The Big Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Mom! That feels so good!"

Her eyes looked into mine and there was no fear or revulsion. She paused sucking long enough to mumble,

"Please, Wes..."

I released her and she pushed away and started to stand. I caught her by one wrist and pulled her to the bed as I stood. She landed on her stomach and I pulled my shirt off. She rolled over and I mounted her. I grabbed her head with my left hand as my right fingered her pussy.

"Wes! Please don't do this!" she pleaded. But there were no tears in her eyes,only excitement.

I leaned down and kissed her again. She twisted her head to the side, but only after we'd kissed. I whispered into her ear,

"If you want this to be believable, you're going to need to scream and cry a little..."

She gasped and I rose up to kneel between her legs and jabbed my cock into her pussy. Mom was really wet but hell, what did I know about that then? My cock is only about 7 or 8 inches but I'm kinda thick (she says) and my knob is really big. When I shoved into her several things happened at once.

I was stunned at how good it felt. It was really, really warm and wet and felt incredible!

Mom screamed.

And, sadly, I came.

Yeah, I was so excited that I came as soon as I got it in all the way. I was angry at myself and embarrassed. I just held on as my cock pulsed and shot spurt after spurt of cum into her. When it finished, I whispered in her ear,

I'm so sorry, Mom. You just felt so good that I... I mean I didn't know what to expect. It- I mean you, felt so incredible that I couldn't hold it. I had hoped to give you a good fucking but instead I just fucked up."

Mom wrapped her arms around me and held me. I could feel those big tits pressed against my skin and I realized her flesh was warm and pleasing. She whispered in my ear,

"It's okay, Baby. A lot of virgins blow their load before they get it in. You got it in, all the way, nice and deep before you came. That's good. Plus it felt like a huge load! Girls are gonna love that. Don't worry, you're doing fine."

"Thanks, Mom."

"However, I do need to point out, Baby, that this is supposed to be a rape. We aren't supposed to get all affectionate..."

"But I came already!"

"So what? Your cock still feels big and hard. Young studs like you can cum over and over!

Why don't you do what you came to do and give your Mother a good rough fucking? Make me regret not jumping you ages ago! Do I need to fight you more?"

Mom began to struggle, and I pinned her wrists together under my left hand as my right squeezed her tit. I began to stroke in and out of her and the feeling was fantastic! I pulled her nipple and pinched it. I dropped my head and sucked it. Mom cried and struggled. She was really good at this, I mean she was really shedding tears! If I hadn't known better I'd believe it was real. I humped her faster and faster and she gasped, grunted and groaned. I felt our mixed fluids squirting out with each thrust and it thrilled me. I moved my right hand to hold her jaw and kissed her forcibly, as she struggled, whimpered and panted. I sat up, holding a wrist in each hand and pounded her pussy, watching her big tits bounce wildly. The vigorus fucking overcame her and her struggles grew weaker and weaker. I let go of her and leaned back down on top of her. Now when I kissed her, she didn't resist. I slowed my pace but made each thrust harder. After a minute or two of this her mouth hung open and she gasped. I felt her pussy squeezing my cock, over and over again. She stared deep in my eyes.

"Oh god..." she said softly. Her body stiffened, then quivered, and finally she relaxed, closing her eyes. I slowed and finally stopped fucking, but kept my cock buried in her warm pussy.

When she opened her eyes they were wet with tears but... different. Happy. She smiled.

"Oh Wes! That-That was wonderful!"

"Huh?"

"You played the game and you made me cum!"

"What? Really"

"Yes, Baby. You did. It was a small one, but it was good and lingered a bit. I almost always fake it for my clients. A very few are able to truly make me cum, but you did. You really did."

I sat up, my cock slipping from her pussy. I stared at it. It was beautiful. Her pussy was completely shaven and smooth. Her lips glistened with wetness. Seeing my fascination, she slid both hands down and began to fondle herself. I watched as her fingers stroked up and down between the folds. Then she pulled the lips apart and I gazed at the bright pink inside of a pussy for the first time. She clenched and her vagina puckered and fluids oozed out and ran down her ass and added to the mess on the bed. She played with the wetness and then slipped two fingers inside. When she pulled them out, they were covered in a thick, sticky, shiny mix of our fluids. She held her hand up and then slowly brought it to her mouth and sucked them clean. She repeated this several times. I was mesmerized. I don't know how long we might've sat there but her phone rang, breaking the spell.

