The Beverly Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They smile often at each other to reassure themselves they are about to enter a new dimension in their lives. They leave the restaurant hand in hand and return to the car. A few blocks' drive and they park in the hotel parking lot. Doug takes her hands in his and presses the room key between her fingers. She plays with it as he gets out and reaches back into the back seat for her suitcase. Doug locks his side of the car and goes around to open her door for her. She steps out and looks questioningly at him as he locks her door. He nods and guides her to the side entrance of the hotel.

They go inside and through an alcove to the lobby and the elevators. Doug nods to the desk clerk as he rings for the elevator. He has told the clerk earlier he would be picking up his wife and returning later. It is doubtful the clerk believes they are married but he doesn't say anything, just nods at them. Bevie hurries to enter the elevator as soon as the door opens. Doug follows her in and pushes the button for floor number 3.

Bevie glances at the key and reads out room number 304. As the doors open on the third floor she hesitates as if reluctant to leave the shelter of the tiny cubicle and asks Doug if there is anyone in the hall. He shakes his head no and reaches for her hand. Silently she follows him in tow down the hall. They find the room and her hands are shaking so hard she can't fit the key in the lock. Doug slides his arm around her and steadies her hand with his on her wrist. She smiles up at him and unlocks the door.

Inside and with the door closed behind them, he drops the suitcase on the bed and catches her up in his arms. They kiss and remain standing, kissing and holding each other for a long time. When they break Doug goes to fill a pitcher with cold water from the bathroom as Bevie unpacks some things from her suitcase and puts them in a drawer in a dresser by the bed.

He brings her a glass of the cold water and she gratefully accepts it, sipping and smiling at him. Doug looks around the small, dingy room with the double bed, dresser and two stuffed chairs, a small desk with chair in one corner and faded drapes. His eyes return to the bed and he takes off his shirt. He drapes it over a chair and stretches out on the bed. Bevie smiles at him and comes to lie on the bed by his side.

She plays her fingers over his chest as they talk of their love for each other and what they are about to do. She seems reluctant to go further and at one point Doug asks her if she wants to back out. She mulls that over in her mind, says she is ready for sex, she wants it to be with him and she wants it to be now. Doug is elated and reaches out to draw her close, to kiss her lips but she pushes away. She says not yet, she has to think and they chat again for a time. Through the window the daylight is fast fading to be replaced by the dim pulsing glow of a neon sign. Bevie excuses herself and goes off to the bathroom.

When she reappears she is dressed in a silky sheer set of baby doll pyjamas and she whirls for him in the middle of the room. They are a flesh colour peach and she is clearly outlined through the filmy attire. Doug can see the darker shade and shape of her pubic hair and the definite outlines of her twin breasts under the gauze. He whistles low in appreciation as she whirls and comes to rest beside him on the bed. She explains she has saved and purchased the pjs for this evening only.

They take their time to titillate each other as they chatter and soon they are kissing. Doug pulls her closer on the bed and holds her. Their tongues search out each other's mouths and she settles to suck on his while his hand cups her breast and kneads the soft tissue. He circles a nipple with his fingers and teases, drawing close and then moving away, never quite touching the nipple through her sheer covering. When he finally lays his palm flat over her hardened nipple and rolls it under a steady pressure, she gasps and runs her hands quickly up and down his back. For a time they play like this until she is panting and his breath is rushing.

She undoes his belt buckle and unzips his pants. He rolls away from her to stand and pull his pants down but she follows and pulls them down for him. Doug sits on the edge of the bed to remove his shoes and socks then slides his pants off his ankles. Clad only in shorts he reaches to turn back the covers for Bevie and he asks if she wants the light put out. She says no and reaches to help him remove his shorts. She takes his hand and slides under the covers drawing him after her.

The first thing he does is take off her pjs top and she helps by shrugging out of it and tossing it aside. They clutch each other and marvel at the sensation of being in bed together, naked skin against naked skin as they kiss long and hard, fitting their bodies to each other. As one they both reach under the covers to pull her panties off and she kicks them away to the foot of the bed. They cuddle closer and feel their genitals come in contact.

Doug's hard penis slides across her opening and she lifts a leg to let it move freely against her. They kiss and thrill to the sensation of touching before she moans loudly and catches her breath. He works his hips slowly to rub her opening with his throbbing erection and she cries out in climax. They clutch harder to each other and Doug attempts to enter her, sliding the head of his engorged penis between her hot slippery labia and into her vaginal canal.

She pulls her hips back and whispers to him that he has forgotten something. He looks bewildered for a moment and she says she means the French safe he was supposed to bring. Doug looks forlorn and says he could not get one. He tried but the druggist he knows best at home was not in the shop so he was too embarrassed to ask the lady. Bevie looks quite concerned and says she does not know what they are going to do. She does not want to take a chance on getting pregnant.

Doug patiently explains to her about coitus interuptous, a means by which he will pull out of her just before he shoots his seed. She looks at him dubiously but he convinces her that he can do that. They cuddle again and Doug starts to use his mouth on her breasts, then her slippery opening until she climaxes again and he moves up on her, between her legs to enter her in the missionary position.

