The Better Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haha" He laughed. He was fucking LAUGHING! A short, cocky, frat boy laugh, as if he was amused by something a little kid had said. Fuck me. I could have fucking died of embarrassment at that moment. "Sure Bro, no problem"

"Ok Thomas, I'm sending you the file now" Ashlyn said, evidently taking the phone from her husband. "I'm going to put us on mute, but you need to keep your microphone on. Turn up the volume on your phone so that we'll hear the video as you watch it"

I didn't say anything, but I silently turned up the volume as she had instructed.

"All set, Thomas?" She asked.

"Yes" I said... it was almost a whimper. My cock was throbbing with anticipation.

Then, finally, I saw that Ashlyn was sending me a file. I sat there, holding my breath, as the video slowly downloaded itself onto my phone. I couldn't fucking believe that this was happening. 40%.... 60%.... 70%... 80%.... 85%.... I felt my heart thumping widely in my chest. I needed this. I needed to see it. I needed to experience it. After five years I was finally going to see my beautiful girlfriend fuck the man she had left me for.

"Oh, and Thomas?" She said, as the file hit 90%. I gasped, unable to say anything.

"I had a REALLLLY good time making this video for you"

As she finished the sentence, I heard the static on her end go silent and the file finally finished downloading; they had put themselves on mute. As the video automatically expanded into life I involuntarily moaned out "Ohhh fuckkk!" So much was happening that I was completely overwhelmed. The camera was pointed at their bed, which was covered in silky grey sheets. The video was clearly filmed at night, because there was a soft blue light emanating throughout the room. The sounds and sights of passionate love making hit me immediately. The first thing that I saw was Ashlyn. And fuckkk... she looked amazing. She was on all fours looking towards the camera, but at a slight angle so that I could see her entire body. She was clutching the silky sheets of their king-sized bed in her small fists for support, as she rocked back and forth. Her long shiny hair was pulled back over her right shoulder so that I could see her body moving without any disruptions. She was holding herself up on her elbows, yet her back was arched and her peachy ass was high up in the air. She was rocking backwards and forwards, making her enormous tan tits sway beneath her. I could hear the bed squeak as her big tits danced towards the camera. Her eyes were closed (fuckkkk that makeup made her eyes look amazing) but her glossy lips were hanging open, making a wide 'o'.

"Oh Ashlyn" I moaned out, involuntarily. I immediately began working my hand up and down my rock hard shaft, and I heard the familiar squishing sound as my fist made contact with the baby oil. My hand, coupled with the baby oil, was making an audible "thump, thump, thump" as I beat off looking at my gorgeous ex's body. It registered in my brain that they could probably hear me masturbating, and my intense humiliation caused me to slow down in an attempt to silence the sound of my emasculation. She wasn't completely naked and I could see that she was wearing the same red sheer one-piece lingerie set and stockings from her earlier pictures. The sheer red bra was dangling off her waist, allowing her tits to dance below her, but she was still wrapped in the delicate red straps. And she still had the tiny red panties on. But they were pulled over to the side by her creamy white thigh. And that's .. well... that's when I saw him. Sebastian FUCKING Scott.

I heard myself gasp out "Holy Shit" and my hand resumed furiously jacking off. I knew they could hear me... knew that they were listening in on the most erotic and humiliating moment of my life... but from then on I didn't care. Their phone remained on silent and as I continued to watch it became easy to forget that they were there.

Sebastian was fucking my perfect ex-girlfriend like a Greek God! He was on his knees behind her, thrusting into her tight pussy in time with her movements. His big hands were wrapped around her voluptuous curves, and he was using her thick ass as leverage to pound into her. Fuck, he looked good! I had never fucked her like that before! They had obviously been screwing for a few minutes before the video started, because his six pack was shiny with sweat and I could see the veins popping out of his forearms as he fucked the love of my life. He really was an Adonis.

My attention shifted back to Ashlyn, as she tossed her hair to the other side and arched her neck back to look up at the handsome face of her husband. "Oh yessss babbyy! Just like that. You're fucking me so goooddd Sebastian!" She started grabbing more and more of the delicate silky sheets to use them as leverage as she began grinding her body back to meet Sebastian's thrusts. I heard myself moan her name not once, not twice, but three times as I stared at her. "Oh Ashlyn... Ashlyn... Ashlyn!" She looked incredible and I noticed that she had started rolling her body back in rhythm with him. It was amazing.

Sebastian grunted as she started grinding into him harder and harder. "Yeah that's it babby. You gotta move that fucking pussy on Daddy's cock. That's it baby" I couldn't believe how insanely sexy she looked, giving her husband complete access to her voluptuous body. She literally looked like a porn star. And I didn't know how much longer I could hold back my cum. I reached for the bottle of baby oil and poured more oil down my dick, splattering my hardwood floor.

They were both moaning and staring passionately into each other's eyes as they fucked. He was fucking her at a brisk pace, making the bed squeak with each thrust. I heard Ashlyn sensuously moaning out "Ohh ohh ohh", and heard myself join with Sebastian as he groaned out "Ahhh ahh yes!" His voice was deep, musky, and incredibly masculine. I could hear his balls slapping against her peachy ass, and I felt myself slow down just a bit to perfectly time my motions with his. I moaned as I saw pre-cum starting to bubble up through my raging dick.

"How's Daddy's cock baby?" He asked her, sliding his hands along her soft, tanned back. He slid his hand up to her left shoulder and pushed her face down towards the bed, granting him even deeper access to her tight young pussy.... His wife's fucking pussy. Her tits disappeared into the silky sheets but her back arched higher than ever before, making her ass look as delicious as ripe fruit!

"Soooo fuckinggg goooddd" She purred, turning her cheek so that she was looking towards the camera. "Ohhhhh Sebastian! Ohhh babbyyy!"

"Holy fuck" I moaned loudly. I was far past caring that they were listening to me watch their sex tape.

"Mmmmm" Sebastian grunted. It was a deep, masculine, almost animalistic sound. "Mmmmm yeah baby... take your husband's fucking cock"

As he said it he looked up from Ashlyn and stared directly into the camera. "Oh my god" I gasped, as his eye narrowed and he began to speed up his movements, still staring directly at the camera. It was like we were staring directly at each other! His chiseled pecks shined and glistening abs began to flex as he started to pick up speed. And I could hear his rock-hard balls slapping Ashlyn's wet pussy again and again and again! Fuck, she was so fucking wet! Almost subconsciously I began beating myself off faster and faster to match his speed.

He reached down and grabbed Ashlyn's hair, gently pulling her up on her elbows as high as she could go. "Oh Fuck... Ashlyn!" I moaned out, as her heavy breasts came fully into view. Her big tan tits were facing directly at the camera, and I could see that her nipples were as hard as diamonds. As if he was sensing my thoughts, Sebastian reached forward and grabbed one of her bouncing tits. Ashlyn squealed out his name as his big hands began kneading and massaging her breast. "Oh Sebastian!" She purred.

"Fuck... look at those tits!" I gasped out, rapidly beating my raging hardon with one hand and putting the other over my gaping mouth. I knew that I couldn't last much longer...

"Mmmmm.... mmmmm baby!" Sebastian roared, now thrusting into Ashlyn with considerable speed and vigor. I could hear each thrust echoing through the bedroom. I could hear how wet her little pussy was.

Ashlyn was purring and moaning, and I noticed that she was now looking alternately at her husband and at the camera with each thrust. She looked over her shoulder at him, and then darted her eyes to the camera, and then glanced back at him. For some reason seeing her look back and forth like that... almost like she was looking from him to me and back to him, almost brought me to climax. "Yeahh fuck that pussyy" She squealed. "Fuckk that pussy Daddy"

"Tell me what you told me last night, baby!" Sebastian roared, putting her mouth right next to her ear. He began sucking on her earlobe and, as his mouth made contact with her skin, I saw Ashlyn's eyes flutter in ecstasy. I always loved when Ashlyn had licked my earlobe during sex! "Oh my goddddd!" I moaned out.

