The Big Bangin' Theory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her to my mouth and sucked it out of her, swallowing her pussy cum happily. I sat her back on my cock and thumped that pussy so ridiculously fucking hard, I just laid my head back and went into a pussy fucking daze. I was so turned on by my mother, Penny and Bernadette, I just rammer my mother's cun as long as I could hold out. Mom squirted two more times when I blasted her cunt full and I mean full of my seed. My cock shot my cream into her pussy so violently, it shook wildly as it pumped the cum out. My mom and I kissed deeply. Making out for several minutes, our tongues fucking like we did. I smacked her gorgeously shaped mature ass, squeezed it, shaking it, while I kissed my goddess of love and happiness. I have the greatest mom. I'm a very lucky man.

"I think you knocked me up buddy, like you do all those other bitches of yours... And I hope you did. Handsome, sexy son of mine." Mom and I kissed passionately, our love/lust burning through our bodies. I love fucking my mom. She's a great fuck and so fucking cool... she's definitely my main bitch. (Laughing)

Later that evening, we were having a little party, with all of Penny's friends. Sheldon and Amy were there. They are both scientists. Sheldon's a genius... and very quirky/annoying, but funny. Amy and Sheldon are married.

Howard and Bernadette were there. They both thanked me for earlier.

Raj and his sister Priya, who had the affair with Leonard were there. Penny wasn't mad at Priya anymore because she dumped Leonard too. The laughed and insulted Leonard and his small cock. Priya kept sizing me up. I had a feeling, my cock was gonna find my way up her brown ass shortly.

Stuart, who ran a comic book store was there alone. He's a sad guy... nice, but sad.

Leonard's mom, Beverly was there. She was friends with Sheldon, so she kept in touch with him. She turned me on and the idea of fucking Leonard's mom was a turn on. I knew Penny would love it. We could film it and send it to him. Beverly surprised me though, when she asked me about getting paid to impregnate women. I didn't know how she found out about that.

"Is it true James, that you get compensated to impregnate different women?"

Sheldon stared in shock... He didn't know about it. Amy smiled happily at me, turned on by it. Penny came over. I put my arm around her waist, gripping her perfectly rounded ass. I played with it as I talked to Beverly.

"Ah, yeah. That's correct."

"Well... you must be quite talented... in that arena... to get compensated for doing that."

"Its my job... Or one of them."

"How much would you charge for that service?... If someone was so inclined, to hire you to perform that service."

Beverly looked at me with a very serious and inquisitive look. Sheldon just stared... Also inquisitively. Amy kept smiling happily. Penny grinned at me, partly from the ass play and partly from the uncomfortable/awkwardly funny conversation we were having.

"Well, that depends. The lowest I've taken is $2,500. The most is $100,000. It depends on home badly the woman wants me to... And how much I wanna do it."

Sheldon was shocked. "You mean, a woman paid you $100,000 to impregnate them? "

"No, three women did. A famous lesbian couple and a normal, run of the mill rich lady."

"Oh my. That's amazing James." Sheldon complimented me. His wife Amy kept smiling at me... In a sweet, yet awkwardly creepy way. I was waiting for her to hand me 100 grand and drag me in the bedroom. I had my left hand up Penny's very short black mini skirt. I had pulled her black thong aside and was fingering her ass, as we all chatted. She put her head on her shoulder, sipped her cocktail and moaned softly in my ear. I slid two fingers up her ass. Slowly but steadily twisting them up her beautiful booty. She kissed my cheek.

I looked at Beverly and put her on the spot. "Why don't we go in the bedroom and talk about it?"

"Ok. Let's for talk about it... I'm fascinated by this subject."

I pulled my fingers out of Penny's ass, fixed her thong and led Beverly to our bedroom. She looked nice, stuck up and bookwormish... but not bad. I locked the door and Beverly sat on the bed. She was wearing a black dress almost down to her knee and black heels. Her light brown hair was hugging her face and shoulder length. She smiled. I sat on the bed next to her. We both had a drink and drank as we talked. "So, James, do you impregnate lots of women?" She crossed her legs towards me and sipped her drink. Her eyes were glued to mine. Her demure look, so serious.

"Some. Depends on how horny I get at the time."

"I see. Exactly how "horny" are you at the present moment?"

I took her right hand and put it on my crotch. My cock was hard.

"About that much."

I see..." Beverly drank and looked into my eyes, so seriously. She also started rubbing my cock in my pants. "Well, James. I'm fascinated by you... And by your career. I'm a doctor, with a great thirst for knowledge." She put her drink down and unzipped my pants, pulling my hard cock out and stroking it with both hands. "I think it would only be appropriate if I quenched my thirst with you... And your very impressive tool, here. I hope you don't mind." I grabbed her head and pushed it onto my cock, answering her question.

