The Big Four Oh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard the chair creak as Emily sat down again, while Jane in her heels came over to the lounger. He felt her trail her fingers along his thighs.

"Jane isn't her real name," Emily continued from the corner. "I'm calling her Jane Doe to make that clear. You won't know her real name. You won't even hear her voice. And we need to be clear on what this is, and what it isn't." Jane moved around to his left, trailing her fingertips along his hips and onto his arm. He let out a shuddering breath. Emily had been right: the restraints, the blindfold, even the gag, they all accentuated the sensations.

"What this is not," said Emily firmly, "is the start of an open relationship, or a license to fuck other women when you feel like it. This is a one-time deal, a never-to-be-repeated offer, and it only applies because I am here, and I chose the woman."

Jane's fingers explored his hair, digging deep, as she moved behind him. He turned his head in response, searching for more contact, like a cat nuzzling.

"Nor is this a trick question, or some kind of twisted loyalty test. This is a gift, from me to you, because I love you. You can accept without guilt. I want you to do this, and I want you to enjoy it."

Jane trailed her fingers down his right arm, along his hip and thigh, and came full circle to the foot of the lounger. He felt it creak, as she kneeled on the lounger and lightly scraped the insides of his thighs with her nails. He shivered; his erection would have gotten harder, if that were physically possible.

"So, do you want to go ahead?" Emily asked.

Yes, Rob said. It came out as "mmf!"

"Move over a bit, Jane, honey. I need to be able to see Rob's response." The lounger creaked as Jane stood up again, and moved to the side,

"Thank you. Okay, Rob. Do you want Jane to fuck you while I watch? Nod or shake your head."

He gave a quick nod.

"Not clear enough. Once more, please?"

Rob nodded several times.

"I'm so glad." He could hear Emily's sunny smile in her voice. "I promise you you're going to enjoy this so much. Jane, over to you. Do you want me to help you with that zip? That red dress really works for you."

Jane moved over to Emily, and Rob heard unzipping, and then the rustle of clothing being removed and dropped on the floor.

Jane knelt on the lounger again, and ran her hands up and down his thighs, sweeping up to his abdomen and around, coming tantalisingly close to his penis. Rob let out a long, slow breath.

"There are three rules," Emily said. "First, the blindfold stays on. Second, you do not come until I say, and third, you absolutely do not come inside Jane. Now, enjoy yourself." And he could hear that the smile was back in those last words.

Jane's fingers danced over his erection, caressing his balls. The sensation -- coming from a mystery woman when he could neither see nor touch -- was astounding. The fingers enveloped his shaft and stroked him lovingly, slowly, gently, then he felt a tingle as long hair settled on his loins and the moist caress of her mouth enveloped the head of his penis. He let out a long, slow moan of pleasure. He was very aroused, but Jane was moving slowly, carefully, making sure not to bring him off yet. Clever fingers teased his scrotum while her tongue ran up and down his shaft and lapped around the tip.

Oh god, he thought. That feels so good.

She paused for a moment, and Rob felt the distinct sensation of a condom being fitted. Emily had said, this morning, that he was going to wear a condom. Now he understood why. Condom in place, Jane continued carefully giving a mind-blowing blowjob without tipping him over the edge.

"God, Jane is so sexy," Emily said after a while. It's a pity you can't see her, Rob. You'd really like her."

Jane released his shaft and moved up on the lounger, so that she was straddling Rob's hips. He could feel that she was wearing high boots of some kind. He was conscious of how close erect penis would be to her own sex, now. And then, weirdly, she tapped him on the cheek.

"Yes," Emily responded. "I think we can take that out now."

Jane soon had the ball-gag out, and Rob started to work his jaw in relief but almost immediately the gag was replaced by Jane's tongue. She kissed him hard and deep, questing, surprising him. Her mouth tasted sweet, almost like candy.

She pulled back and grasped his shaft and held it against her while she rocked back and forth, making him moan, and then, without warning, she rose up and sank down onto him. He gasped. Slowly, gently, she fucked him. Rising up and sinking down, without urgency. He felt her hand on the back of his neck, pulling him forward, into softness; he sucked her nipple into his mouth, licking and nibbling while she continued to ride him. Long hair played about his face, tickling him.

"You're amazing, Jane," Emily said. "I wish I'd had your confidence when I was your age."

Jane got up off Rob, stepping off the lounger and round behind his head. He heard some fiddling, and then Emily said, "Yes, it does recline. There's a catch-- No, left a bit, down. I can show you--" but then Jane had figured it out and Rob felt the lounger dropping, leaving him lying flat. Then Jane knelt on the lounger on either side of his head, and lowered herself onto his face. Obediently, he began to lap and suck at her sex. Once more, her mouth enveloped his shaft and worked up and down.

"Do you like her shaved pussy, Rob? Maybe I should shave mine like that. Would you like that?"

Rob was in no position to answer, as Jane ground herself onto his face. He could smell leather from her boots, as well as her musk. He ran his tongue around another woman's clitoris, and sucked it into his mouth. He pushed his tongue into her as deep as he could manage. His lips worked over smooth, moist skin and just a thin strip of hair. Jane sucked his penis and masturbated him into her mouth.

"This is so hot, watching this." Emily said.

Jane lifted herself off Rob's face and straddled his hips again, in reverse-cowgirl this time, and began fucking him once more. The pace was faster this time, more intense.

"No orgasm until I say, remember," Emily warned, "and no coming inside Jane."

That was becoming a definite concern, as Jane fucked him with the kind of abandon he and Emily hadn't known for years. He didn't know how much longer he could hold on. Thankfully, Jane shifted her motion, from up-and-down to forwards-and-backwards, giving him the breathing space to avoid reaching climax too soon.

"I can see your cock going in and out of her pussy," Emily said after a while. "That's so sexy."

Jane got up off Rob, and knelt at the foot of the lounger once more. She peeled off the condom and began jerking him off into her mouth again.

"Now you can come," Emily said. "I want to see Jane swallow your load."

Rob had no objection, and didn't think he could hold back if he did. Jane lapped at his tip, stroking his shaft, squeezing his balls, rolling them in her grasp, sucking him into her mouth again and again as she bobbed her head up and down and her long hair pooled around his groin. It was the best blowjob he'd ever experienced in his life, and he didn't even know who was giving it to him. It wasn't long before he felt the familiar pressure building, and he tensed as he exploded into this sexy, vigorous, unknown young woman's mouth, a strained groan escaping his lips.

"Oh god yes!" Emily said in the corner. "Oh god yes!"

Jane stroked him, milking the last drops from him, She caressed his balls for a while, making him twitch in pleasing after-effect spasms. And then Jane stood.

"That was what I wanted to see." Emily said, sounding happy. "Happy birthday, Rob. I hope it was worth all the teasing. If you don't mind waiting there, I'll see Jane out and then come back and let you loose."

And the two of them went out into the hall.

Rob lay in a happy post-orgasmic haze of disbelief. He still couldn't quite believe that Emily would be willing to let him have sex with another woman, let alone arrange it, and encourage him to participate. He lay there for quite some time before he heard the front door open and close, and then he heard Emily come back into the dining room.

"Well, now," she said brightly. "That was fun, wasn't it?" Rob jumped as her hands closed on his penis and testicles, teasing gently. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"It was amazing," Rob told her. "I can't believe you did that."

"Well, big birthday. It needs a proper celebration, wouldn't you say? Now, do I let you out, or leave you tied up here until I feel like fucking you?"

"Very funny."

She trailed fingertips over his naked body, making him shiver with pleasure. "I mean, it's very convenient, having your man right where you need him if you need a bit of sex. Otherwise, he might just wander off." She sighed sadly. "Men are like that, you see."

"Ahem."

"Oh, all right. But one last thing." And her mouth was on his, minty fresh, kissing him deeply, while her hand squeezed his balls, making him jump. Then she peeled off the blindfold, and released his wrists.

Rob felt like everything creaked as he struggled to get out of the sun lounger. He'd put a few miles on the clock this evening, that was for sure. He felt like he'd been through a wringer, but also great, too: that fuzzy, post-orgasm feeling still enveloped everything.

"Coffee?" Emily asked him. "Or would you prefer a beer?"

Rob stretched. "Neither. I choose door number three." He started pulling on his clothes from the heap in the corner. "I'm cracking open that Scotch."

Emily made a weird face, but then nodded. "Okay."

"Joining me?"

She wavered. "Just the one, then."

