The Big Short

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Really??!! Seriously??!! You don't think he'd skate? Laws are for the little people. You know - people like you and me. Pritman had always been important and well connected and the one-percenters ALWAYS take care of their own. There was no doubt in my mind that after due consideration the authorities would decide that there was no case. After all - the evidence had been hacked.

So, instead I sentenced Trey to a lifetime of ordinariness. I learned a long time ago that you either control life's outcomes, or they control you. So, I make my own decision about crime and punishment. In Trey's case it was "guilty." But the penalty had to really hurt.

I was certain that the simple act of reducing the family wealth from $1.2 billion to a mere $50 million was appropriate punishment. He still had fifty-million. But, he was nothing special now. West Virginia hillbillys have won a lot more than that with a lottery ticket they picked up from the 7-11 while they were buying their evening forty.

More importantly, nobody got hurt. Admittedly, his wife, who was a cheating skank, was murdered. But that act would be hard to connect to Trey. Especially since the murderer had expired strapped to a bed with a huge ball-gag jammed in his throat.

On the plus side though, Chelsea DID incinerate a pack of jihadists and Kelly wiped out a terror cell - all while dressed in a hot LBD and four-inch stilettos. I got shot in my hard head. But, I've had worse happen and I was well over a million dollars richer than I had been the prior year.

But mainly, I know that I have the lifetime love and companionship of a superb woman. And I have a group of friends, albeit odd ones, whose loyalty is unquestioned. So, trouble might be my full-time business. But with my wife and my friends at my side - that's just fine with me.

Author's End Notes:

None of this is made up. The mubtakkar attack was called off 45 days before 9/11 (Bin Laden was afraid it might cause the U.S. to raise its security high enough to thwart the main show). DHS may still have a U/FOUO out on it. The drone incident hasn't happened over the U.S. - as yet. But the Iranians have acquired a nice inventory of our hardware that same general way. And, for those few innocent souls who might still think that their government is functional, DC is Sodom and Gomorrah without the charm.