"Damn! That's Francine's ringtone. Get my phone for me, please?"

I did and she answered it, completely composed.

"Hi, what's up? Really? Hmmmnn, you know that is fortunate. Wes' gut is still messed up, I don't think he should come in tomorrow. So, yes, if she wants some hours and is willing to work, I'm okay with it. I'll open with Bill and you guys come in around ten and work til close. Ok? Great! See ya!"

She put the phone down and smiled at him.

"Francine's daughter needs some extra cash and asked to work a shift. So you stay home tomorrow and since I have no appointments, I'll be home around two. Then we can play some more." She bit her lower lip. Do... do you think you can come up with a surprise for me then?"

I blinked in surprise. "You-You want me to force you again?"

Mom looked both excited and apprehensive, like the birthday girl who was awaiting her present.

"What's going on here?" I asked. "I forced you because I needed you and figured you wouldn't agree to fuck me. I also forced you because I was angry about my discovery. And I forced you because I suddenly saw you as sexy and felt incredibly turned on. I then realized that although you would fuck me, you had to pretend it was out of your control. So what's really going on here?"

Mom sat up and moved away from the wet spot of bedding. She seemed perfectly relaxed and didn't try to hide anything from me. She saw I was looking her over and smiled.

Do you like what you see? Am I truly hot like you said?"

"Hell, yeah, Mom!" I replied. "I just can't believe I never noticed or even suspected."

"Well, there was no reason for you to. I kept my sensual side under wraps. Honestly, there were times it was such an effort that I wondered if it was worth it at all. But I had to be careful with my side income. The last thing I need are questions or scrutiny. And young men are not good secret keepers, especially if it involves sex. Look Wes, if you had known, say five or six years ago, could you have kept the secret from your closest friends?"

"Geez, probably not." I admitted.

I sat there for a moment and then probed further. "Okay but what about the 'forcing you' thing?"

Mom sighed, got up and paced the room as she gathered her thoughts. I could see she was wrestling with something. Finally she stopped and stood at the window. Only the bedside lamp was on, and the only view of her window was from the street out front and then it was only a narrow gap in the trees. Still I was surprised that she stood there, naked. Anyone could be out walking their dog or walking by.

"Wes, I know you love me. And you've been a good son. Honestly I never expected this to happen. I thought I could continue to hide this part of my life as well as I have the rest of my past. But now I see that I owe you an explanation. Wes, I'm broken. I am not normal. I never have been normal. I've been a sexually motivated creature since puberty. I cannot say why. I have no idea. But while I'd prefer not to get into my childhood or upbringing, let's just say that I rebeled and discovered sex could not only make me feel fantastic, but it made me feel in control, powerful. I used sex as a tool. Along the way I discovered several relevant facts. First, unlike most girls, I absolutely love cum. Most use it as a ploy or to manipulate the guy, or like your girlfriend, hate it outright. Me, I love it. But I've always liked salty snacks, so... Anyway the second thing was that although I enjoy sex, a lot, I have a particular weakness, Rape. Well, pretend rape. A real rape is violent and painful and an assault with intent to injure. It's not about sex or gratification. But to be taken by force by a stronger lover and dominated... Dominated, and used for sexual pleasure, not humiliation... Well, that weirdly is a turn on. But it's a turn on I've never told anyone but Ellen. Hell, your Father never knew. I feared his temper and didn't want to invite a situation that could become violent. Anyway, I fell for your Father when we first met. He was witty, charming and fun. The sex was okay, if a bit unimaginative. Then he lost his job and I found out about all his sex on the side. We fought and divorced. I had a chance to start my business and it was good at first. But money was always tight. Then taxes and insurance took a big bite and I was in dire straits. One day Ellen said she had to talk to me after closing. She admitted that she did private parties doing a striptease and lap dances. She said the party that night was bigger than she'd expected and she was desperate for a back up. The money sounded good and I really needed to cut loose and have some fun so I agreed. But at that party, after the lap dances were done, a guy offered us a lot of money to do a party for his son's eighteenth birthday, only he wanted us to fuck his son. I surprised Ellen by negotiating a higher fee. We did the party and I told him to call my shop and order the Sierra Special Arrangement if he wanted to book either of us again. I used Sierra as my stage name. He was a lawyer and his brother was a Private Investigator. They vetted our first clients. Now a potential client must be vouched for by one of our existing, long-term clients and be vetted by our team. Then and only then are they able to place an order. We actually get very few new clients. Most of our business is repeat orders from existing customers."

