The Big Four Oh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was going to change her hair style to something much shorter, so that it would be easier to put on the wig in a hurry. Her pony-tail would be too much work.

And, of course, it was essential that Rob was gagged at the start, so he could only answer "Yes" or "No" to being fucked by JANE, and not start asking questions that EMILY, as a recording, couldn't answer.

At least the second half of Emily's plan was much simpler.

***

Rob showered, washing his hair as instructed, giving him time to reflect on what had happened. He wondered what Jane looked like. Who she was. What she would be doing now. Who was she going home to? How did she know Emily?

As he trimmed his fingernails -- because Emily said he needed to trim them now, for some mad reason that made no sense -- he kept remembering moments: the first time Jane's mouth engulfed his penis; the first time she sank down onto it; her swallowing his come as he orgasmed. By the time he was towelling off, he was already semi-erect.

He'd have to figure out a way to say "thank you" to Emily for this amazing gift. Though he had no idea how, just yet...

He opened the door to the bedroom.

Emily was on the bed. She was wearing the bondage-inspired lingerie from Tuesday night, but the choker had been replaced by a black leather collar with a large gold ring. Her arms were outstretched, between two restraints tied to the bedstead on either side. She was wearing the wrist cuffs. On the bedside table, there was a glass bowl, some lube, more condoms, the blindfold and the ball-gag.

Her knees were bent, her ankles pointed, her stocking-clad feet bare, and she twisted her hips from side to side winsomely. Her eyes were glittering.

"Oh no," she said in a sing-song voice, "Oh no. I have been a terrible wife and teased and frustrated my virile husband and now I must be punished oh woe is me."

He looked more closely. "You're not really tied down." The restraints from the bedstead had a loop at the end; she'd placed the loops over her wrists, and was holding onto the restraint.

Her eyes twinkled. "But I could be."

He looked at the items on the bedside table. "Or maybe I should gag you? Or blindfold you?"

"Once again: oh no woe is me woe et cetera."

He walked around to one side of the bed, looking at her, then around to the other side.

Her brow furrowed. "What?"

"Just looking at you. I can't get over how beautiful and sexy you look."

She melted, then rallied. "You're going to have to work harder if that's your idea of punishment."

"I'll see what I can do."

He ran his fingers down her body, over the complex arrangement of straps and intervals of skin. Back and forth as he worked his way around the bed to the bedside table. "Let's start with this," he said, picking up the blindfold and putting it on Emily. "Happy?"

She purred.

He picked up the ball-gag, and held it by the ball. He let the strap trail gently over her body at random intervals and places. She shivered in response.

He leaned in and grasped a breast; her back arched a little in pleasure. He kissed the other through the underwear, licking the nipple. He moved around her body, kissing and licking the skin where it was visible, working his way inevitably to her groin. He closed his lips on her mound, through the material. He nuzzled against her sex, breathing her in, then he hooked his fingers under the waistband and eased the panties down; Emily obligingly lifted her butt off the bed to help. He slid them tenderly along her thighs and up her calves, ending with her feet pointed at the sky. He dropped the panties on the floor and gently repositioned her legs back on the bed, spreading them to give him access.

And that was when he realised that she'd shaved. She was completely clean-shaven.

"Do you like my new smooth pussy?" she asked him. "You seemed to appreciate Jane's so much I thought I would try it."

He stared at it, transfixed for a moment. "Actually, Jane still had a little bit of trimmed hair," he said, absently. "I could feel it."

She giggled. "Well, it was hard to tell from where I was. You were much closer to it."

He knelt and leaned in and kissed her around her thighs, along her stomach, across her loins, feeling the smooth skin beneath his lips. "It's so beautiful," he breathed. He ran his tongue along her outer labia, back and forth, and teased her inner labia with the tip. He sucked on the clitoris, circling it with his tongue. He ran a fingertip the length of her inner labia and back, teasing them open, and edged a fingertip inside, feeling the moist warmth there. He gently eased it in and back, spreading her wetness around her vulva. This was why she'd asked him to trim his nails, he guessed.

Shifting position, Rob moved forward, over her, and eased his erection into her. Emily gasped in pleasure in response. He moved slowly inside her, thrusting deeply, holding himself up on his arms, so that he was barely touching her except where he entered her. He wanted to look at her, to see her, to watch her in response to his motions. He was not disappointed. She looked so sexy in her kinky underwear, and her outstretched arms added to the appeal. Her mouth made a small 'O' of pleasure as he fucked her.

On an impulse, he shifted his weight to one arm, hooked two fingers of the other hand into the ring on her collar, and pulled her up to him, pushing his tongue into her mouth. She moaned in pleasure, and he thrust into her a little harder. She moaned again. He let go of the ring and she fell back onto the bed with a surprised squeal that turned into laughter which turned into panting as he increased pressure again.

He picked up the ball-gag again. He lowered himself onto her, still thrusting, so that all his weight was on her. Moving his arms over her shoulders, he dropped the ball into that appealing 'O' of a mouth, and quickly looped the strap over her head. Once more, there was a squeal of surprise, then her cheeks moved in a smile.

Picking up the pace, he hammered into her for a bit, making her wail, then he slowed, so that he could kiss her neck, her cheeks, run his tongue over her lips around the ball. He squeezed her breasts, and thumbed her nipples, and then resumed his pounding.

Then he got up off the bed. "Turn over," he told her. "On your knees. You can take off the blindfold and gag now."

Emily let go of the restraints and slipped her hands out of the loops, and then rolled over and got up onto her knees. She fed her hands back into the restraint loops. It was an awkward position for her, because she couldn't use her hands to hold herself up, so her knees were forward under her to balance.

That was when he saw the glint of a butt plug.

She guessed he'd seen it. Once again, there came that sing-song voice. "oh no oh no I am all restrained if my manly husband decides to pop my anal cherry I cannot stop him oh woe is me woe woe et cetera."

Rob blinked. He didn't think, Is she asking me to fuck her in the arse? It was pretty clear that that was what she meant. And after Emily had brought another woman in to fuck her husband, a quick side order of anal sex didn't seem that much of a stretch. He glanced over at the bedside table. Bowl, lube, condoms. That made sense now.

It was turning into quite the birthday celebration. He was relieved he hadn't kept going all the way to orgasm in missionary. He would have missed out. And he definitely didn't want to miss out on his first opportunity at anal, with his amazing (and increasingly surprising) wife. She wanted him to fuck her in the arse? He was only too happy to oblige.

But not just yet. He wasn't finished with virginal sex just yet.

He knelt up behind her, lovingly caressed her back and buttocks. He ran his hands over her hips, down her thighs and to her knees. And pulled them back six inches, to straighten up her thighs. Emily lost her balance, toppling forwards in surprise, face-planting into the bedding with a surprised squeal.

"Oh no, woe is you, et cetera," he told her, as he admired her position: knees spread, butt high, with that plug gleaming, face in the bedding, arms at full stretch from the restraints.

He shoved his shaft back into her and quickly began fucking her hard. She turned her head to the side, and he could see her gasp with each thrust. He pulled her hips back into his as he thrust, getting as deep as he could, feeling her buttocks slap into his pelvis. He moved one foot forward, kneeling only on the other leg, and used one hand to explore her body, while the other played with the butt plug, pressing it and moving the base around.

He slowed for a bit, reaching around, rubbing her clitoris with two fingers, and then began increasing the pace of his thrusts again. Soon Emily began to quiver and then she let out a muffled cry into the bedding as her orgasm came. Rob thrust in deep and pulled her back onto him, his forearms against her thighs, his hands pushing against her mound. She tensed throughout her climax, and then spasmed as each wave struck, until she collapsed, turning limp in his hands.

He shuffled back, letting her slide off him and all the way down, until she was spread-eagled face-down on the bed. She let out a somewhat dopey, self-satisfied groan.

From the bedside table, he collected the lube and condoms. He also opened the drawer and took out her vibrator. He put it all into the bowl. He sat down beside her on the bed, emptying the bowl out onto the bedding beside him.

Reaching over, he ran his fingers through her hair; she made a happy noise. He moved his hands down her back because he knew that if he kept playing with her hair at this point, she'd drift off. And she wasn't done yet.

From her back, he moved to her bottom, relishing its glorious curves. He massaged her buttocks, and then squeezed a little more lube into the cleft so that it ran down to her anus. With his finger, he spread the lube around, and then gently but firmly, he pulled on the plug. He stopped just as it came free, and pushed it back in. He repeated this a couple of times, then pulled it all the way out, dropping it in the bowl. He added more lube, covering a finger, and ran that finger around her anus gently, making her shiver. Carefully, he pushed it in, inserting just a single knuckle. He waited, then flexed it a little more, and pushed deeper.

Oh. Of course. This is why she wanted trimmed nails.

Rob was beginning to suspect that, somewhere in the house, Emily had a secret room, where the walls were covered with Post-Its, scribbled notes and detailed plans, with lots of red threads tied around pins connecting them all.

As she relaxed, he moved the finger in and out. Emily began to respond. There were slight movements from her hips. Her shoulders rose and fell a little. She gave a faint moan. Rob added more lube, and another finger. Emily was more animated now. She was still holding onto the restraints, still with her arms outstretched. He worked some more lube inside.

Withdrawing his fingers, he put on a condom, and gently pressed the head of his penis against her anus. He pushed in slowly, letting just the head enter her at first. Emily let out a gasp when it first passed her sphincter. He waited, making sure she was relaxed, before withdrawing a little and pushing in a little further. Tenderly, he worked his way deeper and deeper, until he was all the way in.

Rob started fucking her in that position, flat on her face, with her arms and legs spread. He was up on his arms again. He could get lots of penetration because of the angle, but he took it -- took her -- slowly, cautiously. Emily moved her hips in time, pushing back against him, letting out small whimpers of pleasure.

He lowered himself down onto her, so that his hips were over her buttocks, and used just the motion of his pelvis to thrust in and out. He kissed her neck, her cheek. He rested his face against hers as he fucked her, their panting breath mingling. He pressed her down into the bedding with his weight across the length of her torso.

Propping himself on his arms again, he used his legs to close hers, bringing them together. Then, still inside her, he raised himself up so that he was straddling her thighs. He continued thrusting into her with gentle rocking motions forwards and backwards, as he kneaded her buttocks, and ran his hands over her back.

Emily was moaning into the bedding with each motion. "You can go harder," she breathed. He increased the pace pushing himself into her more urgently, but still being careful. Emily gasped, and her breath came in pants. "Harder, please!" she said. "Fuck me harder!"

He pulled out, instead. "On all fours," he told her. "Forget the restraints." She let go of them and got to her knees. As she did, he picked up the vibrator and squirted some lube onto it before putting it into her hand.

Then he grabbed her hips and pushed his shaft back into her arse. Emily cried out.

It went straight in, this time, and he immediately set up a harder pace, fucking her more vigorously.

"Oh, god, yes, that's it!" Emily said. "Just like that." He kept on fucking her arse hard and fast from behind as she applied the vibrator to her mound; he could feel the sensations through her body reaching his penis. He thrust deeper. The feeling was amazing, and he could feel his own orgasm approaching. He thrust again and again and again and again and then the climax came boiling up out of him and he cried out, his thrusts becoming spasmodic -- slam in deep and hard, a pause, withdraw and repeat -- and Emily was coming too, her body tensing, with a wail escaping from her lips, as Rob spent himself inside her.

***

Afterwards, Rob lay in bed next to his sleeping wife, on the verge of dropping off himself. She had her back to him, breathing gently; Rob's fingers were entwined in her hair, massaging her skull gently, as he reflected on the day. There was no denying that everything Emily had said had been true. He was grateful for the opportunity with Jane, and he wondered what it would be like meeting women who might have fucked him while he was strapped to a sun-lounger. He was grateful for the introduction of anal sex into their repertoire; he didn't think either of them wanted tonight to be a one-off. But, what surprised him was that, most of all, he was grateful that, of the sex with mysterious younger stranger Jane and his comfy, familiar wife, it had been the sex with Emily that was the most exciting, the most enjoyable, the most rewarding.

God, he loved his wife.

And yet Emily seemed to be a new person. And he loved that new person even more. She was sparky, exciting, creative. And, possibly, not a little terrifying, if he thought about it too deeply. He was in awe of the amazing birthday gift she had created for him, and he was aware that a gauntlet had been thrown down for her own fortieth. He had no idea how he would come up with a worthy gift after this, but at least he had five years to plan it...