They were soon sat on either side of the breakfast bar again. Each of them held a crystal tumbler, and the fifteen-year-old nectar splashed enticingly up the sides of the glasses as they swirled, and inhaled the glorious aroma.

No ice, of course. This was Scotch whisky. Single malt. Ice would be sacrilege.

"My god, smell that," he breathed.

"Mmm," Emily said, agreeing with him. "Huh."

He looked up, his contemplation broken. "What?"

"I should have gotten you a proper set of whisky glasses to go with this. You know, the tulip-shaped ones."

"Yes, of course. Obviously. Because you clearly haven't gotten me enough for my birthday this year."

She laughed. "Okay. Next year, then."

"Christmas."

"Christmas works too."

"But, seriously? This birthday? I'd say 'thank you', but that seems too small a response to what you've done. But it's all I've got right now, so: thank you."

She held up her glass and he clinked his against hers.

"It was good, then? You enjoyed it?"

"It was amazing. You are amazing."

She smiled. "To be fair, you mean Jane was amazing."

"It was some unbelievable sex," he said. "Literally: if you'd told me a week earlier that that was going to happen, I wouldn't have believed you."

They both sipped.

"You're okay with it?" he asked her, cautiously. "Me having sex with Jane? With someone else?"

She looked surprised. "It was my idea. I arranged it -- why wouldn't I be okay with it?"

"Well, it's not what I would have expected of you. And you might have thought you'd be okay with it but, when it came down to it, subconsciously you might have really felt differently."

She put down her glass, and put a hand on his. "I'm okay. Really, I am. I took a hard look at what I could and couldn't do and, with this, I'm okay. But remember: this was a one-time deal. No playing the field."

He put a hand on his heart. "Absolutely."

"And," she said, picking up her glass again, "do not try to return the favour. I'm glad that being fucked by a stranger is exciting for you. If you try that shit on me, if you tie me up and say some unknown man is going to fuck me, I will scream absolute blue murder at you. That shit is the stuff of nightmares for me."

Rob hurriedly assured Emily that this point was understood.

"Glad to hear it. Just wanted to be sure," she said. "Anyway, you haven't asked."

Rob was confused.

"You haven't asked. I wasn't sure if you would, but I thought you might."

He looked at her, baffled. And then he understood. "Who Jane is."

"You haven't asked."

"You said I wouldn't know. So I don't know."

Her eyes narrowed. "But aren't you curious?"

He held out his hands. "Of course! But that's the point, isn't it? Wondering, but not knowing, is the point. That's where the attraction is. It means that I can look at any woman and think, 'Maybe she was the one.' Because maybe she was -- until I know who it really was, and then that possibility is gone, forever. As long as I don't know, I can enjoy that possibility in my own head, with anyone. That's the appeal."

"That, and getting fucked."

"That too."

"Any ideas? Any clues?"

He shook his head. "I'll speculate, but only to myself. There were some clues, because the blindfold isn't perfect, and there were times when it was pushed a little one way or another and I got a weird angle on something."

Emily paused, her glass partway to her mouth. "Oh? What did you see?"

"Only fragments. Skin colour. Straight blonde hair -- but then, I was covered in some of that hair after she'd left, too. I saw what I think were tattoos, along an arm, though I don't know what they were tattoos of. She wears lots of rings on her fingers. And I could tell there were thigh-high leather boots because of the smell and the feel against my skin."

"Hmm. Interesting," Emily said. "And she was shaven."

"Not as useful as you might think for identification of passers-by in the street, that one." He drained his glass. "God, that is a good whisky. Thank you. And thank you, once again. He leaned towards her over the bar, and kissed her.

"You should go clean up," she told him, claiming his empty glass. "Have a shower. Make sure you wash your hair, as well. Trim and file your fingernails, too!"

Rob stood, stretching, and headed for the bathroom.

***

Emily waited for Rob to get upstairs, and then she reclaimed the sports bag from the living room where she'd stashed it, and raced upstairs for the next part of her plan.

The bag contained a red dress, thigh-high leather boots, and a long, blonde wig.

***

Emily had to tell the knitting group what she'd done. Different women in the group took turns to host the meeting, and the next meeting was due to be at Emily's place. Several ladies in the group were young and attractive, and maybe Rob was going to be thinking that they were Jane. So she wanted them to understand why the dynamic had changed.

