The Better Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At breakfast we discussed our plans for the day, as we always did. "Can you meet me at Mason's?' I asked her. "I've got a tight schedule, so I could be a little late." The meeting was scheduled for 4:00. She agreed and I left for the office, actually glad for all the meetings on my docket; it would keep me from dwelling on Mason and Anna and me.

When I arrived at Mason's I was only five minutes late, but it was obvious that Anna had been there more than a few minutes. She looked quite comfortable and very much at home there, and although she was fully dressed, she had a radiant just-fucked aura about her. She was wearing a skirt, not her usual jeans or shorts, and looked extremely cute. She and Mason welcomed me in and Mason directed me to the dining room, where he told me to read and sign the letter of intent.

The letter was very straightforward and exactly what we had discussed, so I went ahead and signed it next to Anna's signature. I was particularly pleased to see that he had named my accountants as the firm to perform the valuation.

"All signed," I announced, reentering the living room. Mason was seated in the large leather armchair with Anna perched on the arm to his left. They looked cozy together, a beautiful couple, almost breath-taking. I felt proud to be a part of this ménage.

"Great, Jack. Thank you," Mason said. "Now for our next order of business. Would you take off all your clothes and come stand here?" He pointed to the spot directly before him.

I started stripping. I was flattered that he had asked me rather than ordered me to undress. It implied a great deal of agency on my part that, frankly, I didn't really feel. What I did feel was a keen anticipation. Yes, it was humiliating. Stripping naked in front of my wife and her lover, both of whom were fully clothed, was decidedly degrading, but it augured so much more. More degradation was what I wanted, what I needed, I realized. How else could I explain the events of the last two days? I had discovered this new side of me, a realm of sexuality more stimulating and satisfying than I had known before. I had heard of D&S, sexual dominance and submission, but it had always sounded rather remote and exotic, not like me at all. And yet, I had surrendered my wife, my throat, and my anus to the cock of a guy I'd only met three days before.

I presented myself obediently, standing naked before them at the designated spot. Mason spoke first. "I see you've removed your hair. Good, that's much better." It didn't sound like praise, nevertheless it gave me a warm feeling to receive his approval. "Anna and I have come to an understanding," he announced. "And we have sealed and consummated it with a proper fuck. Show him your pussy, Anna."

Anna grinned and flipped up her skirt showing me her messy, swollen, still gaping pussy. She wasn't wearing panties, but she was wearing a good deal of Mason's thick and globby cum. Not only was there cum still oozing out between her engorged lips, but somehow her pubic hair had also became clotted with it. It was so beautiful! I involuntarily licked my lips.

"Do you want to lick it?" Anna asked, her grin taking a more sinister turn.

"Mmmmm, yes!" I said dreamily.

"Okay," she replied happily. "But first you have to give Mason your balls."

"What?" I didn't understand. What did that even mean?

Mason spoke. "Anna and I have decided that you will give me control over your reproductive rights," he explained. "You will do this symbolically and ceremonially by placing your naked balls into my hand." He opened the palm of his right hand which was extended on the arm of his chair. That gesture made it clear. I understood. And it excited me.

I stepped forward so I could straddle the arm of his chair and, as I spread my legs, I lowered my balls into his open palm. His fingers closed around them gently. My cock did not interfere; it was out of the way, rigidly pointing up toward the ceiling.

"Do you give me the authority to direct you in all uses of your sexual organs and your reproductive systems in general? Please answer, 'I do.'"

"I do," I replied, inexplicably giddy, feeling Mason tightening his grip on my balls, squeezing them almost to the threshold of pain.

"Good." Mason gave my balls a slight tug, causing a quick jolt of pain, as if punctuating the ceremony. "I want you to cum now," he said. "Do you want Anna to assist you?"

"Um, that sounds nice," I replied, slurring my words a little as if drunk, "but I don't think..." Mason was rolling my balls in his hand, massaging them. I had just touched the tip of my middle finger to the underside of my cock, just below the head, its most sensitive spot. And my cock convulsed and began to erupt, sending cum down the sides of my dick like lava.

"Catch your cum in your hand, Jack," Mason commanded.

So I did. I got most of it into my right hand. It formed a pool in my palm, about a tablespoonful.

"Eat it, Jack," Mason commanded.

