All Comments on 'The Better Man'

by LeonWoolfe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
How embarrassing

I kept reading with the hope that this loser would recover his self respect and tell the alut to go fuck herself. One star. The second is due to a fat finger.

TwilekloverTwilekloverabout 3 years ago
So good!

Amazing story! So hot! Thank you so much for sharing and please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not what I expected

Playing a game of 'predict the twist', I was incorrect in my guess that the girl wasn't really involved and that it was the new guy all along, stuck for money and knowing he could basically extort some from his wife's sorry ex by pretending to be her.

kevinlarochekevinlarocheabout 3 years ago
Please write a sequel!

Would love to see the direction this is heading in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

amazing, please more. of this story or another

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

He suddenly realized something...About the "Better man". So he replied... Ash, Let me get this straight. You left me for him, married him... Now five years later, You contact me knowing that poor pathetic me was so in love with you that I'd do anything for you... So you contact me and offer me pics of you and then a live feed of the two of you fucking for.... Money? R U telling me that Mr. Perfect lost his job. that the two of you are destitute and that the only way you can get money is to prostitute yourself? I have a very good job. it pays well and the two of you have tried everything to get money because in essence. You really didn't marry the Better man, You married a Loser. And now you've turned to prostitution.... Well Ash. I may not be the better man to you. He obviously was a user. So, You fell for him, dissed me and now you are desperate for money because all legal sources have finally tossed the two of you out.... Well, Ash. You may have thought you married the better man but in reality, You chose poorly... I then disconnected and put a block on their line... I may have lost the love of my life. but... They're in a sinking ship and thought that I'd throw them a life preserver, money... Well, they got it. But no more.... I contacted those who were once "our" friends, the one's that applauded her leaving me for him...To dig up information and what did I find out... Sebastian had just gotten out of prison for embezzlement. He's been black listed. Nobody well hire him. She, did get busted for prostitution and now, Sebastian has become her pimp... So, after learning all of this. I'm really the better man. I'm well off. They aren't.

shadrachtshadracht28 days ago

Anonymous ending from 28 dqys ago is better than what was written here. This might do okay in fetish. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous