The Big Tits Club Ch. 07-08

Story Info
Losing our virginities.
17.9k words
4.85
170.8k
183

Part 3 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- CHAPTER 7: Amazeballs -

****

Without a word of warning or request, Sam elevated her body, notched my cockhead at the entrance to her pussy, and sank herself down.

My jaw dropped.

My eyes went WIDE.

My hips jerked UP.

Sam moaned, tilted her face to the right, and mashed her lips against mine.

And then she MOVED.

Wrapping both arms around my head, Sam yanked my face down into her prodigious cleavage as she started to fuck me. I felt my cheeks getting squished by her massive mammaries, a constant up-and-down motion as she rose and fell in my lap with rhythmic intensity.

And my cock? Holy crap I can't even properly describe what was happening to my cock. Adjectives fail to properly define how it felt to be inside my very first pussy. Tight? Yes. Wet? Hell yes. AMAZEBALLS? Hell fucking yes. And yet so much more.

'Sex is fucking amazing!!' I thought to myself.

'Why the fuck did I ever wait this long?!?'

'I shoulda dropped the entire BTC in a fucking heartbeat and just slammed it into Holly when I had the chance!'

Okay, maybe that last one is hyperbole, but it kinda puts you in the right frame of mind for where I was at that moment. Sex immediately blew every blowjob the girls had ever given me out of the water by a mile. And blowjobs had blown every time I'd ever masturbated myself out of the water by a mile. Sex was basically blowjobs squared, or an order of magnitude better than the greatest ejaculation the girls had ever given me so far, and I hadn't even cum yet!

I LOVED it.

I wanted MORE.

And it was over way, way too soon.

I blame Sam's never-ending quest to accomplish a deep-throat. Seriously, from the first BJ against the wall by the garage door, to the BJ on the couch, to me eating her out on the couch, to coming upstairs and eating her again, to fucking her tits, to fucking her face, and then another BJ on the bed, my endurance was pretty much fucking shot. I wasn't just primed to blow; I'd been primed to blow a half-hour ago. And if she'd ever stopped trying to choke herself on my dick and just concentrated on sucking me off, she would've gotten a mouthful in less than fifteen seconds.

As it was, I think Sam got a pussy full in less than fifteen seconds.

MAYBE thirty seconds, tops.

I mean, if I try to think back and do the math, Sam was humping me at a pace of about three humps per second, and her boobs smashed into my face what... fifty times?

So yeah, seventeen seconds, give or take?

I didn't ask if she was protected. I didn't realize I was going to cum until I was already cumming. She didn't even slow down, still rabbit-humping me when my dick started spitting sizeable amounts of sperm straight into the back of Sam's womb. I did get SUPER sensitive then, grabbing her shoulders and physically pinning her down against my lap while I bucked and moaned and clenched, spasmodically shooting even more sperm into Sam's snatch.

And then it was over.

The world came back to me what felt like an hour later. I still held a naked and sweaty blonde in my lap, clutching her body like it was a life preserver. She was stroking my spine, cooing in my ear while I trembled in her arms and continued to pant for oxygen.

Eventually, I found my voice.

It was weak, and raspy, and I was still in absolute shock at what had happened.

And all I could mumble was, "Holy crap..."

Sam giggled musically. "Was that good for you?"

I pulled my head back, eyes wide in complete and utter astonishment that we'd just had sex. "Holy crap!" I repeated, this time a little louder.

Sam laughed a little louder, too. She leaned in, nuzzled our noses, and set her forehead against mine. "That may have been the shortest round of sex I've had, but I certainly enjoyed it more than the others."

It was a light blow to my ego, but a blow nonetheless. Hitting me like a splash of cold water, her words suddenly woke me up from my stupor, and my eyes sharpened while my arms filled with energy. "Hey, you were blowing me for almost an hour! It's not my fault I couldn't last!" I argued.

Sam cackled, and fresh tears were in her eyes, this time because she was laughing so hard. For those of you who don't know the biology, laughing compresses your core muscles. A girl compressing her core muscles squeezes her pussy. So I basically felt Sam's laughter through her pussy, which did wonderful things to my dick.

I was a horny 18-year-old and having sex for the very first time. And more specifically, I was having sex with a teenaged vixen as gorgeous as SAM.

Recharging was NOT an issue.

"You wanna see me last?" I growled. "Hang on for the ride."

Rolling the busty blonde onto her back, I immediately rolled after her and settled myself between her spread thighs. Her pink pussy was wet, open, and inviting, and I swiftly notched my cockhead at her entrance. I took one look at her face, old habits causing me to impulsively look for permission even though it was pretty obvious by now that sex was on the menu. Sam's eyes glowed amber as she reached up for me, a carefree smile of complete happiness on her beautiful face. And as I bent down to kiss her lips, I slammed my cock back inside.

****

"Ohhh... shiiiiit, Matty..." Sam groaned as she closed her eyes and let her head loll over to the side. The final aftershocks of her most recent orgasm still sent little ripples of pleasure into her brain, and she quivered beneath me for another minute before finally going still. "Fucking A... That was... That was..."

"That was fucking incredible," I finished for her, still quivering a little myself. My abs clenching, my cock squeezed out the final few drops of sperm straight into the back of Sam's womb. Fortunately, she'd reassured me about ten minutes ago that her mom had put her on birth control as soon as she got her first D-cup bra.

When I finally ran out of gas, I reached up to remove Sam's legs from their positions hooked over my shoulders. I'd bent the beautiful busty blonde bombshell in half for the final charge, getting a real kick at the sight of her high heels waving in the air as I pounded the hell out of her while trying to get my big dick super-deep into her depths so I could detonate my cum as close to her womb as possible. Despite the reassurance that the likelihood of knocking her up was near impossible, the mental notion of breeding her had certainly stirred up some primal sense of satisfaction in me.

Sam's legs fell to the sides as I collapsed downward, first planting my palms on the mattress to arrest my fall and then bracing my elbows beneath me to keep from crushing her. Her tits were still big enough to press against my chest, and I snaked my hands beneath her shoulders to hold my very first lover while setting my forehead down on the pillow beside her head.

Sam brought her legs back up and crossed her ankles behind my lower back, keeping our bodies intimately joined together. She stroked my spine and cooed in my ear while I trembled in her arms and continued to pant for oxygen. She was breathing hard too, but managed to kiss my cheek and croon into my ear, "I agree. That was fucking incredible... I've never felt like that before."

I took deep, long breaths, but managed to turn my head to hers and respond, "Likewise. Never even dreamed it could be that good."

"Me, neither." Sam nuzzled the side of my head, still trying to catch her breath. "Everyone said sex was supposed to be this amazing thing, but the best orgasms I ever had were with someone's tongue on my clit. I was beginning to wonder if the problem was with me. Now I know for sure it's all about picking the right partner. YOU were the key difference."

I chuckled and turned to peck her nose. "I'm glad you think so."

She smiled and kissed me again. But a moment later, her eyebrows rose as she caught her breath and gave me a curious look. "Was that really your first time? I mean, fuck Matty, you were so GOOD. Did I really get your cherry?"

I nodded.

She furrowed her eyebrows, her smile fading. "I'm sorry. I didn't even ask you for permission."

I shook my head and nuzzled her nose in the process. "No need to apologize. I loved every second of it."

"Me, too." The smile was back as she sighed happily. "I wanna do it again."

"Again? You came what, three times?" I smiled a little proudly. "Not even counting all the ones when I was going down on you?"

Sam clenched her pussy around my penis. While I'd never really gone soft after that first 15-second ejaculation (seventeen!), this time my dick was spent and limp inside her. I could still feel her inner muscles a bit, but knew it would take more than a couple of cunt clenches to get me in working order again. She knew it too and giggled. "I didn't mean right NOW. I gotta get home before my parents do. And you burned up all my remaining time with that last round."

I shrugged. "You bruised my ego with the crack about how quickly I popped off. I had to make sure I outlasted you."

"Mmm, and you did. Seriously, Matty, that was incredible. I wasn't kidding about believing sex wasn't all people made it out to be. Zofi's given me better orgasms than any of those greasy fuckwits ever did, and here you come along and destroy all my expectations."

That got my attention. "Zofi?"

"Oh, shit." Sam's eyes popped open WIDE and she clapped both hands over her face. "A few good orgasms and I'm spilling all my secrets."

I chuckled and shook my head. "Don't worry about it; I suspected anyway. She HAS kissed you quite a few times by now. Can I ask how long you two have been... uhhh..."

"Wouldn't you like to know," she replied with a mischievous smirk.

I leaned over and started nibbling on her collarbone, murmuring, "I think I know how to make you talk."

Sam immediately started moaning as she clutched my head to her neck, but a moment later she tensed up and groaned, "Parents. Home. Before."

"C'mon..." I pulled my head up and stared down at her. "That first time she licked my cum off your boobs and shoved her tongue into your mouth? I nearly came again on the spot."

Sam's eyes sizzled. "Play your cards right and you might get your first threesome."

I winced. "Only if Belle doesn't castrate me before then."

The sizzle in Sam's eyes went away. "Why would Belle castrate you?"

My wince turned into a frown as I sighed. "She started taking the pill on Monday. Now I need to make clear I never promised her we'd have sex. In fact, I explicitly told her I wouldn't, if for no other reason than it wouldn't be fair to the rest of the BTC. But-"

"You don't have to explain the rest." Sam grimaced. "She is NOT going to be happy I beat her to the prize."

I frowned. "Is that all I am to you? The prize in a race to get my cherry first?"

"What? No. Oh no-no-no-no." Sam started sitting up, so I finally pulled out of her and rolled onto my back. She pivoted onto her side, planting her elbow and propping her head up on one hand. "I didn't plan this. I mean, I did plan to come here and have a little fun after the wedding. But I did NOT plan on taking your virginity. That part just... uh... I didn't mean for that to happen."

"Why did you?"

"Because..." Sam's eyes softened, and as she stared into mine that carefree smile of complete happiness spread across her beautiful face. But a moment later she blinked twice, furrowed her eyebrows, and abruptly sat up. Looking at the clock she said, "Shit, I gotta get home before my parents do."

"Sam..." I groaned, realizing she was avoiding the question.

Closing her eyes, Sam held up a finger and grimaced. She exhaled slowly, opened her eyes again, and said, "I know that we need to talk about this, but I really don't have the time right now. I've GOT to beat them home."

"Don't deflect."

"I promise we'll talk later, okay?"

"There's still plenty of time to-"

"Matty, please?" She stared at me, her eyes begging me to drop it, and all thoughts of pressuring her any further evaporated. Something incredibly momentous had happened between us, life-altering really, and I was desperate to understand why. But my relationship with Sam - with all the BTC girls, really - had been built on me never pushing them beyond what they were comfortable with. And I couldn't bring myself to push her on this, either.

With a sigh, I nodded my agreement silently, and Sam immediately vaulted off my bed and to start hunting around for her clothes. I watched the way those big naked tits wobbled as she hunched over and bent to grab first her dress and then her corset. The garter belt and thigh-high stockings we'd never taken off. She said her feet were rather sore now, so she actually took her fancy high heels OFF to walk around barefoot (well, stocking-footed). And after taking a deep breath, I finally rolled off the bed as well.

I didn't re-dress in my penguin suit, obviously. I grabbed clean underwear, a pair of jeans, and a T-shirt. I turned around to see that Sam was wearing the dress again, but she held up her hands and asked helplessly, "Where are my panties?"

"Downstairs next to the couch," I explained. "From when I went down on you the first time."

"Oh, right." She stood up, checked herself out in the mirror, and guffawed at the image before her. "Fuck me dead, I look a horror show! This makeup was supposed to be waterproof."

I looked up. Her hair was wildly astray, semi-clipped into place but with loose strands everywhere. Her face was the real disaster, with running mascara (eyeliner?) everywhere. "You still look beautiful to me," I said sincerely.

Sam flashed me a smile, but gestured for me to hurry up. I stood and followed her out the door. We went straight to the family room to collect her panties...

... only they weren't there.

"Looking for these?" a quiet voice sounded behind us.

Mother sat on a stool at the kitchen island, Sam's panties atop the granite countertop.

"You're home early again," I stated evenly, recovering from my surprise rather quickly.

Her eyebrows rose up. "Is there a reason I shouldn't be here in my own home?"

I rubbed my forehead and sighed. "Of course not, Mother."

Sam, hugging herself nervously, stepped forward and quickly snatched up her panties off the countertop. "I'm so sorry," she muttered in embarrassment.

"No need to apologize. These things happen." Mother arched an eyebrow. "I DO, however, hope you're using protection."

Sam and I looked at each other. For a brief second, I thought about denying that we'd been having sex, but Sam had been screaming "Fuck me! Fuck me!" and "Your cock is so fucking DEEP!" - things like that. I pursed my lips and nodded to her.

Sam stared at the floor as she replied softly, "Yes, ma'am, I'm taking birth control pills."

