The Big Brother Hole Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stuck out a hand robotically, then stopped and looked at Em.

"Fian... Fiancé?" I thought he would faint again, but then his face broke into a huge laughing smile, "Oh Emma, how wonderful!" He shook my hand, only letting go to grab Em and hug her rocking her from side to side. "Oh I'm so pleased!" he cried out taking her proffered hand with her bejewelled gold band on it, "this is just the best day ever! We've been praying for this day too!"

He didn't stop hugging Emma, so I checked in the fridge and it was empty but for the milk. I checked some cupboards, and we drank our tea sat at the kitchen table.

I said I would walk across to the shop and get some groceries just for that evening and the next morning. Ray insisted that he should but I insisted he stay with Emma and catch up.

"But you kept her alive and you brought her back to me," he said, as if walking across the road to the village square was below a superhero like me.

"Yeah, and you kept her alive here," I waved a hand around the room we were in and out of the window, "and more importantly 'here'." I tapped his chest, "you stay here with your best mate, and catch up."

In reality I just fancied a break from the emotion, and a walk after our road trip from Suffolk.

I found the tiny little village shop and picked up a basket. I bought more milk, cornflakes, a sliced loaf and, of course, eggs and bacon. I threw in a jar of marmalade (an absolute requirement after a full English), some olive oil, toilet rolls, kitchen towels and some biscuits. The serious shopping we could do the next day at the one of the large out of town supermarkets.

I paid the cashier with my debit card and she smiled at me. I took my bag and left, seeing in the reflection on the glass door that she was talking to a man and pointing at my back. On the floor by the door were that day's last remaining newspapers and guessed that our fame had preceded us.

I walked back to the vicarage to find them both at the kitchen table holding hands and laughing, my absence had done its magic.

I unloaded the few items I bought into the fridge and the cupboard, and I turned and looked at Em. She beamed a grin at me and shook her head.

In the hole, she had often referred to her desire to take me back to her vicarage and make me a cup of tea and a bacon and egg sandwich.

Ray looked at our unspoken communication and stood up,

"I'll leave you two to get settled in then."

Emma stood, hugged him and kissed his cheek but didn't stop him from leaving mouthing a "thank you Ray," to him.

"Well Harry," she said, "after all that shagging we did, I suppose I should make up my part of the deal."

"Nah," I said, "let's do that tomorrow, let's unpack have a cup of tea and some biscuits and go to the pub for dinner, I reckon that's the easiest way to let the entire village know you're back; if not, they'll all be banging on the door and you won't get a minutes peace."

And that was what we did; the vicarage had a large open fireplace and I made it up with kindling and paper to light it when we got back from dinner.

At a little after seven we walked hand in hand across the village green to 'The Royal Oak' and it was quite full for a Thursday evening. In the manner of English 'locals' we were stared at for not being 'local people'. At least I was.

It took about a minute and a half for people to stare through the low lights at the dark haired stunner that looked familiar somehow. When she'd gone missing her hair had been neatly straightened and bobbed and hadn't changed in the two years she'd been here. Now it had grown out, was shoulder length, slightly tousled and looked as sexy as hell.

She said she had lost two and a half stone through her imprisonment, and was now wearing tight blue jeans, boots and a tailored sweater, along with a stylish haircut and perfect make-up. She looked fucking gorgeous.

The landlord, with a stern countenance, crossed the bar towards the table we'd put our jackets on. I was looking at the board with that night's menu, and fancying a rib eye steak, and noticed him heading towards us. I hoped he wasn't going to make a scene and ask us to leave for not being local.

"Reverend?" said the landlord in his strong Yorkshire accent.

Emma turned to him,

"Brian!" she said, "How are you!?"

"It is her!" he shouted across the bar, and there was a universal cheer. He grabbed her into a bear hug and didn't let go until his wife joined him and hugged took her turn hugging the absentee.

The entire bar descended on us, and that was that. Drinks appeared, I was handed a pint of bitter and Emma was handed her usual OJ and lemonade. Next thing, corks popped and we were handed champagne glasses and toasts were made.

I stepped back to let Emma enjoy her moment, but these wonderful Yorkshire folk wouldn't let me. The papers had praised me as the ex-army paramedic who had bravely fought off three adversaries and exposed the Mad Professor and shot his hand to stop him shooting the priest.

I had a second, then a third pint handed to me, more booze than I had drunk since the last Christmas party I'd gone to. Mobile phones appeared and excited discussions had.

"Yes! Reverend Emma, She's here! Yes! In't pub, The Bloody Oak you narner! Leave the dishes, come right now!"

And the place filled even more.

The landlady noticed the gem on Em's finger and screamed - then the hugs and handshakes started all over again and more champagne called for.

With the beer, I was now famished and escaped to the bar and asked the landlady if there was any chance of a meal as Emma and I hadn't eaten since lunchtime.

She said that she would send the chef back into the kitchen, and we both had steak and chips. Mind you, the chef did bring out plates and plates of chips and sent them around the bar.

They left us alone for twenty minutes while we ate, but then descended on us as soon as our plates were cleared. At nine thirty Ray appeared, and he joined the party.

At a few minutes after midnight we left to walk slightly unsteadily back to her house and the bed that was calling us. Emma had turned on the heating so the place was lovely and warm by the time we got in so I left the fire for another night.

I cleaned my teeth and used the bathroom, sliding into her wonderful bed. The duvet was huge and I pulled it up to my chin, just enjoying that feeling, with my brain back in the hole for just a few moments. Em appeared at the door dressed in a lacy black baby doll nightdress with matching string panties. She'd repaired her make-up and looked sexy, sophisticated and gorgeous and posed in the doorway.

"Hey Harry," she put a hand on her hip and the other on the door frame and fuck didn't she look hot.

"Hey Em," I looked her up and down. She looked outrageously sexy and stalked across the room to slide into bed next to me.

"I've waited so long for this moment Harry," she said, and we descended into passionate kissing. After our great night, and the beer, and the food, I didn't think for a second that I'd want to make love.

But laying there with my lover, I could think of nothing else and she rolled over on top of me taking a firm grip of my penis. She pumped me quickly, much as she had when we were in the hole, and I rose to the occasion.

I undid the black ribbon holding her baby doll together and she leaned over me making her fantastic tits to rub across my face, moving her nipples across my lips teasing me with the hard nubbins at my mouth. Finally I dragged her panties down her thighs throwing them across the room.

She smiled, bit her bottom lip and sat across me raising up onto her knees so she could lower herself on my erection. She fed it into her vaginal lips and sat back, exhaling slowly with her eyes closed.

She lay flat on my chest, her lovely boobs pressing against my chest and she slid up and down me, riding me to perfection. After a while she sat up to get me deeper into her and she made good use of me, and I could see she was heading to her orgasm. I used one hand to caress her breasts and the other to where we were joined at our centre, and flicked her clitoris until she started to gasp and pant.

"I'm nearly there Harry," she gasped, and I flicked harder. She came, and slumped forward, so I took the opportunity to slide her limp body off of me, but pulled her up onto her hands and knees, "Oh fuck yeah!" she hissed and I quickly entered her from the rear.

I pounded into her, slapping her backside with my hips and she came again, shortly followed by my own climax and I spilt my seed deep into her. We lay down together and recovered.

"Wow Harry," she said, "I slept on my own in this big empty bed for almost two years and never once dreamed that I'd ever make love in it, or even in this house." She got up to use the bathroom, and then came back to bed. We slept soundly.

I slept so soundly that I knew nothing until the rattle of crockery woke me at eight o'clock and my semi naked waitress, her long hair piled on top of her head held in place by of all things a pencil, wearing my shirt from the night before buttoned just below her bust line giving her the most fantastically sexy looking cleavage; not only was she looking shit hot, she was holding a tray of tea and toasted bacon and egg sandwiches.

Paradise. I even asked her to marry me again.

I was still lying exhausted on the bed after Emma and I made love, when Ray rang the vicarage at ten thirty. Emma was still in the shower, and he said that after last night and the pub he'd arranged an impromptu get together in church hall that evening; I promised to pass on the message, but he still asked if I had it - twice; he even suggested I wrote it down.

We jumped in her car and headed to Catterick and the large supermarket and filled her cupboards, fridge and freezer.

