The Betrayal Ch. 02

Story Info
Arthur suddenly finds himself in a totally different world..
2.2k words
2.62
3.7k
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers

I was awakened by a blinding light, my head was spinning and I could hardly see anything. I was trying to wake up when suddenly I felt something wrap around my entire body and, with incredible force, lift me quickly to a tremendous height. "A crane?", I thought. But no, that was not a machine, it was soft and transmitted a strange warmth. At last, I was able to fully open my eyes and get my bearings. What I saw, however, made me think I was still asleep and dreaming. What was wrapped around me were fingers! Huge fingers! I was in the hand of a colossal, gigantic man!

I looked a little closer at the giant. He was a man in his thirties, dressed in a white robe. He was talking, in tremendously loud and resonant voice, to another giant. I turned around and again my mind did not believe my eyes - the other giant was Finn!

Though unwilling to believe it, I couldn't help but guess what had happened to me. Finn had drugged me and taken me to the government reduction center, where I had been shrunk to a tiny size. I calculated that I must have been about 4 inches now, by the size of the hand that was holding me. But... that couldn't be! The process had to be voluntary. How would Finn have managed to get around all the rules?

I looked again at the two giants. I couldn't believe how huge they were! Seeing my boyfriend, usually slightly shorter than me, turned into a titan of colossal proportions was completely overwhelming. I looked at his whole body, his huge face, his pecs marked by the tight T-shirt and inevitably my eyes went to his jeans-clad crotch, where a considerable bulge was marked. It immediately came to my mind that right now I was considerably smaller than his cock and could live inside that bulge. The feeling was overwhelming.

The other colossus, no doubt a government official, was giving him some advice in that thunderous voice. When I came out of my trance I began to scream, complaining about the situation and demanding explanations. My voice sounded infinitely weak and high-pitched. I'm sure they couldn't understand me, but they heard me and turned to me. Finn then reached out his gigantic hand and took me in it, making it so that my head was inside his fist, so that I could no longer scream and my expression could not be seen. It was clear that he did not want the official to hear or see me. The official then held something out to my boyfriend and I was suddenly transported by the colossal hand into a pet cage, the door of which quickly closed. I had to make the official see me! I had to let him know that I had been tricked and was there against my will! However, my attempt was completely futile. Finn immediately lowered his hand until the cage (which he was holding by its top) was at the level of his gigantic thigh. It was completely impossible to be seen or heard from there. I felt so helpless, so insignificant at that moment that I absentmindedly started pounding my tiny fists on the denim of Finn's pants, unable to control my rage. I don't think he even noticed.

From there I heard how the giant official also gave him some intercoms so that he could talk to me, bridging the size difference. Finn just put them in his pocket and, after a few more moments of conversation, he said goodbye and walked, cage in hand, to the car. Once there, he left me on the passenger seat, started up and headed for home. I was banging on the bars the whole way and yelling at him with all my might, but he completely ignored me. He never even turned around to look at me. I think, anyway, that my banging and yelling must have barely reached his ears. I felt like an insect, like an insignificant mouse.

When we got home, he took the cage and left it on the living room table. I can't describe to you the feeling of being in a cage driven by a giant hand. It's like being on a carnival ride, but terrifying. Finn continued to ignore me for a long time, as he went back and forth doing things around the house. At last, his giant figure approached the table, his colossal crotch in jeans filling my entire field of vision before one of his huge hands opened the cage and invited me to step out. I did so, shakily, when the doorbell rang. Finn went to open it and, a moment later, walked back into the living room with the last person I would have expected to see in my house...my obnoxious co-worker Connor! My surprise and outrage was even greater when the two giants melted into a long, passionate kiss. God, had this been going on behind my back and I hadn't heard about it, like the stupidest of cuckolds?

When they let go they both moved closer to me, smiling. Connor reached down and brought one of his huge fingers close, starting to touch me with it.

-Well, how does it feel to be your proper size, you fucking filthy leech? Hahaha...

He continued to tease me with his finger, as I tried to pull away, embarrassed by my nakedness and, of course, my ridiculous size. Then he gave me a hard swat, making me fall over, as he laughed out loud. Finn watched in amusement, but a moment later he sat up (Connor did the same) and, in a more serious tone, said to me:

-Well, I guess you at least deserve an explanation. You see, about a month ago I went looking for you at work. Connor told me you were in a meeting, and since he was leaving, he offered me a drink while I waited for you. Well, we connected right away, we had a great time and... well, we fell in love -he looked down here a bit, as if embarrassed-. We started meeting on the sly, and all the while, he made me see what kind of an asshole you were, that you were pressuring me to find a job while you were taking advantage of me to cook and clean for you...