She turned to face me, her lovely body on full, unabashed display.

"I assumed you'd never find out. I was wrong to underestimate your mind. Anyway, now that you know I need to ask you to not let on, even to my partners. You see, they might not approve of our... being sexually involved. Incest is still an issue for a lot of folks."

"Your partners?" I asked, emphasizing the plural.

"Well, you know about Ellen, of course. Our two silent partners who vet our clients, they don't get a cut but enjoy our company once a month, and then there's Francine..."

My mouth dropped. "Francine?"

Mom grinned. "Yes. Well she takes care of the phone and online orders for the 'Sierra Special' so of course she knows. That is her only involvement. Hopefully if we're ever discovered, she will have plausible deniability. Anyway she gets a small bonus each month. It's covered as tips and commissions, but it's about 2% of the total take for the month. I must have your promise that none of them find out about us or that you know about the side business."

"Sure Mom! You've got it."

"You won't tell your incestuous friends?"

"Hell no. Greg trusts me but I don't have the same faith in him, and like I said, Karri doesn't remember telling me."

Mom relaxed. "Okay, good. Now I need to set some rules." She stepped closer and ticked them off on her fingers. "First was secrecy. Second is that sex is consensual. Either of us can refuse without reason or consequences. Third is hygiene. You have to stay clean and healthy. Constantly. Assume that at any moment I might want sex. Always be ready."

"Wait," I interrupted, "If you can say 'no" how do I know you're not pretending? When is 'no' really 'no'?"

"Ah, okay, We'll use a safeword, uh... 'Red Bird' will do. Can you remember that? Red Bird means that we stop right then and there. I mean if you are three strokes away from cumming and I say Red Bird you stop and pull out, back off, whatever. Same goes for me. Next, if I want sex, I'll ask for it, no hinting around. You do the same, up front and open. But if I want to be taken, I'll tell you 'I wish my life had more surprises' or something. Basically if I want a surprise, that is your cue to take me forcibly at the next opportunity. Like, if I say it at breakfast, plan on it after work. Okay?"

I sighed. "I got it. I just hope I can do it. It's weird, new and... well not something I'm comfortable with."

Mom sat next to me and held my hands. She looked excited.

"I know this is asking a lot, Baby. But I don't want all of our sex to be this. I also want casual quickies, sensual lovemaking, and intense fuck sessions." She dropped her chin to her chest and looked at me from just below her eyebrows, "Although when the mood is right, I might feel like turning the tables and taking you by force. What do you think about that?"

A shiver went through me. I was both scared and aroused. "Wow... uh sure, I guess..."

Mom laughed. She leaned in and kissed me. It was a brief kiss, but on the lips. Then she crawled up higher on the bed and reclined on her pillows.

"So, I guess I should ask if you want to fuck some more..."

I watched as she spread her legs, and played with her pussy again. Instead of answering, I lay beside her, caressed her breasts and kissed her.

We did make love this time, instead of just fucking. I made love to my Mom. She felt wonderful and her voice was a constant encouragement, never critical, never angry. She raised her legs high to give me a better angle and I went deeper. She showed me different positions, and mounted me as well. She had several small orgasms along the way. I came once and Mom refused to stop. She kept going. My dick relaxed but didn't shrivel, and in no time I was hard again. It helped that Mom begged me to suck her titties. As we had talked she had always referred to her 'breasts', but now she adopted the more erotic term.

"Suck Mommy's titties, Baby. Suck and squeeze Mommy's titties. Oh... yes... Mommy loves to watch her boy suck her titties again..."

She then leaned forward and kissed me passionately, then whispered in my ear,

"God Wes, I never dreamed my boy was hung or that I would get to fuck him. But I want something else right now. I want a mouthful of cum. Can you do that for me? Can you give me one more big load of hot, thick, delicious cum? Sucking it off of my fingers wasn't enough. I want a big, fresh load in my mouth. Can you do that for Mommy?"

I guess the whole "Mommy" thing was a turn on for her. Strangely, it was a turn on for me too.

"Mommy wants my cum?" I asked.

She sat up a bit and smiled wickedly. "Oh yes, Baby."

"But Mommy, that's naughty..."

"Yes it is. I'm a very naughty Mommy."