I put my hand to my lips, sipped my cum up into my mouth, swallowed, and licked my palm clean of the rest. It tasted good. It felt good. Good to be under Mason's command, under his control. I felt satisfied. I had just had sex, a new kind of sex, but very satisfying, with my balls in Masons hand. My sated cock softly and happily deflated.

"Did you enjoy that, Jack?" Mason asked.

"Yes, thank you," I replied, blissfully.

"Good, because that's the last orgasm you're going to have for a long, long time," Mason said. "From now on, you'll only cum when I or Anna tells you to."

This was a surprise to me and admittedly upsetting. But it fed the feeling of humiliation I was becoming addicted to. I must have looked pretty confused, because Anna chimed in, "I wanted to have you castrated, Jack, but Mason had a better idea. Here, look."

She was holding a small metal device. She leaned down and slipped it onto my shrunken cock. It was a tight fit and required some fiddling with it and manipulating my cock to get it properly in place. If I hadn't just cum, it would have been impossible. As it was, I was beginning to swell and it was almost painful.

"There. See, it's locked. You need this key to open it." She handed the key to Mason. "So no more orgasms for you. And you won't be fucking anyone, either. Not without permission. Not normal sex, anyway. You'll still be able to be ass-fucked and to suck cock and stuff." She looked at me archly. "So no loss for you, right? Since that's what you like anyway." She smiled at me happily. "A win-win," she said smugly.

I didn't know what to say, so I said nothing. I just stood there, looking stupid I supposed, naked, wearing nothing but a cock cage. Mason squeezed my balls again, arousing me, making my cock swell a little, as much as it could, which was hardly at all, but which tested the confines of it's prison. It was definitely uncomfortable, but not painful, and it made me more aware of my arousal than if my cock had been free to stand erect.

Mason said, "You may be interested to know that some men can achieve orgasm without an erection when wearing a chastity device like yours." This was welcome news to my ears. "So, 'no more orgasms' might not be the case. You could get lucky." He released my balls. "Anyway, it's time to consummate our new arrangement."

He stood up and removed his pants. I admired his beautiful penis again. It was becoming familiar to me; I think I would have been able to pick it out of a lineup - there's a cool idea, I thought, a whole line of penises; 'Can you identify the perpetrator?' - by its distinctive size, shape, and color. My own cock got even tighter at the thought of my having been 'perpetrated' by such a cock.

"Knees, Jack. You'll want me good and wet for this," Mason said.

I got down on my knees and immediately engulfed his cock to the root. I was surprised how easily I was able to open my throat and swallow him. Mason held my head in place and I tried to steady myself to enjoy the stretching of my passive gullet. After several long seconds, producing tears and a lot of mucus, he released me and said, "Go to the couch. Sit at the end, on the arm, and lie back."

I did as instructed. As had happened before, just being obedient was in itself intoxicating, only enhanced by my nakedness and my caged and throbbing cock. He stepped up between my legs hanging over the edge, pulling me toward him, so that my ass was angled more upward. Without further preliminaries, he then placed his wet, slimy cockhead against my pink, hairless anus, and pushed it right in.

My little pucker was quite compliant and welcoming, up to a point, but Mason wasn't interested in a phased-in approach. He kept the pressure on, forcing his cock through all my defenses, until he was fully lodged inside of me. I watched his face and saw the satisfaction in his expression as he bottomed out, having impaled me completely. The look in his eyes as they locked with mine said that this was different from last time. This was personal. He pulled his cock back, almost all the way out again and began to fuck me. His message last time had been for Anna, 'See how your husband submits; he's not a man at all.' It had been effective; and I had received it too, while also learning that being the means of Mason's gratification was also gratifying for me.

This time was different. I was on my back, facing up at him. As he long-cocked my eager ass-pussy, his eyes bored into mine. The message I read in those eyes was, 'I own you. You are mine, my whore, my cunt. You need this. You need my cock. You need my cum and my condescension. And you need me to be your lord and master.'

This is what I perceived as his eyes held mine. Meanwhile, down below, where our bodies were attached, the perception was a lot more visceral: 'Yes, I do need this,' my ass seemed to be responding. 'Fill me, fuck me, breed me, seed me,' was the refrain my bowels kept repeating, a mantra of need, a song of love to the long, thick shaft invading me, a plea and a prayer to the source of its subjugation and delight, my master's cock.