"Good then." Mother nodded with satisfaction, the matter closed.

I sighed and said, "I need to drive Sam home."

"Of course, Matthew." Mother flicked her hand dismissively and returned back to her glass of wine and a hardcover book.

Sam tried to give her a bashful smile, but I grabbed Sam by the elbow and hustled her into the garage and then into the van.

"Ohmigawd," Sam exclaimed quietly as soon as she sat down in the passenger seat, burying her face in her hands.

"Relax. Don't worry about it," I assured her. "It's not a big deal."

Sam glanced out the window toward the door as I hit the garage remote. "Did she know you were a virgin?"

"Well, she asked and I told her I was after she caught us two days ago."

She looked back at me. "So she knows you're not a virgin anymore?"

"Apparently."

"Ohmigawd." She buried her face in her hands again.

"I told you, relax. I'm a guy, which means I can't get pregnant. Mother's biggest worry is about me knocking YOU up, but you told her you're on the pill. Now if YOU had been a virgin and we came downstairs to find YOUR dad waiting for us, I would be shitting bricks."

She gave me a mournful look. "I'm sorry for putting you through this, Matty."

"I told you not to worry about it." I shifted the van into reverse. "I promise I won't love you any less."

Sam froze and went deathly quiet for a second. I only noticed because I was backing out of the garage and happened to look over at her while turning around to face the rear. And she was still looking at me silently when I stopped in the middle of the road and prepared to shift the van back into drive.

"What?" I asked, pausing with the van at a full stop.

"Do you love me more for what we did?" she asked quietly.

I broke into a big smile. "Well... yeah, totally. I mean, I don't want you to think I've fallen head over heels in love with you or anything like that. The Rule clearly states I can't fall in love with any of you. But... yeah... Planned or not, what we shared was AMAZING. I'm never going to forget my first time. I'll never... EVER... forget the girl who made me feel so special. And even if your parents packed you up and dragged you back to Australia tomorrow, we would always have that connection."

Sam was suddenly out of her seat, having never actually buckled up in the first place. Her hands held my head as she kissed me with as much fierce passion as she'd started with when we first got into the house.

And then she broke away, saying, "Holy shit I want to fuck you again right now. But you'd better take me home before I get grounded and never get to see you again."

I nodded, grinned, and shifted the van into gear.

****

I got Sam home before her parents returned from the wedding, and she gave me another fierce kiss in the van before running up to her front door. I waited on the curb to make sure she got inside safely, and then drove back home. Mother was still in the kitchen with her book and the glass of wine, but neither of us said a thing to each other as I headed upstairs to take a shower.

In the morning, however, Mother wanted to eat Sunday brunch together. But instead of driving out to a nice restaurant, she'd ordered from her favorite place and had the food delivered. I knew then that we'd be having a conversation unsuitable for a public place.

At least she let me start eating before launching into the expected Spanish Inquisition. But halfway through the meal, she asked out of the blue, "I know you've had the girls coming over nearly every afternoon, but for how long has Sam been visiting you alone?"

"What?"

"I believe you heard the question."

"All the girls have come over to the house alone at one point or another," I hedged.

"Don't play dumb with me, Matthew."

I took the time to finish chewing, swallowed, and gave her a terse look. "I'd rather not say."

"This is MY home, Matthew. I have the right to know what's happening under my roof."

Taking a deep breath, I measured her words and exhaled slowly. With a dismissive shrug, I admitted, "Wednesday night was the first time. Then you were here when we came down on Thursday."

"You were still a virgin on Thursday night. That wasn't a lie, was it?"

"It wasn't a lie."

"But you're not a virgin anymore." It was a statement, not a question.

I shrugged and blushed a little. It's not every day your mother confronts you about losing your virginity.

Mom pursed her lips and sighed. She glanced up at the ceiling for a moment before remarking, "She was wearing a very nice dress last night. Did you two go out on a date?"

I shrugged. "One of her dad's co-workers was getting married and I was her escort to the wedding."

"That sounds like a date."

I shrugged again.

"It's been a while since you were last out on a date. More than a year, to my knowledge."

I shrugged again. "I've been busy."

"With six beautiful young girls visiting you almost every day, I'll bet you've been busy."

"It's not like that, Mother. They're my friends."

"They're beautiful young girls, and you're a horny teenaged boy."

"Why does everybody assume I have to be fucking the-?"