The Betrayal

Story Info
[Macrophilia] Yet one more fantastic story of gaymacrophilia.
1.3k words
3.47
3.5k
2
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers

Inspired by my last story here, Little Expenses, set in the same environment as this one, although you don't need to have read it to understand this new one

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was coming home from work that evening, quite annoyed by the attitude of one of my co-workers, named Connor. At 27 years old, life was good for me. I was working in one of the largest insurance companies in the country, I had a good position and a very generous salary, which had allowed me to have my own apartment and a fairly comfortable financial position, despite my youth. However, this Connor, convinced that I had obtained a promotion that belonged to him, had been making my life miserable ever since, always giving me problems and telling everyone in the office that I was incompetent and didn't deserve the position I was in. I didn't pay much attention to that (no one really paid much attention to him), but there were times, like that afternoon, when he really got on my nerves.

I was walking quietly, that day I was following an itinerary that was not my usual one, because I had gone out of my way to buy something, when I saw a store where little slaves, tiny men, were displayed in cages for pets. I approached, curious. Since the implementation of the "Little expenses" program in the country, there were many citizens who volunteered to reduce their size in order to save costs and not be a burden to their families. But stores like that one intrigued me: who would volunteer to be sold to anyone who had enough money in such a vulnerable state?

Unable to overcome my curiosity, I entered the store. A middle-aged man, about 50 years old, stocky and bearded, immediately attended to me.

-Good evening -I said-, I'm sorry to bother you, but I wanted to ask you a question: are these men -I pointed to the little ones in the cages- here voluntarily? I understood that the reduction process required the full consent of the recipients.

-Yes, that's right, to be shrunk a person has to sign documents attesting that they are doing it fully consciously and voluntarily. And by the way, don't look at these beings as human beings. They are... mice, objects, mere toys -I felt a slight shudder when I heard the big man talk about them like that.

-And... so... they are here voluntarily?

-Well... no, most of them are not. You see, when a person undergoes the shrinking process, he completely gives up all his rights as a human being. He becomes a possession of the person he has chosen to own him. The owner can from that moment on do absolutely whatever he (or she) wants with him (or her). Normally the shrunken is given to a person of maximum trust: his partner, his child, a sibling... The problem is that, with time, the owners begin to see them less and less as human beings, they spend less time with them, the feelings are diluted..., think how difficult it is to interact with someone of this size, even if there are means to facilitate it. In the end, couples end up falling in love with someone of normal size, the children get tired of taking care of the parents...

-And... they sell them -I concluded.

-That's right -the man corroborated with a devilish grin-. The little ones committed the imprudence of putting their lives totally in the hands of their owners and these can do whatever they want with them, among other things sell them. And many do, because they make good money out of it. The little ones are sold at a high price.

-I see... -I said, rather impressed. I thought about my young boyfriend, Finn. We had been together for a year and a half and he had moved in with me a couple of months or so ago. I loved him dearly, but I certainly didn't trust him enough to have put my life completely in his hands. He was only 19! I walked over to the cages and looked at the tiny men and women. The tallest would be at most six inches tall. Their expressions were sad and forlorn. I totally understood their distress at being abandoned by their loved ones in such a way, without any pity for them or the slightest consideration for how vulnerable they were at this size and the amount of danger they were exposed to. The store owner, guessing my thoughts, tried to take the heat off the matter:

-Well, not all of them have been sold against their will either. There are those who have the fetish of "macrophilia". Have you ever heard of it?

-No, never.

-Those who have it are sexually aroused by interacting with giants. They like to feel completely at the mercy of another human being, to see him as huge, all-powerful... that he holds them in his hand, plays with them, crushes them under his feet...

-I had never thought about it, to tell you the truth -I said sincerely.

-Well, there are some of them here... not many, to be honest -he acknowledged-. Most of them are here simply because their owners wanted to get rid of them and make some money on the side.

I said goodbye and went out, trying to take it all in. When I got home, Finn greeted me with a kiss, though not with the warmth I was used to. Lately I noticed him a little distant, before we were all passion. I guessed he was stressed because he had been looking for a job for a while and wasn't doing very well. I looked at him fondly as he walked to the kitchen and told me that dinner would be ready in a few minutes. I admired his perfect body in short jeans and a tight t-shirt. I found him incredibly handsome. That night, after dinner, we sat, as usual, watching TV on the couch. I took him by the hand and asked him:

-How's that job search going, honey?

-Bad, Arthur. I've sent out a lot of resumes, but not one job interview. It's very difficult.

-Well, don't worry -I said, hugging him tenderly-. I'm here to take care of everything. There's no hurry.

I reached for his lips and kissed them passionately as my hand went to his crotch. He responded to my kiss, but pulled my hand away. He gently let go of my embrace and said:

-Do you mind if we don't do it today? I'm not in the mood.

-Sure, no problem, honey -I said, even though I was very disappointed. I was pretty horny and we usually had sex several times a day.

-I'm going to bed, I'm very tired -he said getting up. As he passed a side table he said to me: -By the way, they brought this from the electric company. They need your signature because they are going to renew the contracts or something. They told me you have to sign here -he added in a casual tone, pointing to a space at the bottom of a sheet of paper. I signed it automatically, without looking at it, still with frustration filling my head.

That night I had a hard time sleeping. Having that amazing body next to mine and not daring to touch it was hard enough, but I didn't want to upset Finn. I would respect his wishes.

When the alarm clock went off, Finn was already up. I went to the kitchen and found that he had already prepared breakfast. He greeted me cheerfully with a kiss and made me sit down while he served me coffee, scrambled eggs and tomato and pancakes. I was ready to enjoy that feast, while we chatted animatedly. I felt very comforted to see Finn so cheerful again and was even thinking of suggesting a good morning sex session before work. Suddenly, however, I started to feel strange. My head was spinning and an immense drowsiness came over me. The last thing I saw was Finn looking at me with a strange smile before I passed out...

To be continued...

JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers