"Hm, so. You two will probably need to meet at some point," she started, half-joking.

"Yep, that's pretty unavoidable," Hari remarked, flashing a smile as he sipped some chai. It was his contribution to the meal.

"You could go to her flower shop and meet her there," Neha suggested.

"Hmm, but it would seem a bit strange later that we knew each other through campus, I think," Hari mused. "It's probably best if you introduce us."

Neha reached to sip her own chai, hoping it would calm her nerves. She wasn't sure if she could do it. If her mother found out later, would she ever forgive her? It was one thing for Hari and her to meet on her own terms, but this required more resolve.

She reeled in her thoughts. There was truth behind what Hari was saying. Her mother would more easily trust someone that she knew than a random customer who approached her at the shop. Neha took another sip of chai before setting down the cup. The ringing of the ceramic on wood had a sense of finality to it.

"I could bring her here," Neha said. Hari was impressed that she was willing.

"When?" Hari asked. Neha considered how much longer she could go without him touching her. They needed to get the plan underway so that they could start seeing each other again.

"Monday," Neha proposed. The nervousness inside her reached a peak. They were really going to do this, and soon. It felt like an interview. If it went wrong, she and Hari would never be together. Except, there was more at stake than that.

Hari agreed to her terms. She wanted a reward but could tell from his demeanor that it was too soon. They finished their meal. Before she left, he pulled her close. His lips were appreciative, gentle. His fingers were courteous and respectful. He wasn't trying to rip her dress off her drive her crazy with lust like usual.

He pulled away and smiled. He reached for her hand, walking her to the door before she made her way home from university.

The sun was bright on Neha and her mother's skin. Her mother was wearing a simple yellow and lime green tunic dress with additional fabric wrapped from shoulder to torso. They had lunches together on occasion but rarely at Neha's school.

Asha was nervous. Did anyone at her school know that she was a widow? Neha assured her that only her closest friends knew and that they could enjoy their meal without being harassed in any way, even just in passing.

They were halfway through their meal when Neha noticed that her mother was finally relaxing. She was taking in her surroundings with a serene smile. She reached to pat Neha's knee.

"We are so blessed, Neha. This campus is so beautiful," her mother said. "Your father was a generous man." She was referring to the fact that the only reason Neha was able to attend such an establishment was because of her father. He'd set more than enough aside for her education and both of their futures.

"I know he is proud of you Neha," Asha continued.

Neha all but lost her appetite. The thought of her father watching over them made her deeply ashamed, especially when her professor came to view. Just as they had planned. Should she back out? Was that the right thing to do?

She was panicking on the inside wondering if she could actually go through with it when she had a revelation. If it hadn't been her father paying choosing to send her to university, she never would have met Hari. Perhaps, it was destined.

The jolted her out of her hesitation. The professor was approaching. He didn't make eye contact, instead choosing to appear busy and distracted. When Hari strolled passed them as planned, Neha made her move.

"Professor- hello," she stumbled. She collected herself.

"Neha, wonderful to see you today," he said with a courteous nod. He switched his gaze to her mother. "And you are her sister, I presume?" Neha wanted to roll her eyes. She had front row seats to watching him flirt.

"My mother," Neha corrected.

"Asha," her mother said.

"A pleasure. What brings you to campus?" Hari asked. When her mother didn't answer, Neha stepped in.

"Well, I thought I would give her a tour before the heat returned in full force," Neha commented. She risked a glance in her mother's direction. She looked a bit overwhelmed. She didn't talk to many men in fear on negative attention accept at her shop by the embassy.

"Splendid. Well, it's a lovely day for it," Hari said. "I have to tell you, your daughter is a wonderful student. And, I can see where she gets her pretty looks as well."

"Ah-well- Thank you," Asha told him.

"Well, I have to head to a class but I hope to see you both again."

His eyes lingered on Asha. That sent chills of jealousy through Neha. It was one thing to see him flirt like an old man. It was a whole other situation to see him look at her mother that way. She knew it was unreasonable when she was helping set them up, but her heart grumbled behind the scenes. Just like that he was gone and she was alone with her mother again.

"Wow, mom. He was interested in you," Neha announced, clicking back into gear with the plan.

"Oh, I don't know about that," her mother said, in a hush hush sort of way. "Besides, you see things that aren't there. Every man would be interested in me if it was up to you!"

"Oh no. He was definitely attracted to you," Neha teased. Her mother gave her a dissuading look. "Besides, you don't know that."

"I know that trust is earned," Asha stated. "Attraction is fickle." That left Neha feeling discouraged, not only about whether her mother would want to date again but about her own relationship with Hari. Was it short lived? Was this just a desperate attempt to delay the inevitable?

They cleaned up after themselves. Her mother brushed off her dress and gave her a hug before Neha walked her back home. She had more than enough time before the next lecture and it would give her ample opportunity to think.

~

The next day, Neha was standing by her desk packing up her belongings in class. Javeed strolled passed her and locked the doors. He came back with admiration on his face.

"You were outstanding yesterday," he told her.

"No, I wasn't. I was so scared," Neha admitted.

"So was I," the professor divulged.

"I don't believe that for a second. You were a natural," Neha told him. "Except your lines could use a little work," Neha told him, playful as ever.

"Oh, really?" Hari said, intrigued. "What would you have me say?" He was close now, too close.

She couldn't answer him. He leaned in for a kiss, then. One that she wasn't expecting. She wasn't positive if they were still on a hiatus. Perhaps, she should have ended it herself, she supposed but it was oh so sweet to feel him against her again.

His hands slid her bag off her shoulder to the floor. Hari pulled her dress down her arms. Seconds later, it slid down into a heap at her feet. Neha wasn't prepared in the slightest and Hari found that even more arousing.

He loved keeping things spontaneous between them, or as spontaneous as possible given their current circumstances. He got to his knees in front of her and pulled down her panties. She was completely naked in the middle of the classroom. She trembled as his mouth closed on the flushed lips of her vulva.

"Hari." She moaned.

She shook as he lavished her with kisses and ambitious licks. Her throat constricted as a bit the edges of her thighs. His hands were rooted to her waist. Her eyes fell closed, savoring the ecstasy of having him pleasure her.

He peeled away from her, giving one last lick before walking away. He sat down in his chair. Was that it? Were they done? She half expected him to pick up paperwork and tell her to leave, but instead he undid his pants and gestured her over.

"Come here," he commanded. She felt flushed all over with excitement, approaching him with tentative steps.

When she straddled him and felt his cock slide deep inside her, her mind danced between the reality of now and her imagined future. Soon, they would be able to do this all the time, in her own home. The thought left her enthusiastic and ready for the next steps of their plan, whatever they may be.

~

"Mother, he asked about you again," Neha announced when she got home from campus. Her mother was arranging flowers for the house on the kitchen table.