The response wasn't quite what she expected, but in hindsight, she shouldn't have been surprised: every single woman in the group immediately declared an intention to make Rob think that she was Jane. Even eight-four-year-old Maureen planned to drop hints that she'd been the one banging Emily's husband. Emily half-believed she could pull it off, too. But Rob could look forward to a Monday night thick with leering and non-too-subtle hints. Oh well.

"I'm surprised at you, thought, duck." Maureen said. "You don't seem to be the type to be sharing your husband with another woman -- no offence."

"Well," Emily said slyly, "That's what he thinks happened."

***

It had required an extraordinary amount of planning.

Emily couldn't think of a way to bring another woman in to have sex with Rob. Something like that would have a permanent effect on their relationship with any of the women they knew, and she didn't want to cause that. Women they didn't know were even more difficult -- simply walking up to random women in the street and saying "Excuse me, would you be willing to fuck my husband for his birthday gift?" did not seem a promising tactic. She didn't want to go to a prostitute, for all the obvious reasons, plus she had no idea how to. And, ultimately, Maureen was right: Emily reluctantly had to admit to herself that she wasn't the type to share.

There were sex workers on Twitter, and Emily spent a very careful six months building relationships with some of them, in order to build their confidence enough so that she could ask for some pointers. Those pointers had led Emily to arrange a meeting in the Hilton with a former sex worker who had since moved into advocacy and sex education; her name was Amanda.

"Hypothetically," Emily said to Amanda, "if I were to ask you to sleep with my husband while I watched, would that count as delicate? I think it would."

Amanda raised her eyebrows. "That's quite a request. Hypothetically speaking."

Emily laughed. "Oh, you have no idea. There's more. Listen...What I want to do is to be able to convince my husband that he's sleeping with someone else, while he's blindfolded. I don't actually want you -- or anyone else -- to sleep with him. I want to learn how you would sleep with him, so that I can copy that, and convince him he's sleeping with another woman."

Amanda sipped her mint tea. "I was willing to give you a minute. Maybe two, tops. But now I'm hooked. That is the most insane thing I've ever heard. But I don't see how you can make it work."

"I've thought of that," said Emily.

And she had.

She'd carefully scripted the entire sequence of events, writing a play for EMILY and JANE, Then she could record EMILY's part in advance on her computer, and play it back, so Rob would hear two people, even though there was only one. She'd brought the script for Amanda to review.

"And this keeps on getting more and more batshit," Amanda said wonderingly, looking at the pages. "What's all this stuff at the beginning?"

"I need time to get changed, to become JANE," Emily said. "So the bit at the start is me using the remote on the cock-ring while I'm changing, but Rob thinks I'm still in the same room. The key point is that EMILY never leaves the chair, except to go into the hallway, so Rob gets all the auditory cues from one direction. And, of course, he can't move."

"There's a lot of commentary about this Jane character," Amanda said.

"Partly that's suggestion," Emily said. "If I keep telling Rob he's being screwed by some young, sexy woman, he's more likely to believe it. But mostly it's to keep things in sync. I need to have EMILY respond to JANE to keep the illusion going, So EMILY says something about Jane, and then I know I can move onto the next bit, at which point EMILY will respond to what I'm doing."

Amanda looked at Emily over the sheets of paper. "I don't know whether you should be committed or scooped up by CIA psych-ops. But look, some things are going to have to change."

"They are?"

"Sure. You asked me if I'd fuck your husband? Weil, if I did, here's how I would do it..."

Then there were the countless little details, like eating a Love Heart candy when getting into character as Jane, and having a minty mouthwash ready as she switched back to Emily, to take away the taste of Rob's semen. That way, he didn't notice the taste when she kissed him. Shaving to a Brazilian as Jane, then shaving all the way afterwards. Making sure Rob took a long time in the shower afterward and, not coincidentally, that his fingernails were trimmed.

She had quick-removal temporary tattoos for her arms; as EMILY, she was going to wear a long-sleeved top to cover them, until she had the time to wash them off. She would wear stockings, and hide them with jeans and slippers.

She'd had to learn how to use some CD-creation software so that she could skip to the next "track" so that, for example, she could time EMILY's comments with Rob's orgasm; a quick tap of the app on her phone, on the floor next to the lounger, and EMILY could congratulate Rob just after he'd come.