The Beverly Fantasy

Story Info
Small town romance.
7.6k words
4.15
16.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Beverly Fantasy

(a first time experience)

Background:

Beverly is just turning 18 and she is still a virgin. She lives in a small town (we'll call it Smallville) and attends high school there. The area is similar to rural Maine (but located in Canada) and the time is 1957. She attends church on Sundays with her family in a nearby village where her mother grew up. Last year she joined the church and was baptized into membership. She is the oldest in her family and she has a sister next in age to her, then a younger brother.

She is a solid teenager and so gets teased at school by some of the slimmer students, who call her "Heavy Bevie". For this reason she dislikes the nickname Bevie. She is a good student and gets very high grades in school but takes more pride in her social activities and relations she meets through her church. As a result she often joins youth groups in going to other churches in the area to take part in church related social events. She has never had a steady boyfriend and has only dated a few times with boys from the church groups. Her mother and dad keep a close eye on her and anyone she shows an interest in. She is cheerful and outgoing, always ready to laugh and join in if accepted.

Doug is turning 18 when he is baptized into the same church and inadvertently meets Beverly for the first time. He has grown up on the farm and has some sexual experience with farm animals but has never had sex with a girl before. He is sexually active with his Mary, (a cute sheep he has fucked since she was a lamb) so he has a healthy curiosity about sex and girls. He has never dated steady either.

Doug is kind of shy so he doesn't know how to approach this buxom young lady when he meets her. Instead he falls in with the group she is involved with and goes with them to church outings. He does his best to attract Beverly's attention and finally manages to make his intentions clear to her by letting his arm fall around her shoulders on the way home late one night in a member's car returning from one of these meetings. She does not shrug him off but rather lays her head on his chest and goes to sleep. Doug is so careful not to wake her and she rides that way all the way back to the church, where her parents are waiting to take her home.

Doug goes home excited that night and jacks off with her on his mind. He can hardly wait for Sunday to see her. On Sunday she smiles at him and he is ecstatic. He tries to catch her after church and she willingly comes out to meet him but he is tongue-tied and so they say nothing, just look at each other. He calls after her as they are driving away about whether she will be at Wednesday night's prayer meeting? She waves and assures him she will.

Wednesday night she comes and stands by him in the pews to sing and as the meeting goes on their hands find each other. They stand to sing together and sit to hold hands and sneak smiles to each other. After the meeting her father is waiting and Doug comes under his scrutiny. Her father and mother smile at the 'puppy love' the two teens are going through.

Doug goes home and late in the night he sneaks out to fuck Mary's brains out. He does this every night and if Beverly fills his mind during the day, he masturbates in the toilet, until the weekend and Sunday rolls around. On Sunday they sit together during Sunday School and then Church services. Others look around and smile at the new alliance they see that has been forged in their midst.

After Church they talk excitedly about an upcoming outing the group will take to a nearby town's church the following Saturday night and make plans to attend together. They will try to get into the same car together with the ones who are driving. They gaze at each other as they part and her parents take her off home. Wednesday night is a repeat of the previous week's prayer meeting. They part after the meeting with a wave and Doug blows a kiss. Red faced, Beverly resolutely does the same as they pull away. Doug smiles a broad smile that fills his face with mirth and his eyes twinkle. He is walking on air all the way home.

The Connection Grows:

Saturday evening Doug arrives at the church to find about 15 young people already there and 4 Sunday School teachers who will be driving. They gather around and after one or two more arrive, they are loaded up to go. Imagine Doug and Beverly's disappointment when one female teacher suggest the girls go with her and her friend, while the boys go in the other two cars. That is the way they go and Doug is not too happy. Beverly shrugs and joins her group.

They join each other at the end of the drive and spend the evening together, sometimes chatting and whispering their dissatisfaction with the drive. Beverly sees another older couple (early twenties) that have recently gotten married so she goes to chat with the new bride. She comes back all smiles and whispers to Doug that they are riding home with the other couple.