We got to the church hall for seven thirty and it was another wonderful evening, and I was introduced as Harry, 'her fiancé'. All of the lovely dales folk started to shake my hand and kiss her cheek and discuss the wedding, over and above anything else that might have gone on.

The party finished at a little after eleven and we were both banned from hanging back and helping clear the hall. Ray and a collection of little old ladies set to and the whole place was sorted and chairs stacked and bins out before we'd even stopped saying good night to her friends.

And so we settled in. On the Saturday, we stayed in and sorted through her clothes, most of which were too big for her now. The next Morning she dressed in her uniform of a vicar, all slightly too big for her now, but Ray was on hand with safety pins and of all things a pair of braces.

He walked her to the vestry and I took my place at the back of the packed church, including her boss the Bishop who had brought the Archbishop with him. She was welcomed back by storms of applause and a standing ovation from everyone, and she was reduced to tears. Her faithful Ray was next to her in a second with tissues, saving one for himself mind you.

She turned to the altar and made her own devotions, which I now know were for the three unfortunates that never made it out of the hole and thanking God for sending me. She turned and raised her smiling face.

"Dearly beloved!" she called out with raised hands and off she went, delivering a sermon of thanks and restored faith and how you should never give in to doubts.

We were back into the church hall afterwards and I finally got to meet Ann, who was hugging Em and checking out her sapphire. Next I was introduced to Ann's Royal Army Medical Corps Major Husband David and their two boys. Ann hugged me and admitted to David that we'd spoken on the phone before.

"Thanks for bring her back mate," said David shaking my hand, "I thought Ann was going to tear the country apart if she didn't turn up."

He was wearing his khaki dress uniform and peaked cap. He was no military slouch himself and wore his medal ribbons much the same as mine had been, with the addition of paratrooper wings on his right sleeve. Next I was introduced to a man I recognised from the TV and was second only to the Archbishop of Canterbury as senior man in the Anglican Church. I smiled, he beamed and thanked me for bringing back his priest. I grinned and said he was welcome, I didn't bother to tell him I wasn't that much of a believer.

We went back to the vicarage and had a sandwich lunch with Ray, Ann and her family and it was very sweet and something I was wholly unused to. David had to be back at work so everyone said their goodbyes, then it was back to church for a short evensong service and a shorter less emotional version of what had happened that morning.

We went back to the vicarage and Em went upstairs and got changed while I brewed some coffee, and we sat down to watch movies on her DVD player and we did the holy trinity that I'd brought with me, stopping only to plate up the dinner we'd mostly prepared that morning.

I lit the fire that I'd built two nights before and turned off the lights. Much as I wanted to watch 'the Return of the Jedi' the warm glow and crackle of the logs and her pushing me down so we were both laying spoons fashion on her large leather sofa took precedence.

"If you so much as think of offering me a peppermint tea Harry, you might not get to do what I really want you to do tonight," she giggled turning in my arms so we were body to body and face to face.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and put I mine around her waist and we just started to kiss each other, our tongues clashing and our hands journeying across our bodies to stroke and caress the other as we had done so many times before.

I'd undone the belt on her jeans and had worked them down her legs until she kicked them off, stopping briefly I looked up to make sure the curtains were closed. My flat was first floor and not overlooked so it wasn't something I'd ever had to think of before.

"What?" said Em noticing me peaking over the back of the sofa.

"Just wanted to make sure none of your parishioners were going to get a shock. Me screwing you on this Anglican sofa that he spent so long polishing would give old Ray a heart attack."

She giggled.

"I closed the curtains while you got the coffee Harry," she said, "Anyways even the Archbishop of York knows what we got up to and that with this," she waved her hand letting the firelight catch the jewels in her engagement ring, "there's a pretty good chance that we are still doing it." She sat up to kneel across me, "So Mr Scholes, you going to fuck me or what?"

"Reckon I'll have to now." I said and grabbed her and pulled her down onto me.

With her discovery of sex Emma had shown a great preference for girl on top and rode me to her own pleasure, and while enjoying her playing cowgirl I loved it when she was on her hands and knees and getting it from behind.

So our wrestling match started. We kissed and hugged, pushed and pulled, removed items of clothing until she was laying across me in a sixty nine and we feasted on each other. Wow, but it was fantastic and the first time we'd done it since we were in the Big Brother Hole.

