The Big Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood behind her and reached around to grasp the button down shirt she was wearing and ripped it open. Buttons flew everywhere and she gasped. I pulled the shirt down to her wrists. And paused. The voices murmured appreciatively. Then one said "I want to see her tits!"

I had two plans here. If Mom was wearing a nice and expensive bra I would loosen it and pull it down. Thankfully she was wearing a cheap bra. I picked up a pair of scissors and let her feel the metal as I dragged them lightly over her shoulder and down her chest. She gasped and her breathing increased. I snipped the bra between the cups and as her tits fell free the voices murmured approval and there were a few comments of "Wow", "Nice." and a whistle or two.

Mom had fortunately worn a skirt without hose today. The voices called for more and I unzipped the skirt and it fell to the floor. Beneath it she wore a pair of plain, white panties. As the recorded voices murmured, I ran my hand over her ass, then suddenly cut the panties from leg to leg across the front. As I groped her pussy the voices rose in appreciation. I could feel her wetness, damn she was enjoying this!

"Let's see her ass!" a voice called.

I spun her around and forced her to bend over the bed. Mom's bed was high, with a pillowtop mattress. Across the foot of the bed I had placed her pillows as well. This caused her head to be lower than her ass. She started to slide, her knees bending. I smacked her across her ass with a belt.

"Up! Up on your toes!" I barked.

Mom yelped and complied. I spread her ass cheeks and toyed with her labia, spreading them in turn and fingering her pussy. The voices cheered. I knelt behind her and licked her pussy. The voices rose. Comments of "Atta boy!", "Oh yeah, nice and wet!", and others mixed with oohs and ahhs. Mom was soon almost gushing her sweet juices onto my face. My tongue was lapping it up as fast as I could. This was awesome!

Mom was almost panting and seemed to be whining or whimpering, whether with fear, nerves or excitement I couldn't tell. My cock was rock hard and I waited for the cue. Finally a voice called out, "Fuck her!" Others joined in, "Fuck her!" I rose up, grabbed her hips, and in one swift, sudden motion stabbed my cock into her dripping pussy and slammed it all the way in.

"OH GOD! NO! AAAHHH!!" She screamed. "Please! No! Aaahhh!"

I held on and fucked her with one solid slam after another. Her fluid gushed out with each thrust and she continued to cry, gasp, and wail. I picked up speed and was soon pounding her hard and fast. I spanked her several times. She wailed and sobbed. Finally I felt her pussy squeeze me and then spasm. She cried out in ecstasy.

"Oh my god! OH MY GOD! GAAAAHHH!"

My own orgasm nearing and I tried to time it right. At the last moment I grabbed her bicep with one hand, my wet cock with the other and jerked her up and around. The movement surprised her and I allowed her to slip down to sit on the floor. I yanked the pillow case off of her head and shot my load onto her face. Ropes of thick cum shot out and splattered onto her face, into her hair, her gasping open mouth, and plastered her eyes shut. The voices cheered.

When my last drips had fallen onto her head, I stumbled back. I reached for and sat in the chair. I watched the cum ooze down her face. Gobs dripped from her chin onto her tits. After a moment I picked up the scissors and knelt to cut the zip-tie around her wrists.

"Use your fingers and clean it off." I ordered. "Eat it all! Don't waste a drop!"

I watched as Mom did as she was told. Finally she tried to look past the glaring, bright lights to see her audience... I turned the lights off and she saw that the room was empty.

"But I heard men..."

I tapped a command into my laptop and the voices were silenced. "Yeah, I laid down a track of comments, mostly sampled from porn videos."

I stopped the video camera which had recorded it all and stepped into the bathroom. I returned with a hot washcloth and a towel. I helped Mom to her feet and onto the bed. As she washed I took the laptop to my bedroom and returned to get her. Once she was reclining in my bed, I placed the computer in her lap and hit play. Mom stared. At first her mouth was open, then it closed and a smile slowly spread across her face.

I crawled into bed next to her. "Did I surprise you? Were you pleased?"

Mom pushed the laptop away and kissed me fiercely.

"Oh, Baby! Was I ever! Yes, yes you pleased me! God it was scary and exciting! For just a second I worried that maybe you did have someone watching. I had a hunch you didn't but I allowed myself to go with the fantasy. It was thrilling!

She kissed me again, pushing me over and rolling onto me. She smothered me with kisses and hugged me tightly. After a while we got up and headed to the kitchen to make dinner. Mom started to head for her room but I stopped her.

"Where are you going?"

