All Comments on 'The Big Dumb Jock Who Wasn't'

by adidas21525

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
EdeyEdey8 months ago

I like the story so much; it's well-written and very romantic, even though it's a bit sad. I liked that the sex scenes were moderate and subtle, and you focused more on the plotline and the characters discovering themselves than on steamy smut scenes.

But I somehow wish they would end up together. This sentence, 'And you're eventually going to have a hundred hookups and boyfriends and all that stuff. When it's the right time and place. And in that hundred, there are going to be guys I could never be, way better than me,' made my eyes tear up a bit... I guess I will forever be a fan of HEAs. :D Thank you for the beautiful story you told! What a great pleasure to read and savor the nuances you beautifully incorporated!

Michrick1Michrick18 months ago

Same for me as Edey so beautifully summed up. Thank you, thank you. I'll remember Mark and Tom for a long time.

MwestohioMwestohio8 months ago

That was lovely

Dylthompson840Dylthompson8408 months ago

What a gorgeous story. Sexy, romantic, earnest, and real. Loved it! Of course, I would love to read more of these characters getting together, falling in love, having incredible sex, etc, because as with any characters this well-crafted the reader always wants for more. But this ending is also perfect as is. Can’t wait for more of your writing :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you. I read these beautiful stories yours included because it gives me hope that I will find love even in my older years. A beautiful story about young love, again, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

For me, your writing evokes recollections of youthful tumultuous emotional anxiety and confusion; I had to tell you your success.

nygayguynygayguy8 months ago

What a wonderful story! I wish there were more stories like this on here, but really, I think there are very few authors who can produce such beautiful stories. I would love to hear more about these two, but even the romantic attachment to this point warms my heart! Thank you for writing this. Five stars, of course!

GybbsGybbs8 months ago

Simply amazing - so true-to-life. Thanks for bringing this beauty into my day!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a lovely story. I get what Mark means, even though I know their time apart is going to cause some pain on both Tom and Mark.

Glad they get to continue it in the end there. Even if they don't, it's nice that they can be friends again.

Arr you planning to write more on them? This kind of ending works well enough if you ask for me, but it also leaves a bunch of room too if you want to develop them more. Can focus on them trying to be more public with their relationship, or just having Mark's perspective on dealing with his frelings, and even seeing the others reacting to them becoming a couple.

Great work on writing this! Poor Rick just went poof in the story lmao.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

NYGAYGUY, read DavidPatrick or HerDirtyMind our the series “Ace of Hearts.”

EdeyEdey8 months ago

@anon,

yes, I absolutely agree with you, and I also recommend herdirtymind stories! Perfect!

"Requited" is the master level story.

But nygayguy also has a wonderful roommates series among his stories :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fantastic story. A hotter, more involved version of some of the “experimenting” I did with my sophomore roommate 25 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ah, this beautiful story broke my heart a little! The building tension implemented at the beginning is so skillful, and it makes those initial romantic moments all the hotter. The dialog is fantastic as well. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradidas21525@adidas21525
I'm just a guy with a variety of interests, and erotic fiction happens to be one! I like both themed stuff (like I tend to write) and also just good old-fashioned erotica, of a wide variety. I particularly like stories that include elements of romance or suspense, or just gen...