All Comments on 'The Big Four Oh'

by BonnieCampbell

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

5 stars! This was awesome!!!

bobbycull55bobbycull55about 1 year ago

Really liked this story. Well written, explicit and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely outstanding! Congratulations on all levels. Reliving the history of the botched 39th, the thorough research, the tease and denial of the week leading up to Saturday, and of course the spin of pretending there was a Jane in the room. Well written and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Truly unique. I was not a fan of the idea she invited someone else (even as I suspected it might be a ruse), but he got him to feel good about it. So elaborate! Truly a bit crazy but very erotic. Not your typical bdsm story in any sense, but truly wonderful with a little suspension of disbelief.

AnotherSisyphusAnotherSisyphusabout 1 year ago

Truly excellent story. For me this passes the ‘could this move from fantasy, this is just a story, to reality’ test. Very creative loving story. To the author; thank you very much for the contribution.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 1 year ago

This was a great story. But I think she should’ve let him but know that it was her, maybe not right away but a week or two down the road. It’s always going to be in the back of his mind that she let him fuck someone else. Now one day she may want to fuck someone else. The old “you did it now I get to do it. It’s only fair” routine, Even though she said she never wants it it’ll always be in the back of his mind.

Besides a good husband would know what his wife’s pussy taste like it may be able to figure it out.

Camguy4funCamguy4funabout 1 year ago

An excellent story! I rarely read a BDSM story but I do like your writing and figured I'd read it. I am so glad I did. A very creative and well crafted concept and so very erotic! And very believable!

Norway_1705Norway_1705about 1 year ago

Excellent! Him pondering (three days) on what could be Saturday's gift is perfect. And, guess what, Jamaican Blue Mountain is MY best coffee, too.

Perfect sending him on errands around, and perfect use of the gag, to stop him from talking too much at the wrong time.

The opening bit with the Knit-and-Whine friends is Pulitzer Prize-winning!

In a way, it echoes Alcoholics Anonymous from the TV series 'Mom', but also a Christmas film with Brooke Shield in Scotland (I don't know the title, but they knit a lot).

p.s. as suggestion, add "gentle femdom" as a tag.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

This is very creative & kinky!

I loved it, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can’t say enough good things about the story. Maybe the best thing I could say is, I wish I was married to Emily.

snarbozsnarboz12 months ago

Excellent story telling

Trader_X38Trader_X388 months ago

Wow!

This was loving, adventurous, raunchy, and non-misogynistic. It feels like what a model of a healthy, sex-positive, gender-equal marriage might look like. Although given that the skills in such a marriage appear to include project management and sound engineering, it may be out of reach of us mere mortals. ;)

I loved the dialog when she has restrained herself. And I loved the Knit-and-Whine characters, and would love to hear more about them.

It's said that art causes emotion in the person who experiences it. So, this story is a work of art.

I'm going to think about why I feel uncomfortable with Emily tricking her husband into thinking he had sex with another woman... something felt vaguely unethical to me about that, and a bit humiliating. And that all the Knit-and-Whine gals know his secret seems like a bit of a betrayal of his trust and privacy, since they know and he doesn't. But hey, it's fiction, and a truly wonderful story, and Emily did what she did out of love, not anything else. I'm more curious about what it says about me that it nags at me than that there's anything at fault with the story.

Thanks so much for this. One of the best I think I've read on the site.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale8 months ago

What a terrific story. A great committed couple! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written with very few errors.

The storyline was novel and interesting. Personally, I can’t see the point of making your husband think he’s had sex with another woman. Think it’s tacky and weird. To me it’s just another way that women lie to and manipulate their partners. She will now be able to hold this over his head for ever, like a Sword of Damacles, using it to blackmail, manipulate and coerce him.

As for telling all the “old crones” in her misandrist meetings about their private sex lives, I think that’s appalling and inappropriate. Why do women feel the need to tell a bunch of women all their bedroom secrets ? Just so they can laugh and mock men even more.

egon14egon147 months ago

Very sexy and fun -- what a surprise!! I'd love it if my wife would think like this

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolutely awesome!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous