All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Ch. 01-04'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
TheBigVPTheBigVPalmost 3 years ago

Great to see you back in action. Can't wait for more!

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthoralmost 3 years agoAuthor

This is my shameless plug to come check me out on Patreon (BlueDragonAuthor)! You can get early access to upcoming chapters there before they post here at Literotica.

LegendaryCrumpLegendaryCrumpalmost 3 years ago

Amazing. Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thrilled you're writing here again. Your stories were consistently my favorites. Hope this means many more stories to come!

lddebatelddebatealmost 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I'm excited to see how it shakes out.

acrasoftacrasoftalmost 3 years ago

Okay. This is up there with my other favorite "Group Sex" and :erotic Couplings" stories, "The Last Boy Scout", "Bosom Buddies", Senior Year Memories", The Catch Up". Can't wait to see what comes next. If you need encouragement to continue, this is me begging on bended knee.

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesalmost 3 years ago

Happy to see you posting again! Looking forward to more like it!

DownUnderThunderDownUnderThunderalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this story, will definitely consider supporting you on patreon!

Could you make a tier that is funded per chapter group (like this one) rather than per month? Without a commitment to releasing a chapter on a known timetable it's difficult to pledge a monthly payment.

Really enjoy your work and I'm looking forward to reading more!

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding work.

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthoralmost 3 years agoAuthor

To answer my most frequently asked question, yes, I'm still working on the next book in the Ordinary Sex Life series. But I started reading some of my old favorite stories and came across the self-titled story by author Bosom Buddies, and reading it inspired me to start typing this one. By no means am I trying to copy his story, but I would be remiss not to acknowledge the source of my creative spark. I also had some funny idea that it would be a relatively short story, but then the girls grabbed me by the balls (metaphorically) and insisted they get an epic novel-sized chronicle of their adventures. The rough draft is done. Just editing now.

Francois101Francois101almost 3 years ago

Really nice buildup, I enjoyed the story a lot. I look forward to finding out where it's going!

amritaloveramritaloveralmost 3 years ago

Great story. Wonderful character development and scene setting. There was enough sex to keep the pages turning, but we are settling in for the long game here. I can't thank you enough for your efforts. NEXT!

G5902G5902almost 3 years ago

What a great story!!! With 6 girls I thought it might be difficult to keep it straight with who is who but you do an excellent job of giving us reminders. Thank you so much for sharing and I am looking forward to more!

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesalmost 3 years ago

Wow, thanks for the call-out in the comments! That’s great to hear, your stories were probably the single biggest reason I decided to try writing in this site in the first place haha.

Looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was genuinely incredible. I was instantly like both turned on but also just invested in the story and the characters. When I opened your page to check for more chapters I was so scared seeing like things from 2007 but when I saw it was new I was so genuinely happy because I can’t wait to see where the story goes from here

PunjiPunjialmost 3 years ago

Unbelievable. A story about a guy with six girls that was actually (sort of) realistic. Well done. Well written. Believable dialogue. Well edited. Can’t wait for more.

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1almost 3 years ago

This story was...okay.

It has the makings of what could be an interesting storyline.

It would have been MUCH more intriguing if Matt wasn't such a simp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Off to a great start. I've read most of your other stuff and really enjoy your writing, so i can't wait for more of the BTC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes dude! These are my favorite kind of stories! I hope there is more girl on girl and group play in the near future. Also, please bring Holly back at some point once he’s in a better place with the BTC. Feels like she needs to finish what he started there too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Man I really hope there is some chapter where they’re all in that hot tub and play truth or dare leading to everyone striping down and playing with each other. Or some sort of strip poker / spin the bottle sex game where things progress quickly

DominicNicoleDominicNicolealmost 3 years ago

I have always really enjoyed your stories so I am super excited to see you post a new one. Looking forward to the rest of the series.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 3 years ago

Have just re-read this story. Even better the second time round. Can’t wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Only one thing irritated me and that is that "neeve" is usually spelt Niamh.

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthoralmost 3 years agoAuthor

Holy crap you're right. I'm flabbergasted I got that wrong. The original name idea came from an old Stephen Colbert interview with Saoirse Ronan, and I know I must've had it correct as Niamh when first writing the story. But I know my spellcheck flagged it and somehow I ended up fixing it wrong. What astonishes me right now is that I've had hundreds of Patreon folks reading my drafts and this is the first anybody's pointed that out. Unfortunately, I'm a little stuck on her name with the "alternate" spelling, so I'm not about to change it for everything that's already been published. But I humbly acknowledge the error.

There_itisThere_itisalmost 3 years ago

Wow, this was amazing. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Incredible,I would have given you 10 stars. I really wish I was Mattie I can't wait for the continuation. Hope you have already written it

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 3 years ago

Very well written narrative. And seriously hot, as has been everything else I've read from this writer.

I know relationships and people's feelings can be complicated, but I am having a tiny bit of trouble taking the limits of the group dynamic seriously (as the girls were apparently, after they found out about his time with Holly).

It's pretty obvious the "Bill Clinton" distinction both Matty and the girls were trying (and later failing) to make doesn't hold water after a few minutes thought.

Making out?

O.K.

"Heavy petting": hands almost everywhere?

OK.

Oral sex?

OK.

To the point of orgasms?

Only polite.

For both of them?

Well, naturally.

Genitals touching?

Last minute halt, but not over the line.

Intercourse?

NO! THAT WOULD BE BREAKING THE NO DATING THING!

....

Seriously?

I mean, I'm happy to overlook it in a story as hot as this, but it does make for a little inadvertent comedy.

Plus a six-girl, round-robin, week-long hand job marathon on one guy should have left him in chaffing hell, or at least in a coma. Probably want to mention copious use of lube. And vitamins.

On a technical note, I have seen examples of this author's work, including stories posted here, in the paperback racks of certain ... bookstores. Of the blacked out windows and video booth type.

Does anyone know if he professionally published first, or if he started those stories here, and then got professionally published?

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthoralmost 3 years agoAuthor

In response to talldarkfellow's question about being professionally published: I'm not professionally published. If you find stuff in paperback format, it's plagiarized and wasn't put there by me. Not the first time someone has tried to profit off the work I post online for free.

Ian_SnowIan_Snowalmost 3 years ago

Some of your best work to date. Excellent buildup and characters, and hot as hell. Amazing job.

kalaniahkalaniahalmost 3 years ago

Love the story, and love the character development which really made it more engrossing. Looking forward to reading the rest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Holy shit this is gold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hope a story develops

Couldn’t beat a dead horse any more without tears of boredom being shed.

PoiuygtyuPoiuygtyualmost 3 years ago

The main character is incredibly unrealistic. Others called him a "simp", but really he's just poorly written as someone's ideal of a platonic friend. Platonic relationships between men and women certainly exist, but this is not a good representation of them. It makes the dialogue very uncomfortable and the interactions incredibly awkward. Also, it makes him seem sad and pathetic in a way. Overall it's not well written and I will not read the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love your writing and love that you've come back after such a long break! Please keep it up and don't mind the haters!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

"NO, this story does NOT end with Belle and me falling in love, getting married, and living happily ever after. It isn't that kind of story."

BULLSHIT!!!! That's exactly how it NEEDS to end. If Matthew doesn't make an honest woman out of Annabelle, then he'll end up breaking her heart. He's an asshole. 🙄

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story so much. Thank you. Really, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! I really hope they ALL end up together. Would b wild!

CreepythinmanCreepythinmanalmost 3 years ago

WELCOME BACK!!! I'm one of your avid fans and I love your writing! I love your choice of words, plot & characters and it's thrill to see you writing again! Thank you soooo much for this story. Yours is one of the main reasons I keep coming back to literotica. Please keep writing! I truly love ALL of your stories & have read them all countless times! More power to you! Stay safe! 😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The whole point of a story, written or visual is to suspend disbelief. This offering has NO chance of that. Of course he has a Big Cock, surprise and somehow the resolve of a Catholic nun. If that weren't implausible enough, all of his "friends" have massive tits. If you are so desperate to jerk your gerkin, go to Chaturbate or Pornhub. But rating this story with anything other than a 0 or 1 is only an indictment of your perverse desperation. I'd love to see this talented writer come up with a more plausible plot to develop than this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Clearly, the anonymous commenter who posted last ("[t]he whole point of a story, written or visual is to suspend disbelief..." clearly doesn't know much about literature. In fact, I would say that some of the best stories are the ones for which you DON'T have to suspend disbelief, the ones that could be possible.