He slides the head of his cock in while she is still gasping for air and moves it around, then slides it in farther. She is much hotter and tighter than he thought possible and then he realizes he has come up against the restriction of her hymen. She works her hips against his to urge him in and he holds her, explains the obstruction. She says she knows about that and wants him to push on in but says she has to get something first. She reaches to the drawer beside the bed and fumbles out a fiery red thick towel that she quickly tries to slide under her ass in the bed. Doug back out and helps her get it in place. She hugs his thighs with her legs and pulls him down to kiss him, then whispers for him to push in and tear the membrane.

He enters her again and quickly feels the obstruction, feels her tense and holds himself there. She breathes out and tells him to push on the number three. She counts out 'one' and Doug pushes, feels the tissue tear and sinks in another inch. She starts and asks why he didn't wait. He explains that if he waited for her to reach three she would have tensed up again. This way she was relaxed when he tore the membrane. She grins and winches but said he is right.

Doug says he will just stop and hold it there until she gets used to it but she says to move it or it will just hurt more when he does. He nods and backs out a bit then moves in deeper, back and deeper until he is all the way in her. She is quiet and a tear rolls down her cheek. Doug holds her and doesn't know what to do. She moves her hips to make him pull back then advances them to engulf him totally again and he picks up the rhythm. Forgetting his lessons with Mary he moves in long, steady, deep thrusts and soon feels the pressure mounting in his sac. He makes one more deep thrust and hurriedly pulls back out of her as he spurts all over her belly. Bevie breathes a sigh of relief.

They move to clean themselves and Doug starts in surprise at all the blood on his belly and penis. They go to the bathroom and shower, cleaning each other as thoroughly as they can. Bevie is sore but she says it is not too bad and Doug jokes they will have a better time of it later. She smiles and runs her hand down his arm, saying she will welcome him later. In his mind Doug vows he will take his time and make it last next time so she can have an orgasm. As they return to the room Bevie announces she is hungry, so they quickly dress and go out to get a bite to eat. Doug is attentive of her every wish and escorts her with pride. She is truly his woman now and he loves her with a new intensity.

They return to the hotel hand in hand laughing and joking as they go up in the elevator. They come to the room and Doug hands her the key, so he can lift her up in his arms as she unlocks the door, and he carries her inside. This time they quickly strip away all their clothes and hop under the covers to embrace and kiss.

Bevie only stops for a moment to check a pad she has put in her panties to ensure there is no continued flow of blood. It has one tiny spot on it so she casts them aside and moves into Doug's arms. They hold each other and kiss for quite some time but nature takes its course and Doug's erection becomes hard between her legs. She reaches down to fondle it and Doug uses the opportunity to start sucking on her breast. Soon they are both hot and sticky wet with fluids.

Doug mounts Bevie once more and she opens her legs wide to receive him. He enters her carefully and she winches slightly but soon he is moving steady inside her. This time he withdraws and only enters her with the head of his throbbing penis when he feels pressure start to mount. She questions what he is doing and he explains it will last longer if he takes it easy. Satisfied with that answer she wraps her legs around him and kisses him as he again goes deep in long sure strokes.

She humps her ass up to meet his every push and he thinks she may have an orgasm yet if he is patient, but again he pulls back and just inserts the head, easing it in and out until he has control, then drives in deep, and sets the rhythm going again. Finally he can take it no more and reluctantly he readies himself to pull it out of her quickly before he cums. Another deep hard push and back the full length of it and another, deeper and he feel the ejaculation coming fast, he backs out and splashes her with his fluids. Luckily they have the old wet red towel under them and it takes a lot of the fluid.

Bevie sighs and admits she feels sore. They go to shower and back to bed but Bevie promises they will do it again in the morning. Doug is dejected she has not had an orgasm yet during intercourse. They cuddle close to sleep and she drops off in minutes but Doug lies holding her and studying her head on his chest. Finally he too falls asleep.

In the morning, true to her word she readily agrees to have intercourse again and this time seems to really enjoy it but as the night before, she does not reach a climax during coitus. She is constantly on the alert to ensure Doug does not ejaculate inside her so the only orgasms she has are during foreplay.

Now they have entered the world of the sexually active and they cannot wait to get together again. At every opportunity they are in the back seat of Doug's car or on the couch where Eve baby-sits. Once when he visits her there she announces she has just finished her period and in accordance with Doug's book on sex, she is in a one week window when she is infertile. This time when they finish hot foreplay and he enters her they know he is in to stay and they strive to cum together.

Bevie has enjoyed two orgasms in foreplay and is ready for more. Doug paces himself and keeps the rhythm going until he has to back off and take it easy, then back in deep for more action. He feels and she tells him when her orgasm is coming and he stays in deep, going with long sure strokes as she thrashes around and gushes around him and he drives on to finally punch deep it her and explode in a spasm, quickly followed by another push and stream of sperm, then a third to collapse on her in exhaustion. They did not cum together but very close and they both feel so elated at how it has gone. Within ten minutes they are fucking again and this time she cums many times before he reaches his zenith to fill her with his seed.