Beverly sucked my cock into her mouth, taking about half in. Her cheeks billowed out, stretched by my large cock. She gagged a little but kept going. I pushed her head further down on my cock. She gagged some more but quickly regained her composure. Her red lipstick smeared all over my shaft. Her saliva rolled down my cock. Beverly quickened her pace, sucking faster. I thought about dumping a load in her mouth right then but I decided to fuck her.

I laid her down and removed her clothes quickly. I pushed her legs to her chest and shoved my cock quickly up her mature cunt. She moaned and immediately came. I looked into her eyes and fucked her with short quick strokes, leaning down kissing her. I rammer my rock hard manmeat into her mature pussy with such force and speed the bed almost broke. It creaked and shook bad, as I plowed Beverly's cunt. "YES YES YES YES YES YES!! Give me your sperm James... GET ME PREGNANT!! YESSSSSSSSS!!" She came again, squirting very hard. I sucked and softly bit her tits all over, licking them, sucking them greedily. Her milk shot out. I gulped it down as Beverly screamed in organic bliss. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! GET ME PREGNANTTTTTTTTT!!"

I flipped her over on her stomach, my weight pushing her down into the mattress. I slapped her slightly saggy ass hard and slammed up her bushy twat. My cock works so quickly, flying in and out of her pussy. Beverly kept cumming. 12 times in total. I drilled her mature pussy, pushing her body into the mattress, smacking and squeezing that soft booty, thumping her twat, pulling her hair. She kept screaming in pleasure and orgasmic ecstasy. I finally pushed all the way up her cunt and pumped my big load in there. My cock blasted my jizz up that mature hole.

I leaned down and kissed her smooth lips. She was smiling a very satisfied smile. "Thank you dear. I enjoyed that so very much. I hope we can repeat that, quite frequently, in the future. I licked her lips and smiled, kissing her. "Do you take a check, my dear?"

"It's fine babe... This one is on the house." We had a nice laugh and kissed some more.

We got dressed and went back to the party. They were playing spin the bottle and Penny was kissing Bernadette. Now this party was picking up. Penny looked so hot in her black sequined, very short mini dress and black stripper pumps. Her dress was open down the front, showing major cleavage. I sat by Penny and she kissed me. Howard spun next and it landed on Penny. "No more kisses... if it lands on someone you have to do something sexual, nothing major, just something sexual." Penny was horny... the 8 glasses of wine helped with that. "OK Howie, what do I have to do?" Penny asked. Howard looked at me nervously. He didn't want me to beat him up. I shrugged my shoulders and gave him an "it's ok" look. I didn't mind a little fooling around.

"Can I feel you up?" Howard asked nervously, but also happily.

"Is that all?" Penny opened her dress top all the way and exposed those gorgeous C cups. "OK, feel away, little man." Howard reached over and squeezed Penny's tits softly then roughly, shaking them and groping them with a huge smile on his face. His cock got hard in his pants too.

"Wow, these are awesome." Howard loved my girlfriends tits. He roughly groped them some more. Penny was half drunk and feeling good. She kissed me while Howard felt her up. She saw his cock tent in his tight pants.

"Damn Howard, you must really love my tits. Whip it out and show everybody. Hell, I might even jerk you off."

Howard was loving groping my woman's tits, but he was nervous about showing everyone his cock. "Whip it out, whip it out, whip it out." Sheldon was half drunk too and chanted. "Here Howard, I'll help you." Sheldon leaned over and unzipped Howard's pants. Howard let go of Penny's tits from the shock. Sheldon reached in and pulled out Howard's cock, even though Howard tried to stop him. We were all shocked when Sheldon started sucking Howard's cock. Howard acted like he didn't like it, but Bernadette knew he did.

"Yeah Howie, you like that shit. You like Sheldon sucking you off. You sit there and take it bitch." I laughed. Bernadette was so cute being a dominatrix, that voice is so not powerful, but she's so hot, it was cool to see. Howard obeyed and let Sheldon suck his cock. Amy was mortified initially, but she just pulled Sheldon's cock out and sucked it. I kissed Penny and sat her in my lap, facing me. She slid my cock up her wet pussy and we fucked and kissed while everyone else fooled around. Sheldon deepthroated Howard, who was grinning real big, enjoying it. Amy's head flew up and down Sheldon's shaft, as she played with his large balls too. Bernadette came over and we all three made out, while Penny rode my cock.

