The Better Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bending her knees further, she thrust her pelvis forward obscenely. "Don't fuck around, boy!" she growled huskily. She grabbed two handfuls of my hair and jammed my face into her fragrant cunt. "Eat me! Make me cum!"

She humped my face shamelessly as I lapped vigorously at her swollen bud and slurped her flowing juices. I had no idea a woman of her age - I guessed her to be at least 60 - could be so wantonly carnal! My face was wet with her tangy effluence, my caged cock was raging and aching, and still she held me captive to her crotch, bucking violently against my mouth, my nose, my chin, as I tried valiantly to stimulate her clit with rapid oscillations of my servile tongue. Finally, at last (it had probably been only four or five minutes) she forced my head even harder into her and she came with a long, soulful groan of pure animal satisfaction. My face was so deep inside her that I felt the tremors and spasms of her vaginal walls as she came.

Then she released me and I fell at her feet, clutching at her calves as I sank to the ground. She calmly straightened her skirt, extricated her legs from my grasp, and returned to her seat behind the desk. "Your gratitude is noted. That will be all." she waved me toward the door. I stood shakily and exited, elated and smelling like wet pussy.

I washed up in the bathroom as well as I could, but when I got home, Anna detected it. Scowling, she wrinkled her nose. "Why do you smell like pussy?" she inquisited.

Busted, I thought. "Um... It was Mona," I confessed. "She made me eat her out," I wheedled, trying to absolve myself.

Anna stared at me. It seemed like a long time before she spoke. When she did, she sounded cold and analytical; I would have preferred some heat. "I see. Mona 'made' you?" Her eyes glowered, the only sign of anger smoldering beneath her icy scorn. "I had almost forgotten what a disgusting slut you are. How stupid am I, treating you like a husband? I let you lick my pussy in the morning only to find out you'll stick your face in someone else's cunt in the afternoon. Have you no shame? That old woman? You disgust me!"

"But you don't understand! It wasn't..." I attempted a defense.

"Don't," she interrupted. "Don't even start. It's over. No more pussy for you. Ever! I'm not going to give you the pleasure of even a taste of me. And you can forget about getting your rocks off too. That cage is staying on."

Anna was adamant. It seemed our new-found intimacy had come to an end. I was not invited into her bed; no morning licking and drinking of her pussy.

The next day at lunch, Mason sensed something was amiss. "Come on, Jacky-boy, swallow that cock! You're sucking like your hearts not in it," he complained when he had finished his sandwich. "I can't sit here all afternoon; I've got work to do. Get me off!"

I hadn't realized how distracted I was and I felt an immediate pang of guilt. How could I have allowed my personal problems to divert me from my most beloved task? I instantly opened my throat and started bobbing and swallowing to maximize the stimulation of my master's cock; I extended my tongue to lap his balls on every stroke; I hummed low and deep in my throat. In less than twenty seconds, I felt the desired results: the expansion, the pulsations, and the spasms that brought forth gushing spurts of boiling seed into my grateful throat.

"That's more like it," he sighed contentedly. Then, as he zipped up, he asked, "Is something the matter? You're not yourself today."

"I'm sorry, Mason," I replied, "I didn't realize it was affecting my performance." I told him what had happened between Anna and me. He listened attentively.

"I'll speak to her," he assured me as he dismissed me. "Don't worry, I can handle it."

When I got home that evening, Anna greeted me warmly. She even apologized. "Listen, Jack, I think I overreacted last night. I was just really... I wasn't expecting anything like that. We need to establish some ground rules so it doesn't happen again." I wondered what Mason had said to her. She had more to tell me. "I invited Mason over tonight. I'm going to let him fuck you." She gave me conspiring grin. "Would you like that?"

"Uh, yeah!" I replied, surprised. "But what if he makes me cum?" I added cautiously.

"I want you to," she said kindly. "I think you need to cum. I think that was part of the problem with Mona."

I didn't think so. But I wasn't going to argue!

"Anyway, I like to watch you get fucked. It's such a turn-on!" she added.

I gave her a big hug and thanked her. My arms wrapped around her and I squeezed one of her splendid ass-cheeks. We kissed, long and passionately, and I pressed my cock cage into her crotch.

"That's enough of that. C'mon, we have to have supper before Mason comes over."

That night was fantastic for me. Anna watched Mason fuck me from behind while she masturbated. It was a long, slow fucking, with powerful, deep thrusts that teased my prostate mercilessly. When Mason started getting close to climax, he increased the speed of his thrusts without lessening either their power or their depth. My prostate began to pulsate wildly, giving me an incredibly intense orgasm.

Later, after Mason had gone home, Anna and I snuggled in bed. Holding me in her arms, she whispered, "I do love you, my little cucky. It was so beautiful watching Mason fuck you. I'm glad you like it too!."

Then she told me what Mason had said to her. "We're in this together," he had told her, "you, me, AND Jack. Don't forget that he's going to be raising our children. I know you like to tease him and deny him, but he needs to be happy in this relationship. You have to realize that the submissive slut he's become works out really well for us, so you can't complain when he acts like one. From now on, if you want him punished, just tell me and I'll have Mona spank him. You can watch."

That's what happened the next day. Anna watched Mona spank me for worshipping her pussy without Anna's permission. Then, with her permission, she watched me do it again with my bare ass all aglow. "What a good little subby you are!" she said.

Nine months later, we became parents for the first, but not the last, time. And we all lived happily ever after.

1...5678910