After she'd come - twice actually - she kissed my rock hard cock and slid around to lay on me. She knew she could ride me just how she wanted, there was no way I could deny her anything. She slid me up insider her, threw her head back and growled as my erect shaft hit all the places she wanted hitting.

"Oh yes Harry," she said, "Keep going, just like that, fuck me, fuck, awwwwww shit!"

I don't know why she was encouraging me, all I did was to occasionally tilt my pelvis or push up on the occasional stroke, and this was all her own work and a wonderful view. I alternated my hands from her thighs, to her boobs, to pinch her nipples (one of her favourite things during the act of lovemaking) to cupping or slapping her arse. I could feel my sap rise and started to get into it.

"Oh nonono Mr Scholes!" she stopped fucking me, and sat with her arms folded, "not yet, I still have a special treat for you!" Without pulling off of me she lay flat on top of me and kissed me. "Go to the kitchen Harry," he she said rolling off of me, "brown paper bag, cupboard under the sink."

She stood and pulled me by my hand until I was stood up. I dashed to the kitchen, and without turning on the lights (she hadn't closed the blinds here!) I found the package in question and dashed back to the lounge.

She had turned off the TV, which had been playing to itself for the last hour or so, and was now knelt against the sofa, her top half resting on the cushions with another for us to kneel on, her lovely bottom on display.

She looked back over her shoulder.

"While we were in the hole, the night we escaped in fact, we made out that we were... that we were... going to try anal. Well," she took a breath, "well, I've been thinking about it ever since. When I was at home I wanked to that thought, two or three times in fact." Even in the firelight I could see her delightful blushes.

"I told Ann that was how we'd got Sean to come down into the hole, and she asked if we really did do anal. I said we hadn't... and she said we definitely should because it was really nice!" She grinned, "So Harry... open the bag."

I tore open the brown paper bag and there was a bottle of lube.

"Help yourself Harry," she grinned. She lay her shoulders flat on the sofa and closed her eyes.

"OK Baby," I said and poured some of the lube over my cock.

"Make sure you use plenty in me Darling," said Em with just the faintest wiggle, "use a couple of fingers to stre... Ooooooooooh yeeeeeah!" she gasped as I did just that, "I think you have the general idea."

I settled myself behind her and eased my fingers out and slowly pushed my erection in. She gasped and hissed and I slowed down, letting her get used to the intrusion.

"Oh fuck yeah Harry," she gasped, "fuck me," I started to saw in and out of her, "Oh yeah, fuck me Harry, fuck my arse!"

It was so strange, this morning I'd watched my lovely Em dressed in her black clothes for the first time, with a white collar and surplus lead her entire community through a very emotional religious ceremony with much thanksgiving all round including hugs and kisses from the Archbishop and here almost seven hours later she had me screw her lovely arse in the front room of her vicarage and talking like she'd swallowed all three '50 Shades' books with a Karma Sutra just for luck.

"Come for me Harry," she said, "it's your turn Darling, come for me Harry, come deep in me!" I put one hand to her hip and another to her shoulder and proceeded to pull back and forth on her, shagging for all I was worth. "Oh Harry!" she gasped, "I'm coming again, please!" She gasped conscious that she'd just told me to come, "Please I'm so close!" I fucked harder, taking the hand from her hip to give her arse cheek a resounding slap, "Oh Christ, NOW!" She came with a cry, her head tipped back as her pleasure tore through her for the fourth or was it fifth time.

And that was enough; I felt that orgasm start in my boots and what with the initial oral, her riding me and all this amazing intensity I came hard into her pulling her tight to me and falling across her as her spasming arse added more sensation to my already sensitised prick pushed so deep inside.

We lay there giggling for a few moments.

"Was that as good as you thought?" I said.

"Waaaay better!" she took a deep breath, "I looked it up the marriage guidance section on my special library, but shit, that didn't go half the way there." She tilted her head to one side and kissed my cheek, "and I'm so glad you were my first - again!"

"Me too!" I said slowly pulling out from her.

She crooned.

"Awwww I was still enjoying that?"

"Sorry baby," I said, "come on, let's take a bath and then bedtime."