Raj and Priya were 69ing. Priya looked good. I wanted that ass of hers. She sucked her brothers average sized cock with such skill, licking all over it and sucking it deep. Raj had his tongue buried up Priya's neatly trimmed brown twat. His hand were squeezing her ass. Stuart was fucking Beverly doggy style in the kitchen. She screamed for him to pound her pussy, but Stuart came so quickly, he just played with her clit til she came.

Penny squirted all over my cock, while I sucked the milk out of Bernadette's big cans. I fucked up into her cunt blazing fast. "DOOOOOOOOO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JAMESSSSSSSSSSS!!" My cock thumped that twat so damn quickly. Penny squirted again, shooting that cream out of her pussy and all over me. Bernadette leaned down and licked it all up. I came in Penny's pussy, pumping out the jizz into my woman's pussy, my cock twitching violently as it dumped the cream. Penny raised off of me and Bernadette put her mouth between my cum glazed cock and Penny's dripping wet pussy. Penny pushed out my load into Bernadette's mouth. She hungrily ate it all up, swallowing every drop of nut I gave my girlfriend's sweet twat. Bernadette sucked me dry and then climbed up on my cock, taking it in her pussy. She moaned and screamed in pleasure, bucking on my rock hard tool. She came four times and squirted out her milk into Penny's mouth, on her face and all over me. It was so fucking hot.

Penny and I kissed and shared Bernadette's milk. Sheldon came in Amy's mouth. It dribbled out. Penny went over to Howard and sat on his face, letting him eat her ass and pussy. He came all over Sheldon's face, when Sheldon was watching Amy lick up his cum. Raj came in Priya's open mouth, her tongue outstretched to lap up her brothers jizz. She squirted all over Raj's face. He just smiled and licked her pussy clean.

Penny squirted all over Howard's face. She even pissed on it. He was surprised, but he liked it. He swallowed all the piss, my oh so beautiful girlfriend, shot into his mouth. I came hard in Bernadette's pussy. I pushed deep up it and spurted out a huge load. I wanted to knock her up. She wanted it too. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKK... Get me pregnant James. I wanna have your baby." She leaned down and kissed me. Howard didn't mind his wife saying she wanted to have my baby. He was enjoying Penny jerking his cock into Sheldon's mouth to get the last drops of cum out.

It was a fun party. Everyone drank, fooled around and then they left. The next day... or later that day... the party didn't end til 3 am, Penny and I were relaxing, drinking some beer, reminiscing about the party when Sheldon knocked three times on the door. "JAMES AND PENNY... JAMES AND PENNY... JAMES AND PENNY." Penny let him in. "James, would it be possible for you to go to Texas with me and meet my mother? I'll pay you to go with me. I want her to meet you. I told her about you and she wants to meet you very much. She's very interested in your impregnation career."

"Sheldon... I don't know."

"I'll give you $5000."

"Let's go... but money first. Sorry, but the money comes first."

He pulled out $5000 in cash and handed it to me. I gave it to Penny. She packed me a bag and Sheldon and I headed out to Texas. We had a pretty quiet plane ride. Sheldon shocked me by grabbing my cock through my pants and rubbing it. I let him rub it for a minute then I grabbed his wrist... "Sorry dude, only for women. He apologized. The plane landed and we rented a car, driving over to his mom's house.

"I'm sorry again about on the plane. I apologize again."

"Its cool. So... let's go meet your mom."

Back in Pasadena...

Penny was stretched out on the couch using her favorite vibrator on her clit and pussy. Someone knocked on the door. Without thinking she said, "come in." She was deep into her pussy play and wasn't paying attention. Howard came in and stopped in his tracks. He didn't say anything... he didn't know what to say... or do. He just watched...and rubbed his cock through his tight pants. Penny was in a trance. The vibrator had her all horny and on the verge of cumming. "Jamesssssssssssssssssssss. Eat my pussy baby. Mmmmmmmmmmm." Howard rubbed and stared, grinning his goofy grin.

Penny tilted her head to the side and opened her eyes. "HOWARD!! What are you doing here?" Howard stopped rubbing his cock and shrugged his shoulders.

"Ummmm... I... Ummmm..." He stammered. He was nervous and was hoping Penny wouldn't punch him... She's got a good punch. We workout together.

Penny just shook her head. "Well, it's lucky for you I'm so damn horny and I miss James so much. Come over here and eat my pussy. I'm ready to squirt."

Howard grinned and shrugged his shoulders. He went over to the couch, sat down, leaned over and licked Penny's juicy, bald pussy and sucked it too. He ate it up, licking inside and out. "Fuck... Eat it bitch. I'm gonna shoot all over your fucking face. Eat it!!" Penny demanded as she vibrated her clit. Howard ate it ravenously, tongue fucking her, licking her out fast. "SHITTTTT!! HERE IT CUMS!!" Penny squirted all over Howard's finger and face, shooting it hard, painting his face with her pussy nut. Penny kept vibrating her clit, squirting even more. Howard ate it up. His cock was still hard in his pants and Penny noticed "That was good Howard. I see your cock's still hard. You can jerk off while I play with my pussy some more if you want. Howard immediately pulled his cock out and started jerking it. Penny laughed.

Penny vibrated her clit and watched Howard jerk off. He watched Penny play with her pussy, jerked off and licked his lips. Penny shook her head, grinning. Howard worked his small cock fast, his hand blazing on that cock. Penny moaned, her vibrator pushing her to the brink again. She looked at Howard drooling over her and shook her head again. "Oh, what the fuck... Put it in my pussy Howard and fuck me. You probably won't last long and I'm horny as shit for James. Just don't cum in me. Cum on my tits or something, don't cum in me. That's only for James"

Howard quickly got on Penny and put her legs on his shoulders. He shoved his small cock up her pleasure palace and quickly fucked her. He had his usual goofy look on his face and he was going to town pounding her soaking wet snatch. Penny kept vibrating her clit as Howard slammed her snatch. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKK... GIVE ME THAT LITTLE DICK BITCH!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK... I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!!" Penny squirted again. She covered Howard's cock and it also shot hard out of her pussy, coating the couch. Penny was surprised Howard lasted that long. "Yeah bitch, fuck me. You know you love that pussy. Fuck me harder." Howard fucked her as hard as he could.

He grunted and remembered what Penny told him. He pulled out and straddled her chest. Penny wrapped her perky tits around his cock, that was pouring precum. She laughed, knowing how excited he was. He fucked those tits, then pulled out, jerked hard on his cock and came all over them. Penny watched that small cock pump out an impressive amount of jizz, onto her perfect tits, covering them. Howard shook his head wildly and groaned loudly. He finally stopped cumming. Penny looked at her cum glazed melons and shook them, rubbing them on Howard's cock.

"Now, lick 'em clean." Penny looked at him with a very serious look... He just smiled. Penny grabbed his face and pulled it to her tits. She rubbed his face all over her tits, making him lick his own cum off of her tits. Penny grinned big, laughing hard. She was enjoying dominating Howard. He licked her jugs totally clean. Penny was impressed. She saw a big drop of cum hanging off of the end of his cock. She pulled it to her mouth and licked it off slowly, winking at him. She swirled it around on her tongue then she grabbed his head and pulled it to her. She put her lips to his and spit the drop of cum into his mouth. "There... You missed a drop." Penny laughed hard.

Back in Texas...

"Sheldon, please give James and I a few moments alone, so we can talk about his career. Thank you."

"Ok mom, have fun."

"Im sure I will Shelly." Mary looked at me, grinned and winked.

"I have to admit Mary, I'm kinda surprised you're so interested I'm me getting paid to get women pregnant. You're so religious. I didn't expect it."

"Well dear..." She reached over and patted my cock through my pants. She pulled my pants off and smiled. "I normally wouldn't be interested at all... But it's been awhile... A long while, for me... You know..." She took her striped dress off and her white bra and panties too. I kissed her and played with her pussy, fingerings it and rubbing her clit with my thumb at the same time. She came immediately. It really had been a long while. I laid her down and fucked her pussy, her tan legs on my shoulders. I drilled her juicy, mature, bushy twat with long deep thrusts. "Mmmmmmmm, YES!! GIVE IT TO ME BABY!! GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEE!!" She came again and again. She squirted 14 times, drenching my cock, me, the couch, the floor. I kept fucking her quickening my steady pace, my cock speeding up her cunt.

I flipped her over and fucked her pussy doggy style. I smacked her ass, she screamed in ecstasy. I smacked it over and over. She squirted from the spanking. My cock thumped that mature pussy so fucking good. Her pussy was pouring wet. I pulled her hair thumping her twat ridiculously hard. I sat her in my lap reverse cowgirl and let her ride me like a champion Texas cowgirl. She waved her arms wildly and screamed, "YEEEEE HAWWWWWWWW!! GIVE ME THAT COCKKKKKKKKKK JAMES!!" I rubbed her clit insanely fast. She squirted four more times.

She was up to 19 BIG O's when I finally filled her bushy cunt with my thick cream. She loved it. I held her and pushed deep up her, cum blasting her cunt over and over, my cock pumping it out fast. We kissed. She surprised me by getting off of me and kneeling down, sucking me off, not just sucking me clean, but sucking out another load of jizz too. She swallowed it all down, smiling big the whole way.