All Comments on 'The Big Brother Hole Ch. 05'

by Androgynousother

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Series.

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed this whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An excellent piece of work

Clearly a lot of work went into this excellent story, detailed, some great characters and descriptions. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

This has been an amazing series to read, it seems so well put together and shows the amount of work you put you put into it. Mayhaps you even made my eyes filled up a few times . Thank you for such a captivating story.

winterreisserwinterreisserover 8 years ago
A story with body to it.

Nice to have a story with body to it, (no pun intended), rather than the usual lightweight offerings.

So much so that the occasional typo's can be easily overlooked, though finding yourself a good editor wouldn't have gone amiss!

A well thought-out story with considerable research to add the body so necessary to any absorbing tale.

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 8 years ago
A Truly Excellent Story

A very well written and thoroughly enjoyable story. Good character development and a well designed sense of suspense and mystery with a superb ending.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading it once I got far enough for my interest to be captivated (about halfway through chapter 1).

Thanks for sharing a spectacular story.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really liked it

The characters were interesting and likeable. The plot line was fresh and creative. Thanks for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It has been a great pleasure to read this story of yours!

May we expect another one, equally captivating? Hopefully soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Very Best

Fantastic read. You have done an excellent job with this story. Loved the characters and that you gave the reader so much background that we almost know them. Best story on Literotica. Thank you.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 7 years ago
Very Strange

almost plausible. Great story in a British fashion. I do have a weak spot when it comes to Brits...... thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

This site is chock full of wonderful authors, with stories ranging from these tiny little "stop-and-shop" wanks to engrossing novellas in their own right. Of all that I've read, this one takes the cake. Not a single story has impacted me to where I'd comment and sing it's praises until now.

Absolutely amazing work, I'm on the edge of my seat hoping that you'll put your literary gift to good use in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No matter the universe.

That was an enjoyable romance. Interesting and thought provoking premise.

cliqueggecliqueggeabout 6 years ago
Love your work

I enjoy the detail you put into your stories - you have a great way of concluding the tale and tying up all the loose ends

Thank you

Arc2456Arc2456about 5 years ago
Great story

Loved this story, well thought out and a great finish!

Barker57Barker57over 4 years ago
Great story

Loved this story. Thanks.

Cal59Cal59over 4 years ago
Outstanding

Thanks 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent!

Great story! Well written, well plotted and a fine finish. Thank you for a pleasant read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the very best.

Excellent story line and superb ending...

barcomberbarcomberabout 3 years ago

Very nice, 5* Tiny detail - Em would not have been wearing a suplus, unless she had too many and it was a surplus surplice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I quite enjoyed this, 5*-

my thanks to the author.

LeFrog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliant. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed it thoroughly!

andrewm57andrewm57about 1 year ago
Weirdly wonderful

One of the strangest and loveliest stories on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"...but the officers had loaded MP%'s across their laps..."

Author is trying to say say 'MP5, a type of submachine gun widely used by security forces around the world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrogynousother@Androgynousother
Let's not kid ourselves, I write long stories with happy endings - whatever section they're uploaded to, and my characters tend to drink tea and eat bacon and egg sandwiches, might as well tell you now. If you don't like my characters or what they do, please remember they are...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories