The Big Exclusive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chet took that moment to interject, "What's it like to fuck such a beautiful woman, W?" drawing dagger-like stares from Emily and Diane and color to Warren's cheeks.

"Dude! Not cool! You don't even have the excuse of being drunk!" stated Warren hotly. He hastily moved on and introduced Donna to another group of friends while Steve, Emily, and Diane heaped verbal abuse on Chet.

Donna thought she was far too old for a teenage drinking party, but she did her best to blend in. She helped herself to a wine spritzer and made her way over to the grill. While she was standing in line for a burger, a girl accosted her. "So, you are Warren's whore?"

"Excuse me?"

Donna took her accuser in. She was of middle height, redheaded and clearly Irish. Her pretty face rang a bell. Then she placed it. This was the girl who had gone to the prom with Warren, whose picture was still on his dresser, and with whom he had recently broken up.

"Sylvia? Right?"

"Yes. WHORE!"

"Watch your mouth, sister!"

"Warren wouldn't wait for me, so his father bought him a fuck slut."

"Where do you get off?"

"I'm a good girl, true love waits. Warren knows that's true, but his pathetic father bought him a pleasure slave."

"Keep this up, Sylvia, and you are going to get a bloody lip."

"I can take you, grandma!"

"I'm going to count to five. If you are not out of my space by then..."

"Anything wrong, babe?" interjected a thin, bespectacled boy.

"No honey. Just a girl-to-girl l confab."

"Constance, this is Jeremy, My boyfriend."

"Are you sure everything is, OK?"

"Yes, Jeremy. Be a dear and give us some space, OK?"

The towheaded boy wandered off.

"He seems nice," said Donna trying to break the tension.

"He is indeed. His father is a Pentecostal minister, which doesn't make my parents happy, but he respects me. He hasn't asked me to take off my clothes even once and he doesn't expect anything other than kisses."

"I'm happy for you. But I am NOT responsible for breaking you and Warren up."

"Just 'cause I wouldn't suck his thing or let him..."

"Forgive me, Sylvia, but Warren was clearly the wrong boy for you."

"But he was my first and only! I broke my vow to God and my church because of Warren. I let him use a condom and everything!"

"I really don't need to hear this, Sylvia."

"Yes, you do. Warren is a nice boy, and you will spoil him. He's quite godly, you know."

"We ARE talking about the same person, right?"

"We used to have deep philosophical conversations. Talking to Warren was like confessing to my priest."

"No offence, girl. But you are delusional."

Donna decided she would get a hamburger later. She began to walk away.

"Wait!"

Donna turned.

"I'm sorry I got out of hand, Constance. I'm still in love with Warren. I wish I could be a different sort of girl. One that could make him happy and do what he wanted. It hurts not being with him."

"Falling in love for the first time is like falling downstairs, Sylvia, it always hurts."

"Do you love Warren?"

"I haven't known him that long, Sylvia."

"You're so beautiful and so experienced. I'm pretty, I know that, but I'm invisible next to you.'

'I wouldn't say that, Sylvia."

"You know it's true."

"Someday, you will find true love, Sylvia, either with Jeremey or someone else."

"I want Warren."

"If he was mine to give to you, I'd hand him over."

"He should have waited for me. I could be everything you are."

Donna decided that was her cue to see what was on the snack table.

The party kicked into a higher gear. The music got louder as did the teenager's voices. Warren appeared at Donna's side wielding a spiff. "You are getting high tonight, slave."

"Really, Warren?"

Donna's collar zapped. She sighed, lit up, and inhaled. "Now this kid is after my brain cells!" she said under her breath. Donna took another hit. This was first-class shit! She took another hit, then a third. She had never reacted to pot like this before. It seemed to have a little -- extra. Whatever it was Donna wanted as much as she could take. For her everything was a blissful fog when the skinny-dipping party broke out. Donna had no memory of taking off her clothes, yet she was in the pool naked. She found herself making out with another naked girl in the pool. Diane? Somewhere along the line, she was dimly aware that she was sucking a cock that may or may not have been Warren's. This was followed by a complete bliss out.

She woke up that Sunday morning with a tremendous hangover, a sore jaw, a sore neck, a foul taste in her mouth, and feeling like she had had sex. Cum was leaking from both her ass and pussy. There were bite marks on her breasts and a temporary tattoo of thorns encircling her right thigh.

Warren was at his desk, his face hidden by his computer monitor.

"Warren? What happened last night?"

"You were a big hit, Connie!"

"What do you mean?"

"Take a look for yourself."

Donna stepped over to view the monitor and her jaw dropped. There was a video clip of her being penetrated from behind by one of Warren's party friends while sucking off another. Another clip showed her and Diane pleasuring each other orally. In another clip, the boys sat in a row on the edge of the pool. Donna was waist deep in the water. One by one she sucked the boys off, making a show of swallowing each time. There was more, but Donna was too appalled to look.

"Oh, my god, Warren, what was in that joint you gave me?"

"An experimental drug that boosts libido and lowers inhibitions. Taylor got it from his older brother who works for one of the scientists who invented it. The researchers will be pleased with this report I intend or sending them."

"Warren! How could you?"

"How could I what?"

"Allow me to be used like that!"

"I shared you with my friends, that what slave owners do."

"Warren, I was drugged, they raped me!"

"You seemed cool with-it last night You sure don't look coerced in the videos."

"I was drugged!"

"And?"

"You are a bastard for letting that happen to me. You... AHHHH!"

"Not another word or I put a paperweight on this controller in the pain position and leave the room for three hours."

Donna forced herself to remain silent.

"Some facts of life, slave. You are property, I can sell you, loan you, use you as collateral on a loan, rent you out to a whorehouse or a factory. You have absolutely NONE of the rights of a free person. While the laws against abuse and harm are quite firm, to the point that my family's wealth would not shield me from prosecution, it would be difficult for you to convince even the most sympathetic jury that what happened to you last night qualifies as "abuse." Especially if they see any of these videos. I like to think of myself as a good friend and excellent host. I share my good fortune with my friends. You may hate what you did last night, but I am tickled pink. That drug really brought out your inner slut and it was awesome to see! My friends and their dates had an incredible time. You will be expected to entertain my friends many times over the five years you are my property. Is all of that clear?"

Donna nodded vigorously, threw herself onto the bed, and cried copiously. Warren was content to let her cry herself out.

When her body was spent and limp. Warren carried her to the tub and gave her a long soaking bath, some Tylenol, and a cup of herbal tea. Before returning her to the bed and drying her off.

"I know this is disconcerting for you," said Warren in a soothing voice as he expertly massaged Donna's body. "It was bound to happen sooner or later. You were in no real danger last night. If you had been I would have protected, you. I am responsible for you, Connie. You are also mean more to me than a mere investment. You have a wonderful personality and are fun to talk to and be with. It was fun teaching you to ride and taking you out to dinner. I assure you the good days will outnumber the bad days so long as you are with me. Now I'm going to give you some time to compose yourself, then we are going for a long drive in the country."

As they drove under the crisp air of a New England summer. He had dressed her in jeans, a turtleneck sweater, and white ankle socks with saddle shoes.

Warren had had the butler pack a picnic lunch. He stopped at a romantic overlook and spread a blanket or the grass. Donna had mostly been silent for the entire day. She finally spoke as she sipped the wine.

"I miss my old life, Warren."

"That is understandable. You aren't going back to it, however."

"I'll try to be open to new things, Warren. It was all so sudden. If there had been a buildup..."

"You're a swimmer. You know that the best way to enter cold water is to plunge in all at once."

"Maybe."

"Will a trip to the seashore lift your spirits? My family has a cottage on Martha's Vineyard. I could take you out on my boat. Lobster dinners, quiet beaches. A change of surroundings is just what you need. You can train in the ocean and work on a tan."

"All right, Warren. Can you at least promise me that nights like last night won't be common?"

"I owe you no promises, Connie. That burden is on you. I am not a raving party animal, however. Last night was a lot of horny teenagers having a final blowout before they all go away to college and turn into boring architects, stockbrokers, engineers, and even Republicans. All of us were in the mood to cut loose last night. Perhaps, we all got a little out of hand and things happened that should not have."

"That's the best I'm going to get, isn't it?"

Warren refused to even nod his set poker face.

**

The island was beautiful. Donna had been there once before, reporting on a hurricane. All she remembered was wind, roaring surf, and punishing wind. Under clear skies, the hills looked so inviting from the ferry. Warren had packed his jeep with their suitcases. They stopped in a grocery store for perishables. Shopping next to Warren felt almost normal. She certainly blended into the crowd, yellow modest shorts, tan loafers, and Warren's oversized Harvard sweatshirt.

The trip came to an end outside a simple yellow Cape Cod-style home that had seen better days.

"I know it is not much to look at, but my great grandfather built this place with his own two hands, and it has been in our family ever since. Sure, we could have leveled it and put up a statement to our family's wealth, but it means too much to all of us. We wouldn't change a thing. Once they were inside, Donna noted the tasteful nautical interior and its overwhelming charm and quaintness. "It's lovely, Warren."

"We've always thought so. The master bedroom is through this door."

Donna bounced on the bed. Warren placed himself next to her and they kissed for a long time.

"Before we start anything, Warren, you had better bring the groceries in lest the milk spoil and the ice cream melt."

"Not to mention the suitcases."

"OK, I won't mention them."

"Comedy is not your forte, Connie."

The food and cases were brought in. Donna took over the job of sorting the food. She made some coffee for herself and Warren. She knew by this point that he took his, black and bitter. She needed lots of milk to make coffee palatable. After the suitcases were brought in, and the coffee sipped, Warren suggested a walk on the beach. Twilight was just settling in. Donna was overcome with the beauty of the sand and surf. The ocean had always been her happy place. One of the reasons she had signed on to the B.C.N. was because it's location in Miami afforded her access to so many first-class beaches. The New England chill at dusk was unfamiliar however and she snuggled under Warren's arm for warmth. He really was an exceptionally handsome boy. With his clothes off, he resembled a state of a Greek god from the Louvre. If only he tried to understand her a bit more. If only he would let her be Donna.

They returned to the beach house and Warren surprised her by insisting on cooking dinner. While dinner cooked, they played Trivial Pursuit. Donna was astounded by how poorly she did. Warren trounced her so completely, it was barely a contest. The dinner, baking in the oven, smelled heavenly. He had performed wonders with the locally caught bluefish from the market. The meat practically fell off the bone, and the bread stuffing was laced with hints of sage and garlic.

In response to Donna's enthusiastic sounds or taking her first bit, Warren stated, "My grandmother taught me to make it. She was a wizard with seafood. Mine's not as good as hers was though.

"I find that hard to believe, Warren."

"Let's take a walk on the beach."

"That sounds lovely, Warren."

The sea air was fresh and invigorating. Warren pointed out the sights. The sand dunes and the expansive Atlantic Ocean had Donna in a contemplative mood. Warren found a bench and pulled Donna down onto his lap. The two kissed and embraced until the chill of the night air forced them to retrace their steps to Warren's house.

"After we clean up. I'm taking your ass."

In the morning, Donna wiped the sleep from her eyes. Warren was already out of bed. Donna stroked her shapely buttocks. She did not begrudge he young master's anal adventure from the night before. Truth be told, Donna adored anal. Warren's first time exploring female anatomy in such a way was one of Donna's best times ever.

Warren entered the room with a cup of coffee for Donna and a besotted expression on his face. Donna clearly read that the young man was developing genuine feelings for her. That led her to wonder what she felt towards him. Donna was flummoxed by the realization that she genuinely didn't know. She thanked him for the coffee, they exchanged kisses... The contents of the mugs were quite cool by the time they came up for air.

Warren dressed Donna in a surprisingly modest white one-piece bathing suit with a floral sun dress over that. "A mile swim in the cove, followed by ten miles on a bicycle, followed by breakfast in town. Then we will see what turns up.

The bay was warmer than Donna expected. The local outdoor swimming club had laid out buoys at established distances. Donna need only take the designated laps around the markers to complete any pre-determined swim length. Donna swam her mile while Warren timed her. She had to conclude that her bathing suit added drag, so her time would drop. Still, Fenton seemed happy with her results.

They jogged back to Warren's cottage and removed two bicycles from the garage. "This was my sister's. I doubt that she is interested in reclaiming it. You best follow me since you don't know the routes. Be cognizant of traffic," he said as he placed a bicycle helmet on Donna's head, "I warn you now that I am really fast. If you don't keep up with me, I'll punish you."

Donna had always assumed she was in tip top shape, but she struggled to keep up with Warren. She was completely spent when the first five miles ended outside a beachfront bistro. Donna's sundress adhered to her skin and bathing suit. She pulled it away, mopped herself off with the towel provided and followed Warren into the bistro. Maddeningly the lad had barely broken a sweat.

A diet-breaking but oh so wonderful strawberry shake for Donna and a club soda for Warren and they pored over the menu selections. Everything looked so good, and both were famished. Breakfast, when it arrived, disappeared quickly. Just as they were finishing, a handsome, sandy-haired boy walked up to the table.

"Warren? I didn't know you were in town."

"Hello, Bryce. Yes, I just got in last night."

The boy looked appreciatively at Donna.

"Forgot my manners there a second, B-man. This is Connie."

"You always have such marvelous taste, Warren."

He extended a hand towards Donna, shook hers then gently kissed the back of it.

"Pleasure to meet you, Connie."

"Likewise."

"Hey, Warren, I'm taking Amelia out on the "Aquarius." We'd love for the two of you to join us."

"That sounds like a plan, B-man. What time should we be at the dock?"

"Two. I thought it might be nice to spend a night out on the water."

"It would be! We'll be there."

As the stocky boy left, Warren stated to Donna,

"Now the rest of our day is planned. I'll pack what we need."

The Aquarius was a lovely cabin cruiser, but less ostentatious and expensive than Donna had expected. Warren read Donna's thoughts.

"Even when you have money. A boat is simply a hole in the water into which you dump money. Who really needs a yacht? I mean you can rent a yacht if you need to cruise the Mediterranean or the Caribbean, but the expense and upkeep is a hell most folks don't need."

Bryce waved from the deck. There was a beautiful blonde girl in a red bikini standing next to him.

"You must be Amelia," stated Donna.

"And you are Warren's...?"

"Associate."

"The blonde girl focused on Donna's collar and rolled her eyes.

"Nothing like a scarlet letter to stir up the condescension of the locals," whispered Donna to Warren.

He smiled at her and said, "Both of you will get over it."

And they did. An hour later the Aquarius was on the wide Atlantic and Amelia and Donna found themselves in easy conversation.

"I can't believe that Warren's dad bought you for him. Warren didn't strike me as the type."

"Believe me, he's taking to the slave master role like Simon Legree."

"What man wouldn't press the advantage if he owned someone that looked like you?" replied Amelia followed by, "How is he in the sack?"

Donna only responded with a wan smile.

"How old are you anyway, Donna?"

"Twenty-six."

"The proverbial older woman. I'm sure there's a fascinating story as to how a woman with your looks ended up with a collar around her neck and not on the stage or in advertising, but I'm in no mood to hear it. Let's get our suits off and work on our tans."

"I'm supposed to only let Warren undress me."

"He won't give a shit, Connie. The guys will strip off themselves immediately after we do."

"You won't mind me being naked in front of Bryce?"

"Hell no! Last month I took him to a nudist colony as a graduation present."

"What was that like?"

"Not what you see in pornos. There were middle-aged guys with paunches and moms with stretch marks and cellulite. Quite liberating, however."

As Amelia predicted, Warren was not the least bit upset at Donna and Donna enjoyed the view of Bryce's bared and muscular physique.

The four sunned themselves, drank. Soft music played on the radio. Amelia and Donna took turns preparing meals in the small galley. Bryce found a quiet anchorage as the sun began setting. Later, Donna rested her body against Warren's chest while he pointed out the constellations and planets. For the first time, Donna could actually see the patterns and outlines of the mythical figures. Warren even helped Donna trace her zodiac sign by guiding her finger. The four talked about many things. Warren had an understanding of philosophical concepts and ideas that seemed beyond his years. The recent high school graduate was showing a side that Donna really appreciated. He would not only find his place in college, but he would also thrive. Very late at night, they all turned in. Donna and Warren shared a narrow bunk and listened to Bryce and Amelia make love before they had sex themselves. Though both had hoped to be quieter than their shipmates, there was no denying the audio evidence of Donna's very satisfying orgasm.

The "Aquarius" returned to harbor in the morning and Warren and Donna made their way back to the Wasserman beach cottage. The rest of the week passed in a haze of exercise, dining, lovemaking, and merriment. On the drive back to the suburban mansion, Donna realized that she was feeling a profound attraction to her young master.

Upon returning home, Warren's already happy mood became even keener. They had been home just long enough for the maid to launder all their clothes and when Warren looked up from his mail and announced. Tomorrow we are going to Las Vegas!

1...34567...9