And so on the drive home Beverly and Doug have the back seat all to themselves and the newly marrieds have eyes for each other only. As they drive away from the lights of the town Doug slides one arm around behind Beverly's neck and brings the other across to hold her. In the dark back seat she settles in his arms and peeks up at him with a smile on her lips.

Doug cannot resist, he brushes her forehead with his lips and she cuddles closer to him. He feels an erection growing in his pants but it is dark and no one will see. He kisses her nose and her cheek. Beverly squirms around a bit and raises her lips to his. They touch in an inexperienced way and the kiss is short but satisfying to both. During the drive back to their church they experiment and find they can kiss for longer periods of time and really enjoy it. All too soon the ride is over and they are parted for the night.

As Doug slinks away in the dark walking home he feels his pants and realizes he has a dark wet stain on them. His erection won't go down and he sneaks into the barn at home to find Mary.

He has been experimenting with her to exercise control so he doesn't come too fast. He read in an illustrated encyclopaedia of sex that he got through a classified ad in a magazine that a woman takes a lot longer to come so he tries to last as long as he can. He finds that if he feels pressure to blow his load, he can pull out and just insert the head, working it in and out until he has control again, then return to the long deep strokes. Tonight he has no control and Mary grunts as he drives in deep to explode in her. He gives her an extra treat, goes into the house and off to bed. He dreams of Beverly this night and has a wet dream, the first of many.

The summer flits by and school starts again in the fall. So far they have only kissed and did a lot of heavy breathing in secluded spots when they got the chance. Others now regard them as a couple and soon after school starts Doug turns 18 so they are the same age for a few months. Beverly has taken a job babysitting nights and living-in while attending school in another town farther away. Doug is anxious to get his license and a car so he can go visit her.

Soon after his birthday he completes the exam and has his license. They still meet on Sundays and Wednesdays under the watchful eyes of the congregation so all they can do is grab quick kisses when they can and hope for social outings they can attend together. As winter loosens its grip on the countryside in early spring Doug manages to get an old car, a forty-eight Ford flathead with the floor gone out of it in the front seat so you have to put your feet up on the firewall to ride safely. He drives down to where Beverly is working and proudly shows her his 'beast'. She is amused but tries not to show it. They have to stay near the house because of her babysitting duties so she lets him come in for a while.

Unsupervised now they 'neck' on the couch and it is a new experience for them. This is the first time that Bevie (Doug has been calling her that and she has finally accepted it from him and him only) notices he has an erection. She blushes and is confused by the tent in his pants as they lie side by side on the couch and kiss. This is also the first time Doug has handled her breasts and although they are covered, she is turned on by the manipulation of her nipples.

This heavy petting goes on for a date or two until Doug gets up the nerve to reach under her bra and actually touch a nipple. By then Bevie is getting used to the hard protrusion working against her pelvis and she actually puts a leg over him so she can snuggle closer to the hardness. On the next occasion he removes her bra and openly fondles her bare breasts as they kiss. She is hesitant at first but soon is squirming on top of him and he blows his load in his pants. They kiss and pant together moving their bodies together in mock intercourse but separated by the cloth of panties and jeans.

For two more dates they do this and finally on the third Doug reaches under her skirt to rub her soaking wet panties with his fingers. She goes wild and he doesn't even realize she has had an orgasm so he keeps rubbing her. She responds by rubbing his hard erection through his pants until he cums. They are nearly caught that night by the people she is babysitting for so the next date is shorter and tamer.

Then comes the date when all is revealed. Doug starts by kissing her on the couch and removing her top and bra. They kiss and pant as Doug works her nipples. When she starts rubbing him he reaches down and opens his fly for her. Hesitantly and gingerly she reaches through the opening and lets her fingers trace the outline in his shorts.