A man on his back with his legs spread for another is no longer a man, but a kind of eunuch. He may be male in gender, but not in essence. The act is essentially a transfer of power. 'Fuck me and take my manhood away,' is the implicit request made by the submissive male; the dominant partner, by accepting the offer, takes ownership as well. This is how it felt to me. I felt it with joy, the sweet release of surrender, that echoed my encounter with Mason's strength, when he had defeated and immobilized me. Being fucked, being owned by him was all I wanted at that moment. Feeling his manhood plunging in and out of me, I hoped he understood what I was trying to express to him, gazing back into his dominating eyes, that I was his, that I was giving up my rights, my individuality, my personhood to him, to have his way with me.

Another thing that was different was the angle. Mason's cock, like mine, curves upward enough to make it feel different entering from the front. It was doing something different to me deep inside. Mason grunted his manly grunts and he seeded me with his manly seed, but before that happened, I had begun to feel an unusual sensation. His thrusting cock compressed my prostate going in and going out. Every stroke was creating hot pulses that radiated through my cock and balls and up my spine. By the time Mason's cock erupted, filling me with his cum, I was already starting to tingle all over with warmth and a feeling like I was vibrating from the inside out, sending waves to every corner of my body. It felt amazing! I looked down and saw that my limp, caged cock was dripping.

Mason pulled his spent cock out of my ass and stepped around to put it to my lips. I opened my mouth to receive it, redolent with cum and ass juice, into my mouth. It tasted good to me and I sucked it clean. "Look, Anna, I gave your husband an orgasm," he said, pointing at my cockhead in the cage and the string of drool connecting it to the puddle on my lower belly. He pulled his laundered dick out of my mouth and said, "All clean. Your turn."

Anna climbed onto the couch, kneeled, and lowered her fragrant cunt onto my face. I cleaned her too, her pussy even more delicious than Mason's cock, with gobs and globs of clotted cum that tasted like heaven to me. She writhed about quite a bit, obviously enjoying herself

I couldn't see him, but Mason had returned to the end of the couch and now put something in my ass. Was it too much to hope he was going to fuck me again? I felt it stretch my hole open and then allow it to close. A wonderful fullness, but not his cock. "Okay, Anna, I plugged him up," he said.

------------------------------------------

I got home first and had to wait for Anna, who had stayed longer, almost a half-hour longer judging from the time she finally arrived. "What's wrong?" she asked me when I met her at the door. I was feeling kind of anxious, but I didn't realize how much it showed.

"Nothing's wrong; I just expected you sooner," I answered.

"Sorry I took so long. I had some things to discuss with Mason."

"Oh," I said, wondering if I had the right to ask what they had discussed. "Well, I just wanted to make sure everything is okay," I said instead. Her expression of mild surprise seemed to answer that question. "And... my butt plug; I was wondering... Can I take it out?"

"Oh! Thanks for reminding me," she said happily. She took my hand and led me to the kitchen. "Take down your pants."

I complied. I was getting used to being ordered to undress.

While I undid my pants she went to the cupboard and took out a saucer. "The butt-plug was my idea," she explained. "I want you to swallow all the cum - yours and Mason's." She giggled. "Well, all the excess cum, not the cum I need to get pregnant." She smiled prettily.

My pants were off. Anna told me to get down on my knees with my legs apart. "Now sit on your heels," she said, "and bend forward so I can see your butthole." Slipping the saucer under me, she grasped the plug and pulled it out of me with an audible pop. "Okay now, Jack, it'll speed thing up if you bear down a little. Let's get all of Mason's cum out of your pussy."

I could feel it starting to drip out of me. As I bore down, there was quite a bit more and a bubbly farting noise. Anna giggled again. That made me smile as I grunted in my effort to produce more. But that seemed to be all there was. I straightened up, still sitting on my heels.

Anna retrieved the saucer and presented it to me with a flourish. "Here you go, Jack. Eat it all up!" she said gleefully. And she watched as tilted the saucer and slurped the slime as it slid into my mouth. I looked into her eyes as I swirled it around in my mouth. There wasn't a lot, really, but enough to impart its complex flavor: salty and bitter and slightly acerbic. And the texture: slimy and viscous.. She watched me enjoy it as i swallowed it and licked the saucer clean. I loved it. It tasted like submission

She shook her head, smirking. "Wow, you're a real cum-slut, aren't you?" she muttered derisively.

