The Better Living Foundation Pt. 02

Story Info
Dave and Olivia discover there is no escaping their fate.
1.4k words
4.06
7.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Dr. Thule fucked my wife right in front of me on the examination table. He pulled out of her with her juices still glistening on his thick Black dick. He handed back our clothes and said, "I will leave you two to discuss what just happened and I will return in an hour to drive you home." He also hands me a rag and says, "Clean your wife up."

I look down in shock at the rag and wonder how he can possibly expect me to wipe his cum off of her pussy after she had just cheated on me. Akuna seems to know what I am thinking, "You can do it with the rag or your tongue. I suspect that you have seen a few pictures of White men cleaning their wives with their tongue. Don't bother saying that you haven't."

I look down in shame. My cheeks burning red in their shame. If I was forced to admit it, I have seen many pictures like that. They often concluded a porn film that Olivia chose and I often shot my load as a video concluded with some husband licking her lover's cum from a hotwife's pussy. Akuna walked out the door and I turned to gently wipe the dripping thick black cum off of her vaginal lips.

Olivia moans in pleasure as she asks with a slight bit of mockery in her tone, "What?! You aren't going to lick me clean?" They are bright red after being spread and pounded by Akuna's thick cock and her vagina gapes open. His cum is thick and flows out of her pussy down to her asshole and I know that she must be sore from the way that the former football player had pushed her body from the edge of the examination table up to the middle.

The idea of licking her glistening wet pussy clean excites me, but I am not about to admit it! I respond angrily, "No! I am not going to lick Akuna's cum, you slut! How could you do that to me?!"

Olivia's response is just as angry and like mine it probably is a show to keep some dignity in the face of our mutual humiliation, "How could I do that to you?! You could have at least attempted to stop him! No, you just stood in the corner and watched as Akuna fucked me like I was still the sorority girl that I was in college!"

I exclaim, "And what did you expect me to do about it? He could have snapped my body in half like a twig! We need to quit this program! $5000 or not! We can just walk away right here! Right now!"

Olivia says, "We should!" She grabs up her clothes and I grab up mine and together we swiftly dress. I reach for the handle of the door and we are ready to march with determination and anger tow the front door and out to freedom, but Akuna stands on the other side of the door and walks in.

His bulk has us trapped as he comes into the room, "Are you two ready to leave already? I had hoped that you would enjoy the full 31 day experience."

I say firmly taking out my wallet, "I will give you your $5,000. Just drive us back to our car and we will leave."

Akuna says, "It is your decision, but it will be $10,000 for both of you."

I gape, "$10,000!?"

Liv is quick to offer, "It's okay, Dave. You pay him back and I will complete the course. I know I pressured you into this and you did not really want to do it." She is far too quick to offer, even a bit eager.

I look down at my checkbook. There is no way that I can afford to pay $10,000 and there is no way that I am going to let my wife be fucked every day for a month by herself. I knew what was going to happen if I stayed. I would be trained to serve Akuna as well in many degrading ways. The thoughts of what I may be forced to do scared and excited me both. I have no doubt that by the end of the month, I would no longer be using a cleaning rag, but licking her pussy clean. I probably would be sucking his cock as well. I think of what his cock did to Liv's pussy and I wonder what it would do to an asshole. I thought about redeeming my wife instead of me, but the many months of cuckoldry porn that Liv and I had mutually, albeit separately, masturbated to came back to me and here was the opportunity to live out the fantasy. I could not quite meet either of them in the eye, but I resolutely put the checkbook back in my pocket and said, "Fine! We'll complete the course!"

Akuna smiled triumphantly and gave me a slap on the shoulder that caused me to stumble to the side as I caught myelf from this unexpected manly jesture. He said, "I knew you would, Dave. I knew you were no quitter. I would like you to see something in the other room."

He leads us into another office where White people were diligently working. I am surprised by the number of them and that there were no Blacks in the office for this integrated organization. I thought this would be a small nonprofit, but the office looked like any small business with a dozen men and women working diligently at files and computers. Akuna explains, "This is our publishing department. Dave has already seen one of our publications, 'Black and White'. We also publish educational materials and more private materials for people who do not understand fully their position in society." That last sentence sounded ominous and I got the impression that I wanted to understand my position swiftly.

He sits us down at a cubicle and turns on a computer screen and we see ourselves undressing and being questioned by Akuna. I realize that the mirror in the examination room was a one-way mirror and that the whole situation had been videotaped. Akuna says, "This part is boring. Let's advance the tape a bit." He moves it forward in time to where we admit that we are willing to raise Black children and Liv begs Akuna to fuck her.

Nobody else in the office seems to be paying attention. So I start to stand up and protest angrily, "We don't need to see this!"

But Akuna grabs my shoulders and presses me down in place, "Sit!" Although his grip is light and warm, more paternal than threatening, I do not feel as if I can confront this big man. His hands stay on my shoulders and keep me facing the screen as I watch Olivia willingly give herself to him, spread her shapely legs wide to receive his muscular dark body between them and pull him into her. I watch for the second time as her chest heaves in excitement and beg him to fuck her and give her a child. I see his large cock slide in and out of a willing pussy and I stand pathetically in the corner with my tiny cock in my hand masturbating to this embarrassing sex show, making it clear to any viewer that they are not watching a rape, but the desired outcome of our interview. The volume is left up on the video and the sound of Olivia's moans and her cries for Akuna to fuck her are heard through out the entire office.

Gradually, the people in the office come over until they are all standing behind us at the end, watching when the last spasms of Olivia's orgasm and delight are heard and they clap, patting her on the shoulder and saying, "Way to go, girl! Great job! Very sexy!" before they return to work.

I look over at Olivia and she looks back, her face is pale with fear and I no doubt look the same. We realize that we have placed both our finances and our future in the goodwill of this big man's hands. Akuna says, "We will be at your home, tomorrow to put cameras in her house. They will document every step in the process that you will be going through. At least one of you will want to be home to help the workers find every corner. You can go home now." Akuna turns and heads toward the door, leaving us behind.