That was completely untrue! I had never pressured him, and besides, we had a maid who came twice a week and did all the hard work around the house. Finn used to cook and do the washing up, but I had never asked him to do it and I assumed he did it to be useful, as he brought no income into our household. How could that miserable Connor have led him to believe this? I began to protest loudly, which made the two giants laugh, and Finn said to me:

-Don't bother, little one. We can't understand what you're saying. To us you sound like a buzzing bug, hahaha...

I then signaled him unmistakably that we could talk through the intercoms he had been given. He understood me and took them out of his pocket, but just glared at them and said:

-That's true. I have to see if I can get any money out of these. I'm certainly not going to use them. I'm not interested at all in listening to your reproaches and whinings... -he took the devices away from my sight, I didn't know what became of them, and continued: -Connor also told me how you had stolen the promotion that should have been his and what an arrogant prick you were in the office... -this I had already expected and I didn't bother to protest.

-The thing is, I was just going to leave you and go away with Connor -Finn continued-, but then you told me one day about this Little Expenses program and I said to myself, 'Why would I go away and still be an unemployed, broke guy when I could have a nice house and money?' -I made such a horrified face when I heard this that Finn laughed and said: -Yes, didn't you know? You shrunken guys, apart from becoming a possession of your owners, give up everything you own in favor of them. They explain it to you when you sign the form. Well, they couldn't explain it to you, hahaha... The thing is that now this apartment, your car, your money in the bank... everything belongs to me legally.

As he spoke, I was feeling my heart break. Everything I had fought for and worked so hard to achieve, I had lost in a second. Finn continued:

-The problem was that this program can only be accessed voluntarily. But, as with everything, there is a certain amount of corruption, and Connor knew of an official at the reduction center who, if you slipped him a certain amount under the table, might not ask too many questions or be too scrupulous about the procedure. So I made you sign the form without your knowledge -I recalled then the alleged electric company contract. How could I have been so stupid as to sign it without even glancing at it? Such was my trust in that boy-, I drugged you and took you to the center, where I presented the signed paper and told them that you had asked me to put you to sleep because you were afraid of the process. A couple of bills to the official and... voila, here we are, you turned into a little mouse and me into a guy with a considerable patrimony. It sucks for you but, hey, knowing what an arrogant prick you are and that you didn't deserve the position you enjoyed, I didn't feel any guilt in doing so, hahaha...

I felt completely crushed, how could I have loved a monster like that so much? And, above all, what was to become of me? "It can't be," I thought in an attempt to cheer myself up, "I have family, friends. They will look for me and rescue me." As if he had read my mind, Finn added:

-This morning I sent a message from your email to your father and your friends. In it you tell them that you wanted to have new experiences and that's why you have voluntarily undergone downsizing. You say goodbye to them and ask them not to worry or look for you, that you will be fine. They will probably think you are crazy or that you are a pervert, but what do you care now, hahaha...

My desolation reached its peak. My only hope was vanishing. Again, I cursed my naive trust, which had led me to give Finn full access to my accounts and passwords. My now ex-boyfriend concluded:

-I also sent an email to your boss, in which you tell him that you have to resign from your position for personal reasons and apologize for communicating this to him on such short notice. I have even taken the liberty of proposing Connor on your behalf to fill your position, as he is the most competent and qualified to do so -both giants laughed heartily. But then Connor said, getting more aggressive:

-Well, enough of the chatter. It's time to end your miserable life. And, being the insect that you are, we're going to do it the way men do to insects: by stomping you.

My blood ran cold in my veins, however, I didn't have much time to think, for in a second Connor's huge hand had grabbed me and carried me to the ground. Once there the two giants towered in their incredible stature over me. The sight was mesmerizing and terrifying. Two titans the size of tall skyscrapers, glaring mockingly down at me from the sky. It seemed unreal until one of Connor's colossal dress shoes rose above me and swiftly descended. I fled in desperation, barely managing to escape the giant foot, which slammed into the ground, sending me tumbling from the impact. I got up at once and kept running. Another huge foot, this time in sneakers, cut me off and towered over me again, as I saw Finn's smiling face high above me. I ran away again in desperation, as they cut me off again and again, laughing their heads off. My head was spinning, how was it possible to be in that situation? Until a few hours ago I was a young, successful executive with a promising life ahead of me, and now I was nothing more than a worm about to be crushed by the colossal feet of my boyfriend and my worst enemy. I thought I was going to go crazy!

At one point, one of Finn's feet hit me and knocked me to the ground. I no longer had the strength to get up and watched as the gigantic sneaker descended on my body, filling my entire field of vision. As they say in novels, I felt time slow down as the dirty sole came closer and closer, until it landed on my body and began to apply pressure. I closed my eyes and said goodbye to life, ready to be squashed like a bug by the person I loved most, when suddenly the foot lifted and I saw myself in Finn's huge hand, as the two giants continued to laugh good-naturedly.

-Did you think I was going to crush you? -Finn asked with hilarity-. No, man, we still have a lot more fun to have with you....

To be continued...

JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers