The Big Bang Theory - The New Drug Ch. 09

Story Info
New week, new mourning routines.
6.3k words
4.53
19.3k
13

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knoxic
Knoxic
121 Followers

Leonard awoke the next day with a surprise. He sat up right and saw that Penny wasn't lying next to him. He then felt a set of soft lips on his dick.

Leonard threw the quilt off himself to reveal Penny hungrily slurping on his rock-hard cock.

"Hey Penny." He said, lovingly. She smiled at him and released his cock with a plop, she kept stroking his dick.

"Hey sweetie, I didn't want you to get backed up again like yesterday." She said, before returning back to her favourite meal. She easily swallowed his cock right to the base and continued her blowjob.

She created an incredibly tight seal as she sucked him off, wanting to coax the cum out of his balls quickly, because she was hungry.

"Fuck Penny, even in the morning you're so beautiful." Leonard said, as he admired his gorgeous girlfriend.

Penny felt warm hearing him say that. She loved the little nerd and the fact that he had this mighty weapon that could satisfy her as well, meant that she didn't care that he wasn't some muscular hunk. Plus, anything he lacked physically the rest of the group made up for. Sheldon's much longer cock or Raj's thicker one, plus his new muscular body.

She reached down and began massaging his balls. She could feel Leonard tighten as she played with them. With one hand jacking his cock, the other massaging his balls and her incredible blowjob all at the same time. Leonard was going to last much longer.

He didn't say anything about his impending orgasm, but his breathing quickened, and his body tightened, and Penny felt his cock begin to expand, getting even thicker as his balls emptied and his cum coursed down his cock.

Here came her favourite part as she once again tasted his delicious seed as it filled her mouth to the limit over and over again.

She swallowed quickly; a skill she had learnt from previous times she'd sucked him off.

Leonard loved watching her cheeks balloon out and then relax as she swallowed his vast orgasm.

After four minutes though his loads stopped, and she swallowed one last time. Leonard watched as she licked her lips to get every last drop before smiling at her and reaching down and caressing her cheeks.

"I love you Penny." He said, endearingly.

"I know sweetie, I love you too." She responded. She then got up and walked towards the door.

"I'm going for a shower, want to join me?" She asked. Leonard shot out of bed and followed her huge arse as she swayed towards the bathroom.

"This is how I like to start the week off." Leonard said, gleefully.

Meanwhile, next door. Sheldon and Amy awoke in Sheldon's bed. Sheldon sat up and stretched out his arms. He was glad he got a full night's sleep as yesterday really knackered him out. Amy stirred next to him.

"Good morning Amy." Sheldon said, endearingly.

"Morning Sheldon, did you sleep well last night." She enquired.

"Yes, wonderfully in fact." He replied.

"Well that's good, because I feel today won't be that dissimilar from yesterday." She said, as she throw back the covers and got out of bed.

Sheldon's eyes were glued to her incredible body, her night gown now looked huge on her trim body, the only bits where it fit were her tits and arse which pushed back against the material.

Amy began making her way to the door when Sheldon called out to her.

"Urgh Amy." He said.

"Yes Sheldon." She said, as she turned to face him. The second she looked at him her eyes caught the sight of his giant cock, which had now formed a tent under his bed covers.

"Oh, well it seems I was right, today will be similar to yesterday." She said, as she walked towards the bed and climbed back on.

Back in the bathroom, Penny and Leonard were enjoying their morning shower. Penny was washing her hair, while Leonard stood behind her. His cock at full mast as her huge arse pressed up against him.

He pushed his thick twelve-inch cock in between her massive arse cheeks and began fucking them. Penny smiled as she felt her lovable nerd saw his cock in between her arse cheeks.

"You couldn't help yourself, could you?" She said. Penny then clenched her arse so that Leonard's cock became trapped.

Leonard looked down at her huge arse as it squeezed his cock. He then pushed forward and continued fucking Penny's arse cheeks.

"Uh Fuck, Jesus your arse is incredible." Leonard managed to say, his breath becoming a bit ragged.

"Hehe, well if you like it that much, maybe you liked to put it in." She replied. Leonard looked up and directly at her. Penny was looking back at him with a cheeky grin on her face.

"Seriously, you're not scared?" He asked.

"Me, afraid of a cock. C'mon Leonard do you not know me at all." She replied.

"Well it's up to you." He said, before freeing his dick from her little trap. Leonard stepped back a little and Penny bent over. The hot water was now hitting her on the back and running down towards her arse. It flowed between her arse cheeks like a river leading up to a waterfall.

