The Big Bang Theory - The New Drug Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Urgh! Sweet Jesus that's big!" Amy exclaimed, as she felt Sheldon's huge cockhead penetrate her.

"Just tell me if you want me to stop, okay." Sheldon said, wanting to be careful not to push Amy too far.

"It's okay Sheldon. I want to try." She said, as she held her breath. Sheldon nodded and pushed further inside Amy. He now had seven inches inside her.

"FUCK ME, YES SHELDON!! I'M CUMMINNNGGG!!" She shouted as she orgasmed. Amy started to shake on the bed as she bathed Sheldon's cock in cum.

Sheldon waited for her orgasm to subside before he went any further. After another minute Amy opened her eyes and looked at him. She bit her lip as she fondled her right tit, squeezing her nipple.

Sheldon decided that she wanted more and gripped her tightly by the waist. He then thrust forward again and buried another five inches into Amy. He pushed through her cervix and penetrated her womb.

Deciding that was enough for now. He withdrew and began to fuck Amy with twelve of his fifteen-inch cock.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!" Amy would shout, every time he drove his cock back into her. It wasn't long until she was screaming in orgasm again.

Sheldon would always wait for her orgasm to subside before driving into her again. When he did, it only took a couple of minutes before she was cumming all over his cock again.

After quarter of an hour of fucking. Sheldon was getting close. Amy's pussy was the tightest of all the girls he'd been with so far and he loved it. The way Amy's pussy squeezed his cock, was sensational.

"Uh, Amy, I think I'm going to...Cum." Sheldon said through gritted teeth. He then buried himself into Amy, all fifteen inches without warning. He completely forgot about Amy and could only think about his impending orgasm as he began to unload deep inside her.

"FUCKKKKK!!" Amy shouted, until she ran out of breathe and just laid there with her mouth open. She could feel Sheldon's humungous cock pump his sperm deep inside her. She could feel it pulse as load after load shot out and flooded her womb.

He came quickly, after only two minutes he shot his last load and stumbled backwards. His cock dribbling on the floor as he went.

Amy lay on the bed, the only sound being her rapid breathing as she had her eyes closed. Her mind was trying to catch up to her body and the pleasure that had just rocked it.

Sheldon hit the wall behind him and slumped down to the floor. He looked on at Amy before him and could see his cum as it poured from Amy's pussy. He too closed his eyes for a second to try and recover from their first sex session.

Penny pulled up in the airport pick up zone, she reached over for her phone and was about to send a text, when her passenger side door opened.

In came a tall, brunette.

"Missy!" Penny said, excitedly. She reached over and greeted Missy in a warm embrace.

"Hey girl, it's so good to see you. Now what is this secret you really had to tell me, because I didn't fly hear for no reason." She said, frankly.

"All in good time, but for now I need to go shopping. Want to come with?" Penny responded.

"Hell yeah, as long as you tell me when we get there." Missy said, as she buckled up her seat belt.

Elsewhere, Howard was in his kitchen eating a bowl of cereal. Today was the day when everyone went back to work. It was a good thing to as with the amount of sex they'd all been having, they needed a break.

Bernadette walked into the living room. Her gown still too small for her new body. Her huge tits pouring out of it. She walked into the kitchen and began making a cup of coffee.

Howard turned and looked at her and was taken aback. Even two days after her transformation she still took his breath away. He watched her big ass as it peaked below her gown. She reached the kitchen island and turned to face Howard. She saw him staring at her and smiled.

She wanted to tease him. She loved watching a cock get hard because of her. With this in mind she walked around the kitchen island and towards the couch that Howard was sat in. She looked him dead in the eyes as she went.

He placed his now empty bowl on the coffee table and sat back as Bernadette got down on her knees before him and just knelt there.

Howard gulped as she slowly slipped her dressing gown from her shoulders and unveiled her huge tits to him. She leant forward so that her tits were touching his legs.

Howard gripped to couch tightly with his hands as he felt his wife rub her tits up and down his legs.

Bernadette smiled as she saw the affect, she was having on him. They both watched as Howard's big cock began to rise in his shorts and create a tent.

Bernadette licked her lips and slowly placed her hands at the top of his shorts and began to pull them over his cock.

Once free it shook around a little until Bernadette caught it in her hands. She stroked it up and down a little and shuffled closer to Howard.