"To get some clothes on, or at least my bathrobe.."

"Why not go naked? Isn't it exciting to walk around naked in front of your son?"

Mom grinned, "Actually it kinda is. Okay, but no sex. I'm hungry."

"Fine, I'm hungry too. I skipped lunch. I was too busy mixing the voice track."

After dinner we decided to watch a movie. It was nice to sit naked with her snuggled up next to me, my arm around her shoulders. Afterwards we changed her bed linens and I moved the lamps back to where they came from. We showered together and I was thrilled to bathe her wonderful body. We fucked briefly, ending with her finishing me orally. Then we spooned and fell asleep.

The next day I returned to work in the shop and tried to pretend nothing was different. That wasn't too hard when we were busy. But it was more difficult when things slowed down and I was left with Francine. I decided to find something, anything to do in the back.

Then Mom left for an appointment, another "consultation". She called me upstairs and told me that under no circumstances was I to go into the secret room or attempt to follow or spy on her. I promised I wouldn't.

When she returned a couple of hours later she was happy and smiling. She confided in me at home later that it was a good session and they had tipped her very well too. She admitted that it was an established, long-time customer, one of her personal favorites.

It was difficult for me to accept at first that my Mom was fucking other guys during the day and me at night. Then too, I wasn't allowed to know who it was or what they were doing. Still, I was having great sex, lots of it in fact, and Mom was teaching me a lot. She was really focused on my improving. Especially my foreplay and cunnilingus. After I had discovered how awesome it was to eat pussy, I was very eager for these lessons. Mom was very clean and it never bothered me that I was eating a pussy that some guy had fucked a few hours ago. She was so much fun! I mean, yeah sex was fun, but sex with your hot Mom? Damn! And when we weren't playing her game, just regular slow sex, which was incredible, was even better because she would giggle or laugh or grin and always praised and encouraged me. I discovered how amazing her attitude could make sex. Regular sex with a hot woman was good. Regular sex with the same woman as she looked in your eyes and smiled, better. Add her laughing or giggling and grinning and saying sweet things? A whole lot better. Now add in her saying things like "Yes, baby! YES!" or That's it! That's it! Yeah! Ooh, right there, oh yeah!" or even playing the naughty mommy role, "Fuck Mommy! Fuck Mommy! Mommy wants her boy's cum!" Let's just say I was happy to get all I could from her and willing to do anything she asked. I knew I was going away to college in a few weeks and this would end.

One night after sex, while she was happy and relaxed, I asked her to tell me a little about Ellen.

"Well, I don't know a whole lot about her background except that she's half black, a quarter Korean, and has a little French and Cherokee mixed in. She's quite the exotic beauty all right. Sometimes, when we play together for a customer..." Mom stared off into a memory, lost for a moment, then snapped back. "Well, let's just say that if I ever did decide to have a lesbian affair it would be her... But she's straight. She really loves cock."

I wanted to know more but I guess to move us on to a more comfortable place, Mom smiled and went down on me. I dismissed the conversation for a while. After all, how could I think about untouchable, out of bounds Ellen when my sexy Mom was sucking my cock?

It was around four weeks after my big discovery and into our new relationship that the next big change came. And it involved Ellen. Now since the discovery, I had felt very uncomfortable around Ellen. Not because of guilt, but because now that I knew she was a sex worker too,and was far more aquainted with the female body, each time I saw her I couldn't help picturing her naked and fucking. I would quickly get a hard on and I was terrified she, or anyone else, would notice. Well she did notice my odd behavior and she put it down to something else.

Ellen correctly deduced that I was aroused by her. She erroneously believed it was because I was a virgin. And Ellen liked to tease. Put these together and you get the idea. She would pop into the shop and corner me. She made a point of dressing nice, showing cleavage or legs, and standing way too close as she made small talk. All the while pretending to be clueless of its effect on me.

One Friday was a bad day for her to play this game.

Mom was at an "appointment". A big one, a rare two hour booking. Francine had taken off and I was working alone. Bill, the driver had just left with the last load and would not be returning. Ellen came in and, seeing I was with a customer, waited for me to finish. But she made sure to have some fun while she waited.

Ellen was wearing grey heels and a short grey skirt that was slit in the back. Her blouse was bright red and buttoned up the front. Of course she had the top three buttons undone. She turned her back and bent over to look at something, giving me a view well up her skirt. When she turned back the next button was undone. Bending at the waist to look at another display gave me a view of her black lace bra.

When that customer left, she came over and started making small talk as she leaned on the counter, her arms shoving her tits forward. Another customer came in and she had to break off and let me deal with them. This took a while. I finally finished and when that customer left, I didn't see Ellen anywhere. Then I heard the sound of her going up the stairs. I closed the shop early, locked the door and made the cash drop into the safe before going upstairs.

I saw that the attic door was closed and went into the office. Ellen was there. She'd poured herself a drink from Mom's stash and was reclining on the leather couch.

"Hey Wes, hope you don't mind," she said waving the glass, "but I wanted a drink."

"Nope, don't mind at all." I replied. I sat at the desk and pretended to be working.

Ellen slid a little further down the couch, the skirt sliding higher up her legs. She did this again after a few minutes and the hem was finally up to her ass. She tried to watch me for a reaction without being noticed, just as I tried to notice without her noticing me. Frustrated she sat up, facing me. Her legs spread as she rested her elbows on her knees. This afforded me a view straight up her skirt. A view I ignored much to her agitation.

After a few minutes she tossed back the remainder of her drink and stood. Setting the glass on the end table she started to walk away then stopped and leaned over the desk, making sure I had a clear view of her cleavage.

"Tell your Mom to call me when she gets in," she said and started for the door.

"Frustrating isn't it?" I said standing and stepping towards her.

Ellen stopped and turned, "Huh?"

This time I violated her personal space and stepped in so close that her tits grazed my shirt. My left hand slipped around to the small of her back as my right hand casually brushed an errant strand of hair from her face. Ellen gasped softly as I pulled her in, her tits now pressing into my chest. Her pelvis pressed into mine and her eyes widened.

"Wes, what-"

Before she could finish I kissed her. I put every lesson and every bit of experience I had gained into that kiss. Ellen didn't resist, and a moment later she responded. Her arms encircled me and her mouth moved. I teased with my tongue and she replied with a snake-like darting of hers. My right hand was now on the back of her head, my fingers running through her hair, up from the nape of the neck and she trembled. I moved my left hand slowly up and down her back. After a couple of minutes she broke the kiss.

"Wes, we can't-"

I kissed her again,interrupting her. My hand gliding around to her front where I quickly unbuttoned her blouse. Pulling it open I let my kisses roam from her mouth, to her cheek, to her neck, and down to her chest. My hands caressed her skin and drifted around to her back and up to her bra clasp. I unhooked it and slid my hands around to cup her tits as she gasped.

"Oh my god Wes! What are you doing?"

Ellen could have backed away from me. I didn't have her pinned, but she didn't. She could have pushed me away but she didn't. So I smiled as I gazed in her sexy grey eyes.

"I'm just reacting to your sexiness. To all the times you've teased me. Well, this is my tease. Take it or leave it." I said and released her.

I turned and walked over to the couch and with my back turned, pulled my T-shirt off and quickly kicked off my shoes and dropped my pants and briefs.. Smiling, I sat on the couch, my erect cock on display.

Ellen stared. "Oh my god Wes! You-You're... uhh... ummm... Wha-what about the shop?"

"I closed and locked up."

"B-but your Mom..."

"Texted me she was going home." I stroked my cock as Ellen stared. "Well," I asked, "are you just a tease or are you going to fuck me?"

Ellen stepped closer. "Are you crazy?"

"No, just a horny, and now perfectly legal young man very anxious to please you."

Ellen took two steps closer. "You can't be serious!"

"Why not? Just because you're a little older than me? Or because you're friends with my Mom?"

She stepped closer. "Yes!"

"So what are you going to do? Stand there and watch me till I blow my load?" I looked up. "I wonder if I can hit the ceiling with my first spurt..."

Ellen glanced up at the ceiling for a second. "You're kidding."

"Maybe... maybe not. Still it would be a shame to waste it and then have to explain the stains to Mom..."

Ellen slowly grinned. "Damn right." She shrugged off her blouse and bra. Squeezing her big breasts and playing with her nipples she asked, "What do you think?"

"Damn!" I said smiling. Mom was a 36D but Ellen was a 32DD, Her tits were huge! I sat up and held my arms out. Ellen stepped into them and I reached out to caress her dark skinned legs as I kissed her firm, flat abs. I ran my hands up under her skirt, all the way to her ass, unimpeded. She was bare. I lifted her skirt and gazed at her womanhood.

"What? You have seen a pussy before... haven't you?"

"Well, yeah, but yours is quite different from... uh, hers."

Ellen smiled. "Well I do spend a lot of time grooming or getting groomed that is."