Leonard grasped his cock and lined it up with Penny's arse. He pushed it against her and waited.

"You sure about this?" He asked. Looking at the size of his thick cock and then at her arsehole.

"Um, yeah, it'll be fine." She responded, nervously biting her lip as she lowered her head in preparation.

Leonard felt the hot water bathe his cock as he began to push forward. He could feel the strain as his cock was denied entry. So, he put his hands onto her wide hips and pushed a little harder. This time her arse give way and his cockhead slipped in.

"UH, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, UHHHHH!! SHIT, IT'S SO BIG!!" Penny screamed.

"Penny do you want me to stop?" Leonard asked.

"No... Just go slow." Penny said. Leonard then carried on his assault. He pushed forward more and began to push his cock further inside Penny.

Penny clenched her fists as her arse was stretched more than it had ever been in its life.

"OH GOD! FUCK!!" She said, as Leonard fed about half of his cock inside Penny's arse. It was getting harder and harder for him to go any further. He gritted his teeth and gave it one more push. He could feel her arse squeezing him tightly, as the remainder of his twelve inches slipped into Penny's tight arse.

"OHHHH!! FUCK YES!! LEONARD YOU'RE ALL THE WAY INSIDE ME! OH MY GOD!! IT SO BIGGGGGG!!" Penny screamed. The pair of them stayed there for a few moments, both adjusting to the situation.

Leonard took his hands and planted them on Penny's massive arse. His hands sunk into the pillow-like flesh. He used it for leverage as he began to withdraw his thick cock from Penny's tight arse.

Penny took a deep breath when Leonard's cock mostly left her arse, she felt a little empty though without it. It hurt at first but that quickly changed, she loved the feeling of her arse full to the brim with thick cock meat.

She wasn't disappointed for long though as Leonard drove his cock back into Penny. This time a lot faster than before.

"YES LEONARD. FUCK I LOVE YOUR COCK!! URGH!! YESSSSSSS!!" Penny screamed as Leonard's crotch crashed against her arse. He loved watching it shake at the impact.

He fucked her arse over and over again. Pounding into her until there was no resistance and he was sliding in and out with ease.

"FUCK ME LEONARD!! FUCK MY ARSE!! FUCK MY BIG ROUND BUBBLE BUTT!! YESSSSSS!! URRGGHHH!! OH GOD YESS!!" She screamed.

Leonard did just that. He thrust his cock into her faster. The water that had collected on her arse was flying all over the place as he continued his onslaught.

"FUCK LEONARD!! I'M GONNA CUM!! FUCK YESSSSS!!" Penny exclaimed, as she pushed back against Leonard's mighty cock. Penny's orgasm rocked her body and her legs began to feel weak.

Leonard reached around to hold her up as her knees began to buckle. He was close to his impending orgasm, his second of the day already and he hadn't even had breakfast yet.

Penny loved having her arse filled by Leonard, she had no idea that anal could be this good. She was definitely going to be doing this more often.

Soon, Leonard felt his time had come, he hadn't lasted anywhere near as long as he previously had when fucking her pussy. He increased his speed and pounded Penny's huge arse with vigour and then buried himself as far as he could, deep inside her arse.

"I'M CUMMING PENNY." He shouted, loudly.

"YES LEONARD, SHOOT YOUR SEED DEEP INSIDE MY ARSE. PLEASE!!" She replied, desperately.

Penny then felt the first of his many loads shoot out of his massive cum cannon as it painted the depths of her bowels.

Leonard fired two dozen shots inside her, he wanted her to be as full as he could make her. Soon, his cum began spurting out from her arse around his cock. He withdrew and flooded the space he left behind.

When his cock emerged, Leonard proceeded to bathe her back and arse in his cum. He shot another dozen onto both cheeks before sandwiching his dick between them and firing up her back. Some shots even reached her beautiful blonde hair.

After about three minutes Penny turned and slumped down in the bath below Leonard. She reached up and grasped Leonard's cock and pointed at her face. He smiled as he fired the remainder of his loads directly onto her face.

Before he was done, her face was a sea of white cum. He stumbled back and leant against the far wall, surveying his work.

"Well I'm enjoying our new morning routine. How about you Penny?" He said, trying to catch his breath.

She looked up at him and began scooping up the cum on her face.

"Oh Honey, we're just getting started." She replied.

Back in Sheldon's room.

Amy was currently in the process of sucking on Sheldon's massive cock. She had wanted to do this ever since she saw it but, she knew she'd have to wait. Amy wasn't as experienced let's say compared to the other girls. However, she wasn't going to be denied anymore.

Amy knowing, she wasn't as skilled as the others, made up for this with enthusiasm. She ran her tongue over every inch of Sheldon's long thin dick.

Sheldon laid back, enjoying his fit, busty girlfriend lathering his cock with her saliva. He was loving her new body. She was so lean and toned in every area, and she still had large tits and big, round arse to match. All though not as pronounced as the other girls.

"Yes Amy, I could get used to this." He said, with his hands behind his head, watching her feverously lick his cock.

"Well I think me and you are definitely coming out of our shells more." She said, whilst jacking Sheldon's monster cock with both hands. She did this for about half a minute, whilst staring at his large cock head. She was trying to work up the courage to suck on it, to take the longest cock in the group down her tight throat.

She continued to jack him off, she began going faster as she started to get more confident about the idea. Sheldon knew what she was thinking but didn't want to rush her. She had to make the decision on her own.

Without saying a word, Amy approach the top of his huge cock, she had to get on her knees so that she could reach the top of it.

She didn't give herself time to rethink her decision. Amy simply wrapped her plump lips around the tip of Sheldon's cock and began sucking on it like it was a lollipop.

"CRICKY!!" Sheldon exclaimed; he wasn't expecting her to just go for it. Amy glanced at him when said that and smirked around his cock. She wanted to push on while she still had the momentum and with that, she swallowed more of his cock.

Two, three, four, five inches she took in one swoop. She then came up and proceeded to furiously swallow the first five inches of Sheldon's cock.

"Yes Amy. Fuck that feels good." Sheldon moaned, as he reached forward and began caressing Amy's big tits.

This turned Amy on more, her pussy now leaking down below. She sucked on what she could for another minute before her second attempt came around.

She plunged down with such determination. Six, seven, eight, nine more inches were gobbled up as she continued to suck his monolithic cock.

Sheldon continued to moan as his gorgeous girlfriend inhaled his cock. She easily sucked on the first nine inches of his cock, just like any of the others would.

Amy never stopped to take a break, she just kept going, kept sucking his cock for all it was worth. Spit was flying all over the place as she increased her speed, sucking down all the precum that was pouring out of Sheldon's cock.

"Oh Amy, you are amazing at this. Don't stop, please don't ever stop." Sheldon said, through gritted teeth. He couldn't believe that the unexperienced Amy was capable of giving such a great blowjob. She come a long way in the last few days.

With that in mind Amy wanted more. Up until now the biggest cock she had was Leonard thick foot long. She hadn't been able to take all that, but it was a lot thicker than Sheldon's.

With that in mind she plunged herself down on Sheldon's cock and easily reached the nine-inch mark. She wanted more though, and so she pressed on.

Ten, eleven, twelve inches of Sheldon's cock disappeared from view and down Amy's tight throat. She wanted it all but knew she couldn't just yet.

"FUCK AMY!! URGH!!" Sheldon bellowed, as she carried on her mind-blowing blowjob. After a couple of minutes, her throat began to loosen, and she was now taking a whole foot of Sheldon's cock with ease.

Sheldon knew his time had come and he was going to empty his balls down Amy's throat.

"Here it comes Amy, get ready." He said. Amy held herself where she was and a few moments later, Sheldon's cock began to swell, and she felt the contents of his balls course through his dick and shoot out directly into her stomach.

Sheldon thrust his hips up as he shot load after load down Amy's throat. For a solid minute Amy just held his cock in her throat and accepted his cum. Soon though she pulled back and held him in her mouth. She loved it when each load filled her mouth, making her cheeks balloon out.

She swallowed again and again, not letting one drop spill from her mouth. After two-and a-bit minutes, Sheldon's orgasm began to subside.

Amy released his cock from between her lips with a plop and took a deep breath. Sheldon was now laying slumped on his bed, his eyes closed and breathing rapidly as he recovered.

Amy looked at him and smiled to herself, she rolled over next to him and closed her eyes for a few moments.

Meanwhile, Leonard and Penny had just finished showering. They threw on their dressing gowns and headed into the kitchen.

Leonard spent the next few minutes fumbling around in the kitchen preparing some breakfast. He then walked towards the sofas, where Penny was sat, with a bowl of cereal.

"Are you not having breakfast?" He asked Penny.

"I am, I'm just waiting for it to sit down." She said, with a cheeky smirk on her face.

Leonard sat down next to her, a little confused on what she meant. The moment he sat down Penny leapt up and got on her knees in between Leonard's legs. She untied his dressing gown and revealed his plump, thick but flaccid cock to the world.

"I was serious when I said this is going to be my new breakfast meal." Penny said, as she reached out and grabbed Leonard's cock. She began stroking it with one hand.

"But you already sucked me off this morning." He stated, whilst watching her coax his dick back to life. It began to respond, jerking slightly in her hand.

"I know and I want some more before I head out, we both know you can refill very quickly now." She said, just before leaning over and running her tongue up the underside of his now rock-hard cock.

"Well, who am I to deny you second breakfast." He said, smiling as he watched Penny lick his cock up and down.

Penny was quickly becoming a pro at handling huge cocks. She loved Leonard's thick one the most out of all the guys. Not only did it require the a lot of effort to take because of its girth, but she also loved getting drowned by his huge cum factories.

It was about five minutes after Penny had started her breakfast, when Sheldon and Amy emerged from down the hall. They immediately saw Penny sucking on Leonard's full length and they didn't even batter an eye at them.

"Good morning Leonard, good morning Penny." Sheldon said, in his usual manor. He walked into the kitchen and like Leonard did, he started on his own breakfast.

"Morning." Leonard responded, looking up from watching his beautiful and buxom girlfriend worshipping his cock.

"Mor-ni-n." Penny tried to say with a mouth full of cock. She didn't want to stop sucking on it as she was getting desperate for Leonard's cum.

"Enjoying your breakfast Penny?" Amy asked, with a small chuckle. Penny didn't respond, she simply doubled her efforts and reached down to massage his balls.

Leonard finished his cereal and put his bowl down on the sofa next to him. He then reached down and placed his hands-on Penny's head and held her head in place. She currently had his entire dick inside her and then she felt his dick swell slightly.

Soon after she felt Leonard's cum surge through his cock and down into her stomach. She smiled internally as she felt her stomach fill up once again with his delicious cum.

Leonard held her there for about a minute, before releasing his hold on her head. Penny now free came up his cock and held it in her mouth.

Load after load filled her mouth to the max and she dutifully swallowed everyone. She stared up at him with her beautiful eyes and it only made Leonard cum harder.

"FUCK PENNY!! YOU'RE SO HOT!!" He shouted as he filled her mouth repeatedly. He looked down and saw her throat contracting as she swallowed his seed for the next three minutes.

Only when she was confident, she had all of his ball batter drained, did she release his cock.

"Yummy. Honey that was delicious. Thanks for making it for me." She said, before standing up and walking towards the hallway.

"Hey guys." She said to Sheldon and Amy, who were in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"I'm going to get ready; I'm heading out in a bit."

Leonard's eyes were glued to Penny's massive arse which was half visible as her pink dressing gown was too small for her now.

About half an hour later, Penny emerged from Leonard's room. She was dressed in the same loose jeans she'd been wearing since her transformation.

"I really need to go shopping for new clothes." She said. In the living room. Leonard and Sheldon were sat watching t.v. Amy wasn't there but Penny did hear the shower running.

"Right I'm heading out for the day. You two have a good day at work." She said, as she approach Leonard. She leant over and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips.

When she pulled away Leonard reached out to grab her but, she slipped out of his reach.

"Haha nice try Leonard." She said, making her way towards the door and left.

"Well guess I'd better go get ready for work then." Sheldon said, rising to his feet and heading down the hallway. He passed the bathroom just as Amy emerged. She was wrapped in just a towel.

They stood there looking at one another for a few seconds before, without saying a word, they hurried into Sheldon's room.

Sheldon closed the door behind him and turned to face the room. He was met by the sight of Amy, she had removed her towel and dropped it to the floor. Before, climbing up onto the bed and laying down upon it.

Sheldon approached the bed, untying his robe as he went. He dropped it to the floor and stood at the foot of the bed. He reached out and grabbed Amy's ankles and dragged her towards him.

Amy cooed as she was pulled towards him. Sheldon brought her to the end of the bed and then dropped his fifteen-inch cock onto her stomach.

The true size of Sheldon's cock was revealed as it lay upon her. He pulled back, so he could line it up with her soaking wet pussy. Neither of them spoke as he pushed forward and entered her for the first time.

Knoxic
Knoxic
121 Followers
12