All Comments on 'The Big Game'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A very sexy story.......

.......but a little bit of a credibility problem given mum was there too.

jackal_manjackal_manover 8 years ago
Enjoyable

Quite well developed and written. Two points of feedback:

1) as this is one of the few stories I've read with a realistic motivator for the Oedipal type of relationship between the father and daughter (the mom is replaced in the wake of a terrible tragedy, which was well conceived), I found myself wondering if and when the dad/daughter would ever take action to help her. Even after this story where they plan on having sex again, I imagine they'd continue to be torn. On the one hands, absentee mom means easier means to sex. On the other hand, doing nothing would continue to sour the atmosphere. So I'd be curious to see how that gets addressed in potential future installments.

2) physical descriptions. On the one hand, I liked that this story did not rely on porn tropes. I found no emphasis on numbers such as penis or breast size. Instead I had my imagination to work with the writing, which is a very good thing. The only problem was that I had no idea what the characters looked like. My feeling is that in any story, the author should let the readers know what the heck these people even look like--not doing so is very noticeable, almost distractingly so. The counter argument is, in porn stories, the "gaps" in the information let the reader fill in the blanks.

It's a tough call in such a visual medium such as porn/erotica--I can see arguments for both, but in this case, I found myself a little lost and unsure of what the people looked like. While you avoided the porn "statistics" that so many rely on, I'd argue that some measure of porn is important in a porn story, as it does add to the spiciness. Again, though, that's a style thing, as this story read more like a romance than a lust filled romp.

All that said, great story! Really enjoyed it.

larry74403larry74403over 8 years ago
A great story.

I hope you continue this story with a few more chapters.

And to Anonymous, passed out drunk is almost comatose. There's not a bit of credibility lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot premise poor execution

3 overall because half the time I really didnt know what was going on... Was she trying to seduce him or not? You get an extra point because you didnt overuse the word daddy, ut you lose that because I didnt feel like he truly was her dad. It was more an older guy and younger girl fucking. Good ideas but more descriptions were needed

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 8 years ago
liked it

My mom's not a full blown alcoholic but identified with a lot of the details in this story, which made it that much more exciting for me. Dad and I are really close and love to watch sports together. might need to sit on his lap next time and see what pops up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

I loved it, not only the taboo of father daughter sex but also the mother just feet away made for a really exciting read. Keep it up (excuse the pun).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The story was fairly enjoyable. It lacked for conversation, but I guess the situations didnt really allow it. My only real bitch is the 'ah' 'oh' 'um' being the majority of the sound descriptions, really, really, unimaginative and annoying! Lol. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

Love this story it's the best one on this site!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous