The Big Bangin' Theory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I left, I fucked her ass... She wanted to try it since she's never done it. I gave her another first and pissed in her mouth. She wondered if she would like the taste, but she loved it. She clamped her sweet mouth on my cock and sucked all the piss out, swallowing every fucking drop. She sucked me totally dry. She loved it. I agreed to come back soon and fuck her silly again. "Thank you, my sweet sweet darlin'." She was happy about that. She's a great cook too. We had a great lunch there and flew out that night. Penny texted me and told me about her and Howard. She took a couple of pics and sent them to me. She's so fucking hot.

When I got back home, I even got around to fucking Priya in the ass. I drilled her good, my white cock flying in and out of her phat brown ass. I kept squeezing it. She's got a great ass. I'm really having fun with Penny. She's so fucking gorgeous, she takes great care of me, the sex is awesome and she let's me be me. I have a great life. I have a theory about being happy. I call it... The Big Bangin' Theory.