"Uhhhhhh" Ashlyn moaned "Last night I told you that you were the BEST fucking lover I've ever had!"

"Fuck yea baby" He moaned. "But how many men have you fucked?" Sebastian asked, in a cocky, teasing, arrogant way. Fuck, he was a confident shit!

"Ohhh fuckkkk" Ashlyn moaned, putting her hand over Sebastian's and gliding it around her soft delicate nipple. "You know I've only ever fucked two guys, baby. You and ughhhhhh THOMAS. FUCKKKK"

She actually screamed the last word because Sebastian suddenly began fucking her with a burst of incredible speed. It only lasted for a few seconds, but it was extremely impressive. Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! He roared and he slowed down again, bringing his mouth to her cheek.

I had actually gasped out "FUCK" at the same time as Ashlyn had, but for a very different reason. At long last my suspicions had been confirmed: I had been Ashlyn's only over lover.

"Ohhh yeah." Sebastian moaned, kneading her breasts. "Did he ever fuck you like this baby?"

My head was swimming and my cock was almost at its breaking point. They were talking about ME? As they were FUCKING? "Oh my god!" I gasped. I couldn't believe that he was actually asking her to compare our prowess in the bedroom. I looked into Ashlyn's face... the love of my life... and we both gasped out the same answer

"No!" I whispered. She had, however, screamed it out, and the word seemed to echo through their apartment. "NOOO!" she screamed. "No fucking way, Daddy. NEVER" She moaned. "We only.... ahhhh.... ever fucked in one position. I was ALWAYS on top!"

Sebastian snickered... he fucking snickered in her ear as he continued to thrust into her. He continued to run his hands around and around her heaving breasts. "And did that ever make you cumm baby?" He asked, at almost a whisper.

I held my breath as she squeaked out the answer "Uggggg NO!"

"Then when did you have your first real orgasm Ashlyn?" Sebastian asked, at almost a whisper.

"Uhhhhh Sebastian... the first time WE fucked!" She squealed the answer as he squeezed her tit. "Uhhhhhhh" I moaned out. I was past the point of being able to put my thoughts and emotions into words. I had shifted into pure animalistic lust. I knew that I should be mortified that they were talking about me—making fun of my poor performance in the bedroom— but it made me even more enthralled in their lovemaking. The only sound in my house was the rhythmic, squishy thumping of my hand up and down my rock-hard shift. I drenched it in even more baby oil and knew that my orgasm would come any minute.

"Yeah, But WHEN baby?" He asked, as if they had had this exact conversation dozens of times before. "When did you first cum?"

"Uggggg" She moaned out, sensuously. "It was ... it was... in the first TWO minutes! I had NEVER felt anything like your massive cock, baby!" As she said the words—the confirmation of my total inadequacy as a man—I felt my legs spasm and shake as I beat off harder and harder.

"And what did you say to me right after?" Sebastian asked, in a low soft voice. He suddenly stopped thrusting and brought himself to rest balls deep inside Ashlyn's tight young pussy. The rhythmic thumping of his hard body against her soft ass was replaced by their heavy breathing. He removed his hand from her tit, licked his finger, and began slowly circling her clit. His finger was less than an inch from his thick cock.

"Uhhhh.... Ahhhh" Ashlyn's breathed slowly, in and out, as she began to rotate her hips, grinding his massive cock. Her breathing was getting more and more labored with each passing second. "Uhhh ... I said... I said... " She gasped. "Sebastian FUCKKK" She squealed, as he began to rub her clit faster and faster. "Please don't stop, daddy! You're gonna make your wife cum. Please don't stop"

"Ashyn!" Sebastian moaned, breathing quickly himself. "What did you say to me right after you came the first time?"

