The Big Bang Theory - The New Drug Ch. 08

Story Info
A surprise visitor and group meals will never be the same.
3.9k words
4.67
22.4k
18

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knoxic
Knoxic
120 Followers

Penny got home late from the audition, she walked through the door to her apartment building and saw Leonard on his way out.

"Hey Penny, I'm just on my way to get some takeout, if you want to go in and wait." He said.

"Oh, that be great sweetie." She said, she went up to him and kissed him lovingly on the cheek and then carried on upstairs.

Penny went straight to Leonard's apartment. She walked in and dropped her bag down on his desk chair. She then went to the kitchen to get some plates out.

Sheldon heard someone come into the apartment and knew it must have been Penny as Leonard had just left. He started to get hard at the thought of the beautiful blonde and himself being alone in the apartment.

He left his room and walked down the hallway to the kitchen. He emerged from the hallway and saw Penny behind the kitchen island, getting plates out ready.

He quietly walked up behind her. Sheldon was briefly distracted the second he saw her huge arse, stuffed into a pair of tight blue jeans. He marvelled at the sight and slowly slid behind her.

Penny jumped a little and let out a small scream when she felt Sheldon press up against her.

She turned her head and saw him and calmed down.

"Oh, Sheldon, you made me jump you idiot." She said, through ragged breaths.

"Sorry Penny, I just couldn't resist the opportunity of feeling your beautiful, round bottom being pressed against me." He said, whilst reaching around and gripping her stomach. Penny smiled as she felt his rather sizeable cock get hard against her butt.

"So, you thought you'd try your luck while Leonard's out getting food." She said, grinding her arse back against him. She could feel her pussy getting wet as his cock rubbed against her jean covered arse.

Sheldon responded by reaching around and cupping her large tits. He squeezed the two massive melons to his heart's content.

"Mmm. Sheldon, maybe we should get on with this if we're going to get you off before Leonard gets back with the food." Penny said.

"I agree." Sheldon responded. Penny then quickly reached down and unbuckled her jeans. She shimmied them off and kicked them away. Sheldon also just as quickly, had his jeans off.

Penny then bent over the kitchen island, her huge tits flattening out on the countertop. She arched her back and pushed her arse out towards Sheldon, making it look even more spectacular.

Sheldon stood there marvelling at her huge arse. The small panties she had on made it look like she had a thong. He reached down and gently pulled them aside, before grabbing his monstrous 15-inch cock and rubbing it up and down her wet pussy.

Penny moaned as she felt the large head of Sheldon's cock press against her entrance. She pushed back against him in the hopes that his huge cock would slip in.

Sheldon loved teasing her, but he wanted to fuck this magnificent arse more. With that he pushed his hips forward and his cock head slowly slipped in.

"Oh, Yessssss." Penny moaned as she felt her pussy being invaded. Her balled up her fists as she felt Sheldon great length penetrate deeper and deeper. His progress was still slow as Penny's pussy remained as tight as the first time; he'd fucked her.

He planted his hands on her huge arse cheeks and squeezed them. He used them as leverage in order to continue his assault.

"Fuck Sheldon, I love your cock. It's so Fucking Big, UHHHH!!" Penny said, as Sheldon pushed his cock deeper, he now had a foot of his massive dick inside her.

Just then the front door swung open. In walked Howard, then Bernadette, then Raj and then his sister Priya. Penny wanted to say something but couldn't.

Sheldon now had all of his herculean cock buried deep inside her and she couldn't form any words.

Sheldon tore his eyes away from Penny's mighty rump to see his new guests.

"Priya, what a surprise." He said, confused. He didn't stop with Penny though as he began withdrawing from her pussy.

"Well I've had my fair share of surprises today, trust me." She replied, while hinting at the scene before her.

"Ah, yes, I'm sure you've been filled in on recent events." Sheldon said, as he fired his 15-inch shaft back inside Penny.

"UHHHH!! FUCK SHELDON!! FUCK ME, AHHH!! YESSSSSS!! I'M CUMMMIINNNGGG!!" Penny yelled, no longer listening to the people around her as she bathed Sheldon's cock in cum.

Sheldon didn't slow down, he once again buried himself inside her. He carried on with this rhythm, gaining speed every time he hilted inside her.

"Fuck Penny, I love, your pussy, IT'S, SO, FUCKING, TIGHT!" He said, thrusting every time he said a word.

"Fuck, I love your huge fucking cock Sheldon. URGH! I think I might be cumming again. AAAHHHH! YESSSS!!" Penny yelled as she came again.

While Sheldon was rocking Penny's world, Bernadette and Howard moved to sit on the couch, while Raj went and sat in the armchair. Priya stayed stood up, enthralled by the event in the kitchen.

They sat and watched as Sheldon brought Penny to orgasm three more times over the next ten minutes. Priya was so wrapped up in their antics, that she didn't even realise she was now in the kitchen, behind the kitchen island, watching Sheldon's massive cock as he fucked her relentlessly. She watched as Penny's huge arse shook every time he bottomed out inside her.

Priya was so turned on right now and couldn't wait to join in on the fun, but she had to be patent.

Meanwhile, on the sofa, Bernadette had opened up Howard's trousers and fished out his nice ten-inch cock. It wasn't the biggest of the guys cock, but she liked that it was still big enough that it brought her pleasure. She remembered last night when they went at it three times in their apartment.

Bernadette stroked Howard's cock to life as they continued watching their friends go at it in the living room.

"Fuck Penny, I think I might be close." Sheldon says, as he grips her huge arse cheeks even tighter. He could feel his balls tighten as he carried on pummelling Penny's tight pussy.

Penny tried to respond, but only uncoherent moans came out as she came once more. Priya now had a hand down her trousers as she began playing with herself. She saw Sheldon bury himself inside Penny one last time as he unloaded his seed deep inside her.

Penny's head fell down against the countertop as Sheldon's orgasm only prolonged hers as she felt him flood her pussy with cum.

Bernadette was now furiously stroking Howard's cock as she watched Sheldon empty his load inside Penny. She glanced over and saw a large tent in Raj's trousers and licked her lips at the thought of his thick dick.

Sheldon came for at least two minutes, he eventually began to pull out of Penny and shot his last few loads on her huge arse, before falling backwards and against the counter.

He and Penny were breathing rapidly as they tried to recover from their athletic fuck session.

Priya turned her attention from them two and looked at the rest of the room. The first thing that caught her eye was Bernadette stroking Howard's big dick on the sofa. She bit her lips as she watched on.

Penny started to stir and looked up; she saw what the couple on the sofa were up to. She watched as Bernadette got down on her knees in between Howard's legs. She pointed his cock towards her mouth and opened wide.

Priya walked over to the seat Bernadette had just vacated and sat down to watch. Penny looked and saw Raj sat in the armchair. Her eyes were instinctively drawn downwards towards the bulge in his trousers. She licked her lips and steadily stood up right and walked towards him.

She could feel Sheldon's cum running down her leg as she went. She approached Raj and he turned to look at her. Smiling Penny knelt before him and began undoing his trousers.

Raj sat back and watched as Penny pulled his thick nine-inch cock and began stroking it. Soon like Bernadette, she began slobbering all over it, hungry for the cum stored inside his balls.

Sheldon meanwhile was stood in the kitchen, he was quite content to watch from afar as he recovered and pulled his trousers back on.

Meanwhile downstairs, Leonard and Amy walked into the apartment building together. Leonard had a couple of bags of takeout with him.

"Hey Amy, great timing." Leonard said, as she held the door open for him.

"Yes, I was worried I would be late." She replied as they began walking up the stairs together.

"Is Penny back from her audition yet?" Amy asked.

"Yeah she got back as I was heading out. She's waiting with Sheldon and the others if they've arrived." Leonard replied.

"What are the chances that Penny got bored of waiting for the food and decided to eat something else." She asked, what she was implying clear for Leonard to understand.

"Knowing Penny, quite high." Leonard said as they got to his floor. Amy opened the door to his apartment and sure enough, what they saw didn't surprise them at all.

Raj and Howard were still being sucked off by Penny and Bernadette respectively. Priya was fingering herself on the sofa next to Howard and Sheldon was calmly sat in his spot watching everything unfold.

"Hey guys." Leonard said as he walked into the room.

"Hey Leonard." Came the response from Priya. Leonard looked at her in surprise.

"Priya, what are you doing here?" He asked as she stopped fingering herself and responded.

"I came to visit Raj and was a little shocked at what he told me has happen to you guys over the past two days." She said.

"Yeah, it's certainly been life changing he said, just as Howard moaned and began cumming down Bernadette's throat.

She made sure not to ruin her dress by swallowing every load Howard pumped out. Howard grabbed the back of her head anyway, so she had little choice.

After two minutes, he released her, and she let his softening cock flop out of her mouth.

Leonard carried the takeout to the kitchen and began unloading the bags. He carried the food to the coffee table and began spreading it out.

"Penny you'd better hurry up or the food will get cold." He said. Penny heard this and increased the intensity of her blowjob. Soon, Raj began to tense, and he began pouring the content of his balls down her throat and into her stomach. Penny gleefully swallowed all of it until he had nothing more to give. An audible plop sounded as she came off of his cock.

"Sorry Priya, I didn't know that you were coming, but we should have enough for you." Leonard said as he finished laying out the food and began handing out plates.

"Don't worry Leonard, I won't be having much. I've already had a bit to eat." Penny said, as she retrieved her trousers from the kitchen.

"Yeah same." Bernadette said, giggling a little as she squeezed in between Howard and Sheldon.

The gang tucked into the food Leonard had brought them. They told Priya exactly what they'd gotten up to the day before. She listened intently, getting more turned on as more stories were told.

"Oh Penny, how did your audition go today." Bernadette asked.

"Great, I got the gig." Penny replied, smiling gleefully.

"I can't imagine why." Howard said.

"Yeah, I know, I felt bad for the others. Especially this one girl called Cece. I was chatting with her while I waited for my turn and she's really nice, so I gave her the container." She replied.

"Wait you gave away the drug. But I haven't taken it yet." Priya said, whining.

"Don't worry Priya, I made some more today in my lab." Bernadette said, as she pulled out another container from her bag.

"Oh, thank god." Priya said, relieved. Bernadette opens the container and hands a pill over to Priya. She takes it and quickly swallows it.

Everyone watches intently as they wait for Priya to change. About thirty seconds pass and she starts to feel a little different. She can feel her skin tingling.

"Oh, look it's happening." Penny said, as she and everyone else watched as Priya's body grow. Her arse began to expand and started to tear her black trousers down the seams. Her chest also began growing and buttons started popping off of her shirt.

"OH MY GOD, MY BOOBS!!" She said as she watched them grow. She felt her bra snap under the pressure of her new bust. After another thirty seconds it stopped.

She stood before the group with everyone staring at her new body. Priya ran her hands up to her tits and squeezed them. They were massive second only to Bernadette's. She lifted them up played with them as they threatened to burst through her shirt.

"Look at her arse as well." Howard said. Priya quickly dropped her tits and turned her head to look. She saw her new big peach of an arse which protruded from her body. It was like her tits also massive. Not close to Penny's size but easily the second best here.

"Priya you look hot." Penny said, as she got up to admire Priya's new body. The rest of the group spoke in agreement.

Leonard and Raj got up and began clearing the food away. When Leonard returned it was obvious to everyone there, that being the only guy not to have received any 'treatment', was clear. A large bulge had formed in his trousers and all the girls noticed it.

"Hey Leonard, you got something for me?" Penny asked, as she walked up to him and squeezed his cock through his trousers.

"Hey, wait a minute Penny, you've had your fun. It's my turn now Amy said as she stood up and walked up to Leonard. She grabbed him and pulled him to the armchair and pushed him onto it.

"Urgh, fine," Penny said, slightly annoyed that she wouldn't be getting drowned in Leonard's cum... Yet.

Amy got down before Leonard and frantically worked to free his cock. It sprung out looking even more menacing than before as he had been backed up all day, since Penny was out.

Bernadette was also beginning to feel a little randy again and she quickly fished out

Sheldon's cock and she quickly started running her tongue all over his huge cock.

Raj stood looking at the group. He knew what he wanted to do, and no one was going to stop him. He walked up to Penny and pulled her to the other side of the sofa next and he dropped down into it. He pulled Penny on top of him and she squealed as she straddled his lap. He pulled her towards him and kissed her whilst undoing her trousers.

Priya with her new body was getting even more turned on by watching the others going at it. She saw Howard sat in-between Sheldon and Raj and she knew what to do.

Howard watched as the Indian goddess approached. He smiled as she knelt down before him and pulled his dick out. He sat back and watched as he saw his wife mount Sheldon and line his cock up with her wet pussy.

Bernadette sank down on Sheldon's long pole. She moaned every time she took another inch.

"Fuck Sheldon. I can't get over how long your dick is. URGH!!" She exclaimed, as Sheldon began squeezing her tits. His hands sinking into the vast pillow like flesh.

Soon she had all of his dick inside her. She stayed there for a while and leaned forward to feed Sheldon one of her massive tits. He gratefully accepted her gift.

Meanwhile, Amy was slobbering all over Leonard's equally impressive dick. It was the biggest cock Amy had gotten her hands on so far and she was a little intimidated. She seen it go off before as well and she wanted to prove to everyone that she could handle Leonard's ginormous load.

She felt Leonard put a hand on the back of her head and guide her to the top of his cock. She knew what he wanted. Amy took a hold of his shaft with one hand and opened her mouth and began swallowing his cock.

She went slowly, so she could get used to the size of Leonard's dick. She managed to swallow about seven inches with relative ease. She decided that this was a good start and so began sucking Leonard's cock.

Priya was equally apprehensive with the cock in her hands. She had never taken a cock this big before and Howard had the smallest of the group. She knew it was a good place to start, so after licking the whole thing for about five minutes, she too began too followed Amy's footsteps and began sucking on Howard's cock.

Howard didn't care that she wasn't as experienced as the other girls. She was still pretty good and this and her tight throat made up for her lack of experience. He watched as she swallowed half of his cock with ease and carried on until she got to about eight inches.

He could see she was in deep thought, about whether to try and take the rest of it or to just suck on what she could do. Before she had a chance to decide, Howard made the choice for her.

He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her down, her eyes opened wide as she swallowed the last two inches and now had all of Howard's big dick inside her. She was a little angry at Howard for forcing her to take it, but she was also very happy for being able to deep throat him completely.

Howard let go of her head and she pulled back.

"I'm not sure if I should thank you or hit you Howard." She said to him, her eyes making it clear that he shouldn't try that again. He smiled innocently and she smirked back at him before going down and taking his cock once more.

Penny who was next to Priya, was currently bouncing up and down on Raj's thick cock. Her huge arse jiggling hypnotically as she went. Raj had been waiting to fuck Penny for years now and her new body only made waiting even more painful, but now that he finally had his dick stuffed inside the blonde goddess, he could finally have some relief.

He reached around her and grabbed her massive arse and tried to speed up her pace. Penny's was now rapidly fucking Raj's dick and was cumming nearly every minute.

"OH GOD RAJ! FUCK ME HARDER!! YES! GOD YES!!" Penny shouted to Raj.

Bernadette was doing the same with Sheldon, but she was going a little slower given the fact that she was smaller, and she was taking a much longer cock. She loved feeling Sheldon bottom out inside her, she loved having so much cock meat buried inside her at once.

"YES SHELDON! FUCK ME! FUCK ME WITH THAT HUGE HORSE COCK OF YOUR! URGH YESSSSS!! I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN! YESSSSS!!" She shouted as another orgasm rocked her little body.

This is how things carried on for the next fifteen minutes. Bernadette and Penny slamming their tight pussy down on Sheldon and Raj's huge cocks, cumming repeatedly. Howard and Leonard enjoyed the blowjobs Priya and Amy were giving to them. They prefer to be doing more, but they didn't want to rush the two less experienced girls.

It was long before the guys started to cum. One by one they began to let go. First Howard went. He moaned and leant back as he sprayed the back of Priya's throat white with his cum. Priya moaned as she felt the first load cannon out of his dick.

She swallowed every load that he gave her, and she savoured the taste once he finished.

Next to go was Raj and he squeezed Penny's arse tightly as she sat down on him for the last time. He had all of his thick 10-inch cock inside her when he fired his first shot. Penny came with him and soon they're combined cum bathed Raj's cock together.

Sheldon felt the familiar signs of orgasm two minutes after Raj began cumming. Penny watched as she saw his massive cock root itself deep inside Bernadette's pussy and begin flooding it with his seed.

"YES SHELDON!! CUM IN ME!! GIVE ME EVERYTHING!!" Bernadette shouted as she felt him shoot load after load of sperm into her.

Sheldon came for about two minutes and by the time he was done, Bernadette had a little bulge in her belly.

Leonard was the last to go. He knew that this was going to be the biggest load he'd ever shot as he'd been waiting all day to unload.

"Uh, girls, if you're up for it Amy might need a little help over here." He announced to the room.

Penny immediately climbed off of Raj as she loved it when Leonard came. Priya also wanted in on this and she followed Penny to the armchair that Leonard was sat in. They flanked Amy on either side and waited patiently for the turn.

Knoxic
Knoxic
120 Followers
12