I'll admit the whole "big cock" thing is a turn off for me because it's so overused, but so far in this story, it hasn't been overused like in so many other stories, so it's not a big deal here. And to that same previous commenter -- of course all of his friends have massive tits! It would be kind of hard to be a "Big Tits Club" without them.

If I recall correctly, I noticed a few typos, but nothing that caused me to pause or feel annoyance. So far, I think this is a wonderfully-written tale and look forward to reading the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I posted a comment on the second to last story. I was a bit offput at how at times you will pigeonhole yourself into corners and sorta lazily laugh it off. I am rerunning the series at this point. So I really do enjoy your series well enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy crap -- I love this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Matty is a little pussy-bitch!! I want to smash his face in with a pipe for being such a little bitch; for not stepping up and making a goddamn choice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To much teeny bopper bull shit. I can’t believe an 18 year male would not screw any of the girls, and wanted to save his virginity. What a moron. I thought the ending would end with him finally becoming a man. Instead of being yet another pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Been reading your work for 15 years and this is by far your best to date. Cant put down reading.

B3RRYCRUNCHB3RRYCRUNCHover 2 years ago

Was pretty good until belle took advantage of someone drunk and couldn't think staright

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No sure. But will read on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is great. Unlike that other idiot in the comment section who said " I thought the ending would end with him finally becoming a man. Instead of being yet another pussy.", I understand that Matty is a man who is emotional.

Keeping your virginity is not "being a pussy", hell, it's your choice. I can see, he wants his first time to be with someone special.

But of course, the dude in the comment section hasn't lost their virginity yet, or touched a woman sexually, and is just horny as fuck.

geor567geor567over 2 years ago

I love your stories

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

You really draw us into Matty's innocence! So much fun to feel both his typical young man's horniness and his real love and care for the girls. I look forward to the story unfolding...

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Was Matt innocent, or just an overly nice guy??!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It started out really well, until when he was about to loose his cherry, but refused! That soured the whole story for me! There is not a young man in the world that would refuse getting their first piece of ass! So I signed off and looked for a better story, because your’s sucked!

AaroneousAaroneousalmost 2 years ago

Six large breasted “best friends” turned lovers. Every young man’s dream. Thanks for writing this. 5*

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Yes, yes,...YYYEEESSSSSS!!!!!! Finally, I have found an author who can WRITE, and WRITE...AND WRITE EVEN MORE...(10) pages of what I think may be one of my top 3 favorites on Literrotica!! And, the is another chapter, with MORE of the "Club" to come.

To the 'anonymous' commenter from (20) days ago (2nd) comment down, below...you really should not make comments like that about people...I know, because I AM ONE OF THOSE GUYS!! We DO exist out there in the 🌎 world (even tho' I am much older now)

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Oops, hit the 'submit' button too soon...

Matt and Annabelle are gonna give their virginities to each other!! I saw THIS coming from the beginning of the story...best friends are the best (my wife and I are a great example!) Then, the rest are going to fall in line, he is gonna have all of them loving him, HE is going to love all of them, and the schoolmates are gonna really hate on him for his bounty!!

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠 YOU GOT FIVE**5** STARS ABOVE, BUT YOU GET THIS SHOWING HERE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No wonder this story won the first place in it's category, I love it! (bluestick6)

HemmingswayHemmingswayover 1 year ago

Congratulations on the contest win. Very much deserved!