"Ahhhh I said... I said.... I NEVER wanted to fuck my boyfriend again!" Ashlyn moaned, bringing her delicate hand up to wrap around the back of his neck. She brought his lips right up against hers, and they stared directly right into each other's eye.

"OHHHHHH" I moaned, feeling my dick about to blow

"And what did you do six months later?" Sebastian whispered

"I fucking MARRIED YOU!" Ashlyn squealed. "OHHHHHH SEBASTIAN!"

Two things happened at once. Ashlyn screamed louder than ever before and her eyes fluttered in ecstasy. Her scream seemed to echo through their entire house. Her beautiful tan body shuddered and she suddenly pulled his mouth forward, giving him the most sensuous kiss that I had ever seen in my life. He responded by squeezing her tight; his dick was still deep within her pussy, and I could hear him moaning as she covered his mouth with hers! They were slobbering all over each other and she was shaking violently. Then it hit me: she was fucking cumming.

I mentioned that two things happened at once. What was the other thing? I exploded EVERYWHERE. Literally, my cock exploded. I roared as my balls tightened and sent wave after wave of thick, sticky semen up through my dick. Cum leaked out over my sheets and over my blanket. It went everywhere. I swear that globs of my cum even splattered my bedroom window and my mirror. It was the kind of orgasm that is so intense that it's almost painful. Hearing her say that she had married him six months later had finally sent me over the edge. My girlfriend, Ashlyn St. Piere, had become his wife—had become Mrs. Ashlyn Scott— less than a year after we had broken up. His conquest of her had taken only six months. And yet, she was his completely. And I couldn't blame her.

Even though I had just cum myself silly, the video hadn't ended. There was another thirty seconds or so of film left. Ashlyn was slowly catching her breath. They ended their kiss, and she was heaving in and out... her breaths came slower every second, and she looked as though she had just experienced total pleasure. "...And what did you never let him do to you, baby?" He purred in her ear.

"That's easy..." She whispered, wiping a delicate bead of sweat from his brow. "I never let him cum in me"

And at that moment, Ashlyn's husband pulled his still completely erect dick from her pussy and allowed her to lean back into his arms. They sunk back towards their headboard and Ashlyn flipped over to straddle him, locking her lips on Sebastian's mouth in another sensuous kiss. Her back was arched up, and her big peachy ass was facing directly towards the camera, as she lay passionately kissing her husband. She was still wearing the red panties, but they had been so badly stretched that from his angle I could clearly see her glistening pussy. And that's when I saw it.... his hot, sticky, gooey cumm was leaking out of my ex-girlfriend's tight young pussy onto the silk bedsheets. "Oh Ashlynnnnn" I moaned. I dropped my phone and looking down at the cum coating my hand and stomach. I couldn't fucking believe I had just had the BEST fucking wank of my life to a sex tape of my ex-girlfriend and her stud of a husband. What the fuck was wrong with me?

I knew in my heart—at that exact moment—that was he, indeed, the better man.

--

I was dizzy and disorientated. I was completely exhausted and literally felt punch drunk. I had lost all track of time and all perspective. I looked at the clock on my bedside table and realized—fuck!—it was almost two o'clock in the morning. I knew that I needed to clean myself up, but I couldn't quite bring myself to move. And that's when I heard the sound of static on the phone again. HOLY SHIT. I had completely forgotten that Ashlyn and her husband were listening in on me. I froze. I barely breathed. I couldn't move. That's when I heard her voice

"... mmmm that was fun. Sebastian and I had a great time. Well, goodnight!"

I didn't move a muscle. I just laid there, starting at my phone on the floor.

"Oh, and Thomas?"

"...yes?" I whispered.

"Next time, you can just give us cash..."

I was speechless.

"...I think you'll be seeing a lot more of me and my husband from now on"