The Big Exclusive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When dessert arrived, Donna chided herself. If she ate like this at every meal, she'd be as big as a barn in no time. The senior Warren mopped his lips with his silk napkin and said simply, "Well, I suppose that is the last I shall see of the two of you until breakfast. And Warren, that gown is my property, I expect it back before too much time has passed.'

Warren IV stood, gently but forcefully pulling Donna to her feet. She followed him up the steps to a room in the front of the house. What a bedroom! Huge bed, antique furniture, the most expensive computers, televisions, and sound system, and three full walls of bookshelves.

"Wow, Sir!" said Donna softly.

"That's what I have to say to you, Connie?"

"Connie?"

"Yes, Constance is my favorite woman's name and Connie my favorite women's nickname."

"Whatever you say, Sir."

"Call me Warren and lose the robe."

Donna's breath caught in her throat. No way was Warren in a talking mood. He had one thing or his mind, the same thing all eighteen-year-old boys do. Donna took in a breath and softly let it out. As she did so, she allowed the satin robe to tumble to the floor.

"Oh my, God! You are worth every dollar my father spent!"

"Thank you, Warren."

"On your knees, you know what I want."

"So it begins," thought Donna. "This kid is not going to listen to anything I have to say for days at least."

She undid, the belt and fly of Warren's trousers and tugged down his pants and boxers. The kid was huge, and, like his father uncut. Donna took a few tentative licks before plunging in. She well understood the importance of a good impression, she could not half-ass this, even if the kid had not had many blow jobs as yet. Donna gave it everything she had and before much time had passed at all, the teenager exploded inside his mouth. Donna gamely swallowed it, hating that she was comparing the taste of Warren's seed with that of his father.

"Fantastic, Connie, fantastic! Stand up and kiss me."

For his age, Warren wasn't a bad kisser. He Frenched Donna and she Frenched him back.

"You are going to be a murderous distraction from my studies."

"Only if you let that happen Warren. We have a long summer ahead of us."

"Yes, indeed, we do! Undress me, Connie."

Out of his clothes Warren was beyond pleasant to look at. He had strong, muscular arms, well-proportioned legs, broad shoulders, and nicely chiseled abdominals and pectorals.

"How do you stay in such good shape, Warren?"

"Forward for the state champion water polo team and lots of horseback riding and rock climbing."

Donna decided that if she had to wait a few days to tell Warren her complete story, the time would not exactly be wasted.

She found herself kissing Warren once more on the bed. During a pause in their kissing, Warren said, "Lie down, Connie."

Donna centered herself in the middle of the bed and Warren fingered the controller to Donna's collar. Soon after, a wonderful orgasm coursed through her body while Warren intently studied Donna's face and body. The older woman came out of her reverie to hear Warren stage, "Now I know what I'm shooting for. Connie, I intend to give you a lot more of those without any assistance from the collar."

Donna was authentically moved by Warren's obvious sincerity. She smiled warmly at him.

"Now that I have you on my bed, I think there is something you can do for me!"

Donna noted that her young master was erect once more. She had no problem parting her legs as Warren graced every part of her body with soft butterfly kisses before he entered her. It was Donna's considered opinion, post coitus, that her increasingly enchanting young master would not be long in equaling or even excelling her collar. Maybe she could expand her exclusive into a series on modern slavery? The lad took her three more time that night, before he helped her prepare for bed. Nestled in his big, strong arms, Donna's first night in the mansion were filled with exquisite dreams.

Warren roused her in the morning and dressed Donna one of his tee-shirts and a pair of sweatpants.

"Just so you know, Connie, you have to let me dress and undress you ALWAYS. On rare situations, I may allow you to dress. Is that clear?"

It seemed like an odd fetish, but Donna accepted it.

"After breakfast. I'm ordering you some clothes."

"That would be fine, Warren."

Breakfast was just as wonderful as dinner had been. Both Warrens continued to talk around Donna, ignoring the elephant in the room. At the conclusion of the meal, Warren IV handed his father Donna's robe. He apparently had risen in the middle of the night and had a maid launder it.

"Very good, son. I trust she won't be dressed like you ALL the time."

"No, Dad," replied the young man with a laugh.

Warren escorted Donna back up to his room and undressed her with delight. He obtained her measurements with a laser reader and sat behind his laptop.

"Can I help you pick things out, Warren? Ouch!" Warren had zapped her!

"I will not allow you to influence my decisions in any way, slave. Go take a shower."

A bit stunned, Donna did just that. Fancy soap and expensive shampoo were waiting for her in Warren's large shower stall. A bit miffed, Donna took a long shower. In the end, she concluded, "Why SHOULDN'T Warren zap me? It is standard procedure for all slave masters after all. Why should she even believe that she was immune from that possibility?

Warren was still caught up in ordering clothes online when Donna finished her shower. Wrapped in a towel, she explored his extensive bookshelves. She found lots of science fiction, some first editions that seemed to be inherited, some very adult graphic novels, old schoolbooks, and very few paperbacks. Her master was, at least quite literate and had discriminating tastes. Once more, Donna considered that an appeal to intellect might get her back to her old life.

At long last, Warren stepped away from the computer. He gazed at Donna with a mix of lust and admiration in his eyes, chuckled briefly, and said, "Come here. Let's get you dressed, then we are taking a tour of the grounds. Your clothes should start arriving tomorrow morning."

Warren restored to Donna's enchanting figure the tee-shirt and sweatpants and added a pair of thickly padded ski socks.

"Best I can do until your shoes start arriving."

Warren took Donna's hand and first gave her a tour of the mansion and then the grounds. Rarely had Donna encountered such luxury. She was witnessing with her own eyes exactly how rarified the atmosphere was where the one-percenters lived.

"And you live here with just your father?"

"Yes, mother died a few years ago. I have a sister, but she is quite a bit older than me. She lives with her second husband and my nieces in Vienna. She doesn't like venturing to the states much anymore. Christmas or family emergencies are about the only times I see her. I sometimes have trouble communicating with my nieces. Due to my sister's negligence, their English has lapsed, and my German is nowhere near as good as my French."

"Oh."

They entered a stable. "Here is what I wanted to show you, Connie."

He gestured towards a beautiful chestnut mare with a shock of white or its forehead.

"This is Blaze. She is yours to ride. I've ordered a complete set of riding clothes for you. If you don't know how to ride, I will teach you. You are also going to learn the ins and outs of rock climbing, skiing, and boating."

"This beautiful animal is mine?"

"No, she, like you, belongs to me."

Warren handed Donna a cube of sugar.

"Blaze adores treats. Careful of your fingers."

Donna felt wonderful as the horse's mouth gently nuzzled the sugar cube in her open palm.

The tour of the house ended at the backyard pool. Donna's head was swimming. She thought that she was a woman above the lure of material goods and splendor but the idea that she could enter this world, even briefly was both overwhelming and awe-inspiring. Warren himself was growing more attractive and interesting with each passing hour.

"Let's see how well you swim, Connie," said Warren as he began to undress her.

"Race you the length of the pool. If I win. I get to have my way with you on the other end."

"And if I win?" asked Donna.

"YOU get to have your way with me on the other end."

"Fair enough."

Warren was as naked as Donna. They stood side by side or the lip of the pool and Warren counted to three. At first, Donna had the edge. In her old life, she was proud of the fact that she was the fastest woman in the pool at her local health club, well ahead of many of the men's times. But, in this case, Donna could not hope to match Warren's longer, more powerful strokes. Even so, she did not finish too far behind her young lord.

Warren seemed astonished at Donna's speed. But once she stepped out of the pool, his mind was only or claiming his prize. Their subsequent quickie on a padded chaise lounge was mutually satisfying. Wrapped in towels, they entered the rear of the Warren manse and returned to the lad's bedroom.

"You could be a competitive swimmer, Connie. I might enter you in the slave games this summer. Wonderful event. The athletes compete naked, and the slave owners receive such wonderful prizes if their slave wins. If what I saw today is any indication, you could be a regional or even a national champion. A medal would look great in a frame in my room. I'll consult my coach from school about drawing up a training schedule for you now. If I wait to begin training you, all the other slaves will have the edge."

Donna let that wash over her. She needed to appeal for her freedom as soon as possible!

"Warren. There are some things you should know. My name is Donna Freeman, and I am a reporter for the Bowersox Cable News channel..."

For the next hour or so, Donna explained her situation in detail. Warren listened intently.

"...So, if you free me, you will be portrayed as the hero of the story. You won't lack for interviews and fame, and I can return to being the woman I was born to be."

There was a long silence before Warren spoke.

"Connie, you are legally mine for the next five years. You are also a gift. Even if I wanted to, and I don't, I couldn't possibly free you without grossly insulting my father. Further, what use to me is the fame you offer? Once I secure a position in dad's empire, I'll be head of a Fortune Five Hundred Company! I'll have more interviews and publicity than I could possibly want. You should see how many interviews Dad turns down, simply because of time constraints. How would appearing on your, to be honest, rinky-dink, news channel, help my bottom line? Further, there is the issue of finding a replacement for you. The Wasserman's always bought the best. To be frank, Connie, very few slaves are as beautiful as you. Replacing you with a slave of equal value may be impossible. My father did not, of course, tell me what he paid for you, but over dinner last night, he alluded to your possible assessed value. Insurance for you is going to be considerable, right now, you are covered under our homeowner's policy, but that is only a temporary measure. The premiums I must pay to cover you as well as all your other expenses will come from my allowance and savings. I will seriously have to budget, which, I understand, is my father's entire point of entrusting you to me in the first place. I may have to find ways to monetize you in some way. You will be able to tell your story, Connie -- once your term of service ends."

"But Warren!"

The eighteen-year-old waved his controller menacingly. "There will be NO more discussion of this topic! IS THAT CLEAR?"

Donna sobbed softly and said, "Yes, Warren."

"Very good. Now, on your knees!"

Donna understood that Warren was using this blow job to demonstrate his power over her. Donna was depressed. The walls were closing in on her. Five years like this! Serving the whims of a horny teenager! No luxury was worth her being stripped of her agency and freedom of choice! What would five years as an organic fuck toy do to her self-esteem and psychology? Unlike the other girls at the processing center, Donna had never planned to enter slavery. Now, she was what she swore and plotted never to be, owned property, completely at the mercy of another human being. Warren came and Donna gagged. Bitterly, she swallowed her master's seed.

Clad in one of Warren's sweaters, Donna ate a quiet lunch with her master.

"Don't be morose, Connie."

"Why shouldn't I be? The life I knew and love has been taken away."

"As I recall, Connie, you signed your old life away. For better or worse, fate has placed you into my hands. Now I can be a cruel disciplinarian where your obedience collar rarely ventures from the pain setting OR, I can be a loving, and kind taskmaster who almost never invokes irritation let alone pain. Now, which would you prefer me to be, Connie?"

"You know the answer to that question."

"Yes, I do. This is the dawn of your new life, Connie. What kind of day it becomes is entirely up to YOU!"

"Understood, Warren."

"Splendid. I hope we are both on the same page."

Donna's normally barely noticeable collar suddenly became much tighter.

After lunch, Warren made his first foray in cunnilingus. From what Donna gathered, Warren's last and only real girlfriend was hesitant about oral sex on both the giving and receiving ends. Her reticence when it came to sex was a large factor in Warren's dumping of her. Apparently, the girl was still heartbroken.

Instructing him carefully and gently, Donna soon had her young master progress from tentative to avid. Once he discovered her clitoris and how to tease and pleasure it, Donna realized that she was quite a good sex instructor. The orgasm that Warren, at last, drew out of her was light but pleasing. There were worse ways to spend five years, she rationalized.

They played video games until dinner time. After dinner, Warren collected his winnings from the video games. He had completely trounced Donna, and now, her ass was his to claim.

Donna was nervous. She hadn't engaged in anal too often in her old life and certainly not with a guy with such an impressively long cock. Still, Warren went slowly, liberally lubricating Donna's posterior and his wood and then entering her a millimeter at a time. Eventually, all of him was deep inside her rectum. He began to slowly pump. Donna gasped, never had she felt so full. Never had her rear end felt so much pleasure. Warren found the perfect rhythm, and, in short order, Donna was blissfully uttering a stream of unintelligible consonants, before crying, "Jesus!" and then going limp under Warren. The youth withdrew from Donna's ass and whispered hotly in her ear. "Oh, My. God! That was better than I ever imagined possible!" Donna giggled, and Warren wrapped her tight in his arms and kissed her all over. Both soon fell into deep sleep full of spectacular dreams.

In the large stall, Donna and Warren showered together. Donna wore Warren's bathrobe to breakfast. The two sat across from each other at a small table in the kitchen. Both were still basking in the afterglow of the previous evening. Warren had not taken her this morning because he wanted to savor the experience of his first foray into anal for a long time. As they were finishing, the butler announced that many packages had arrived for Warren.

"Wonderful! Your wardrobe has started to arrive!"

Warren helped the butler carry the packages to his room. Donna offered to help, but Warren returned with, "This is men's work."

Once all the packages were in Warren's room, the lad had Donna sit in a chair and strapped virtual reality goggles to her face and noise-canceling headphones over her ears. Donna was puzzled by Warren's actions but tried to ignore it as she paid more attention to the nature documentary about sea turtles. It seemed like she was in the ocean with them swimming and eating jellyfish It was three-dimensional and completely enthralling. An unknown amount of time later, Warren removed the headphones and took off the virtual reality goggles.

Donna was surprised to discover that there was no sign of opened packages or any sign of women's clothes anywhere in Warren's room.

He read her puzzled expression, "Your clothes are "away" where they are, is of no concern to you so stop even thinking about it. The point is, only I have access to them and only I get to select what you wear. I'm the one responsible for dressing you and undressing you as well. Understand?"

"Yes, Warren, but I am a grown woman."

"That's obvious, but you are also a slave, so all decisions have been lifted from your soul."

Donna sat there a moment and took it in.

"One of the things I am responsible for is seeing to it that you are kept in top physical condition," continued Warren. He strode over to a dresser drawer and extracted some very skimpy exercise clothes. "We are going to work out for a few hours, then you're taking fifty laps of the pool. Then, we will do lunch, freshen up, I'll dress you nice and we will go to town."

To Donna's complete lack of surprise, the exercise attire became transparent when wet, Donna was sweating profusely. It was clear that Warren was an elite athlete himself as he drove Donna hard. His family's fitness room had more equipment than her local Y. The only breaks Donna received were when she was spotting Warren on weights. "If you keep or like this, all the clothes you just bought will be too big for me," she teased.

"That's a risk I'm willing to take!" he returned with a smile.

Donna thought she would die in the pool; she was so exhausted. The fifty laps felt like five hundred! She glared angrily at Warren when she was at last permitted to exit the pool, water dripping from her naked body.

"I have to push you hard, babe or you'll never make the finals of the slave games."

He hugged and kissed Donna, dried her off and dressed her in sweatpants shorts and a clingy, abbreviated top.

"Let's have lunch."

"Can I have a nap after lunch, Warren?"

"I don't see why not. I might snuggle right next to you."

Donna barely remembered eating when her young lord shook her awake after a most delightful nap.

"Time to get dressed, sleepyhead. We have appointments in town."

Donna wiped her eyes and stretched. Warren proceeded to dress her in black nylons that attached to a garter belt, a pencil gray skirt that fell to mid-thigh, a white silk blouse with a bit of décolletage, a maroon blazer with matching, expensive heels. Donna was given not a smidgen of underwear. She was smart enough to know that this was no oversight.

"I'll let you deal with your hair, Connie. I want it up, to emphasize your long sinuous neck."

Donna liked Warren's sportscar very much. He had the top down and the day was glorious, after cruising above the speed limit through a series of bucolic back roads, the met and interstate and soon after the skyline of Boston came into view.

"We will be dining out tonight and dancing, but before that, there are some details to attend to."

Their first stop was a high-end salon, with pictures of celebrities or the windows under glowing testimonials.

"Wasserman," he told the pretty clerk behind the counter.

"Warren?"

"Correct."

"You are right on time! Our technicians will take it from here, sir. Enjoy a complimentary cocktail on us. We also have a fine selection of cigars in our humidor and there are hookahs in the smoking-room."

A perky blonde woman in a starched blue top, a short blue skirt, and a collar materialized out of the curtains behind the clerk and took Donna's hand as Warren moved off towards a sign that said "Lounge."

"You can strip off here, Sweetie, put everything in cubbyhole number five."

"What am I here for?" asked a bewildered Donna.

123456...9