Doug fondles the flesh between her legs and when his fingers encounter the sodden panties he slides one finger under them. He touches the soft downy mound of her pelvis and lets his fingers slide down to trace the outline of her vulva. She holds her breath and watches his eyes and a smile steals across her lips. As his fingers advance and part the slippery folds she pushes her hips to his hand and reaches through the opening in his shorts to release the hard penis and bring it to light. Her fingers examine it and she smiles at him as he slides his fingers along between her labia.

Lying side by side she lets her fingers run up and down his shaft lightly as he touches her near the front of her womb and she jerks. She laughs and he touches her there again to watch her shudder. She grips his manhood and with her hand covered in precum she slides it up and down his shaft. Doug works his fingers into her and back to play with her clit and she squeals as she writhes and cums in a gush.

Now Doug has figured out what is happening and he plays with her breasts, kisses her and rubs her clit to bring her off again as she strokes him so he can't hold back any more. He shoots his load all over her hands and her skirt. She looks so surprised at all the fluid, looks at his elated look on his face and grins, just before she wiggles her bottom on his fingers hard and cums again. Doug gives up Mary that night.

Satisfaction cums easy

Bevie and Doug pulled each other off for a few dates until something new happened. Doug had heard some Frenchmen (transient tobacco workers) talking about their experiences and he heard them talking about licking a woman's vulva. He was curious so he listened and asked them questions. They told him how to French kiss and how to eat a woman out to orgasm, then told him a woman could do the same for him. He was fascinated with the idea and looked up all the information on oral sex he could find in his encyclopaedia.

To start Bevie off in stages he introduced French kissing on their next date and she took to it with a relish. Soon she was sucking on his tongue and their tongues were chasing each other back and forth between their mouths. Bevie especially like to suck on his tongue as she pulled him off. Doug was getting quite good at timing her orgasms to match his ejaculations. After their session that night Doug explained to Bevie what the Frenchmen had told him and backed it up with items from his book. Bevie did not look too sure if she wanted to try it but she said for him to make sure he had a good bath before he came down next time. She promised she would do the same.

On his next visit Bevie was nervous and unsure of herself. She laughed nervously as they settled on the couch and she urged him to just neck for a while. Not satisfied with just 'necking' they soon started deep French kissing and Doug removed Bevie's top and bra so he could fondle her breasts. Rolling her back on the couch he crouched between her legs and started kissing her throat, then between her breasts and eventually his lips crept closer and closer to her tawny aureola

Experimentally he touched his tongue to her hardened nipple and she gasped. He licked the nipple and she pushed it to him. Licking it broadly around the nipple and taking the nipple in his mouth, he began to suck on it. As he did this she pushed her hips up hard against his erection and grabbed his head, moaned and came, writhing under him. Doug found this encouraging so he moved to the other breast and did the same. Bevie didn't come this time but she was gasping as he worked the nipple and sucked on it.

She reached down to release his pulsating hardness and grasp it in her hands. Doug sat up beside her so she could examine it closer. By now he was gently rubbing her vulva through her slippery wet panties and her eyes shone as she played with his manhood. They kissed and she moved her hands on him, gathering precum in her palm to work into the head of his erection, then more to slather the sides of the organ. Doug found her clitoris and she moaned deeply as they kissed. Pushing her wet undergarment fully aside Doug whispered that he wanted to just taste her. She stiffened and closed her legs some but said nothing as he knelt to kiss the flesh between her thighs.

She toyed with his penis as he kissed and licked his way closer to her opening. Suddenly she moved herself to open her legs wide for him as he breathed on her labia and gently blew warm air across it. Doug kissed and licked both sides of the vulva then gently kissed it. She tensed and held her breath. Doug told her it was sweet and a bit salty. She giggled and relaxed to stroke his penis. He moved his hips closer to her as he let his tongue push open the folds, then slowly licked up her wetness. She gasped as his tongue invaded her and moved purposely towards her clit. As he neared it she asked him to stop but her hips moved to urge him on.

