The BIG Bad Wolf

Story Info
"Scare" was in the air..
1.6k words
4.24
23.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scare" was in the air....It was Halloween and Cole and I were going out to a Halloween Costume Contest. I was so excited. We had not gone out in so long and I was eager to get out in public and have fun with my man.

Cole was dressed as The big Bad Wolf. He had on a fierce head, a mask that covered his face, a scary thing with huge eyes, pointy ears, big ears and humongous teeth. It also had a very long tongue that hung out over the teeth. The whole thing was covered in a very light brown wolf hair. He had on a whole body suit that zipped up the back, which I had to help him into. His shoes were covered with furry feet coverers and his hands were huge, monster looking fingers with claws on the end. Overall, very dominating, very scary and extremely sexy. As I checked him out, I ran my hand down his chest and over his fast growing bulge. He was the very epitome of the "Big" bad wolf.

"Not now Laura, I just got into this thing and it is not easy to get out of," he said.

Bummer....but later!!

That's me, Laura, wife of Cole. Since he was dressing up as the big bad wolf, I decided to accompany him as Little Red Riding Hood, but a sexier, darker version. I started the outfit out with an sexy garter belt and white thigh high stockings. Then I added matching red lace barely there panties and an uplifting bra that made my breasts look amazing. The wolf would truly be drooling when he saw this with his huge eyes.

I wore a short red skirt, that barely covered my ass, a low cut white blouse and a black corset that pushed my breasts up even higher, almost bursting out of the blouse. The material was so thin, when the door opened, the breeze of it, instantly hardened my nipples. To complete the outfit, I asked Cole for his opinion.

"Honey, should I wear red high heels or my black high heel boots?"

Cole just stood there, not responding.

"You are not wearing that are you?" he asked.

"Of course I am. I am the red riding hood to your big bad wolf Babe," I replied.

"Okay, but I cant promise to keep my hands to myself and to not attack you before the night is over." he stated.

My thoughts exactly.

When we arrived at the party, it was in full swing. There were people everywhere, dressed in a variety of costumes. There were the usual suspects: cowboys, princesses, vampires, pirates and clowns. There was also some unique ones. I noticed a robot that lights up. I believe from Lost in Space. "Danger Will Robinson, Danger." I giggled.

I saw a girl dressed as Miss Piggy with a little frog attached to her shoulder. Pretty creative. But not as good as our Big Bad Wolf and Little Red Riding Hood costumes. I had a good feeling we were going to get lucky tonight.

The music was blaring. Some band was playing good old fashion rock and roll. They were pretty good. The lights were strobing and blinking. Streamers and cob webs were hung everywhere. Overall, pretty good Halloween effects. We went over to the bar to get a drink.

"What'll it be?" He asked. I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked up. He was dressed up as a big bad wolf too. Almost identical to the one Cole wore. Freaky...but hopefully, since he was working there, he wouldn't be in on the costume contest.

"I'll have a rum and coke." Cole said.

"Make mine a strawberry daiquiri." I replied.

"Ten bucks."

We took our drinks and began to wonder around and see if we knew anyone.

Once the alcohol hit me, and I got a little buzz going on, I started getting silly and started cuddling up to Cole. When I started kissing his neck and ear, he warned me, "take it easy girl, or I wont be able to."

Party pooper.

So, we decided to dance. Since I was in high heels, it was a little bit hard for me. I sat down in the chair and started to take them off. But Cole interrupted me.

"Let me, Honey"

He slowly and sensually unbuckled my shoes and slid them off. He fingers grazed against my ankles and up my calves. Then Cole disappeared and reappeared with more drinks.

"Trying to get me drunk Hon?" I giggled.

"maybe," he said.

When we resumed dancing, the song switched to a slow one. As Cole took me in his arms, I felt a chill go through me. I was instantly tingling. I nuzzled his neck and kissed his ear. I nipped at his ear and heard him whelp. I turned around and danced with my back to him, leaning back into him and grinding my ass against his bulge. I was being naughty now. Luckily it was so dark in there that no one could see us. His hands roamed up to cup my breasts and my nipples instantly jumped to attention. As I turned around and looked into his eyes, they mirrored the excitement in mine. Sex was going to be awesome tonight. Question was, would we even make it home.

"I will be right back," I said. "I need to run to the little girls room." Alcohol was going right through me. As I walked across the room, I turned around to see if he was following me. I hoped he was. I saw him go and sit at our table and start to talk to his friend, Bill. Bummer, I thought.

The bathroom was all the way across the room, out into the hall, and down the corridor all the way at the end. I went into the stall. As I pulled my dress up and panties down, I couldn't help but wish it was for a different reason. I was so hot, I was thinking daring. After finishing, decided to not put my panties back on and go out just in my skirt. I was hoping he would notice.

I was so wet, I had already drenched my panties anyway. I stuck them in my purse and exited the stall. I walked over to the sinks to wash my hands and in the mirror caught sight of a big bad wolf standing in the corner. He flipped off the lights. There was still the glow coming in from the party, but it made it much more private and secretive.

He slowly, almost tentively walked over to me and stood behind me looking into my eyes in the mirror. His hands reached out and caressed my arms. I got goose bumps. His hands felt rough and calloused against my soft, silky skin. He reached up from behind me and grasped my breasts. He rubbed, massaged and teased them. He pulled down the nearly see through blouse and bra and my breasts popped out. Seeing this happen in the mirror was like not being there, but just watching it happen. It was extremely exciting and voyeuristic. He stroked my nipples, then pinched. His fingers were shooting bolts of lightening straight from my nipples to my clit.

My hips rose, silently begging for more. Still standing behind me, his fingers reached lower and dipped into my wet cunt, already ready and open for him. His fingers circled around my clit, teasing me. I could feel his bulge against my ass, trying to get out. I reached behind me and undid the zipper I knew was hiding in his costume, and let his impressive cock jump out. God, he was as excited as I was. He felt even larger and thicker. I could not wait to get him inside me. He turned me around and pushed me down until his cock was looking me right in the eye. I opened my mouth and with my tongue licked the slit at the top. He groaned into the night. He put his hands to my head, holding me to him as I devoured his cock. I stroked, sucked, licked, soothed and caressed until I felt he could take no more without climaxing. I wanted him buried deeply within me for that. His hands went between my arms and breasts and he lifted me up onto the edge of the sink. He shoved his knee between my thighs and parted my legs. He pushed my skirt up higher to see my pussy. The night air touched my naked sex. He licked and sucked, teasing me inside and out. He must be trying out a new style, something he read about online. With his head between my legs, I moaned and writhed. He cupped my ass and held me to him. His cock was hard and pulsing as he stood over her. He parted my pussy lips and then his cock was sliding into my heat and wetness. I squeezed, drawing him deeper, closer, higher. I was lost in the sensation. His hands grasped my ass, then his fingers moved to enter my ass, already slick from our love making. He put one, then two fingers into me.

"Oh My God," I cried out.

The dual sensation of his cock slamming into my pussy and his fingers sliding in and out of my ass was driving me out of my mind. I wanted to scream, but the voice was lost in my throat. He pumped harder, faster and deeper until the pulse of climax quaked through me. He groaned. The sound vibrating against me, as he joined me.

"I think we need to play dress up more often." I said. "That was amazing!"

I wobbled over to the stall to make myself presentable. When I came out, he was gone.

"Men" I mumbled.

So, I walked out and down the hallway and into the party, where no one seemed the wiser. I walked over to the table where Cole was sitting there talking to Bill.

"What took you so long Babe?" He asked.

!!!!!!!!

He was kidding right??