I slid off the couch onto the floor and patted the seat. Ellen dropped her skirt then sat down and scooted forward until her ass was barely on the cushion and spread her legs. Her mound was adorned by a long, narrow triangle of short black hair, it seemed to part in the middle and like an arrow, it pointed at her bare labia which were not as thick as Mom's and her lips were also a bit longer. I explored and discovered that her clit was different as well. Whereas Mom's was a short thick button, Ellen's was longer and slimmer.

I kissed her inner thighs and worked my way to her mound and then down to her pussy. I inhaled her scent and sighed.

"God, why hasn't someone made a candle or spray or perfume that smells like this?" I joked.

Ellen laughed and I kissed her pussy all over. Then I licked her pussy, lips, and labia from bottom to top a few times. I probed with my tongue and worked it in between her lips and labia. I licked up and down both sides, pausing at the top to kiss her clit each time. After several minutes of this I worked her lips apart and tasted her wetness. Nice, slightly different from Mom, but I couldn't say how. I worked my tongue tip into her vagina and was rewarded with more fluid.

"Mmmmmn, that's nice..." I said.

I licked her vaginal opening, up to her clit, circling it three times and then back down to her moist tunnel. I kept repeating this over and over. Ellen was sighing and moaning. Her vagina was oozing more and more fluid onto my tongue. After almost ten minutes of this I changed. I started flicking her clit with my tongue at the top of each stroke. Ellen started moaning.

"Oh god, you're good. Oh yes... Oh yes, that's it. mmmnn..."

After a few minutes of this I shifted and moved up higher. I focused more attention on her clit and slid my thumb into her pussy.

Ellen gasped.

I pushed it in deep and teased her asshole with my middle finger as I flicked my tongue rapidly across the base of her clit.

Ellen gasped again and stared at me for a moment then frowned. Her mouth opened and I felt her pussy squeezing my thumb. I took her clit in my lips and sucked.

"OH FFFUUUCK!" she cried loudly. "YES! I'M CUMMING! I'm ccuumminnngg..."

Although I wanted to fuck her bad, I held on here and eased up on her clit. I kissed it and felt her jerk and twitch. She moaned loudly and I eased my thumb out and sucked it clean. Her pussy was dripping wet and I lapped it all up as she sighed. I sat up and smiled, proud of myself.

Ellen came off of the couch and shoved me over, leaping onto me. Her mouth was on mine and her kisses were fierce and forceful. Her wet pussy was stroking up and down the tender underside of my shaft. Then she went higher and I felt her wet lips on my knob. She expertly pushed down and back, and my cock began to slowly slide into her pussy. I wanted to fuck her but suddenly knew she was in charge. I ran my hands over her back and hips. She took her time, but finally I was in all the way.

Ellen released my mouth and raised up slightly. Her tit hung down and her nipples barely touched my skin as she stared in my eyes and smiled. It was a scary smile, a predatory smile.

"How does that feel? Is it good? Nice and warm and wet?"

"Oh yes! So good!" I managed to reply.

She slowly slid up and down my shaft. I moaned and squeezed her ass.

"God, it feels so good..." I said softly.

Ellen increased her pace slightly.

"You're no virgin. Too bad. I had hoped to pop your cherry."

"Wish I had known..." I moaned.

"Mmnnn, that would have been fun, but I guess I waited too late. Still, you have your cock in me now. Are you happy?

"God, yes! It's great!"

"Is it? Do I feel as good as she does?" Ellen asked. "Does it feel as good as fucking your Mom?" I stared at her in shock, my mouth open in surprise.

Ellen kissed me, driving her tongue in and out of my mouth. She increased her tempo. I couldn't last long.

Ellen broke the kiss and put her cheek on mine, her lips at my ear. "I know you fucked your Momma. You naughty boy! Now your cock is in my pussy and you're gonna cum for me! Aren't you? Yes! You're gonna cum for me! CUM FOR ME!"

I grunted, groaned and came. I came and I came and I came. Cum filled her and ran out, down my shaft, onto my belly and balls.

And Ellen kept right on fucking me. Her tits were bouncing right in front of my face. I reached up and grasped them I squeezed them gently and Ellen moaned approval as she fucked my still hard cock. I was amazed that I had a hard on. But hell, Ellen was so stimulating that I couldn't help it. In fact the feeling of the cum running out onto me, the sight of this exotic woman, those big titties in my hands and the thrill of fucking, or rather, being fucked by the woman I'd dreamed of for years was more than I could handle. I just held on and enjoyed the ride.