"Naughty Mommy should be spanked." I said and smacked her ass.

Mom yelped, then carried on, "Naughty Mommy wants your cum."

I spanked the other hip, a little harder.

"Naughty Mommy wants to taste your cum!"

I spanked her again and this time she winced and bit her lower lip, but she kept on fucking me.

I spanked her again. She said nothing but nodded. I spanked her harder, my hand stinging.

She lunged forward, grabbing my head in both hands and driving my face in between her tits.

""Fuck me!" She said rather loudly, then louder, "Fuck Me!!"

I grabbed her ass with both hands and drove my cock into her faster and faster. I started slamming her hips down onto my cock as I thrust upward. Mom was screaming now,

"FUCK ME! FUCK MOMMY! FUCK MOMMY! FUCK MOMMY! GOD! MOMMY'S CUMMING! MOMMY'S CUMMING! YES! YES! YESSSS!!"

I screamed back at her, "I'm gonna cum!" and pushed her up and away while gripping my cock tightly.

Mom grunted and fell onto the bed next to me. I sat up, scooted sideways and pointed my dick at her face. Mom was still quivering and gasping as her orgasm continued. I grabbed her head with my left hand and sprayed cum onto her face. My cock spurted and shot glob after glob of cum onto her face. It was in her hair and in her eyes. She opened her mouth in time to catch the fourth or fifth spurt. She latched on and sucked me until I was spent. When she finally released me I sat back and chuckled.

"God, Mom, you should see yourself..."

Without hesitation she said, "Take a photo, take several."

I grabbed my phone and did just that. Mom forced her eyes open and slowly sat up. "Turn the video on." she said.

I did and she smiled for the camera, then licked her lips. As gravity made the cum start to ooze downward she used her fingers to collect every drop she could and ate it all. And she grinned the entire time.

"Oh Baby you are delicious!" she said seductively. "I hope you can give Mommy more mouthfuls of your hot, thick cum. Mommy loves her boy's cum. Wes can fuck his Mommy all he wants if he keeps giving her such big, hot, tasty loads..."

She then flopped backwards on the bed and played with her pussy as I brought the camera in close. Damn! I couldn't believe the way she was behaving! This was my Mom! I stopped the video and tossed it to her. She watched the video several times, grinning all the while. Finally she tossed it aside and held out her arms.

By this time I was spent and sore. Mom and I kissed for a time and she told me over and over how happy she was to have me as both a son and a lover. We moved to my bed and I fell asleep with her cuddled up next to me. Damn! It was the best feeling!

The next morning Mom's phone alarm woke us at six thirty. We kissed and caressed for a few minutes. Actually we kissed and I caressed her while she smiled and sighed. I couldn't get over how awesome it felt to touch a real, live, naked, beautiful, and sexy woman. Her skin was warm and smooth. Mom allowed me to enjoy myself for a while and then excused herself and went to pee. When she came back I was given my first lesson in cunnilingus. I was excited to finally get to go down on her. She started with the anatomy and allowed me to explore. Her scent was amazing and I was quickly addicted to her taste. I had no idea it would be this good. I thought guys did it mostly to get the woman off. Mom educated me in only the basics but promised more to come.

Mom went to her room to dress for work and I went to the kitchen for some juice and a roll. Mom came in after a while and popped a pod in the machine for her morning coffee. As she filled the cup she casually remarked,

"I have no appointments today and I'll tell Francine not to accept any. I sure hope my day holds no unplanned surprises..." and winked at me.

After she left I started planning or at least trying to plan for her arrival around two.

When Mom pulled into the garage at two-fifteen, the house was quiet. She came in through the kitchen door and sat her purse down. At that moment I stepped from behind the door and pulled a pillowcase down over her head. She yelped in surprise. I held a plastic spatula against her throat and said,

"Don't move, don't scream. Just do as you're told."

"Okay." she said, nodding.

"Put your hands behind you."

When she complied I zip-tied them, but not too tight. Taking her by the bicep I led her into her bedroom which I had prepared for the game.

The window drapes were closed and extra blankets hung over that. Her bed covers were gone, leaving only the fitted sheet, still stained from last night. I had brought in a few extra lights and after placing her at the foot of her bed, I turned them on. I also turned on a recording I had made. There was the soft murmur of hushed voices and I saw it startled her. I slipped a belt around her neck and tightened it. One of the recorded voices said "Strip her!"