Her huge tits were now resting on his thighs and she pulled his ten-inch cock to her wanting mouth.

Howard groaned as he felt Bernadette envelop his cock head and began sucking on it. She stroked the rest of his cock with one hand and massaged his balls with the other.

"Fuck Bernie, I love you so much." He said, as she took his cock down her throat until all ten inches had disappeared. She clamped her lips tightly around his cock as she pulled back and sucked hard as she went.

She did this repeatedly for several minutes until she was lapping up his precum continuously. Howard breathing was becoming more and more rapid and this gave Bernadette a solid indication that he was close.

Bernadette pulled off of Howard's cock and held it in her hands.

"I love you too Howard, and here's how I'll show it." She said. Bernadette then brought her hands to her tits and squeezed them around Howard's cock.

"FUCK!!" Howard shouted, as his cock was smothered by such a large amount of soft tit meat. Bernadette giggled lightly to herself as she saw Howard shout. She then began to bounce her huge tits around his dick with speed.

Howard was close to cumming from her blowjob, but now he was at the point of no return. He began to thrust his cock up and down between her huge tits as he released his load. The first three loads shot out of his cock and painted the ceiling in cum.

Bernadette then reacted and swallowed his tip and let him shoot his delicious seed down her throat for the next minute.

Bernadette loved the taste of cum, but she also loved to be covered in it as well. With that in mind she gripped Howard's cock and once it was free from her mouth, pointed it at her huge bust as he continued to shoot his cum.

After five loads had covered her tits, she then directed his dick to her face and let him finish his orgasm with a facial as he continued for another minute until eventually his balls were empty.

Bernadette smiled gleefully as she scooped up dollops of cum off of her face and shovelled it into her mouth. She got to her feet and walked towards the bathroom.

"Could you clean that mess you made off of the ceiling please Howard." She said.

Raj was sat at his desk in his living room packing ready for work. He buckled up his bag and bent down to put on his shoes.

It was then that Priya walked into the room. She was dressed in a stylish blue top with a pair of incredibly tight jeans that show cased her arse beautifully. The drug had enhanced her arse and it was now huge, only Penny's was bigger in the groups but Priya still had an arse that would put any other girls to shame.

She turned around and Raj could see her huge tits were not well suited for her old top. There was plenty of cleavage on display as she bent down to pick her bag up from the couch. She looked up and saw Raj staring at her huge tits. She smiled at him and stood up straight.

"Hey baby brother." She said, as she walked around the couch and ventured up towards his desk.

Raj opened his mouth to speak but no noise came out. He watched as she approached and gulped. Priya came up close to him and sat down on his lap.

"I'm heading out in a minute. I'm meeting Penny and one of her friends." She said, as she ground her arse into his now rock-hard cock. She could feel it wedged between her butt cheeks and she moaned quietly.

"I, uh, will see you later." She said, meanwhile Raj was staring at her chest. Her huge tits were just inches from his face, and he was being pulled towards them. He felt his nose brush up against them for a second before Priya stood and walked a couple of steps towards the door.

She then bent over under the pretence that she was fiddling with her shoe, when she really just wanted to show Raj her big, bubble butt.

"Bye." She said as she walked towards the door and left.

"Bye." Raj finally managed to say, a few moments after she had already left. His cock was now painfully hard, and he was in desperate need of release. He groaned loudly as he stood and went to leave. Grabbing his keys, he had to pick Howard up on his way to work.

Back in Howard and Bernadette's apartment. Howard walked out of the bedroom and into the living room. Bernadette was already there finishing her coffee from earlier. She was wearing a flowery dress that just covered her big arse as she faced away from him.

Howard could feel his cock rise as he thought back to earlier and the amazing blowjob Bernadette had given him.

He walked towards Bernadette and stood directly behind her. Bernadette could feel his breath on her neck as she smiled.

Howard pushed up against her and wrapped his arms around her body until he held her ginormous tits in his hands.

"Hey Howard, Raj will be here soon to pick you up." She said as she pushed back against him and began grinding against his crotch. She could feel his hard cock through his skinny jeans.

"I know, but I still want to fuck you all the same." He said as he began unbuckling his trousers. He revealed his cock to the room and then bent Bernadette over the couch. She loved it when a man took control. Something Howard never did before.

He grabbed her dress and flicked it over her arse and then pulled her panties down her arse.

"Yes Howard, take me, take what is yours." She said as she felt the tip of his cock rub up and down her pussy.

Howard tentatively pushed his cock against her and entered her slowly.

"Fuck, Bernie, your pussy is on fire." He said as he pushed further inside her. She gripped the couch tightly as she felt him go balls deep inside her.

"Come on Howard. Fuck me. Fuck your busty wife. Fuck her hard." She said, and Howard was more than obliged to obey.

He pulled back before thrusting hard back inside her, burying himself as far as he could go.

"YESS HOWARD!! FUCK ME!! YES!! YES!! YES!!" Bernadette screamed as he pounded her pussy hard. He reached around and freed her huge tits from her dress.

She still wasn't wearing a bra as she hadn't been shopping for new clothes yet.

They fucked like animals for about ten minutes. Bernadette cumming repeatedly on her husband's cock.

Howard never slowed down though. He was too far gone to stop now.

Just as Bernadette screamed in orgasm for the sixth time, a knock came at the door.

"Howard, it's me Raj. Can I come in?" Raj asked from the other side of the door.

"YESSS!! FUCK YES!!" Bernadette screamed as she rode her sixth orgasm.

Raj opened the door and saw the scene before him. Howard stood behind Bernadette, ploughing her big arse as her massive tits swung beneath her.

Raj closed the door behind him and stood there. He must have watched for another couple of minutes before Bernadette saw him.

"R... Raj, when did... you get... here?" She said, stopping each time Howard bottomed out inside her.

"You said I could come in a few moments ago." He replied as he walked towards her.

Bernadette's eyes looked down as she saw him unbuckle his trousers and release his extremely thick, nine-inch cock.

She licked her lips as she saw him walk towards her and stand about a foot in front of her.

"I did?" She said, confused and distracted. She could smell his scent as his cock was just a couple of inches from her face.

Raj looked at Howard and Howard nodded at him as he continued to fuck his wife.

Raj then gently grabbed the back of Bernie's head and pushed his cock towards her face. He rubbed his thick cock around her face, letting her smell and feel it size. She moaned as she felt it rub against her.

Then he pulled back and lined it up with her mouth. She had no time to say anything as he shoved his cock against her lips and pushed into her mouth.

Bernadette stretched her mouth as wide as it could go as she swallowed the first third of Raj's cock. All the while being pounded by Howard.

"Fuck yes Bernadette, I love looking at those beautiful eyes of yours while you suck on my cock." He said, as he pushed a little deeper.

Bernadette loved sucking cock and loved Raj's thick dick as it stuffed her mouth more than any other.

Howard meanwhile was getting close to cumming. He had been fucking Bernadette relentlessly for about twenty minutes now.

Then for the second time that morning, he exploded inside Bernadette.

Howard thrust forward with such force that it shoved the remaining few inches of Raj's cock into Bernadette's mouth. Her eyes shot open as she took all of Raj's thick cock down her gullet. All the while Howard was pumping her with his seed.

Bernadette felt Howard flood her pussy with cum for a solid two minutes. He spanked her arse a couple of times as well and watched it shake each time.

Raj guided Bernadette up and down his cock the whole time. Howard finally stopped cumming and pulled out of Bernadette.

As soon as Raj saw him pull out, he grasped Bernie's head with both hands and began to furiously fuck her throat.

All the pent-up sexual frustration he experienced from Priya that morning was being unloaded onto Bernadette as he fucked her throat harder than Howard fucked her pussy.

Bernadette had her eyes closed as she came from the throat fucking Raj was giving her. Howard saw some of his cum pour out of her pussy as she came.

Raj then gripping her head harder, pulled her down his cock until her nose squished against his crotch. He then began emptying his balls down her throat.

Load after load was shot into her stomach as Raj came hard. After he shot twelve huge loads of cum into her did, he pull back and let her taste his delicious sperm.

Bernadette loved the feeling of her mouth flooding with cum and then having to swallow quickly before the next load came. Another five loads later and Raj was all out.

He pulled his cock free from Bernadette's mouth with a loud plop sounding as she came free.

Bernadette lowered her head and began breathing loudly as she recovered from the intense sex session they just had.

12