I didn't think she was expecting an answer, so I just asked, "Can I put my pants back on?"

"I think you'd better," she replied. "You're taking me out to dinner; there's nothing to eat here."

We walked down to our neighborhood bistro and had soup and panini and talked. She no longer sounded indecisive about getting pregnant with Mason. If she was still troubled with doubts, it was clear to me that they concerned my role and her relationship with me. I don't think she had quite adjusted to my new beta-male persona. Hell, I wasn't even adjusted to it yet if I looked at it objectively. But I managed to avoid doing that, pretty much.

We watched another couple about our age come in and be seated. "So, Subby, dear, which one of them would you rather fuck?" she asked me archly.

"Well, put it that way, I'd fuck Her any time," I replied, eyeing the pretty woman from afar. "Not that she's a match to you!" I hastily added. Because she wasn't.

"Okay," she said knowingly, "but which one would you rather perform oral sex on?"

"Huh," I grunted, "That's a different question. I love pussy, you know that, right? But it wouldn't seem right to go down on another woman, only you..." I paused, trying to reason it out, but it didn't make sense, really. "I think it would be him," I confessed. And now I was wondering what his cock looked like. And wondering what it would be like to suck another man's, a stranger's cock. And wondering why it aroused me to think about it.

"That's what I thought!" Anna said with a mixture of triumph and regret. "Were you always like that? Because..."

"No," I interrupted, "Never. Until now. Not until Mason."

"Mason is pretty exceptional; I'll give you that," Anna said. "Anyway, you're in no position to fuck anyone. Not without Mason's permission."

"Well, that's true," I admitted, wondering under what conditions Mason was prepared to unlock me. That reminded of a question I'd hadn't asked yet. I looked my gorgeous wife in the eye and said, "Did you really want to have me castrated?" I tried to sound more outraged and alarmed than I actually felt.

She nodded gravely. "Yes." She returned my stare unflinching. "When you said you weren't going to fuck me anymore, I figured you didn't deserve to keep your balls." She looked quite grim for a moment. "Plus, I wasn't going to let you fuck anyone else."

"Oh." I could see it now from her perspective. "Well, it wasn't my idea!" I said in my defense. "You know there's no one in the world I'd rather have sex with."

"Didn't you just say you would fuck that girl over there?" she countered.

"Yeah, well, everything's different now. You were going to bear my children, remember?"

"What do you think your new girlfriend would say," Anna said, nodding toward the other couple, "if she saw your little pee-pee all locked up,"

I colored slightly, but shrugged, feigning nonchalance. "Good question," I replied.

"What would He make of it?" Anna mused, watching my reaction.

I pictured myself naked in front of him, kneeling while he sat looking down at me. Would it be with disgust or interest? Condescension or revulsion? Who knew? But the idea was intriguing. I was suddenly aware of the pressure on my cock.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" she continued, "Being presented to a guy? Naked, like a slave boy or something." Her eyes had a distant, speculating look. "What if I went up to him and told him that my husband was a submissive cocksucker. Do you think he'd let you suck him off?"

I answered matter-of-factly, "I think that might depend on Her as much as anything else. Now if he were alone..." I thought about it. "Maybe you should ask Her." I realized as I said it that it sounded like I was taking Anna's proposition quite seriously. Well, maybe I was!

"That's a great idea!" she enthused. "Should I do that?" She had a challenging look. "I could just walk over there and tell her that you want to suck her... boyfriend? husband?... her companion's cock. I would ask her permission. I like that." She smiled imperiously. "It would be us women making the decisions, making our men perform for us. Wow, that really would be cool!"

I was definitely intrigued, but I said calmly, "But what are the chances? They'd probably think you were a nutcase."

"True," she said, laughing. "But wouldn't it be fun! I think I'd like to see you sucking more dicks."

We looked at each other. What a strange pass we've come to, I thought. I was simultaneously excited and disturbed both by Anna's language and by her attitude toward our marriage bonds. She seemed to see me now at best as a kind of accomplice in sexual adventures rather than as a faithful spouse. Well, who could blame her?

Still looking in my eyes, she reached for my hand across the table. "What's happening to us, Jack?" she said earnestly. "I mean, I'm not sure we're doing the right thing. Isn't this all going a bit too far?"

1...34567...10