All Comments on 'The Big Discovery'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
"you had to pretend it was out of your control"

My mother hoped I would somewhat take her so it wasn't her fault. I resisted three times and the fourth time she said " make love to me. "

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 4 years ago

Was an interesting read. Though sadly wasn't for me there's no way a 18 year old would be so calm about his mum being a white.

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
OH MY

That was such a hot story, I was concerned at first about him forcing his mom but once she mentioned her preferences, the story just blew me away. Great writing as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ellen

Damn. Really nice story. But as hot as Mom was, I wanna hear more about Ellen. She sure sounds like she has some stories to tell. And what of the third partner, Francine? It's always the quiet ones.

Omart57Omart57about 4 years ago
Hot story!

Fast paced and sexy as hell! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

wow great stuff wouldn't mind seeing another chapter or 2 with this story. keep up the good work love it

RockinstudmuffinRockinstudmuffinabout 4 years ago
More, please!

Great story, would love to see a chapter 2, or 3, or more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a discovery!

Mother fucking is so hot because it's taboo. My mom is very attractive and I would love to feel her tits up, suck on her nipples, and fuck her good and hard. Five stars.

Animefan2929Animefan2929about 4 years ago
Hmmmm

No a fan of the whole. My moms a whore thing. Big turn off

Tony StrokesTony Strokesabout 4 years ago

Damn shame to waste the ending of an otherwise decent story, by having Mom & Ellen spend it having an orgy w/ a customer, instead of having a threesome with the two of them. Something he obviously wanted, and him being "sore" and "drained" just seemed like such a major cop out. That took a lot of points out of it, after all, the ending of a story is every bit as important as the rest of it, if not more so.

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 3 years ago
Need for more

Good story with plenty of scope for more chapters starting with time in Vegas, then threesome with Ellen and then bring in Francine at least.

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

Five PLUS Stars! Well written and paced. Will gladly continue to read some, if not all, of your previous entries. Also, looking forward to seeing one or two sequel chapters to this story.

Until then . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars! Great story! Not a big fan of the whole 'Mom is a whore' thing, but in this story context, it works well. Was hoping to read about his threesome exploits, but maybe that will be in the next one, along with the Vegas vacation, and maybe a 'returning from college' Francine tryst. Just saying.....maybe......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.