Afterglow:

It wouldn't be fair to leave the story at this point with you wondering what happens next so I will fill you in on the details. Bevie and Doug continued to enjoy a loving and fully satisfying sexual relationship for nearly a year, when he dropped out of school and joined the Air Force. He quickly fell into bed with a young British nurse who was in Canada from the Royal Air Force as an exchange student.

In the meantime Bevie got another job watching kids for a neighbour of theirs in their small village so she would be close when he came home on leave. Her mother had become aware of their sexual exploits and had asked the neighbour to watch over her when he was in town.

He came home on leave and went to visit her at the neighbour's. She quickly made him aware of the fact that they were watching her close and the neighbour even told him he was aware of their sexual activities and there would be none of it while she was under his roof. The neighbour and his wife sat with them in the living room as he visited with Bevie and as it grew late he suggested she show him to the door. He knew they would want to spend a few minutes kissing and such so he was decent about it. At the front door they kissed and the kiss became passionate. He slid his hand down the front of her full skirt and rubbed her pelvis making it all the more passionate.

She quickly guided him back from the door into a broom closet and shut the door. There was only room to stand in there but they rubbed and kissed and became hot with lust for each other. He lifted her skirt and pushing her panties aside played with her clit. She opened his trousers and was stoking his hard erection as they kissed. Suddenly she lifted one leg and brought it around his torso so he could enter her and they fucked with her leaning against the wall and the neighbour only a few feet away in the living room.

Thank god they had the tv on and didn't hear them. She came quickly and was soon ready to cum again as he blew his load deep inside her. She cried out softly that it was the wrong time of the month and she would get pregnant for sure. They tidied up and she was in tears when he left her, fearing she was going to have a baby. He told her if she was he was ready to marry her immediately and he meant every word of it.

He saw her again the following afternoon and she was out by their barn. No one saw him come onto the farm so he stole her away for a walk down the lane. They talked of marrying when he got his trades training and got stationed to a regular base. They mounted a hillside slope and laid in the grass to chat. Soon they were making love again and it was so sweet. She had resigned herself to the idea she was likely already pregnant and came for him many times before they came together.

She wrote to him when hr got back to boot camp that her period came right on schedule and they were safe this time. By now he was back fucking Kaye again and was relieved at her letter. Kaye was on the pill so they screwed whenever the urge struck them and that was often. Kaye and Anne (a service policewoman) were friends and Anne was going out with his buddy so they often double dated. Anne knew the manager of one of the hotels in Montreal so she had use of his penthouse suite and they often frolicked there. Murray and he even swapped partners occasionally. Anne was a buxom tall prairie girl who could really give you a ride.

When they finished basic training he was stationed to Trades School along with Murray so they had some leave to use between stations. Murray went home to the Maritimes and he went home to Bevie. She was cool with him now and said no more of it, it was too close a call last time. He thought she had heard from one of his brothers that he had a lady friend in the service, as well.

Anyway he convinced her to go for a drive and they stopped in a favourite parking spot. They got out and walked around the rolling grounds talking and soon had joined hands. It was a secluded area so he drew her close to kiss her. She willingly kissed him but then turned away. He followed and turned her to kiss her again and this time there was some of the old passion in her kisses. She said no but she melted against him and he ran his hand over her pelvis. She cried out that we couldn't do that anymore as she sank to the ground and drew him down with her.

Soon her blouse was open and her skirt was gathered at her midrift as they petted and strained against each other. He pulled her panties aside and opened his fly, then was buried in her before she could protest. She grasped him and met his every thrust with force and animal lust as she sucked on his tongue and they came fast and hard together. He whispered that he hoped it was close after her period and she told him she was on the pill. They talked for a bit and again they fucked their brains out in the grass.

One last time they got together before he had to go back and this time they returned to the parking spot. They climbed into the back seat and stripped all the clothes off of each other. They made love until they both were exhausted and swore undying love for each other. It was the sweetest night he ever recalled with her.

She wrote him at the Trades Training School that she knew about the other women he had been with from his brother. She told him she was seeing a young medical student in a nearby town and she didn't expect him to be true to her. She asked him not to ever forget her and said that they had special memories that no one could ever take from them.

Kaye was stationed to the hospital at the Trades Training School and he went out with her once before he got Bevie's letter. He broke off with Kaye and moped in the barracks for some time. More than anything he wanted some leave to see Bevie but that was not in the cards. Near the end of their nine month course he got word from his parents that Bevie was engaged to the young medical student. He had started going out with a local girl who also was a virgin.

When he got word of where he was going to be stationed after trades training the local girl cried on his shoulder that she didn't know what she was going to do when he was gone so he proposed to her. She became his wife. It didn't last more than three years and it was bittersweet as well. Ask about it and I will gladly tell you sometime.

To this day Doug thinks he still loves Bevie in a deep part of his heart. He wishes her well with her doctor husband and hopes she has had a good life with him. He knows she will always live on in his head and in his heart, those special memories that they have in common.

12