Doug wasn't sure what to do so he searched with his tongue to find the tiny hard button and touch it. Bevie moaned and he licked it. She tensed all over and moaned louder, then came with a gush, grabbing his head and crying out. Doug kept licking it and she thrashed around in the throws of cumming, crying out his name over and over. He knew she was happy so he just kept licking her clit and she kept cumming and cumming. Finally she collapsed over his lap and her hand started stoking him to a climax.

After they had cleaned up that night they talked of what they had done. It didn't sit well with Bevie's religious beliefs and Doug talked to convince her it was normal. He quoted from his encyclopedia of sex and they ended up determined to continue their exploring of each others' bodies no matter what others might think.

It was during their next get together that Doug asked her to taste of his manhood. After licking her vulva, inserting his tongue in her vagina and then licking her clit, he asked her to touch him with her mouth. She looked at the hard penis she was stroking and hesitated. Doug said it was not that much different than sucking on his tongue and she liked that. She laughed lightly and nervously, agreed with him and proceeded to kiss it, savor the taste of the precum and then to lick the head. Tentatively she moved her lips over the head and lightly sucked on it. She stroked it as she took a bit more into her mouth. Doug couldn't hold himself back and told her he was going to cum.

She moved her lips from it and stoked it so it spurted for her to catch with a tissue. Doug teased her to taste the semen and she couldn't so he took the tissue from her and ran his tongue through the fluid. She grinned and took it back to taste. She liked the taste and proceeded to lick it off his slackening penis which quickly began to revive. They laughed over that and she sucked on his penis again. Doug went back to licking her clitoris, bringing her off very quickly.

Doug's grades in school were beginning to suffer and Bevie was having the same problem, not only because of their guilt ridden relationship but also because of the work she had to do babysitting along with her studies. They both wanted to take their relationship one step farther to full intercourse but they were afraid Bevie might get pregnant so they held off and continued to masturbate each other on every date. Doug started bringing his Illustrated Encyclopaedia of Sex with him and they would study it to see how to prevent her from having a baby if they did have sex. They began careful plans to have their first sexual intercourse.

Let's Do it:

It was decided that Doug would come down to the small town where she was working and she would arrange to have a night off from her babysitting. Doug would get a hotel room in town and they would have the night together to consummate their love for each other. As they firmed up the plans they became so excited about the prospect that they almost didn't wait.

Doug rubbed her clit that night on the couch with his throbbing hard cock and when she came he was hard pressed to keep from sliding into her. As she thrashed about and pushed her hips to him she made all the right moves to capture his hard organ with hers but Doug held back not wanting to lose her trust. He knew she was in a moment of passion and at a disadvantage so he held himself from her. Later she admitted she wanted him inside her so bad and she thanked him for not taking advantage of her. They kissed and she sucked him off one more time that night as he took her though a series of orgasms. She swallowed a lot of the semen this time and even licked it off him before they cleaned up for the night. They were becoming used to the procedure and longed to take the next step.

On succeeding occasions they came so close to actual penetration as to be sure it was going to happen soon. He managed to insert the head of his cock into her vagina while rubbing her clit with it but her hymen was still intact. They always kissed with passion now and called each other by pet names and gave their body parts pet names. They had a favourite song that thrilled them whenever it would come on the radio and Doug bought the record of it for her.

Their time came as planned. She had the weekend off to go home on her birthday and she called her parents according to schedule to tell them Doug would be bringing her home Friday night. Little did they know she had begged the weekend off starting Thursday night. Doug drove to her town and rented a hotel room Thursday evening, then went to help her pack for the weekend. The people she was working for smiled at him and said how nice it was that he was there to take her to her folks place. She packed carefully one bag she was going to take into the hotel with her and they loaded her stuff in his car.

Doug takes the wheel and makes sure she has her feet in a safe place. They laugh as she watches the road go by under her feet. They are both nervous as they head into town and for the hotel. They decide to stop for a light snack at a restaurant along the way but when they order, Bevie can't eat anything. She sips on her pop and keeps watching Doug enjoying his sandwich.

12