The Big Bang Theory - The New Drug Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here it comes." Leonard stated through gritted teeth. Amy pulled back, only leaving the head in her mouth. She watched as Leonard's cock expanded as his cum came coursing towards her.

The first blast filled her mouth completely and she quickly swallowed it before she became overwhelmed. Soon the second quickly followed and she made sure to just keep swallowing. Once the sixth one came though she was beaten, and his cock fell from her mouth and began painting her face in cum.

Penny reacted quickly though and pulled the mighty cum cannon towards her. She quickly got it in her mouth and began accepting her boyfriend's delicious seed. Penny managed to swallow eight loads before she had enough. She made sure two more bathed her face and tits before she passed him over to Priya.

Priya nervously took Leonard's cock in her hands. She didn't move quickly enough though and the next load splattered over her entire face. She quickly put it in her mouth though and was taken a back at the volume of each of Leonard's loads.

She tried her best to swallow all that she could and managed to get the remaining seven loads down her with only a bit seeping out of her mouth.

Leonard had been cumming for five minutes now and he fell back into the chair, exhausted.

The rest of the group were equally knackered as well. They all stayed where they were for five minutes before one by one, they went to the bathroom to clean up.

Eventually, Sheldon and Amy went off to bed and Howard, Bernadette, Raj and Priya went home. Leonard saw them out and once the front door was closed, he turned around to see Penny on the phone with someone in the kitchen.

"Yes, trust me it's true, all of it... Yes, come up and see us, I promise you won't regret it... Ok I'll be there to pick you up when you get in tomorrow... I know I can't wait to see you either... Ok bye." Penny said, before hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?" Leonard asked as he walked towards her.

"You'll see when they get here tomorrow. Now let's go to bed sweetie." She replied before walking down the hall, with Leonard not far behind.

12