WetdirtysmileWetdirtysmileover 1 year ago

Wow, that was amazing

ggmax69erggmax69erover 1 year ago

Took a while to get rolling, but i can see where this is headed and I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly this is one of the best lead-in stories on this site. I'm hitting it up for my 4th or so time in two ish years. It satisfies the need for buxom women, but doesn't fixate on it forgoing romance for eroticism centered around women's breasts. However, by the time the ski trip rolls around it is kinda this direction less mess where annoying simp tendencies come out paired with the worst of player tendencies. Like he's both willing to neglect the women at the drop of a hat, but also giving white knight monologues about how the girls are special. It's like the 11th season of supernatural where, because the characters have all had their arcs you fall into learning past lessons and you should have just quit while ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is stupid he declared himself property of the group? wtf is that such a pussy character unless he likes to get dominated or something way to unbelievable of a character male's aren't like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anyway to give this story SIX stars? Great job, Bluedragon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Took a long time to get there but 5 stars. Going to stop here because things seem to move along at a snails pace but a great read and good writing!!

wrytwrytover 1 year ago

This story is just like bosom buddies series.

wrytwrytover 1 year ago

this a story with r18.. not fap material. so those who expect fap dont read this and those who want story and drama then its for them

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 1 year ago

Now that Belle has staked her claim...

That leaves five for me!

Or, more realistically?

An exquisite woman reading this who contacts me!

I'm game!

Help yourself to me, Dear!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a well written story…..looking forward to more stories.

4275727065657342757270656573over 1 year ago

This was a lot less cliché or forced than I thought it was gonna be. You did very well to set a guy's classic fantasy in a realistic way. It was a fun read. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That as an incredible story with characters that were so real that I felt like I know them. You didn’t force anything but left it to play out naturally and knew when to end a particular scene so you could easily shift to the next without any wondering of what happened. I will be reading this again since it was so good and had emotion that it brought out of me which at times I have trouble with so thank you so much for that. If this isn’t clearly a five star story then nothing is.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Great story... Amazing read... Gotta read it again..!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Found this story by accident. What serendipity! Fun, entertaining, virtuous protagonist. You pushed all of my buttons! The cliffhanger ending, which you telegraphed from page one, was so well done.

Gotta read the rest now 😁 Forget stars this is five ♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

What high school boy doesn't dream of have a harem, big tit or otherwise? A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Good story, like the way they're all considerate but slowly pushing forward. 5⛤

JodailyJodaily10 months ago

Loved this! It took an excruciatingly long time to get rolling, but that may just be a guy thing, wanting instant gratification. Then denying Holly's offer was maddening, I agreed somewhat with her calling him a pussy. But Matt's putting all their teasing into his spank bank made me laugh. Had to be a really big bank. This story had me add several tokens to my bank account too 😋. Love that they all came around to agreeing that he deserved hand jobs (yes,yes, yes, finally). Looking forward to blow jobs leading up to major tit splashes. And then maybe some serious fucking, like all teens everywhere should be doing.

mrt2269mrt22699 months ago

I’ve read this whole series over the past few months on and off and it’s my favourite on all of Literotica. The characters are developed really well and stay true throughout.

And of course the whole story is sexy as hell! 6 or 7 hot young women exploring the sexuality and boundaries. Amazing work!

I just want to hear about his mother’s exploits now!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

STUNNING esp ending

runnerman8700runnerman87005 months ago

This is a really great story with excellent character development. I hope there will be some consequence for Belle assaulting Matty at the end, though. You’ve hinted that there will be, and that realistic.

gunmakergunmaker2 months ago

This is the first story of yours I've read. It is fantastic. Wonderful character development and you got us to feel like we really knew them. Now I need to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Clever premise.

But sex -- when it happens -- is so automatic. So mechanical.

Gave up on page 6.

No extended foreplay. No dialog about whether he ever masturbated to visions of any of the girls? What did he fantasize about? Boobs? Ass? Pussy? Handjob? Blowjob? Fingering pussies? Eating pussy?

When you describe breast size at something like 32D, the 32 has nothing to do with breast size. It' the diameter of the chest BELOW the breasts.

Three stars.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 2 hours ago

I love this first chapter! Can't wait to read the rest of the series! Five stars and a favorite point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES