All Comments on 'The Better Girl'

by AlectaShadow

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bwalker89bwalker89over 2 years ago

Good story. good style. I hope more comes. I like that the underdog wins for a change. This could go so many places. I wonder what Brian is going to think of the new Maddie and the new Mel for that matter.

AlectaShadowAlectaShadowover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi BWalker, thanks for your comment! I have more stories down the pipeline, a few of them serialised, but this will remain a standalone - still trying to develop my style if that makes sense. I did write an alternate "Maddie wins" ending with a lengthier epilogue, but I'm keeping it as an exclusive to my backers, as mentioned in my profile. In any case, I'm going to be posting plenty of material here on Lit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was incredible. Please part 2.

AlectaShadowAlectaShadowover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi! This story was always meant to be a standalone, but don't worry - my story for November is going to be my first attempt at a serial. It should go live in the very early days of November.

I did write an alternate "Maddie wins" ending with a lengthier epilogue, but I'm keeping it as an exclusive to my backers, as mentioned in my profile. Check that out for more information about upcoming stories :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

interested in selling nudes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't care for abuse but thats me

AlectaShadowAlectaShadowover 2 years agoAuthor

I get that, but there's a reason why this was posted in nonconsent/reluctance. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlectaShadow@AlectaShadow
NOTICE TO READERS: If you're looking for "A Leashed Tiger" I'm sorry to say that the story will not be available on Literotica for the foreseeable future, for reasons entirely outside my control and that I disagree with vehemently. Be aware however that the same chapters that ...